- Our saving
- US $ 3,279
- +13 Destinations
- Andes Mountains
- Age range
- 12 to 70 year olds
- Hostel, Hotel, Guesthouse
- Max Group Size
- Train & Rail, Jeep & 4WD, Boat, Local Transport, Plane
- Rather Poor
- CChazWritten on October 2, 20174.0 - GoodI love travelling with G Adventures. This was my second trip with them (first was Delhi to Kathmandu). I loved my CEO Percy, he is a Peruvian and very knowledgeable and great to spend time with. I absolutely loved the Peru part to this trip, Machu Picchu was everything I wanted (I recommend the 1 day hike even though it's a pricey add-on). Spent a lot of time in Cusco as you need time to get used to the altitude - it's serious stuff. I got migraines and was on altitude sickness tablets. But aside from this, Cusco is a fun place! Standard of accom was okay, nothing too fancy but managed to get decent sleep most places. Percy was great with recommendations for restaurants etc. Bolivia was probably my least favourite part of the trip (Potosi wasn't great), but we did still do some amazing things like Rock Climbing in Sucre, Death Road in La Paz (although I skipped that and did the city tour) and the Salt Flats (so cold!). Chile was like a nice return to civilization after the Salt Flats (very basic accom and food), I liked the town of San Pedro De Atacama and then finishing off in Santiago was great. If I had the chance again I would continue onto Argentina, the trip merges with another tour and some of my new friends did it and it looked absolutely stunning. All in all I loved it, even the bad towns/bad times make for a fun story later. I have new lifelong friends and memories that I will cherish forever.Show detailed ratings
- VFVictoriaWritten on August 7, 20174.0 - GoodExcellent trip, beautiful landscapes and cultures. Edith (our CEO) was brilliant. She obviously loves her country and its culture and customs, and it showed. Even when our journey to/from Machu Picchu was affected by various strike and protests, she was efficient, helpful and kept spirits up! One of the best CEOs I've come across.Show detailed ratings
- WMWilliamWritten on December 19, 20164.5 - ExcellentMy trip through Peru, Bolivia, Chile, and Argentina with G Adventures was absolutely amazing. Eduardo Tello was the most amazing guide we could've had, we went above and beyond as a guide and made a special effort to make a true friendship with everyone on the tour. Even with a couple of difficult people on the tour he always stayed professional and the trio just so amazing. This was the first time leaving my home country and Eddy just made everything so easy, we didnt even have to think. The tour was so good, saw all the big sights plus even more I hadn't even thought of. Will definitely recommend G Adventures to everyone.Show detailed ratings
- VVerityWritten on December 19, 20165.0 - ExcellentAmazing tour. South America is such a beautiful and unique place. Our tour guide was really helpful and easy to come to with questions and concerns. Highly recommendedShow detailed ratings
- TMTeganWritten on December 19, 20165.0 - ExcellentThis tour was fantastic and our tour guide Eddie was the best CEO ever. If every G Adventures tour is like this, I would have no problems recommending them. I did get quite sick with altitude in Peru and Bolivia, so make sure you take precautions just in case. Limit your expectations for buses etc and you will be pleasantly surprised. The people were great, the local food was great (make sure you get recommendations from your CEO so you don't end up sick, we didn't get food poisoning at all once we joined the tour). If you opt to do the death road tour it was a great experience. I went in the bus, which I think was more dangerous then doing it on the bike.Show detailed ratings
- SsarahWritten on April 7, 20145.0 - ExcellentThis trip was amazing and our tourguide was excellent!Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1 Lima
- Day 2 Lima/Cusco (1B)
- Day 3 Cusco (1B)
- Day 4 Cusco/Ollantaytambo (1B, 1L)
- Day 5 Ollantaytambo/Aguas Calientes (1B)
- Day 6 Aguas Calientes/Cusco (1B)
- Day 7 Cusco (1B)
- Day 8 Cusco/Puno (1B)
- Day 9 Puno (1B)
- Day 10 Puno/La Paz (1B)
- Day 11 La Paz (1B)
- Day 12 La Paz/Sucre (1B)
- Day 13 Sucre (1B)
- Day 14 Sucre/Potosí (1B)
- Day 15 Potosí/Uyuni (1B)
- Day 16 Uyuni/Salar de Uyuni (1B, 1D)
- Day 17 Salar de Uyuni (1B, 1L, 1D)
- Day 18 Salar de Uyuni/San Pedro de Atacama (1B, 1L)
- Day 19 San Pedro de Atacama
- Day 20 San Pedro de Atacama/Santiago
- Day 21 Santiago (1B)
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
- March 1, 2017
Do you arrange flights?
TourRadar specializes in helping you book the best tours from around the world, however, the tours we offer do not include airfare and we do not book or advise on airfares as we are tour booking experts.
You will be responsible for booking your own flights to meet with the group at the starting city of your tour. We recommend you do not book your airfare until your place on the tour is confirmed in full.
- March 1, 2017
Is there an available Easter Island excursion on this tour?
Unfortunately, there is no Easter Island excursion available on this tour.
If this trip isn't quite what you were looking for, we still have plenty of fantastic tours. Get in contact with us and our customer support team will work on pairing you with the perfect adventure.
- May 1, 2016
What type of accommodation is provided for this tour?
All accommodations are subject to change until 4-6 weeks before the departure date. After the booking is made you will be issued your final trip documents with your specific accommodation details 4-6 weeks before departure. Under the "What’s Included" tab on each tour page, you can find general info about the accommodations used on the tour before you book.
30 travellers met using the Meet App before going on their G Adventures Southern Divide tour.
Select the departure date of the tour that you're planning on going on and chat with other travellers going on that tour. If you don't find your departure date, add a meet and others travellers will join.
- Departs 12th May 20182 comments"G Adventures - Southern Divide"
- Departs 21st September 20183 comments"Hi, I am a single traveler from Switzerland. Who will be on this trip? I'll be arriving in Lima already on September 20 2018. I will be doing an individual Spanish crash course on September 20th and 21st. Someone interested to join? I am looking forward to the journey. Regards"
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Pamela1st February 2018
- Upcoming departures
- March 2018
- April 2018
- May 2018
- June 2018
- July 2018
- August 2018
- September 2018
- October 2018
- November 2018
- December 2018
- January 2019
- February 2019
- March 2019
- April 2019
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- November 2019
- December 2019
- SaturdayMar 3, 2018from Lima21 DaysFridayMar 23, 2018to Santiago5 seats left$702$4,099-15%USD $3,484
- SaturdayMar 17, 2018from Lima21 DaysFridayApr 6, 2018to Santiago4 seats left$702$4,099-15%USD $3,484
- SaturdayMar 24, 2018from Lima21 DaysFridayApr 13, 2018to Santiago6 seats left$702$4,099-15%USD $3,484
- FridayApr 6, 2018from Lima21 DaysThursdayApr 26, 2018to Santiago8 seats left$902$4,099-20%USD $3,279
- SaturdayApr 14, 2018from Lima21 DaysFridayMay 4, 2018to SantiagoOnly 3 seats left$702$4,099-15%USD $3,484
- SaturdayApr 28, 2018from Lima21 DaysFridayMay 18, 2018to Santiago7 seats left$702$4,099-15%USD $3,484
- SaturdayMay 12, 2018from Lima21 DaysFridayJun 1, 2018to Santiago6 seats left$702$4,099-15%USD $3,484
- SaturdayMay 26, 2018from Lima21 DaysFridayJun 15, 2018to SantiagoOnly 2 seats left$702$4,099-15%USD $3,484
- SaturdayJun 9, 2018from Lima21 DaysFridayJun 29, 2018to Santiago7 seats left$719$4,199-15%USD $3,569
- SaturdayJun 23, 2018from Lima21 DaysFridayJul 13, 2018to Santiago10+ seats left$719$4,199-15%USD $3,569
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Recommended for Peru, Bolivia and Chile. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Peru, Bolivia and Chile. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Recommended for Peru and Bolivia. Ideally 3 months before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Peru, Bolivia and Chile. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Recommended for Peru, Bolivia and Chile. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Yellow fever
- Recommended for Peru and Bolivia. Ideally 10 days before travel.
- Lima is the starting point and Santiago is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request G Adventures to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $250 to confirm this G Adventures booking. The remaining balance is then payable 65 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 26 April 2018 the full payment of $3,279 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 65 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $3279 for Southern Divide, but the deposit of $250 is non-refundable. But, the deposit is fully transferable to future bookings with G Adventures.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for G Adventures tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Lima (Peru)
- 578 km
- Cuzco (Peru)
- 24 km
- Sacred Valley (Peru)
- 21 km
- Ollantaytambo (Peru)
- 30 km
- Aguas Calientes (Peru)
- 8 km
- Machu Picchu (Peru)
- 67 km
- Cuzco (Peru)
- 333 km
- Puno (Peru)
- 213 km
- La Paz (Bolivia)
- 415 km
- Sucre (Bolivia)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $3,279 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 3,102 tours in Latin America
- covered by 91 different operators in Latin America
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 65 days prior to the departure date. As an added benefit though, you can use the deposit for future bookings with G Adventures.
- 30 travellers have already met
before they left for Southern Divide tour
Download TourRadar Meet App
- 6 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Southern Divide