The Best of Greece
- Our saving
- US $ 1,439
- +10 Destinations
- Mainland Greece
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: ARRIVE IN ATHENS, GREECE
- Day 2: ATHENS
- Day 3: ATHENS–CORINTH–NAUPLIA
- Day 4: NAUPLIA–EPIDAURUS–MYCENAE–SPARTA
- Day 5: SPARTA–MYSTRA–OLYMPIA
- Day 6: OLYMPIA–PATRAS–DELPHI
- Day 7: DELPHI–KALAMBAKA
- Day 8: KALAMBAKA–METEORA–ATHENS
- Day 9: ATHENS
- Day 10: ATHENS
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Rather Poor
- Ana Maria FreireWritten on October 5, 20194.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
It was perfect ...the guide excellent , kind, helpful and inteligent!!!Review collected by Cosmos
- ChristineWritten on July 3, 20195.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Had a great time tour guide was very informative and helpful with everythingReview collected by Cosmos
- AAnonymousWritten on November 2, 20184.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
Tour is fast-paced. As my first time in Greece and my first tour, it was a good trip. It is fast, though. This could easily be extended into a 2 week vacation. There were places we visited that I would have loved to have spent a few days in rather than just... Read more
- MatthewWritten on September 26, 20184.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
The tour covered all aspects of Classical Greece as well as Mystras and Meteora. The latter was out of this world scenically and we were given a good talk on Greek Orthodoxy. I SPENT the free day in Athens visiting two museums: the Acropolis and the... Read more
- KCKaddieWritten on August 15, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
I had an amazing time! Absolutely loved it! The tour itself I thought was great! I am planning on doing the tour again and adding all the optional extras I missed this time.
- YKYungsikWritten on June 29, 20184.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
My wife and I, a retired couple, enjoyed the whole tour. Our tour director was excellent, very competent in handling things for the passengers.
- SamanthaWritten on June 19, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
I toast to a woman of great virtuousness, patience, knowledge, kindness and acceptance. A good human being with a sweet essence. Margarita enriched my understanding of Greek culture in an engaging and accessible way. She was thorough and thoughtful, and... Read more
- JanWritten on June 4, 20184.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
Tour guide excellent. Some hotels not up to scratch. Lunch stops expensive and food average. Brilliant driver.
- PeterWritten on April 30, 20184.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Very well organised tour , our guide was able to assist each and every passenger. Nothing too much trouble ,except for 2 , our group also very happy and travel savvy.
- BLBereniceWritten on October 11, 20174.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
Very much as the brochure; knowledgeable guide and good local guides. Expert safe driver. Be aware that the footing was often uneven and the paths steep and slippery in places. Our less active companions were not able to get to some sites and had to wait... Read more
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Where and when does this tour start?
Day 1 of this tour is an arrivals day, so there are no planned activities until the evening when you will meet with your tour director. If you're unable to make this meeting because of a late arrival please let the tour operator know, and you can join the tour on the second day. The joining point hotel is subject to change until your final tour documents are released, which will be 2 - 3 days prior to departure, however starting accommodations for this tour are usually as follows:
ACROPOLIS SELECT or GOLDEN AGE
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Benjamin5th August 2019
The Best of Greece
- Upcoming departures
- April 2020
- May 2020
- June 2020
- July 2020
- August 2020
- September 2020
- October 2020
- SaturdayApr 18, 2020from Athens10 DaysMondayApr 27, 2020to Athens7 seats left$50$1,489-3%USD $1,439Based on Double Room
- SaturdayApr 25, 2020from Athens10 DaysMondayMay 4, 2020to Athens9 seats left$50$1,539-3%USD $1,489Based on Double Room
- SaturdayMay 2, 2020from Athens10 DaysMondayMay 11, 2020to AthensOnly 2 seats left$50$1,569-3%USD $1,519Based on Double Room
- SaturdayMay 9, 2020from Athens10 DaysMondayMay 18, 2020to Athens8 seats left$50$1,569-3%USD $1,519Based on Double Room
- SaturdayMay 16, 2020from Athens10 DaysMondayMay 25, 2020to Athens10+ seats left$50$1,569-3%USD $1,519Based on Double Room
- SaturdayMay 23, 2020from Athens10 DaysMondayJun 1, 2020to AthensOnly 3 seats left$50$1,569-3%USD $1,519Based on Double Room
- SaturdayMay 30, 2020from Athens10 DaysMondayJun 8, 2020to Athens9 seats left$50$1,569-3%USD $1,519Based on Double Room
- SaturdayJun 6, 2020from Athens10 DaysMondayJun 15, 2020to Athens10+ seats left$50$1,569-3%USD $1,519Based on Double Room
- SaturdayJun 13, 2020from Athens10 DaysMondayJun 22, 2020to AthensOnly 1 seat left$50$1,569-3%USD $1,519Based on Double Room
- SaturdayJun 20, 2020from Athens10 DaysMondayJun 29, 2020to Athens10+ seats left$50$1,569-3%USD $1,519Based on Double Room
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Greece. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Greece. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Start and end in Athens.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Cosmos to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- For any tour departing before 14 December 2019 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after 14 December 2019, a minimum payment of $250 is required to confirm your booking with Cosmos. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 60 days days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Cancellation policy
- TourRadar is an authorised Agent of Cosmos. Please familiarise yourself with the Cosmos payment, cancellation and refund conditions.
- Payment methods
- The following cards are accepted for Cosmos tours: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- Athens (Greece)
- 69 km
- Corinth (Greece)
- 39 km
- Epidavros (Greece)
- 32 km
- Nauplion (Greece)
- 18 km
- Mycenae (Greece)
- 77 km
- Sparta (Greece)
- 5 km
- Mystra (Greece)
- 90 km
- Olympia (Greece)
- 118 km
- Delphi (Greece)
- 156 km
- Kalambaka (Greece)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,439 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 12,188 tours in Europe
- covered by 523 different operators in Europe
- Use Discounts and Credits*
- Past passenger discounts or credits, early-bird savings, child discounts, and multi-person discounts offered by the tour operator may be applicable when you book with TourRadar. *Discounts and credits are subject to the tour operator terms and conditions.
- 11 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on The Best of Greece