Best of Balkans
- Our saving
- US $ 552
- JUST PAY $99 TODAY
- Cross seven countries off your bucket list
- Travel from the Danube to the Adriatic Sea
- Take a dip in Dubrovnik's crystal clear waters
- Enjoy the lively and varied nightlife of Budva
- Age range
- 18 to 39 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus
- Travel style
- Coach / Bus
- Travel Talk
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Sofia
- Day 2: Sofia, Belgrade
- Day 3: Belgrade, Sarajevo
- Day 4: Sarajevo, Mostar,Trebinje
- Day 5: Trebinje, Dubrovnik, Trebinje
- Day 6: Trebinje, Kotor, Budva
- Day 7: Budva, Tirana, Ohrid
- Day 8: Ohrid, St.Naum, Skopje
- Day 9: Skopje, Sofia
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Average by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Rather Poor
- AdamWritten on July 8, 20193.5 - GoodShow detailed ratings
Fantastic, awesome locations, great guide, well thought out tour. Maybe a little too much time on the bus, would be worth considering a way of reducing bus time but otherwise great.Review collected by Travel Talk
- ErickWritten on July 1, 20194.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Amazing. Very happy.Review collected by Travel Talk
- CatherineWritten on June 21, 20195.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Guide Bojan and driver Dejan are awesome. We felt very safe and well taken care of. The local guides in each country are knowledgeable and very informative especially the guide/professor in Macedonia named Zoran, he is the best. The group is mostly consist... Read moreReview collected by Travel Talk
- SoniaWritten on May 31, 20194.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
Please see paper handout of full review
- JamesWritten on May 27, 20194.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
I love the tour! Everything was well-planned and coordinated.
- ShaynaWritten on May 27, 20194.0 - Good
1st of all When i arrived Sofia airport, travel talk agent come 2hrs late for my pick up. The reason is 2hours later there are 10 people come from one airplane. So i have to wait 2hours at airport waiting the other plane to arrive to get picked up. I think... Read moreShow detailed ratingsTravel Talk commented on this reviewHi Shayna, thank you for your review, we value all our customer’s feedback to deliver the best service to our passengers as possible. If you could please send your full query to our Customer Service team on firstname.lastname@example.org , one of our Customer Service rep will be able to investigate all the points you have brought up in your review and response back to you accordingly within the time allowed . Thank you
- RrainnaidhWritten on May 6, 20195.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Great value a packed itinerary of lots of amazing destinations. Two of the hotels weren't great but overall much better than i expected. The bus was really comfortable and the driver Dejan and guide Bojan were fantastic and really made the trip great craic.... Read more
- ASAbdulWritten on April 16, 20194.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
I forgot the guide's name. He was great. Lot of border crossings which is expected, but could have made better. Like crossing from Dubrovnik back to Bosnia, instead could have gone to Montenegro.
- RrainnaidhWritten on April 15, 20194.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Most of the hotels were excellent, some werent great but in fantastic locations. 10 out of 10 for both our guide and driver. The destinations and local tours were great. As i had to fly into the departure destination a day earlier it would have been better... Read more
- SCSophiaWritten on April 9, 20194.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
This trip is great value for money and such fun. Would definitely recommend to singles and couples alike! Only thing the company need to work on is liaising with or choosing better hotels, a few "hadn't turned on the hot water" because it was off season... Read more
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Debbie15th July 2019
Best of Balkans
- Upcoming departures
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- November 2019
- March 2020
- April 2020
- May 2020
- June 2020
- July 2020
- August 2020
- September 2020
- October 2020
- November 2020
- SaturdayJul 27, 2019from Sofia9 DaysSundayAug 4, 2019to Sofia0 seats left$34USD $1,104+ $200 Local Payment
- SaturdayAug 3, 2019from Sofia9 DaysSundayAug 11, 2019to Sofia0 seats left$34USD $1,104+ $200 Local Payment
- SaturdayAug 10, 2019from Sofia9 DaysSundayAug 18, 2019to Sofia0 seats left$34USD $1,104+ $200 Local Payment
- SaturdayAug 17, 2019from Sofia9 DaysSundayAug 25, 2019to Sofia0 seats left$34USD $1,104+ $200 Local Payment
- SaturdayAug 24, 2019from Sofia9 DaysSundaySep 1, 2019to Sofia10+ seats left$586$1,138-52%USD $552+ $200 Local Payment
- SaturdaySep 7, 2019from Sofia9 DaysSundaySep 15, 2019to Sofia10+ seats left$420$1,138-37%USD $718+ $200 Local Payment
- SaturdaySep 21, 2019from Sofia9 DaysSundaySep 29, 2019to Sofia10+ seats left$420$1,138-37%USD $718+ $200 Local Payment
- SaturdayOct 5, 2019from Sofia9 DaysSundayOct 13, 2019to Sofia10+ seats left$420$1,138-37%USD $718+ $200 Local Payment
- SaturdayOct 19, 2019from Sofia9 DaysSundayOct 27, 2019to Sofia10+ seats left$420$1,138-37%USD $718+ $200 Local Payment
- SaturdayNov 2, 2019from Sofia9 DaysSundayNov 10, 2019to Sofia10+ seats left$420$1,138-37%USD $718+ $200 Local Payment
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Bulgaria, Serbia, Bosnia, Montenegro, Albania and Macedonia. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Recommended for Bulgaria and Bosnia. Ideally 3 months before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Bulgaria, Serbia, Bosnia, Croatia, Montenegro, Albania and Macedonia. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Croatia and Albania. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Recommended for Albania. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Yellow fever
- Certificate of vaccination required if arriving from an infected area for Albania. Ideally 10 days before travel.
- Start and end in Sofia.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- For any tour departing before 24 September 2019 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after 24 September 2019, a minimum payment of $99 is required to confirm your booking with Travel Talk. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 65 days days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Cancellation policy
- TourRadar is an authorised Agent of Travel Talk. Please familiarise yourself with the Travel Talk payment, cancellation and refund conditions.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Travel Talk will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Payment methods
- The following cards are accepted for Travel Talk tours: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- Sofia (Bulgaria)
- 330 km
- Belgrade (Serbia)
- 206 km
- Sarajevo (Bosnia)
- 68 km
- Mostar (Bosnia)
- 82 km
- Trebinje (Bosnia)
- 21 km
- Dubrovnik (Croatia)
- 21 km
- Trebinje (Bosnia)
- 48 km
- Kotor (Montenegro)
- 16 km
- Budva (Montenegro)
- 134 km
- Tirana (Albania)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $552 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 11,859 tours in Europe
- covered by 568 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 65 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Best of Balkans via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 7 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Best of Balkans