Spectacular Scandinavia & its Fjords (Summer 2019)
- Our saving
- US $ 4,485
- JUST PAY $99 TODAY
- Venture to the mine-collapsed crater of Falun
- Explore the town that hed the 1994 Winter Olympics
- Cruise along the blue waters of majestic Geirangerfjord
- Journey on one of the world’s steepest railways
- Age range
- 5 to 99 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus, Private Vehicle, Plane
- Travel style
- Discovery, Coach / Bus
- Insight Vacations
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Welcome to Copenhagen.
- Day 2: Wonderful Copenhagen.
- Day 3: Viking Roskilde.
- Day 4: Scenic farmlands of Sweden.
- Day 5: Stockholm, City of Islands.
- Day 6: Sigtuna, Uppsala and Falun.
- Day 7: Lillehammer.
- Day 8: Geiranger, Jewel of the Fjords.
- Day 9: Geiranger at Leisure.
- Day 10: Fjærland and Fjordland.
- Day 11: The Flåm Railway to Bergen.
- Day 12: The Hanseatic port of Bergen.
- Day 13: Mountains and Fjords to Oslo.
- Day 14: Cosmopolitan Oslo.
- Day 15: Out of Oslo.
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Rather Poor
- LLorraineSharpWritten on June 26, 20195.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Overall this was an excellent value for money holiday, The luxury transportation and wonderful hotels in excellent locations really made this trip. The scenery was spectacular- just loved these countries and our experiences. Our travel director went over... Read more
- SShanonDomWritten on April 30, 20194.5 - Excellent
It was a trip of a lifetime. Tour guide was extremely knowledgeable. Bus driver was excellent too.Show detailed ratingsInsight Vacations commented on this reviewThank you for sharing your thoughts on the Spectacular Scandinavia and it’s Fjords trip. We are extremely happy to learn that you enjoyed your complete experience on the road with us. Furthermore, we are elated to have shared our passion for travel with you and we equally look forward to exploring more amazing destinations with you soon.
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
- Western Europe Travel Guide
- Meet Insight Vacations Travel Director Tim Pendlebury
- Meet Insight Vacations Travel Director Sara Tuppen Veloso
- Deliciously Authentic Dining
- The Magic of an Insight Experience
- The Art of Traveling in Style
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Crystal4th July 2019
Spectacular Scandinavia & its Fjords (Summer 2019)
- Upcoming departures
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- May 2020
- June 2020
- July 2020
- August 2020
- September 2020
- FridayJul 26, 2019from Copenhagen15 DaysFridayAug 9, 2019to Oslo10+ seats leftUSD $5,325
- SundayJul 28, 2019from Copenhagen15 DaysSundayAug 11, 2019to Oslo10+ seats left$790$5,275-15%USD $4,485
- SundayAug 4, 2019from Copenhagen15 DaysSundayAug 18, 2019to Oslo7 seats leftUSD $5,375
- FridayAug 9, 2019from Copenhagen15 DaysFridayAug 23, 2019to Oslo10+ seats left$635$5,275-12%USD $4,640
- SundayAug 11, 2019from Copenhagen15 DaysSundayAug 25, 2019to Oslo10+ seats leftUSD $5,325
- SundayAug 18, 2019from Copenhagen15 DaysSundaySep 1, 2019to Oslo0 seats leftUSD $5,395Sold outSee similar tours on this date
- SundayAug 25, 2019from Copenhagen15 DaysSundaySep 8, 2019to Oslo0 seats leftUSD $5,295Sold outSee similar tours on this date
- SundaySep 1, 2019from Copenhagen15 DaysSundaySep 15, 2019to Oslo9 seats leftUSD $5,295
- SundaySep 8, 2019from Copenhagen15 DaysSundaySep 22, 2019to Oslo10+ seats leftUSD $5,295Instant BookHold my
- SundayMay 3, 2020from Copenhagen15 DaysSundayMay 17, 2020to Oslo10+ seats left$533$5,325-10%USD $4,793Instant BookHold my
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- KroneDenmark and Norway
Plugs & Adapters
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Denmark, Sweden and Norway. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Copenhagen is the starting point and Oslo is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Insight Vacations to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- For any tour departing before 7 September 2019 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after 7 September 2019, a minimum payment of $99 is required to confirm your booking with Insight Vacations. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 50 days days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Cancellation policy
- TourRadar is an authorised Agent of Insight Vacations. Please familiarise yourself with the Insight Vacations payment, cancellation and refund conditions.
- Payment methods
- The following cards are accepted for Insight Vacations tours: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- Copenhagen (Denmark)
- 30 km
- Roskilde (Denmark)
- 544 km
- Stockholm (Sweden)
- 37 km
- Sigtuna (Sweden)
- 27 km
- Uppsala (Sweden)
- 138 km
- Falun (Sweden)
- 68 km
- Nusnas (Sweden)
- 225 km
- Lillehammer (Norway)
- 129 km
- Lom (Norway)
- 77 km
- Geiranger (Norway)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $4,485 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 11,859 tours in Europe
- covered by 571 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date.
- 2 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Spectacular Scandinavia & its Fjords (Summer 2019)