Member-Only Savings Unlock up to $600 in extra savings
ends on 22 Jun 2018
- Our saving
- US $ 501
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
Start and end in Hobart! With the eco tour Famous 5, you have a 5 day tour package taking you through Hobart, Australia and 16 other destinations in Australia. Famous 5 includes accommodation as well as meals and more.
- Age range
- 8 to 80 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Travel style
- Rather Poor
- BWBarbaraWritten on December 28, 20173.0 - AverageGuide was very knowledgeable. Accommodations were good to very poor, not sure last backpacker place would pass US fire and health codes. Recommendations for food options poorShow detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: HOBART > STRAHAN
- Day 2: WILD WEST COAST
- Day 3: CRADLE MOUNTAIN > LAUNCESTON
- Day 4: LAUNCESTON > BICHENO
- Day 5: FREYCINET NATIONAL PARK > HOBART
AccommodationRated Rather poor by past passengers
MealsRated Rather poor by past passengers
- Optional Extras
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Lynette12th April 2018
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
Select Departure Month
- Upcoming departures
- June 2018
- July 2018
- August 2018
- September 2018
- October 2018
- November 2018
- December 2018
- January 2019
- February 2019
- March 2019
STARTENDSEATS LEFTSAVE NOW PRICE
- ThursdayJun 21, 2018from Hobart5 DaysMondayJun 25, 2018to Hobart5 seats left$16USD $501
- SundayJun 24, 2018from Hobart5 DaysThursdayJun 28, 2018to Hobart5 seats left$16USD $501
- ThursdayJun 28, 2018from Hobart5 DaysMondayJul 2, 2018to Hobart5 seats left$16USD $501
- SundayJul 1, 2018from Hobart5 DaysThursdayJul 5, 2018to Hobart5 seats left$16USD $501
- ThursdayJul 5, 2018from Hobart5 DaysMondayJul 9, 2018to Hobart5 seats left$16USD $501
- SundayJul 8, 2018from Hobart5 DaysThursdayJul 12, 2018to Hobart5 seats left$16USD $501
- ThursdayJul 12, 2018from Hobart5 DaysMondayJul 16, 2018to Hobart5 seats left$16USD $501
- ThursdayJul 19, 2018from Hobart5 DaysMondayJul 23, 2018to Hobart5 seats left$16USD $501
- SundayJul 22, 2018from Hobart5 DaysThursdayJul 26, 2018to Hobart5 seats left$16USD $501
- SundayJul 29, 2018from Hobart5 DaysThursdayAug 2, 2018to Hobart5 seats left$16USD $501
Show more departures
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Yellow fever
- Certificate of vaccination required if arriving from an infected area for Australia. Ideally 10 days before travel.
- Japanese B encephalitis
- Recommended for Australia. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Start and end in Hobart.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Under Down Under Tours booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 17 August 2018 the full payment of $501 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $501 for Famous 5, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Under Down Under Tours will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Under Down Under Tours : Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 862 km.
- Hobart (Australia)
- 55 km
- Russell Falls (Australia)
- 11 km
- Mount Field National Park (Australia)
- 73 km
- Lake St Clair (Australia)
- 48 km
- Franklin Gordon Wild Rivers National Park (Australia)
- 54 km
- Strahan (Australia)
- 11 km
- Henty Dunes (Australia)
- 33 km
- Montezuma Falls (Australia)
- 39 km
- Strahan (Australia)
- 81 km
- Cradle Mountain (Australia)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $501 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 842 tours in Australia/Oceania
- covered by 54 different operators in Australia/Oceania
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Famous 5 via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 1 Genuine Review
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Famous 5