Cairo City Break
Start and end in Cairo
- Tour Operator:
- Encounters Travel
- Max group size:
- Age range:
- 8 to 95
- Operated in:
- Tour id:
Pay over time with smaller, interest-free instalments. Learn More
Book once and share the cost with split payments. Learn More
Plan your adventure:
Places You’ll See
Ready-to-book adventures, personalized
Make your adventure more you
Enjoy a tour focused solely on your travel group
Access our Travel Experts’ insider knowledge
Travel within your own bubble
Start and end in Cairo! With the Explorer tour Cairo City Break, you have a 4 days tour package taking you through Cairo, Egypt and 3 other destinations in Egypt. Cairo City Break includes accommodation in a hotel as well as an expert guide, meals, transport and more.
- Day 1: Arrive in Egypt & transfer to hotel
- Day 2: Visit the Pyramids, Sphinx & Saqqara
- Day 3: Cairo city tour & dinner cruise
- Day 4: Transfer to the airport for departure
- Additional Services
- Additional Services
Where You'll Stay
Reviews About This Operator
- Pamela· November 27th, 2022From the airport pickup to end tour, everything was well organised and smoothly executed. Ahmed was particularly... Show more
- Virginia· October 20th, 2022This tour was excellent. Everything was well organized and put together and the tour guides were extremely... Show more
- Jane· June 7th, 2022Excellent, well organized tour with terrific guides. We covered so many interesting and significant geographical and... Show more
Dates & Availability
Cairo City Break
From Cairo to Cairo
No credit card fees
Take advantage of our 0% interest instalment plan on selected departures. Learn More
Select a departure month
Select The Travel Month
- Monday3 Apr, 2023Thursday6 Apr, 2023English$570
- Tuesday4 Apr, 2023Friday7 Apr, 2023English$570
- Wednesday5 Apr, 2023Saturday8 Apr, 2023English$570
- Thursday6 Apr, 2023Sunday9 Apr, 2023English$570
- Friday7 Apr, 2023Monday10 Apr, 2023English$570
- Saturday8 Apr, 2023Tuesday11 Apr, 2023English$570
- Sunday9 Apr, 2023Wednesday12 Apr, 2023English$570
- Monday10 Apr, 2023Thursday13 Apr, 2023English$570
- Tuesday11 Apr, 2023Friday14 Apr, 2023English$570
- Wednesday12 Apr, 2023Saturday15 Apr, 2023English$570
Frequently Asked Questions
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!
Good to Know
- Egyptian PoundEgypt
- Plugs & Adapters
As a traveller from USA, Canada, England, Australia, New Zealand, South Africa you will need an adaptor for types C, E, F.
- Type CEgypt
- Type EEgypt
- Type FEgypt
- These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Typhoid - Recommended for Egypt. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis A - Recommended for Egypt. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B - Recommended for Egypt. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Rabies - Recommended for Egypt. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Yellow fever - Certificate of vaccination required if arriving from an infected area for Egypt. Ideally 10 days before travel.
- Unfortunately we cannot offer you a visa application service. Whether you need a visa or not depends on your nationality and where you wish to travel. Assuming your home country does not have a visa agreement with the country you're planning to visit, you will need to apply for a visa in advance of your scheduled departure.
- Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
- Payment information
- For any tour departing before May 29th, 2023 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after May 29th, 2023, a minimum payment of $250 is required to confirm your booking with Encounters Travel. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 60 days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Encounters Travel will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- The following cards are accepted for "Encounters Travel" tours: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- Cancellation Policy
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar is an authorised Agent of Encounters Travel. Please familiarise yourself with the Encounters Travel payment, cancellation and refund conditions.
- AccessibilitySome tours are not suitable for mobility-restricted traveller, however, some operators may be able to accommodate special requests. For any enquiries, you can contact our customer support team, who are ready and waiting to help you.
Keep Exploring Egypt
- Egypt Travel Guide | All You Need to Know
- Complete Safari Packing List: Clothes, Medicines, Gear & Essentials
- Best Explorer Tours and Trips 2023/2024
- Egypt from Cairo
- Egypt Explorer
- 4 days Egypt
- Operators in Africa
- Cairo City Break Tours in Egypt
- Explorer Tours
- Egypt Tours
- Africa Tours
- Explorer Tours
- Family Tours
- Private Tours
- Group Tours
- Partially Guided Tours
- Christmas & New Year Tours
- Egypt tours