The Best of Greece
- US $ 1,399
- JUST PAY $99 DEPOSIT TODAY
- +10 Destinations
- Mainland Greece
- Rather Poor
- AAnonymousWritten on November 2, 20184.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
Tour is fast-paced. As my first time in Greece and my first tour, it was a good trip. It is fast, though. This could easily be extended into a 2 week vacation. There were places we visited that I would have loved to have spent a few days in rather than just... Read more
- MatthewWritten on September 26, 20184.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
The tour covered all aspects of Classical Greece as well as Mystras and Meteora. The latter was out of this world scenically and we were given a good talk on Greek Orthodoxy. I SPENT the free day in Athens visiting two museums: the Acropolis and the... Read more
- KCKaddieWritten on August 15, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
I had an amazing time! Absolutely loved it! The tour itself I thought was great! I am planning on doing the tour again and adding all the optional extras I missed this time.
- YKYungsikWritten on June 29, 20184.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
My wife and I, a retired couple, enjoyed the whole tour. Our tour director was excellent, very competent in handling things for the passengers.
- SamanthaWritten on June 19, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
I toast to a woman of great virtuousness, patience, knowledge, kindness and acceptance. A good human being with a sweet essence. Margarita enriched my understanding of Greek culture in an engaging and accessible way. She was thorough and thoughtful, and... Read more
- JanWritten on June 4, 20184.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
Tour guide excellent. Some hotels not up to scratch. Lunch stops expensive and food average. Brilliant driver.
- PeterWritten on April 30, 20184.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Very well organised tour , our guide was able to assist each and every passenger. Nothing too much trouble ,except for 2 , our group also very happy and travel savvy.
- BLBereniceWritten on October 11, 20174.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
Very much as the brochure; knowledgeable guide and good local guides. Expert safe driver. Be aware that the footing was often uneven and the paths steep and slippery in places. Our less active companions were not able to get to some sites and had to wait... Read more
- ADAntoinetteWritten on October 9, 20174.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
We loved our Best of Greece tour with our amazing guide Margarita and extraordinary bus driver. Most of the accommodation was excellent and the meal stops were good. The places we visited gave us a great picture of Greece from antiquity to present day. We... Read more
- KkenWritten on August 24, 20173.0 - AverageShow detailed ratings
having booked a hotel / 7 day cruise greek islands I have since found out that when I disembark the ship I have to wait at least 12 hours to board my flight a travel agent would have seen that as I should have , but no regress from cosmos whom I have... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: ARRIVE IN ATHENS, GREECE
- Day 2: ATHENS
- Day 3: ATHENS–CORINTH–NAUPLIA
- Day 4: NAUPLIA–EPIDAURUS–MYCENAE–SPARTA
- Day 5: SPARTA–MYSTRA–OLYMPIA
- Day 6: OLYMPIA–PATRAS–DELPHI
- Day 7: DELPHI–KALAMBAKA
- Day 8: KALAMBAKA–METEORA–ATHENS
- Day 9: ATHENS
- Day 10: ATHENS
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Where and when does this tour start?
Day 1 of this tour is an arrivals day, so there are no planned activities until the evening when you will meet with your tour director. If you're unable to make this meeting because of a late arrival please let the tour operator know, and you can join the tour on the second day. The joining point hotel is subject to change until your final tour documents are released, which will be 2 - 3 days prior to departure, however starting accommodations for this tour are usually as follows:
ACROPOLIS SELECT or GOLDEN AGE
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Anna9th July 2018
The Best of Greece
- Upcoming departures
- April 2019
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- SaturdayApr 20, 2019from Athens10 DaysMondayApr 29, 2019to Athens0 seats leftUSD $1,399Based on Double Room
- SaturdayApr 27, 2019from Athens10 DaysMondayMay 6, 2019to Athens0 seats leftUSD $1,479Based on Double Room
- SaturdayMay 4, 2019from Athens10 DaysMondayMay 13, 2019to Athens0 seats leftUSD $1,479Based on Double Room
- SaturdayMay 11, 2019from Athens10 DaysMondayMay 20, 2019to AthensOnly 2 seats leftUSD $1,479Based on Double Room
- SaturdayMay 18, 2019from Athens10 DaysMondayMay 27, 2019to Athens10+ seats leftUSD $1,479Based on Double Room
- SaturdayMay 25, 2019from Athens10 DaysMondayJun 3, 2019to AthensOnly 3 seats leftUSD $1,479Based on Double Room
- SaturdayJun 1, 2019from Athens10 DaysMondayJun 10, 2019to AthensOnly 2 seats leftUSD $1,479Based on Double Room
- SaturdayJun 8, 2019from Athens10 DaysMondayJun 17, 2019to Athens0 seats leftUSD $1,479Based on Double Room
- SaturdayJun 15, 2019from Athens10 DaysMondayJun 24, 2019to Athens0 seats leftUSD $1,479Based on Double Room
- SaturdayJun 22, 2019from Athens10 DaysMondayJul 1, 2019to Athens7 seats leftUSD $1,479Based on Double Room
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Greece. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Greece. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Start and end in Athens.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Cosmos to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $99 to confirm this Cosmos booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 22 April 2019 the full payment of $1,399 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1399 for The Best of Greece, but the deposit of $99 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Cosmos tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Athens (Greece)
- 69 km
- Corinth (Greece)
- 39 km
- Epidavros (Greece)
- 32 km
- Nauplion (Greece)
- 18 km
- Mycenae (Greece)
- 77 km
- Sparta (Greece)
- 5 km
- Mystra (Greece)
- 90 km
- Olympia (Greece)
- 118 km
- Delphi (Greece)
- 156 km
- Kalambaka (Greece)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,399 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 11,023 tours in Europe
- covered by 395 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date.
- 11 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on The Best of Greece