Walking in Bosnia & Herzegovina
- Tour Operator:
- Exodus Travels
- Max group size:
- Age range:
- 18 to 99
- Operated in:
- Tour id:
Pay over time
Pay over time
TourRadar makes your next trip easier to book by letting you pay over time without any interest or extra fees.
Divide your payments
Pay smaller amounts every two weeks until your departure.
No interest or extra fees
You don't pay any interest or extra fees.
For select departures only
Check Dates & Availability to see which departures offer our instalment option.
Ready-to-book adventures, personalized
Make your adventure more you
Enjoy a tour focused solely on your travel group
Access our Travel Experts’ insider knowledge
Travel within your own bubble
- Day 1: Start Trebinje.
- Day 2: Transfer to Sutjeska N.P. Walk to Donje Bare Lake, then through beech forest to summit of Ugljesin Peak (1858m), with magnificent views of the Zelengora peaks.
- Day 3: Ascent of Maglic Mountain (2,386m); walk over the border to Trnovacko Lake in Montenegro before returning to hotel.
- Day 4: Transfer to Sarajevo; city tour and free time explore.
- Day 5: Short transfer in morning. Walk to summit of Crepoljsko (1,524m), Bukovik (1,534m) and to the beautiful Skakavac Waterfall.
- Day 6: Full day hike to Lukomir Highland village, Bosnia's highest village (1469m) and summit of Obalj (1,896m).
- Day 7: Half day walk through the beautiful Rakitnica Canyon, or optional rafting along the Neretva River; transfer to Mostar.
- Day 8: Morning in Mostar, visit iconic old bridge; afternoon transfer to Dubrovnik.
- Day 9: End Dubrovnik.
- Additional Services
- Additional Services
Where You'll Stay
- Overall RatingExcellent
- Most Recent
- Most Popular
- Highest First
- Lowest First
- AStephen Ingleby· October 8th, 2013An excellent trip to a beautiful country with outstanding local guides. The itinerary provides a good mix of walking in great scenery with time spent exploring the cities of Bosnia.What was the most inspirational moment of your trip?The rafting trip... Show moreReview collected by Exodus Travels
- ATheresa Rugman-Jones· July 8th, 2013This trip was a fantastic introduction to both Bosnia & Herzegovina and to Exodus as a travel company. The walking was fabulous - beautiful mountains, forests and flower-filled meadows. It was also an amazing cultural experience - village life in... Show moreReview collected by Exodus Travels
- AAngela Walker· July 7th, 2013This trip is a great mix of walking and sightseeing, just enough of each for me to totally fall for the beautiful Bosnia and HerzegovinaWhat was the most inspirational moment of your trip?The wild flower meadows in the Sutjeska National Park were my... Show moreReview collected by Exodus Travels
- APenelope Rudkin· July 5th, 2013I have just returned from this trip and it was my first with Exodus. Anyone unsure if this is the trip for them all I can say is that I thought that it was excellent. Bosnia Herzegovina is a beautiful country and the guides that accompanied us on this... Show moreReview collected by Exodus Travels
- ARuth Toller· July 1st, 2013A great and varied holiday with excellent leadership.Quite a lot of travelling but that enabled us to get to some very beautiful places.What was the most inspirational moment of your trip?Meadows full of wild flowers and butterfliesOld forestsImpressive... Show moreReview collected by Exodus Travels
- ARichard Toller· July 1st, 2013One of the best weeks walking in one of the most beautiful countries in the world. Great variety and one of the best leaders.What was the most inspirational moment of your trip?The ascent of Maglic - an exhilarating and challenging mountain day. It had... Show moreReview collected by Exodus Travels
- ACatherine Macmichael· January 5th, 2013Bosnia is a fantastic country - fabulous varied walking, beautiful scenery, great food and super guide. Added bonus was walking with no other walkers on the trails. What was the most inspirational moment of your trip?Scrambling up Maglic and finally... Show moreReview collected by Exodus Travels
- ARichard Parkes· January 3rd, 2013A beautiful country, friendly people, lots of history, but sadly still showing the ravages of war. If you're looking for quiet hills & mountains, this is the place to go. What was the most inspirational moment of your trip?Cooling off on a very hot day... Show moreReview collected by Exodus Travels
- AStephen Mccarthy· September 1st, 2012An excellent trip. One of my favourite. It was a great mix of trekking and city exploration.What was the most inspirational moment of your trip?There were two points : Getting to the summit of Maglic mountain after a long walk up. The view from the top... Show moreReview collected by Exodus Travels
- AJanina Carlisle· August 31st, 2012Varied walks through unspoiled countryside contrasted superbly with the visits to Sarajevo, Mostar and Dubrovnik - a magical mix. What was the most inspirational moment of your trip?A balmy evening spent in a restaurant terrace overlooking Mostar bridge... Show moreReview collected by Exodus Travels
Dates & Availability
Book With Flexibility
You're not locked in! Make changes to your dates or switch tours. Learn More
Take advantage of our 0% interest instalment plan on selected departures. Learn More
- Thursday23 Sep, 2021EnglishFriday1 Oct, 2021Multiple Room Types$2,249Book With Flexibility
- Get Instant ConfirmationThursday9 Jun, 2022EnglishFriday17 Jun, 2022Multiple Room Types$2,5490% Interest Instalments
- Get Instant ConfirmationThursday30 Jun, 2022EnglishFriday8 Jul, 2022Multiple Room Types$2,4790% Interest Instalments
- Get Instant ConfirmationThursday21 Jul, 2022EnglishFriday29 Jul, 2022Multiple Room Types$2,4790% Interest Instalments
- Get Instant ConfirmationThursday11 Aug, 2022EnglishFriday19 Aug, 2022Multiple Room Types$2,4790% Interest Instalments
- Get Instant ConfirmationThursday25 Aug, 2022EnglishFriday2 Sep, 2022Multiple Room Types$2,4790% Interest Instalments
- Get Instant ConfirmationThursday1 Sep, 2022EnglishFriday9 Sep, 2022Multiple Room Types$2,4790% Interest Instalments
- Get Instant ConfirmationThursday8 Sep, 2022EnglishFriday16 Sep, 2022Multiple Room Types$2,5490% Interest Instalments
- Get Instant ConfirmationThursday22 Sep, 2022EnglishFriday30 Sep, 2022Multiple Room Types$2,4790% Interest Instalments
Frequently Asked Questions
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!
Good to Know
- Plugs & Adapters
- Payment information
- Cancellation Policy
- Discover TourRadar
Keep Exploring Europe
- Best 3 Weeks Europe Itineraries 2021 (with Reviews)
- 10 Best Luxury River Cruises & Lines 2021
- 10 Best Hiking & Trekking Companies (with Reviews)
- Hiking in Europe in February
- Hiking in Europe in January
- Hiking in Europe in May
- Your Guide to Planning a Private Hike 2021 | TourRadar
- Europe from Trebinje
- Europe Hiking & Trekking
- Small group tour
- 9 days Europe
- Operators in Europe
- Hiking & Trekking tours
- Bosnia tours
- Europe tours