Kenya and Tanzania Wildlife Safari
- Tour Operator:
- Backpackers Safaris
- Max group size:
- Age range:
- 3 to 75
- Operated in:
- Tour id:
Places You’ll See
- Amboseli National Park
- Tarangire National Park
- Ngorongoro Conservation Area
- Maasai Mara National Reserve
Ready-to-book adventures, personalized
Make your adventure more you
Enjoy a tour focused solely on your travel group
Access our Travel Experts’ insider knowledge
Travel within your own bubble
- Day 1 Nairobi Airport to Nairobi
- Day 2 Nairobi to Amboseli National Park
- Day 3 Amboseli National Park to Arusha via Namanga border
- Day 4 Arusha – Tarangire National Park
- Day 5 Tarangire National Park - Ngorongoro
- Day 6 Ngorongoro Crater to Serengeti
- Day 7 Central Serengeti – Northern Serengeti National Park
- Day 8 Northern Serengeti National Park (Tracing the direction of the Wildebeests)
- Day 9 Northern Serengeti - Central Serengeti National Park
- Day 10 Serengeti - Masai Mara, Kenya
- Day 11 Full Day in the Maasai Mara
- Day 12 Masai Mara - Nairobi
- Additional Services
- Additional Services
Where You'll Stay
Reviews About This Operator
- Frank· July 24th, 2018A life time experience of Tanzania wildlife. Backpackers safaris organised an exceptional safaris at my very tight... Show more
- Sagati· April 15th, 2018The Kilimanjaro, Tarangire and Ngorongoro Trips were amazing, with a wonderful guide named Walter. It is a delight to... Show more
- Zunda· April 3rd, 2018I was very pleased with backpackers safaris. They were very friendly and informative regarding our plans for the... Show more
Dates & Availability
Take advantage of our 0% interest instalment plan on selected departures. Learn More
- Tuesday4 Apr, 2023Saturday15 Apr, 2023English$9,875
- Wednesday5 Apr, 2023Sunday16 Apr, 2023English$9,875
- Thursday6 Apr, 2023Monday17 Apr, 2023English$9,875
- Friday7 Apr, 2023Tuesday18 Apr, 2023English$9,875
- Saturday8 Apr, 2023Wednesday19 Apr, 2023English$9,875
- Sunday9 Apr, 2023Thursday20 Apr, 2023English$9,875
- Monday10 Apr, 2023Friday21 Apr, 2023English$9,875
- Tuesday11 Apr, 2023Saturday22 Apr, 2023English$9,875
- Wednesday12 Apr, 2023Sunday23 Apr, 2023English$9,875
- Thursday13 Apr, 2023Monday24 Apr, 2023English$9,875
Frequently Asked Questions
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!
Good to Know
- Kenyan ShillingKenya
- Tanzanian ShillingTanzania
- Plugs & Adapters
As a traveller from USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand you will need an adaptor for types G, D, M. As a traveller from England you will need an adaptor for types D, M. As a traveller from South Africa you will need an adaptor for type G.
- Type GKenya and Tanzania
- Type DTanzania
- Type MTanzania
- These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Typhoid - Recommended for Kenya and Tanzania. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis A - Recommended for Kenya and Tanzania. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Cholera - Recommended for Kenya and Tanzania. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Tuberculosis - Recommended for Kenya and Tanzania. Ideally 3 months before travel.
- Hepatitis B - Recommended for Kenya and Tanzania. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Rabies - Recommended for Kenya and Tanzania. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Meningococcal meningitis - Recommended for Kenya and Tanzania. Ideally 3 weeks before travel.
- Yellow fever - Recommended for Kenya. Ideally 10 days before travel.
- Unfortunately we cannot offer you a visa application service. Whether you need a visa or not depends on your nationality and where you wish to travel. Assuming your home country does not have a visa agreement with the country you're planning to visit, you will need to apply for a visa in advance of your scheduled departure.
- Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
- Payment information
- For any tour departing before May 31st, 2023 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after May 31st, 2023, a minimum payment of 30% is required to confirm your booking with Backpackers Safaris. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 60 days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Backpackers Safaris will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- The following cards are accepted for "Backpackers Safaris" tours: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- AccessibilitySome tours are not suitable for mobility-restricted traveller, however, some operators may be able to accommodate special requests. For any enquiries, you can contact our customer support team, who are ready and waiting to help you.
Keep Exploring Africa
- Complete Safari Packing List: Clothes, Medicines, Gear & Essentials
- Wildebeest Migration in Africa 2022 (incl. Migration Map)
- 10 Amazing Wildlife Tours & Trips 2023/2024
- Africa from Nairobi
- Africa Wildlife
- Small group tour
- 12 days Africa
- Operators in Africa
- Kenya and Tanzania Wildlife Safari Tours in East Africa
- Wildlife Tours
- Kenya and Tanzania Tours
- East Africa Tours
- Africa Tours
- Wildlife Tours
- Family Tours
- Private Tours
- Group Tours
- Partially Guided Tours
- Christmas & New Year Tours
- Kenya tours
- Tanzania tours