Great Creatures Orangutans and Dragons
- Tour Operator:
- No Roads Expeditions
- Max group size:
- Age range:
- 12 to 99
- Operated in:
- Tour id:
Pay over time
Pay over time
TourRadar makes your next trip easier to book by letting you pay over time without any interest or extra fees.
Divide your payments
Pay smaller amounts every two weeks until your departure.
No interest or extra fees
You don't pay any interest or extra fees.
For select departures only
Check Dates & Availability to see which departures offer our instalment option.
- Day 1: Fly into Bali, Indonesia and transfer to Hotel. Free time.
- Day 2: Fly to Labuan Bajo and transfer directly to our boat. We overnight at Sebayor Kecil Island (B, L, D)
- Day 3: Sebayor Kecil to Wainilu (B, L, D)
- Day 4: Wainilu to Nusa Pimpe (B, L, D)
- Day 5: Nusa Pimpe to Kelor (B, L, D)
- Day 6: Kelor to Labuan Bajo. Overnight at Bajo Eco Lodge. (B)
- Day 7: Labuan Bajo - Bali (B)
- Day 8: Bali to Semerang via Borobudur (B)
- Day 9: Semerang - Pangkalabun - Kumai Tanjung Puting National Park (B,L,D)
- Day 10: Camp Leakey - Crocodile Lake. (B,L,D)
- Day 11: Croc Lake - Camp Leakey - Rimba Lodge (Dinner in Fire Fly Mangrove) (B,L, D)
- Day 12: Rimba Lodge - Jakarta - Bali (B)
- Day 13: Free for your next destination in Indonesia or Home. (B)
Reviews About This Operator
- Evelyn· February 2nd, 2021Everything was perfect! I think our best holiday ever. Peter and Irene were so helpful in answering all our questions... Show more
- MElias· May 3rd, 2019Everything was incredible! We will never forget this wonderful kayaking trip in the komodo islands.
- Nina· August 23rd, 2017The guides on our trip were great, very attentive. The food was fantastic considering the small galley kitchen the... Show more
Frequently Asked Questions
- Do I need a visa for this tour?
- Is travel insurance recommended?
- Is there a guide?
- Are meals included?
- Is transport included?
Good to Know
- Plugs & Adapters
- Payment information
- Discover TourRadar