Start planning your tour
Places You’ll See
- Mt Kilimanjaro National Park
- Kilimanjaro Summit
- Starts from the Northern side of the mountain
- Joins the Marangu route before the summit climb
- Spend nights in tents while trekking through wilderness
Start and end in Moshi! With the hiking & trekking tour Rongai Route - 7 Days, you have a 7 day tour package taking you through Moshi, Tanzania and 2 other destinations in Tanzania. Rongai Route - 7 Days includes accommodation in a hotel and campsites as well as an expert guide, meals, transport and more.
Day 1: Rongai Gate (1950m) – Simba Camp (2600m).
Start point Starting Point, Kilimanjaro, Tanzania 00:00 - 00:00
- Day 2: Simba Camp to Second Cave
- Day 3: Second Tarn Cave (2600m) – Kikelewa Cave (3600m).
- Day 4: Kikelewa Cave (3600) – Mawenzi Tarn Camp (4330m).
- Day 5: Mawenzi Tarn Camp (4330m) – Kibo Hut (4700m).
- Day 6: Summit Attempt, Kibo Hut (4700m) – Uhuru Peak (5895m) – Horombo Hut (3720m).
Day 7: Horombo Hut (3720m) – Marangu Gate (1980m).
End point ending point, Kilimanjaro, Tanzania 00:00 - 00:00
- Additional Services
- Additional Services
- Overall RatingExcellent
- LCLuke· December 27, 2019From the booking experience to summiting Kilimanjaro and back home, everything was not only awesome but easy to do. I chose Kilisa Tours and that was the best decision, they looked after me, had the best guides and porters and even looked after me in... Show moreKilisa Tours & Safaris commented on this reviewHello Luke we are so appreciative for you taking the time to leave us such a kind review. also thrilled that your Experience regarding Mt. Kilimanjaro Climb with Kilisa's team went well and that you were all satisfied with provided services. More than... Show moreTrip date: December 2019
- NNicolaHumble· October 06, 2019I would love to thank Kilisa’s team for their wonderful services. We just returned from a successful trip up Mt. Kilimanjaro with them. When I say successful, I mean awesome and superlative in every way. We were a group of 4 who booked our trip... Show moreKilisa Tours & Safaris commented on this reviewHello Nicola Wow! Thanks so much for the Kind words! I appreciate the feedback giving and how you detailed the experience you had with us, Happy all went well and that we were able to meet your satisfaction Ahsante sana!! Glad you made it home home... Show moreTrip date: February 2019
Dates & Availability
Rongai Route - 7 Days
From Moshi to Moshi
No credit card fees
Select a departure month
Select The Travel Month
- Get Instant ConfirmationFridayJul 17, 2020ThursdayJul 23, 2020Multiple Room Types$2,160
- Get Instant ConfirmationSaturdayJul 18, 2020FridayJul 24, 2020Multiple Room Types$2,160
- Get Instant ConfirmationSundayJul 19, 2020SaturdayJul 25, 2020Multiple Room Types$2,160
- Get Instant ConfirmationMondayJul 20, 2020SundayJul 26, 2020Multiple Room Types$2,160
- Get Instant ConfirmationTuesdayJul 21, 2020MondayJul 27, 2020Multiple Room Types$2,160
- Get Instant ConfirmationWednesdayJul 22, 2020TuesdayJul 28, 2020Multiple Room Types$2,160
- Get Instant ConfirmationThursdayJul 23, 2020WednesdayJul 29, 2020Multiple Room Types$2,160
- Get Instant ConfirmationFridayJul 24, 2020ThursdayJul 30, 2020Multiple Room Types$2,160
- Get Instant ConfirmationSaturdayJul 25, 2020FridayJul 31, 2020Multiple Room Types$2,160
- Get Instant ConfirmationSundayJul 26, 2020SaturdayAug 1, 2020Multiple Room Types$2,160
- Is any previous experience needed to climb Kilimanjaro?
- Is it possible to climb Kilimanjaro without a guide?
- What is the night time temperature like on the summit of Kilimanjaro?
- Is it common to tip the support staff?
- Can 70+ years old tourists climb Kilimanjaro?
Good to Know
- About the country
- Payment information
- Cancellation Policy
- Discover TourRadar