European Dream (8 Days)
- US $ 1,506
- JUST PAY $99 DEPOSIT TODAY
- Rather Poor
- RSRuthWritten on December 6, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Great trip , nice places
- AtishaWritten on September 24, 20174.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
Lovely, well organised tour, felt completely taken care of. Didn't have to worry about anything. Without optionals, there wasnt much to do so ended up taking all but one optionals. Found the optionals experience completely worth it. Coach service was... Read more
- AtishaWritten on September 20, 20174.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
I found the trip very well planned and well organized. Our coach driver Fabio was very polite and skilled at his job. Our tour Director Andee was flawless in executing the itinerary. Without optionals there wasn't much to do.vthe optionals felt like... Read more
- BHBryanWritten on July 7, 20174.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
We just returned from the European Dream vacation. My wife and I had a wonderful time, except for London. The website advertises this trip as 10 days, but we felt abandoned on day 8 when we were delivered to Hotel Kensington in London. We no longer had our... Read more
- JEJodieWritten on November 23, 20155.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Just excellent. Our guide and bus drivers fantastic. Tours great
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Arrive Rome (2 Nights)
- Day 2: Rome Sightseeing and Free Time
- Day 3: Rome – Florence Sightseeing
- Day 4: Florence – Venice
- Day 5: Venice – Lucerne
- Day 6: Lucerne – Paris (2 Nights)
- Day 7: Paris Sightseeing and Free Time
- Day 8: Paris – London
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Western Europe Travel Guide
- Love Travel?
- An Insiders Guide to Rome
- Learn to cook like an Italian!
- An Insider's Guide to Venice
- Hidden Gems - London
- The Icons | Paris, France
- Connect With Locals | France
- Dive Into Culture | L'Atelier De Chefs | Paris, France + Hidden Gems | Paris, France
- The Icons | London, England
- Connect With Locals | Castello Del Trebbio | Florence, Italy + Dive Into Culture | Chef Libero | Florence, Italy
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
I was just wondering whether it is possible to take a 22 month old on this tour?
We do not work with any tour operators offering scheduled, group coach tours in Europe for children under five years old. The reason for this, is the tour itineraries keep you very busy and the drives from city to city are often quite long.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Codi28th September 2018
European Dream (8 Days)
- Upcoming departures
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- November 2019
- December 2019
- January 2020
- February 2020
- March 2020
See dates of tour versions available to you below.
- MondayMay 27, 2019from Rome10 DaysWednesdayJun 5, 2019to London0 seats leftUSD $2,975
- MondayJun 3, 2019from Rome10 DaysWednesdayJun 12, 2019to London0 seats leftUSD $2,975
- MondayJun 10, 2019from Rome10 DaysWednesdayJun 19, 2019to London0 seats leftUSD $2,975
- MondayJun 17, 2019from Rome10 DaysWednesdayJun 26, 2019to London0 seats leftUSD $2,975
- MondayJun 24, 2019from Rome10 DaysWednesdayJul 3, 2019to London0 seats leftUSD $2,975
- MondayJul 1, 2019from Rome10 DaysWednesdayJul 10, 2019to London0 seats leftUSD $2,975
- MondayJul 8, 2019from Rome10 DaysWednesdayJul 17, 2019to London0 seats leftUSD $2,975
- MondayJul 15, 2019from Rome10 DaysWednesdayJul 24, 2019to London9 seats leftUSD $2,925
- MondayJul 22, 2019from Rome10 DaysWednesdayJul 31, 2019to London8 seats leftUSD $2,925
- MondayJul 29, 2019from Rome10 DaysWednesdayAug 7, 2019to London9 seats leftUSD $2,925
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- EuroItaly and France
- Pound sterlingEngland
Plugs & Adapters
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Switzerland. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Rome is the starting point and London is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Trafalgar to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $99 to confirm this Trafalgar booking. The remaining balance is then payable 50 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 8 July 2019 the full payment of $1,506 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1506 for European Dream (8 Days), but the deposit of $99 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Trafalgar tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Rome (Italy)
- 232 km
- Florence (Italy)
- 203 km
- Venice (Italy)
- 356 km
- Lucerne (Switzerland)
- 488 km
- Paris (France)
- 343 km
- London (England)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,506 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 12,075 tours in Europe
- covered by 530 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date.
- 5 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on European Dream (8 Days)