Spectacular Scandinavia & its Fjords (Summer 2019)
- Our saving
- US $ 4,748
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
- Explore Scandinavia's castles and cathedrals
- Cross the Öresund Bridge and cruise the Geirangerfjord
- Sample authentic apple cider and savour Norwegian wine
- Travel on one of the world’s steepest railways
- See ships that carried the Viking nobles to the afterlife
- Age range
- 5 to 99 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus, Plane
- Travel style
- Discovery, Coach / Bus
Start in Copenhagen and end in Oslo! With the discovery tour Spectacular Scandinavia & its Fjords (Summer 2019), you have a 15 day tour package taking you from Copenhagen to Oslo and through Copenhagen, Denmark and 14 other destinations in Europe. Spectacular Scandinavia & its Fjords (Summer 2019) includes accommodation in a hotel as well as an expert guide, meals, transport and more.
Other reviews about Insight Vacations:Write a review
- Vivienne Bradshaw's review about another Insight Vacations tour5.0 - ExcellentNorthern Spain was a great experience. Beautiful countryside. Diverse people. Interesting and wonderful food experien... Read more
- Adriana Rebellato's review about another Insight Vacations tour4.0 - GoodThe accommodation were not all to my expectation!
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Welcome to Copenhagen.
- Day 2: Wonderful Copenhagen.
- Day 3: Viking Roskilde.
- Day 4: Scenic farmlands of Sweden.
- Day 5: Stockholm, City of Islands.
- Day 6: Sigtuna, Uppsala and Falun.
- Day 7: Lillehammer.
- Day 8: Geiranger, Jewel of the Fjords.
- Day 9: Geiranger at Leisure.
- Day 10: Fjærland and Fjordland.
- Day 11: The Flåm Railway to Bergen.
- Day 12: The Hanseatic port of Bergen.
- Day 13: Mountains and Fjords to Oslo.
- Day 14: Cosmopolitan Oslo.
- Day 15: Out of Oslo.
Expand allDownload PDF Brochure
- Introducing Insight Vacations
- Western Europe Travel Guide
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Heather, 57 years old23rd September 2018
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
Spectacular Scandinavia & its Fjords (Summer 2019)
Select Departure Month
- Upcoming departures
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
STARTENDSEATS LEFTSAVE NOW PRICE
- SundayMay 5, 2019from Copenhagen15 DaysSundayMay 19, 2019to Oslo7 seats leftUSD $5,325
- SundayMay 12, 2019from Copenhagen15 DaysSundayMay 26, 2019to Oslo10+ seats left$533$5,325-10%USD $4,793
- SundayMay 19, 2019from Copenhagen15 DaysSundayJun 2, 2019to Oslo9 seats left$533$5,325-10%USD $4,793
- SundayMay 26, 2019from Copenhagen15 DaysSundayJun 9, 2019to OsloOnly 1 seat leftUSD $5,395Book Now Hold my
- SundayJun 2, 2019from Copenhagen15 DaysSundayJun 16, 2019to Oslo7 seats left$540$5,395-10%USD $4,856
- SundayJun 9, 2019from Copenhagen15 DaysSundayJun 23, 2019to OsloOnly 1 seat left$540$5,395-10%USD $4,856Book Now Hold my
- FridayJun 14, 2019from Copenhagen15 DaysFridayJun 28, 2019to Oslo10+ seats left$540$5,395-10%USD $4,856
- SundayJun 16, 2019from Copenhagen15 DaysSundayJun 30, 2019to Oslo9 seats left$543$5,425-10%USD $4,883
- SundayJun 23, 2019from Copenhagen15 DaysSundayJul 7, 2019to Oslo10+ seats left$543$5,425-10%USD $4,883
- FridayJun 28, 2019from Copenhagen15 DaysFridayJul 12, 2019to Oslo10+ seats left$533$5,325-10%USD $4,793
Show more departures
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
- KroneDenmark and Norway
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Denmark, Sweden and Norway. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Copenhagen is the starting point and Oslo is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Insight Vacations to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $200 to confirm this Insight Vacations booking. The remaining balance is then payable 50 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 10 December 2018 the full payment of $4,748 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $4748 for Spectacular Scandinavia & its Fjords (Summer 2019), but the deposit of $200 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Insight Vacations tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 1,837 km.
- Copenhagen (Denmark)
- 30 km
- Roskilde (Denmark)
- 544 km
- Stockholm (Sweden)
- 37 km
- Sigtuna (Sweden)
- 27 km
- Uppsala (Sweden)
- 138 km
- Falun (Sweden)
- 68 km
- Nusnas (Sweden)
- 225 km
- Lillehammer (Norway)
- 129 km
- Lom (Norway)
- 77 km
- Geiranger (Norway)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $4,748 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,509 tours in Europe
- covered by 258 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date.
- 22,995 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours