Prague, Vienna & Budapest
- Tour Operator:
- Max group size:
- Age range:
- 1 to 99
- Operated in:
- Tour id:
- See the Astronomical Clock and visit the Church of Saint Nicholas
- Indulge in delicious coffee and then discover the historic Vienna
- See Palace of the Hofburg and explore the Schönbrunn Palace
- Admire the Buda Castle and unwind at Széchenyi Thermal Baths
- Day 1 Prague (Czech Republic)
- Day 2 Prague
- Day 3 Prague
- Day 4 Prague - Vienna (Austria)
- Day 5 Vienna
- Day 6 Vienna
- Day 7 Vienna (Austria) - Budapest (Hungary)
- Day 8 Budapest
- Day 9 Budapest
- Day 10 Budapest
- Additional Services
- Additional Services
Where You'll Stay
Operated by Wingbuddy
Wingbuddy is a leading tour operator offering exclusive travel packages throughout Europe, The Americas, Asia and the Middle East. Our mission is to facilitate the planning process of both simple and complex trips, by offering complete hassle free packages. Our customer service is unparalleled, simply because our trained team is passionate about the products we offer and understands the importance and lifetime value of a satisfied traveller.Read more
- Overall RatingExcellent
- Most Recent
- Most Popular
- Highest First
- Lowest First
- ABill Kertes· October 25th, 2022The overall experience was great. Reliability and comfort of the various transfers, tours etc. was first rate. Breakfast inclusions varied greatly based on city and hotel. Overall trip was first class.Trip date: October 2022Review collected by Wingbuddy
- ARosemarie Hitzeman· October 16th, 2022overall, the trip was fantastic !!!Trip date: October 2022Review collected by Wingbuddy
- ATonya Roy· September 26th, 20222 full days in Prague and Budapest is good. I would of taken more days, maybe 3 in Vienna as the city is larger. The subway are so easy to get around. In Prague and Budapest, hotels were in walking distance of most attractions. In Vienna the subway was... Show moreTrip date: September 2022Review collected by Wingbuddy
- Joan· September 21st, 2022I would rate it lower if there was 0 stars. They are a total "bait and switch" company. It sounded fantastic. I am sitting in Prague right now - no pick up at the airport as promised. After calling, someone did finally come. The "central Superior" Hotel... Show moreTrip date: September 2022
- AErin Calhoun· August 2nd, 2022Overall we had a really great experience from start to finish. All my questions in the beginning were answered quickly and I really think we received a great value for the costs. Our hotels, tours, meals and transportation offerings were fantastic. We... Show moreTrip date: July 2022Review collected by Wingbuddy
- ARachel Turcotte· December 11th, 2019J'ai beaucoup apprécié l'organisation du voyage (voyage en avion, tours guidés, les réservations des trains, les chauffeurs, les guides, etc.) ainsi que la liberté dont nous disposions.Trip date: November 2019Review collected by Wingbuddy
- AJacques Provost· November 4th, 2019Merci a Celia pour le très bon service et la rapidité de réponseTrip date: October 2019Review collected by Wingbuddy
- AErika Gauthier· October 25th, 2019Excellent séjour, juste parfait!Trip date: May 2019Review collected by Wingbuddy
- ALiliane Gauthier· October 22nd, 2019Services impeccables, réservations et itinéraire parfaits, voyage sans faille. Bravo à votre formule semi organisée qui est très très bien organisée. Merci!Trip date: October 2019Review collected by Wingbuddy
- ALynn Ardizzi· October 2nd, 2019It was absolutely great and all of the communications we had were fantasticTrip date: September 2019Review collected by Wingbuddy
Dates & Availability
Take advantage of our 0% interest instalment plan on selected departures. Learn More
- Tuesday13 Jun, 2023Thursday22 Jun, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$1,598
- Tuesday20 Jun, 2023Thursday29 Jun, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$1,598
- Tuesday27 Jun, 2023Thursday6 Jul, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$1,579
- Tuesday4 Jul, 2023Thursday13 Jul, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$1,498
- Tuesday11 Jul, 2023Thursday20 Jul, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$1,498
- Get Instant ConfirmationTuesday25 Jul, 2023Thursday3 Aug, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$1,498
- Get Instant ConfirmationTuesday1 Aug, 2023Thursday10 Aug, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$1,498
- Get Instant ConfirmationTuesday8 Aug, 2023Thursday17 Aug, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$1,498
- Get Instant ConfirmationTuesday15 Aug, 2023Thursday24 Aug, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$1,498
- Get Instant ConfirmationTuesday22 Aug, 2023Thursday31 Aug, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$1,498
Frequently Asked Questions
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!
Good to Know
- Czech KorunaCzech Republic
- Plugs & Adapters
As a traveller from USA, Canada, England, Australia, New Zealand, South Africa you will need an adaptor for types C, E, F.
- Type CAustria, Czech Republic and Hungary
- Type EAustria, Czech Republic and Hungary
- Type FAustria, Czech Republic and Hungary
- These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Tick-borne encephalitis - Recommended for Austria, Czech Republic and Hungary. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Hepatitis A - Recommended for Czech Republic and Hungary. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B - Recommended for Czech Republic and Hungary. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Unfortunately we cannot offer you a visa application service. Whether you need a visa or not depends on your nationality and where you wish to travel. Assuming your home country does not have a visa agreement with the country you're planning to visit, you will need to apply for a visa in advance of your scheduled departure.
- Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
- Payment information
- For any tour departing before August 14th, 2023 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after August 14th, 2023, a minimum payment of 20% is required to confirm your booking with Wingbuddy. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 65 days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Wingbuddy will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- The following cards are accepted for "Wingbuddy" tours: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- Cancellation Policy
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar is an authorised Agent of Wingbuddy. Please familiarise yourself with the Wingbuddy payment, cancellation and refund conditions.
- AccessibilitySome tours are not suitable for mobility-restricted traveller, however, some operators may be able to accommodate special requests. For any enquiries, you can contact our customer support team, who are ready and waiting to help you.
Keep Exploring Europe
- 10 Best Backpacking Tours Europe 2023/2024
- Best 4 week Europe Itineraries [Train, Cruises & More]
- 10 Best Cultural Travel Companies
- 10 Best Cultural Experiences in The World 2023/2024
- Europe from Prague
- Europe In-depth Cultural
- 10 days Europe
- From Prague to Budapest
- Operators in Europe
- Prague, Vienna & Budapest Tours in Central Europe
- In-depth Cultural Tours
- Vienna Budapest Prague Tours
- Central Europe Tours
- Europe Tours
- In-depth Cultural Tours
- Family Tours
- Group Tours
- Partially Guided Tours
- Explorer Tours
- Christmas & New Year Tours
- Vienna Budapest Prague
- Czech Republic tours
- Austria tours
- Hungary tours