- Our saving
- US $ 480
- Rather Poor
- SKSarahWritten on December 30, 20184.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
Chris was very friendly and knows lots about Tasmania! The tour provided a festive Christmas dinner for us. Went to beautiful sights and did some stunning hikes. We weren’t able to get food a lot of the days because it was christmas but I liked this because... Read more
- LESLEYWritten on November 13, 20184.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Well balanced tour with emphasis on eco-tourism with natural scenery, wildlife and physical activities especially walking in the national parks. Excellent driver guide who was knowledgeable about a range of topics and had a friendly, helpful rapport with... Read more
- AlicjaWritten on November 2, 20184.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
One of The Best tours I have ever had! A lot of activities, hiking and landscapes, all of that is just worth the price!
- AAnonymousWritten on October 2, 20184.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Very great moment ! It was a nice adventure to meet people from all around the world and beautiful discoveries in Tasmania. And the guide Rick was very good. I am satisfied about this tour.
- SMSuadWritten on May 29, 20183.5 - GoodShow detailed ratings
The accomsdstion at Launceston is bad
- AAnonymousWritten on April 12, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
The tour was awesome, we did see a lot of spectacular things all around Tasmania, the guide James was firendly and did almost all the walks with us. The first 2 nights at “bumby’s” accomodation were really confortable. The hostel at bicheno wasnt really... Read more
- BWBarbaraWritten on December 28, 20173.0 - AverageShow detailed ratings
Guide was very knowledgeable. Accommodations were good to very poor, not sure last backpacker place would pass US fire and health codes. Recommendations for food options poor
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: HOBART > STRAHAN
- Day 2: WILD WEST COAST
- Day 3: CRADLE MOUNTAIN > LAUNCESTON
- Day 4: LAUNCESTON > BICHENO
- Day 5: FREYCINET NATIONAL PARK > HOBART
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
MealsRated Average by past passengers
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Sandra9th January 2018
- Upcoming departures
- January 2019
- February 2019
- March 2019
- SundayJan 20, 2019from Hobart5 DaysThursdayJan 24, 2019to Hobart0 seats left$20USD $480Sold outSee similar tours on this date
- MondayJan 21, 2019from Hobart5 DaysFridayJan 25, 2019to Hobart5 seats left$20USD $480
- TuesdayJan 22, 2019from Hobart5 DaysSaturdayJan 26, 2019to Hobart0 seats left$20USD $480Sold outSee similar tours on this date
- ThursdayJan 24, 2019from Hobart5 DaysMondayJan 28, 2019to Hobart5 seats left$20USD $480
- FridayJan 25, 2019from Hobart5 DaysTuesdayJan 29, 2019to Hobart5 seats left$20USD $480
- SundayJan 27, 2019from Hobart5 DaysThursdayJan 31, 2019to Hobart5 seats left$20USD $480
- MondayJan 28, 2019from Hobart5 DaysFridayFeb 1, 2019to Hobart5 seats left$20USD $480
- TuesdayJan 29, 2019from Hobart5 DaysSaturdayFeb 2, 2019to Hobart5 seats left$20USD $480
- ThursdayJan 31, 2019from Hobart5 DaysMondayFeb 4, 2019to Hobart5 seats left$20USD $480
- FridayFeb 1, 2019from Hobart5 DaysTuesdayFeb 5, 2019to Hobart5 seats left$20USD $480
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Yellow fever
- Certificate of vaccination required if arriving from an infected area for Australia. Ideally 10 days before travel.
- Japanese B encephalitis
- Recommended for Australia. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Start and end in Hobart.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 25% to confirm this Under Down Under Tours booking. The remaining balance is then payable 35 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 20 February 2019 the full payment of $480 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 35 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $480 for Famous 5, but the deposit of 25% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Under Down Under Tours will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Under Down Under Tours : Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Hobart (Australia)
- 55 km
- Russell Falls (Australia)
- 11 km
- Mount Field National Park (Australia)
- 73 km
- Lake St Clair (Australia)
- 48 km
- Franklin Gordon Wild Rivers National Park (Australia)
- 54 km
- Strahan (Australia)
- 11 km
- Henty Dunes (Australia)
- 33 km
- Montezuma Falls (Australia)
- 39 km
- Strahan (Australia)
- 81 km
- Cradle Mountain (Australia)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $480 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 1,277 tours in Australia/Oceania
- covered by 80 different operators in Australia/Oceania
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 35 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Famous 5 via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 5 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Famous 5