Romantic European start Amsterdam (2019)
- US $ 5,630
- JUST PAY $99 DEPOSIT TODAY
- Visit the Vatican Museums and see the Sistine Chapel
- Absorb the scenery of the romantic Rhine
- Savour the Sachertorte and sip local Hungarian wines
- Travel to Mount Stanserhorn and learn about local wildlife
- Explore Rothenburg-ob-der Tauber, a fairy-tale town
- Age range
- 5 to 99 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus, Plane
- Travel style
- Discovery, Coach / Bus
- ArthurWritten on January 10, 20193.0 - Average
Too many optional trips all with additional costs. Itinerary itself was marketed really well but hidden under the false pretence that most sights were included, were in fact not. Also the accommodation was less than average. Some hotels like the one in... Read moreShow detailed ratingsInsight Vacations commented on this reviewThank you for sharing your thoughts on the Romantic European tour with Insight Vacations. We are saddened to hear that certain aspects of your time on the road did not meet your expectations. Also, we recognise that you would have liked the Optional Experiences to have been included in the itinerary; yet, we offer these to allow our guests to explore further or to give those that would prefer to undertake independent sightseeing or leisure time, the opportunity to do so. Nonetheless, your observations in relation to some of the accommodations provided will be shared with our team for further review to ensure a better experience for our guests going forward. With that in mind, we sincerely hope to have the opportunity to restore your full faith in our guided holidays in the near future.
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Welcome to Amsterdam:
- Day 2: Legends along the Rhine.
- Day 3: Rothenburg and Golden Prague.Prague By NightPrague By Night
- Day 4: Prague, City of a Hundred Spires.Traditional Dinner & Folklore EntertainmentTraditional Dinner & Folklore Entertainment
- Day 5: Through Bohemia to Budapest.
- Day 6: The flavours of Budapest.
- Day 7: Vienna and the Habsburgs.Gala Viennese ConcertGala Viennese ConcertSchönbrunn Palace and GardensSchönbrunn Palace and Gardens
- Day 8: Lake Wörthersee to Venice.Hidden VeniceHidden VeniceVienna Woods & Heurigen DinnerVienna Woods & Heurigen Dinner
- Day 9: The magic of La Serenissima.Hidden VeniceHidden VeniceBurano Excursion & MealBurano Excursion & MealExperience Venice by Gondola SerenadeExperience Venice by Gondola Serenade
- Day 10: To the Eternal City of Rome.Piazzas & FountainsPiazzas & FountainsDinner In Rome And IlluminationsDinner In Rome And Illuminations
- Day 11: Papal and Imperial Rome.Guided Visit to the ColosseumGuided Visit to the ColosseumRoman Dinner Party and Trevi FountainRoman Dinner Party and Trevi Fountain
- Day 12: Orvieto and on to Florence.
- Day 13: Renaissance Florence.Dinner In The Tuscan HillsDinner In The Tuscan HillsPisa and The Arno ValleyPisa and The Arno Valley
- Day 14: Across the Alps to Lucerne.
- Day 15: Lucerne and the Stanserhorn.Carriages & CountrysideCarriages & CountrysideSwiss EveningSwiss EveningLake Lucerne Cruise and DrinksLake Lucerne Cruise and Drinks
- Day 16: Sights and delights of Paris.Moulin Rouge Cabaret and DinnerMoulin Rouge Cabaret and DinnerNouvelle Eve Dinner and CabaretNouvelle Eve Dinner and Cabaret
- Day 17: The food and flavours of Paris.Seine Cruise And IlluminationsSeine Cruise And IlluminationsMontparnasse Tower & Notre DameMontparnasse Tower & Notre Dame
- Day 18: Au revoir Paris.
- #InsightMoments - The Best Gelato Ever
- Discover Italy with Insight Vacations
- The TreadRight Foundation Make Travel Matter (Short)
- Meet Insight Vacations Travel Director Tim Pendlebury
- Meet Insight Vacations Travel Director Sara Tuppen Veloso
- Deliciously Authentic Dining
- The Magic of an Insight Experience
- The Art of Traveling in Style
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Jay18th December 2018
Romantic European start Amsterdam (2019)
- Upcoming departures
- April 2019
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- December 2019
- SundayApr 28, 2019from Amsterdam18 DaysWednesdayMay 15, 2019to Paris7 seats leftUSD $6,005
- SundayMay 12, 2019from Amsterdam18 DaysWednesdayMay 29, 2019to Paris10+ seats leftUSD $6,005
- SundayMay 26, 2019from Amsterdam18 DaysWednesdayJun 12, 2019to Paris0 seats leftUSD $6,005
- SundayJun 9, 2019from Amsterdam18 DaysWednesdayJun 26, 2019to Paris0 seats leftUSD $6,005
- SundayJun 23, 2019from Amsterdam18 DaysWednesdayJul 10, 2019to Paris0 seats leftUSD $5,830
- SundayJul 7, 2019from Amsterdam18 DaysWednesdayJul 24, 2019to Paris7 seats leftUSD $5,755
- SundayJul 21, 2019from Amsterdam18 DaysWednesdayAug 7, 2019to Paris10+ seats leftUSD $5,630
- SundayAug 4, 2019from Amsterdam18 DaysWednesdayAug 21, 2019to Paris7 seats leftUSD $5,630
- SundayAug 18, 2019from Amsterdam18 DaysWednesdaySep 4, 2019to Paris10+ seats leftUSD $5,730
- SundaySep 1, 2019from Amsterdam18 DaysWednesdaySep 18, 2019to Paris9 seats leftUSD $6,005
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- EuroNetherlands , Germany , Austria , Italy , Vatican City (Holy See) and France
- KorunaCzech Republic
Plugs & Adapters
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Germany, Czech Republic, Hungary, Austria and Switzerland. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Czech Republic and Hungary. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Czech Republic and Hungary. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Amsterdam is the starting point and Paris is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Insight Vacations to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $99 to confirm this Insight Vacations booking. The remaining balance is then payable 50 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 9 May 2019 the full payment of $5,630 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $5630 for Romantic European start Amsterdam (2019), but the deposit of $99 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Insight Vacations tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Amsterdam (Netherlands)
- 314 km
- Rhine Gorge (Germany)
- 166 km
- Wurzburg (Germany)
- 49 km
- Rothenburg ob der Tauber (Germany)
- 314 km
- Prague (Czech Republic)
- 444 km
- Budapest (Hungary)
- 214 km
- Vienna (Austria)
- 243 km
- Worther See (Austria)
- 193 km
- Venice (Italy)
- 9 km
- Burano (Italy)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $5,630 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 11,759 tours in Europe
- covered by 440 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date.
- 24,874 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours