Pride Sailing in Greece (Athens)
- Tour Operator:
- Med Sailing Holidays
- Max group size:
- Age range:
- 18 to 55
- Operated in:
- Tour id:
- Relax at Greece's most beautiful beaches
- Party in lively beach bars
- Enjoy amazing local Greek cuisine
- Get involved in themed days
- Day 1 Alimos
- Day 2 Agistri Island
- Day 3 Hydra
- Day 4 Spetses
- Day 5 Dokos or Porto Heli
- Day 6 Ermioni
- Day 7 Poros
- Day 8 Alimos
- Additional Services
- Additional Services
Where You'll Stay
Operated by Med Sailing Holidays
We offer skippered island hopping/sailing holidays, meaning we sail so you don't have to. We island hop Croatia, Greece and more locations coming!
- Overall RatingAverage
- JWJie· August 16th, 2020as communicated with the operator early on, we couldn't make it as we live in Hong Kong and it's still impossible to go to Europe as tourists. the operator refused to our refund request but agreed to defer the credit for 2021 sailings.Med Sailing Holidays commented on this reviewDear Jie, I'm sorry to hear that you're giving a 3 star review on a trip that you have not experienced yet. The ENTIRE charter industry is on it's knees and is offering a credit system, it's not unique to us. The reason for this is the ENTIRE... Show moreTrip date: August 2020
Dates & Availability
Take advantage of our 0% interest instalment plan on selected departures. Learn More
- Saturday1 Jul, 2023Saturday8 Jul, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$3,686
- Saturday8 Jul, 2023Saturday15 Jul, 2023English$3,686
Frequently Asked Questions
- What sort of shoes do I need to wear on-board?
When onboard the yacht, non-marking, non-slip shoes are required on board. Once you are in port you can wear things like heels and black sole shoes however they can just not to be worn on board because they will damage the boat.
- Can we bring our own alcohol onboard?
Bringing onboard your own alcohol is not a problem however please remember that the galley (kitchen) space is limited, so please be considerate of the space available when choosing what to bring onboard with you.
- Do we need to carry cash on the boats?
It is a good idea to carry cash as some of the islands/bays you will be entering are generally small towns that may not have the convenience of an ATM nearby, so it’s always a good idea to have cash (local currency) with you at all times.
- What's the average age of your guests?
Generally, for one of the cruises, you will find that most guests are like-minded travellers and typically mid 20's right up to their 60's who love to explore.
- Is WIFI available on the boat?
WIFI is available on the boats however it can vary on the itineraries. For example on the Greece itinerary you will have an 8Gb allowance for the week and then you will be able to access WIFI in local restaurants if you require more data.
- Do I need to know how to sail?
Your skipper will take care of the sailing for you so you don't have to worry about a thing.
- Can we bring food onboard?
If you would like to bring your own food onboard that is not a problem. You will be provided with breakfast and lunch however if you would like snacks throughout the day, then feel free to bring some with you.
Good to Know
- Plugs & Adapters
As a traveller from USA, Canada, England, Australia, New Zealand you will need an adaptor for types C, E, F, D, M. As a traveller from South Africa you will need an adaptor for types C, E, F.
- Type CGreece
- Type EGreece
- Type FGreece
- Type DGreece
- Type MGreece
- These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Hepatitis A - Recommended for Greece. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B - Recommended for Greece. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Unfortunately we cannot offer you a visa application service. Whether you need a visa or not depends on your nationality and where you wish to travel. Assuming your home country does not have a visa agreement with the country you're planning to visit, you will need to apply for a visa in advance of your scheduled departure.
- Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
- Payment information
- For any tour departing before September 10th, 2023 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after September 10th, 2023, a minimum payment of 20% is required to confirm your booking with Med Sailing Holidays. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 95 days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Med Sailing Holidays will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- The following cards are accepted for "Med Sailing Holidays" tours: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- Cancellation Policy
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar is an authorised Agent of Med Sailing Holidays. Please familiarise yourself with the Med Sailing Holidays payment, cancellation and refund conditions.
- AccessibilitySome tours are not suitable for mobility-restricted traveller, however, some operators may be able to accommodate special requests. For any enquiries, you can contact our customer support team, who are ready and waiting to help you.
Keep Exploring Greece
- Greece Travel Guide | All You Need to Know
- Family Trip to Europe Itineraries (From 1 to 3 Weeks)
- 10 Best Sailing Holidays & Trips 2023/2024
- Greece from Alimos
- Greece Sailing
- Small group tour
- 8 days Greece
- Operators in Europe
- Mainland Greece
- Pride Sailing in Greece (Athens) Tours in Greece
- Sailing Tours
- Peloponnese Islands Tours
- Greece Tours
- Sailing Tours
- Gay Travel Tours
- Group Tours
- Fully Guided Tours
- Explorer Tours
- Peloponnese Islands
- Mainland Greece
- Greece tours