Walking in Bosnia & Herzegovina
- Our saving
- US $ 1,858
- Stephen InglebyWritten on October 8, 20135.0 - Excellent
An excellent trip to a beautiful country with outstanding local guides. The itinerary provides a good mix of walking in great scenery with time spent exploring the cities of Bosnia.What was the most inspirational moment of your trip?The rafting trip down... Read more
- Theresa Rugman-JonesWritten on July 8, 20135.0 - Excellent
This trip was a fantastic introduction to both Bosnia & Herzegovina and to Exodus as a travel company. The walking was fabulous - beautiful mountains, forests and flower-filled meadows. It was also an amazing cultural experience - village life in Lukmir,... Read more
- Angela WalkerWritten on July 7, 20135.0 - Excellent
This trip is a great mix of walking and sightseeing, just enough of each for me to totally fall for the beautiful Bosnia and HerzegovinaWhat was the most inspirational moment of your trip?The wild flower meadows in the Sutjeska National Park were my... Read more
- Penelope RudkinWritten on July 5, 20135.0 - Excellent
I have just returned from this trip and it was my first with Exodus. Anyone unsure if this is the trip for them all I can say is that I thought that it was excellent. Bosnia Herzegovina is a beautiful country and the guides that accompanied us on this trip... Read more
- Richard TollerWritten on July 1, 20135.0 - Excellent
One of the best weeks walking in one of the most beautiful countries in the world. Great variety and one of the best leaders.What was the most inspirational moment of your trip?The ascent of Maglic - an exhilarating and challenging mountain day. It had... Read more
- Ruth TollerWritten on July 1, 20135.0 - Excellent
A great and varied holiday with excellent leadership.Quite a lot of travelling but that enabled us to get to some very beautiful places.What was the most inspirational moment of your trip?Meadows full of wild flowers and butterfliesOld forestsImpressive... Read more
- Catherine MacmichaelWritten on January 5, 20135.0 - Excellent
Bosnia is a fantastic country - fabulous varied walking, beautiful scenery, great food and super guide. Added bonus was walking with no other walkers on the trails. What was the most inspirational moment of your trip?Scrambling up Maglic and finally getting... Read more
- Richard ParkesWritten on January 3, 20135.0 - Excellent
A beautiful country, friendly people, lots of history, but sadly still showing the ravages of war. If you're looking for quiet hills & mountains, this is the place to go. What was the most inspirational moment of your trip?Cooling off on a very hot day in... Read more
- Stephen MccarthyWritten on September 1, 20125.0 - Excellent
An excellent trip. One of my favourite. It was a great mix of trekking and city exploration.What was the most inspirational moment of your trip?There were two points : Getting to the summit of Maglic mountain after a long walk up. The view from the top was... Read more
- Janina CarlisleWritten on August 31, 20125.0 - Excellent
Varied walks through unspoiled countryside contrasted superbly with the visits to Sarajevo, Mostar and Dubrovnik - a magical mix. What was the most inspirational moment of your trip?A balmy evening spent in a restaurant terrace overlooking Mostar bridge... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Start Trebinje.
- Day 2: Transfer to Sutjeska N.P. Walk to Donje Bare Lake, then through beech forest to summit of Ugljesin Peak (1858m), with magnificent views of the Zelengora peaks.
- Day 3: Ascent of Maglic Mountain (2,386m); walk over the border to Trnovacko Lake in Montenegro before returning to hotel.
- Day 4: Transfer to Sarajevo; city tour and free time explore.
- Day 5: Short transfer in morning. Walk to summit of Crepoljsko (1,524m), Bukovik (1,534m) and to the beautiful Skakavac Waterfall.
- Day 6: Full day hike to Lukomir Highland village, Bosnia's highest village (1469m) and summit of Obalj (1,896m).
- Day 7: Half day walk through the beautiful Rakitnica Canyon, or optional rafting along the Neretva River; transfer to Mostar.
- Day 8: Morning in Mostar, visit iconic old bridge; afternoon transfer to Dubrovnik.
- Day 9: End Dubrovnik.
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- James12th May 2018
Walking in Bosnia & Herzegovina
- ThursdayJun 13, 2019from Trebinje9 DaysFridayJun 21, 2019to Dubrovnik8 seats left$79USD $1,906
- ThursdayJul 4, 2019from Trebinje9 DaysFridayJul 12, 2019to Dubrovnik8 seats left$79USD $1,906
- ThursdayJul 25, 2019from Trebinje9 DaysFridayAug 2, 2019to Dubrovnik8 seats left$81USD $1,934
- ThursdayAug 15, 2019from Trebinje9 DaysFridayAug 23, 2019to Dubrovnik8 seats left$81USD $1,934
- ThursdayAug 29, 2019from Trebinje9 DaysFridaySep 6, 2019to Dubrovnik8 seats left$81USD $1,934
- ThursdaySep 5, 2019from Trebinje9 DaysFridaySep 13, 2019to Dubrovnik8 seats left$81USD $1,934
- ThursdaySep 12, 2019from Trebinje9 DaysFridaySep 20, 2019to Dubrovnik8 seats left$79USD $1,906
- ThursdaySep 26, 2019from Trebinje9 DaysFridayOct 4, 2019to Dubrovnik8 seats left$77USD $1,858
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Bosnia and Montenegro. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Recommended for Bosnia. Ideally 3 months before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Bosnia, Montenegro and Croatia. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Croatia. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Trebinje is the starting point and Dubrovnik is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Exodus Travels to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Exodus Travels booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 10 February 2019 the full payment of $1,858 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1858 for Walking in Bosnia & Herzegovina, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Exodus Travels tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Trebinje (Bosnia)
- 73 km
- Sutjeska National Park (Bosnia)
- 8 km
- Donje Bare (Bosnia)
- 8 km
- Tjentiste (Bosnia)
- 12 km
- Trnovacko Lake (Montenegro)
- 77 km
- Sarajevo (Bosnia)
- 14 km
- Nahorevo (Bosnia)
- 5 km
- Skakavac (Bosnia)
- 31 km
- Bjelasnica (Bosnia)
- 5 km
- Umoljani (Bosnia)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,858 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,758 tours in Europe
- covered by 307 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date.
- 23,692 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours