Great European Cities
- Our saving
- US $ 1,559
Unlock $39 in extra savings
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
Start in Prague and end in London! With the discovery tour Great European Cities, you have a 11 day tour package taking you from Prague to London and through Prague, Czech Republic and 11 other destinations in Europe. Great European Cities includes accommodation in a hotel as well as an expert guide, transport.
- Age range
- 5 to 90 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Train & Rail, Coach / Bus
Other reviews about Europamundo:Write a review
- MeredithGawler's review about another Europamundo tour4.0 - GoodMy meals comment refers only to breakfasts as that is all that was included for me. Would have liked more optional activ... Read more
- Marica Farrugia's review about another Europamundo tour4.5 - ExcellentWell organised tour visiting 4 Capital Cities.
- JIROPAS PULSUWAN's review about another Europamundo tour5.0 - ExcellentAll guides are very informative. Hotels are very suitable for family of 3 adult.Transportation is very smooth and ontim... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Prague
- Day 2: Prague
- Day 3: Prague, Munich, Innsbruck
- Day 4: Innsbruck, Zurich
- Day 5: Zurich, Louver, Zurich
- Day 6: Zurich, Berne, Paris
- Day 7: Paris
- Day 8: Paris, Rouen
- Day 9: Rouen, Eperlecques, Canterbury, London
- Day 10: London
- Day 11: London
- Optional Extras
- A Sneak Peek of Europe Tour with Europamundo
- Spectacular Video of Europamundo Fancy Tours
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Nancy17th May 2018
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
Great European Cities
Select Departure Month
- Upcoming departures
- May 2018
- June 2018
- July 2018
- August 2018
- September 2018
- October 2018
- November 2018
- December 2018
- January 2019
- February 2019
- March 2019
STARTENDSEATS LEFTSAVE NOW PRICE
- MondayMay 28, 2018from Prague11 DaysThursdayJun 7, 2018to London0 seats left$40USD $1,612Based on Double RoomSold outSee similar tours on this date
- MondayJun 4, 2018from Prague11 DaysThursdayJun 14, 2018to London10+ seats left$40USD $1,612Based on Double Room
- MondayJun 11, 2018from Prague11 DaysThursdayJun 21, 2018to London10+ seats left$40USD $1,612Based on Double Room
- MondayJun 18, 2018from Prague11 DaysThursdayJun 28, 2018to London10+ seats left$40USD $1,612Based on Double Room
- MondayJun 25, 2018from Prague11 DaysThursdayJul 5, 2018to London10+ seats left$39USD $1,577Based on Double Room
- MondayJul 2, 2018from Prague11 DaysThursdayJul 12, 2018to London10+ seats left$39USD $1,577Based on Double Room
- MondayJul 9, 2018from Prague11 DaysThursdayJul 19, 2018to London10+ seats left$39USD $1,577Based on Double Room
- MondayJul 16, 2018from Prague11 DaysThursdayJul 26, 2018to London10+ seats left$39USD $1,577Based on Double Room
- MondayJul 23, 2018from Prague11 DaysThursdayAug 2, 2018to London10+ seats left$39USD $1,577Based on Double Room
- MondayJul 30, 2018from Prague11 DaysThursdayAug 9, 2018to London10+ seats left$39USD $1,577Based on Double Room
Show more departures
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
- KorunaCzech Republic
- EuroGermany , Austria and France
- Pound sterlingEngland
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Czech Republic. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Czech Republic. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Czech Republic, Germany, Austria and Switzerland. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Prague is the starting point and London is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Europamundo booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 24 July 2018 the full payment of $1,559 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1559 for Great European Cities, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Europamundo will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Europamundo tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 1,722 km.
- Prague (Czech Republic)
- 300 km
- Munich (Germany)
- 97 km
- Innsbruck (Austria)
- 216 km
- Zurich (Switzerland)
- 91 km
- Grindelwald (Switzerland)
- 52 km
- Lucerne (Switzerland)
- 39 km
- Zurich (Switzerland)
- 95 km
- Bern (Switzerland)
- 435 km
- Paris (France)
- 115 km
- Amiens (France)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,559 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 7,980 tours in Europe
- covered by 211 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Great European Cities via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 17,970 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours