19 days Balkans Tour from Bucharest
- Our saving
- US $ 3,290
- JUST PAY $99 DEPOSIT TODAY
- Age range
- 8 to 90 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Private Vehicle
- Travel style
- In-depth Cultural
- gloria schurman's review about another Trip2ro tour5.0 - Excellent
George was not my guide. Vlad Ilie was the guide and he was excellent - the only low mark was the itinerary - I thought I would just have a short time after arrival with a view of the city then check in to my hotel - did not plan for a full day and I was... Read more
- Alan Tompkins's review about another Trip2ro tour5.0 - Excellent
The Tour was interesting and Romania and the Romanian people are kind and welcoming. Our Tour Guide Paul was both helpful and knowledgeable and explained everything in great detail giving context to what we saw and providing us with a greater understanding... Read more
- Raelene Knight's review about another Trip2ro tour5.0 - Excellent
Trip fantastic. Paul always punctual and whilst driving gave us lots of info about what we were seeing as well as history of the country. He gave us just enough free time and always made sure we had info about where we would get good food.... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
Day 1 – Saturday – Bucharest – Ivanovo Monastery – Arbanassi – Veliko (200 km) ROMANIA + BULGARIA
Start point Pick-up from your hotel., București, Bucureşti, Romania 08:30 - 09:00
- Day 2 – Sunday – Veliko – Shipka – Kazanluk – Sofia (320 km) BULGARIA
- Day 3 – Monday – Sofia – Rila – Skopje (350 km) BULGARIA + MACEDONIA
- Day 4 – Tuesday – Skopje – Ohrid (190 km) MACEDONIA
- Day 5 –Wednesday – Ohrid – Bay of Bones – St Naum – Tirana – Kruja (210 km) MACEDONIA + ALBANIA
- Day 6 Thursday - Kruja – Budva – Kotor (190 km)
- Day 7 Friday – Kotor Bay Tour – Dubrovnik (150 km) MONTENEGRO + CROATIA
- Day 8 Saturday – Dubrovnik – Mostar – Split (300 km) CROATIA
- Day 9 – Sunday – Split – Trogir – Plitvice (260 km) CROATIA
- Day 10 – Monday – Plitvice – Postojna – Ljubljana (290 km) CROATIA + SLOVENIA
- Day 11 – Tuesday – Ljubljana – Zagreb (140 km) SLOVENIA + CROATIA
- Day 12 – Wednesday – Zagreb – Belgrad (400 km) CROATIA + SERBIA
- Day 13 – Thursday – Belgrad – Novi Sad – Budapest (400 km) SERBIA + HUNGARY
- Day 14 – Friday – Budapest HUNGARY
- Day 15: Budapest – Arad – Timisoara
- Day 16: Timisoara – Corvini’s Castle – Alba Iulia – Sibiu
- Day 17: Sibiu – Sighisoara – Brasov
- Day 18: Brasov – Bran – Sinaia – Bucharest
Day 19: Bucharest
End point Drop-off at your hotel, București, Bucureşti, Romania 15:00 - 17:00
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Heather23rd September 2018
19 days Balkans Tour from Bucharest
- SaturdayApr 6, 2019from Bucharest19 DaysWednesdayApr 24, 2019to Bucharest8 seats left$102USD $3,290
- SaturdayApr 13, 2019from Bucharest19 DaysWednesdayMay 1, 2019to Bucharest8 seats left$102USD $3,290
- SaturdayApr 27, 2019from Bucharest19 DaysWednesdayMay 15, 2019to Bucharest8 seats left$102USD $3,290
- SaturdayMay 25, 2019from Bucharest19 DaysWednesdayJun 12, 2019to Bucharest6 seats left$102USD $3,290
- SaturdayJun 15, 2019from Bucharest19 DaysWednesdayJul 3, 2019to Bucharest8 seats left$102USD $3,290
- SaturdayJul 6, 2019from Bucharest19 DaysWednesdayJul 24, 2019to Bucharest8 seats left$102USD $3,290
- SaturdaySep 7, 2019from Bucharest19 DaysWednesdaySep 25, 2019to Bucharest8 seats left$102USD $3,290
- SaturdayOct 5, 2019from Bucharest19 DaysWednesdayOct 23, 2019to Bucharest8 seats left$102USD $3,290
- SaturdayNov 16, 2019from Bucharest19 DaysWednesdayDec 4, 2019to Bucharest8 seats left$102USD $3,290
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- EuroMontenegro and Slovenia
Plugs & Adapters
- Recommended for Romania and Albania. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Romania, Bulgaria, Macedonia, Albania, Montenegro, Bosnia, Slovenia, Serbia and Hungary. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Recommended for Romania, Bulgaria and Bosnia. Ideally 3 months before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Romania, Bulgaria, Macedonia, Albania, Montenegro, Croatia, Bosnia, Slovenia, Serbia and Hungary. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Yellow fever
- Certificate of vaccination required if arriving from an infected area for Albania. Ideally 10 days before travel.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Albania, Croatia, Slovenia and Hungary. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Start and end in Bucharest.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $99 to confirm this Trip2ro booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 23 May 2019 the full payment of $3,290 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $3290 for 19 days Balkans Tour from Bucharest, but the deposit of $99 is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Trip2ro will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Trip2ro tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Bucharest (Romania)
- 84 km
- Ivanovo (Bulgaria)
- 69 km
- Arbanasi (Bulgaria)
- 5 km
- Veliko Tarnovo (Bulgaria)
- 47 km
- Shipka (Bulgaria)
- 12 km
- Kazanlak (Bulgaria)
- 170 km
- Sofia (Bulgaria)
- 65 km
- Rila (Bulgaria)
- 141 km
- Skopje (Macedonia)
- 110 km
- Ohrid (Macedonia)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $3,290 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 11,855 tours in Europe
- covered by 451 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for 19 days Balkans Tour from Bucharest via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 24,876 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours