European Dream Summer 2018 (8 Days)
- Our saving
- US $ 2,057
- Age range
- 5 to 99 year olds
- Hotel, Berth / Cabin
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus, Ferry
- Rather Poor
- AtishaWritten on September 24, 20174.0 - GoodLovely, well organised tour, felt completely taken care of. Didn't have to worry about anything. Without optionals, there wasnt much to do so ended up taking all but one optionals. Found the optionals experience completely worth it. Coach service was excellent till Paris with Fabio as the driver. London coach seats were hard and smaller. Met some lovely fellow travellers. Best part is when everybody is well taken care of, the atmosphere becomes friendly and polite. In future also, will opt for group tours only. Trafalgar will definitely be in consideration set. Thanks for planning such a beautiful and comfortable trip.Show detailed ratings
- AtishaWritten on September 20, 20174.0 - GoodI found the trip very well planned and well organized. Our coach driver Fabio was very polite and skilled at his job. Our tour Director Andee was flawless in executing the itinerary. Without optionals there wasn't much to do.vthe optionals felt like compulsions. Also the drinks which were free like the one on cruise and at Paris dinner had poor quality wines. They felt harsh on tongue. Thoroughly enjoyed the optionals. The London morning bus tour wasnt very smooth. The local specialist seemed nervous and tense. Also we wanted to be dropped off on our way back on the route even though we weren't going back to the hotel. The guide just didn't agree. The London tour bus was also uncomfortable as compared to the coach we were on till Paris. The best part was making new friends on the trip with some of the fellow travellers. We had a great time. Thanks for putting this all together seamlessly and beautifully.Show detailed ratings
- BHBryanWritten on July 7, 20174.0 - GoodWe just returned from the European Dream vacation. My wife and I had a wonderful time, except for London. The website advertises this trip as 10 days, but we felt abandoned on day 8 when we were delivered to Hotel Kensington in London. We no longer had our excellent tour director, and we were left on our own for the remainder of the trip. The tour director spun this by saying we purchased an extension to London, but that is not how it was advertised on Trafalgar's website. She also said that another tour director would be taking over for her in London and all would be great. It was not. There was no tour director, but a trafalgar concierge at the hotel who was only there for 3 hours a day to give out maps of London. I should have known that something was up when we had to fill out our final survey for the trip on day 8 before we arrived in London. If we would have been given the option of trying to explore London on our own or end the trip in Paris, we would have left on day 8. Overall, the trip was great. However, we did not receive the "Trafalgar Experience" on the last part of the trip which left us frustrated and disappointed.Show detailed ratings
- JEJodieWritten on November 23, 20155.0 - ExcellentJust excellent. Our guide and bus drivers fantastic. Tours greatShow detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Arrive Rome (2 Nights)
- Day 2: Rome Sightseeing
- Day 3: Rome – Florence Sightseeing
- Day 4: Florence – Venice
- Day 5: Venice – Lucerne
- Day 6: Lucerne – Paris (2 Nights)
- Day 7: Paris Sightseeing
- Day 8: Paris – London (2 Nights)
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Western Europe Travel Guide
- Love Travel?
- An Insiders Guide to Rome
- Learn to cook like an Italian!
- An Insider's Guide to Venice
- Travel Today Sustain Tomorrow
- Hidden Gems - London
- The Icons | Paris, France
- Connect With Locals | France
- Dive Into Culture | L'Atelier De Chefs | Paris, France + Hidden Gems | Paris, France
- The Icons | London, England
- Connect With Locals | Castello Del Trebbio | Florence, Italy + Dive Into Culture | Chef Libero | Florence, Italy
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
- October 1, 2016
I was just wondering whether it is possible to take a 22 month old on this tour?
We do not work with any tour operators offering scheduled, group coach tours in Europe for children under five years old. The reason for this, is the tour itineraries keep you very busy and the drives from city to city are often quite long.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Jeanette24th January 2018
European Dream Summer 2018 (8 Days)
- Upcoming departures
- June 2018
- July 2018
- August 2018
- September 2018
- October 2018
- November 2018
- December 2018
- January 2019
- February 2019
- March 2019
- April 2019
See dates of tour versions available to you below.
- MondayJun 4, 2018from Rome10 DaysWednesdayJun 13, 2018to London0 seats left$112USD $2,683
- MondayJun 11, 2018from Rome10 DaysWednesdayJun 20, 2018to London0 seats left$112USD $2,683
- MondayJun 18, 2018from Rome10 DaysWednesdayJun 27, 2018to London0 seats left$112USD $2,683
- MondayJun 25, 2018from Rome10 DaysWednesdayJul 4, 2018to London0 seats left$112USD $2,683
- MondayJul 2, 2018from Rome10 DaysWednesdayJul 11, 2018to London0 seats left$112USD $2,683
- MondayJul 9, 2018from Rome10 DaysWednesdayJul 18, 2018to London0 seats left$110USD $2,640
- MondayJul 16, 2018from Rome10 DaysWednesdayJul 25, 2018to London0 seats left$110USD $2,640
- MondayJul 23, 2018from Rome10 DaysWednesdayAug 1, 2018to London0 seats left$110USD $2,640
- MondayJul 30, 2018from Rome10 DaysWednesdayAug 8, 2018to London0 seats left$110USD $2,640
- MondayAug 6, 2018from Rome10 DaysWednesdayAug 15, 2018to London0 seats left$110USD $2,640
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- EuroItaly and France
- Pound sterlingEngland
Plugs & Adapters
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Switzerland. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Rome is the starting point and London is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Trafalgar to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $200 to confirm this Trafalgar booking. The remaining balance is then payable 50 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 11 July 2018 the full payment of $2,057 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $2057 for European Dream Summer 2018 (8 Days), but the deposit of $200 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Trafalgar tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Rome (Italy)
- 232 km
- Florence (Italy)
- 203 km
- Venice (Italy)
- 356 km
- Lucerne (Switzerland)
- 488 km
- Paris (France)
- 343 km
- London (England)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $2,057 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 7,925 tours in Europe
- covered by 209 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date.
- 4 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on European Dream Summer 2018 (8 Days)