Walking in Bosnia & Herzegovina
- Our saving
- US $ 2,049
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Start Trebinje.
- Day 2: Transfer to Sutjeska N.P. Walk to Donje Bare Lake, then through beech forest to summit of Ugljesin Peak (1858m), with magnificent views of the Zelengora peaks.
- Day 3: Ascent of Maglic Mountain (2,386m); walk over the border to Trnovacko Lake in Montenegro before returning to hotel.
- Day 4: Transfer to Sarajevo; city tour and free time explore.
- Day 5: Short transfer in morning. Walk to summit of Crepoljsko (1,524m), Bukovik (1,534m) and to the beautiful Skakavac Waterfall.
- Day 6: Full day hike to Lukomir Highland village, Bosnia's highest village (1469m) and summit of Obalj (1,896m).
- Day 7: Half day walk through the beautiful Rakitnica Canyon, or optional rafting along the Neretva River; transfer to Mostar.
- Day 8: Morning in Mostar, visit iconic old bridge; afternoon transfer to Dubrovnik.
- Day 9: End Dubrovnik.
- Rather Poor
- SIStephen InglebyWritten on October 8, 20135.0 - Excellent
An excellent trip to a beautiful country with outstanding local guides. The itinerary provides a good mix of walking in great scenery with time spent exploring the cities of Bosnia.What was the most inspirational moment of your trip?The rafting trip down... Read moreReview collected by Exodus Travels
- TRTheresa Rugman-JonesWritten on July 8, 20135.0 - Excellent
This trip was a fantastic introduction to both Bosnia & Herzegovina and to Exodus as a travel company. The walking was fabulous - beautiful mountains, forests and flower-filled meadows. It was also an amazing cultural experience - village life in Lukmir,... Read moreReview collected by Exodus Travels
- AWAngela WalkerWritten on July 7, 20135.0 - Excellent
This trip is a great mix of walking and sightseeing, just enough of each for me to totally fall for the beautiful Bosnia and HerzegovinaWhat was the most inspirational moment of your trip?The wild flower meadows in the Sutjeska National Park were my... Read moreReview collected by Exodus Travels
- PRPenelope RudkinWritten on July 5, 20135.0 - Excellent
I have just returned from this trip and it was my first with Exodus. Anyone unsure if this is the trip for them all I can say is that I thought that it was excellent. Bosnia Herzegovina is a beautiful country and the guides that accompanied us on this trip... Read moreReview collected by Exodus Travels
- RTRichard TollerWritten on July 1, 20135.0 - Excellent
One of the best weeks walking in one of the most beautiful countries in the world. Great variety and one of the best leaders.What was the most inspirational moment of your trip?The ascent of Maglic - an exhilarating and challenging mountain day. It had... Read moreReview collected by Exodus Travels
- RTRuth TollerWritten on July 1, 20135.0 - Excellent
A great and varied holiday with excellent leadership.Quite a lot of travelling but that enabled us to get to some very beautiful places.What was the most inspirational moment of your trip?Meadows full of wild flowers and butterfliesOld forestsImpressive... Read moreReview collected by Exodus Travels
- CMCatherine MacmichaelWritten on January 5, 20135.0 - Excellent
Bosnia is a fantastic country - fabulous varied walking, beautiful scenery, great food and super guide. Added bonus was walking with no other walkers on the trails. What was the most inspirational moment of your trip?Scrambling up Maglic and finally getting... Read moreReview collected by Exodus Travels
- RPRichard ParkesWritten on January 3, 20135.0 - Excellent
A beautiful country, friendly people, lots of history, but sadly still showing the ravages of war. If you're looking for quiet hills & mountains, this is the place to go. What was the most inspirational moment of your trip?Cooling off on a very hot day in... Read moreReview collected by Exodus Travels
- SMStephen MccarthyWritten on September 1, 20125.0 - Excellent
An excellent trip. One of my favourite. It was a great mix of trekking and city exploration.What was the most inspirational moment of your trip?There were two points : Getting to the summit of Maglic mountain after a long walk up. The view from the top was... Read moreReview collected by Exodus Travels
- JCJanina CarlisleWritten on August 31, 20125.0 - Excellent
Varied walks through unspoiled countryside contrasted superbly with the visits to Sarajevo, Mostar and Dubrovnik - a magical mix. What was the most inspirational moment of your trip?A balmy evening spent in a restaurant terrace overlooking Mostar bridge... Read moreReview collected by Exodus Travels
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Trisha3rd March 2019
Walking in Bosnia & Herzegovina
- Upcoming departures
- August 2019
- September 2019
- June 2020
- July 2020
- August 2020
- September 2020
- ThursdayAug 29, 2019from Trebinje9 DaysFridaySep 6, 2019to Dubrovnik8 seats left$188$2,215-6%USD $2,079
- ThursdaySep 5, 2019from Trebinje9 DaysFridaySep 13, 2019to Dubrovnik8 seats left$188$2,215-6%USD $2,079
- ThursdaySep 12, 2019from Trebinje9 DaysFridaySep 20, 2019to Dubrovnik4 seats left$54USD $2,179
- ThursdaySep 26, 2019from Trebinje9 DaysFridayOct 4, 2019to Dubrovnik8 seats left$137$2,135-4%USD $2,049
- ThursdayJun 11, 2020from Trebinje9 DaysFridayJun 19, 2020to Dubrovnik8 seats left$56USD $2,249
- ThursdayJul 2, 2020from Trebinje9 DaysFridayJul 10, 2020to Dubrovnik8 seats left$56USD $2,249
- ThursdayJul 23, 2020from Trebinje9 DaysFridayJul 31, 2020to Dubrovnik8 seats left$56USD $2,249
- ThursdayAug 13, 2020from Trebinje9 DaysFridayAug 21, 2020to Dubrovnik8 seats left$56USD $2,249
- ThursdayAug 27, 2020from Trebinje9 DaysFridaySep 4, 2020to Dubrovnik8 seats left$56USD $2,249
- ThursdaySep 3, 2020from Trebinje9 DaysFridaySep 11, 2020to Dubrovnik8 seats left$56USD $2,249
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Bosnia and Montenegro. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Recommended for Bosnia. Ideally 3 months before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Bosnia, Montenegro and Croatia. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Croatia. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Trebinje is the starting point and Dubrovnik is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Exodus Travels to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- For any tour departing before 7 November 2019 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after 7 November 2019, a minimum payment of 20% is required to confirm your booking with Exodus Travels. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 75 days days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Cancellation policy
- TourRadar is an authorised Agent of Exodus Travels. Please familiarise yourself with the Exodus Travels payment, cancellation and refund conditions.
- Payment methods
- The following cards are accepted for Exodus Travels tours: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- Trebinje (Bosnia)
- 73 km
- Sutjeska National Park (Bosnia)
- 8 km
- Donje Bare (Bosnia)
- 8 km
- Tjentiste (Bosnia)
- 12 km
- Trnovacko Lake (Montenegro)
- 77 km
- Sarajevo (Bosnia)
- 14 km
- Nahorevo (Bosnia)
- 5 km
- Skakavac (Bosnia)
- 31 km
- Bjelasnica (Bosnia)
- 5 km
- Umoljani (Bosnia)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $2,049 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 12,032 tours in Europe
- covered by 571 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 75 days prior to the departure date.
- 31,024 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours