Prague Vienna and Budapest Summer 2018
- Our saving
- US $ 1,795
- Explore the rich cultural and economic history of Prague
- Travel from Bratislava to Vienna with free time to explore
- See the Great Synagogue in Pest, the largest in Europe
- Enjoy free time in Budapest
- Age range
- 5 to 99 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus
- Rather Poor
- NDNancyWritten on December 18, 20174.5 - ExcellentThis tour met and exceeded all our expectations! Our tour guide Sasha Rojnik was flawless. He was personable, knowledgeable and always available to give advice about places to eat, things to do in our free time and ways to get around. Our tour didn’t seem as rushed as previous tours because we stayed in each hotel three nights. Included tours, optional tours and free time were available so that we were able to see all major sites, experience museums, concerts and local restaurants and still shop the Christmas markets. There were many photo opportunities so we weren’t seeing the sights through the bus window. The weather was cold, but we were prepared. Our only complaint would be that all the hotels were extremely hot with no way to adjust the temperature. We are retired, but traveled with our adult children and we all enjoyed the tour.Show detailed ratings
- EPEmilyWritten on November 26, 20175.0 - ExcellentThe Prague, Vienna, Budapest tour was a fantastic experience! Perfect amount of time in each city. Fantastic, very thoughtful travel director and local specialists. Hotels much better than ever expected. Definitely recommend.Show detailed ratings
- EricaWritten on October 11, 20174.0 - GoodThis was an excellent trip and good value. Local guides were engaged in most of the destinations and there was a good balance of free time and organized activity. The one downside of Trafalger tours is that the main escort is not necessarily from the host region, and there is a 'big-bus' feel. That said, the escorts are professionals and have good group management skills.Show detailed ratings
- CPChristineWritten on September 7, 20174.0 - GoodIt was a very good trip. Prague, Vienna and Budapest are very beautiful cities and it was great to get into the museum in Vienna before it was open to the public. We also did Schonbrunn Palace early and avoided the crowds. I think the highlight for me was the Budapest evening cruise and dinner as it was just stunning and the food was excellent. We picked this tour because of the amount of free time it offered, but if you were to take up all the optional tours, there would be very little free time left for wandering these marvellous cities. We did half the tours on offer so we could head off on our own and do things that weren't on the optional list.Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Arrive Prague (3 Nights)
- Day 2: Prague Sightseeing and At Leisure
- Day 3: Prague At Leisure
- Day 4: Prague – Bratislava – Vienna (3 Nights)
- Day 5: Vienna Sightseeing and At Leisure
- Day 6: Vienna At Leisure
- Day 7: Vienna – Esztergom – Budapest (3 Nights)
- Day 8: Budapest Sightseeing and At Leisure
- Day 9: Budapest At Leisure
- Day 10: Depart Budapest
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Love Travel?
- Travel Today Sustain Tomorrow
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
- April 27, 2018
When and where does the tour end?
This tour ends after breakfast at Hilton City in Budapest, where transfers are provided to Budapest airport at 7 am and 11 am. After an unforgettable tour, we say a fond farewell to our companions and Travel Director. Please be aware that the hotel is subject to change until your final documents are released.
- April 27, 2018
When and where does the tour start?
Day 1 of this tour is an arrivals day, which means that you can arrive at Angelo by Vienna House in Prague anytime during the day. Admire the Gothic, Renaissance and Baroque façades along its cobblestone streets before joining your Travel Director and travel companions for an unforgettable Welcome Reception to kick off your holiday. Please be aware that the meeting hotel is subject to change until your final documents are released.
- April 27, 2018
Do you arrange airport transfers?
Airport transfers are included in the tour price, however, they are only available at certain times and are subject to change until your booking is confirmed. Arrival transfers in Prague are available at 11 am and 2:30 pm. Departure transfers from Budapest are available at 7 am and 11 am.
If you arrive or depart outside of these times we can arrange a transfer for you for an additional cost once you have a confirmed booking.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Amanda15th May 2018
Prague Vienna and Budapest Summer 2018
- Upcoming departures
- June 2018
- July 2018
- August 2018
- September 2018
- October 2018
- November 2018
- December 2018
- January 2019
- February 2019
- March 2019
- April 2019
- FridayJun 1, 2018from Prague10 DaysSundayJun 10, 2018to Budapest10+ seats left$87USD $2,088
- FridayJun 8, 2018from Prague10 DaysSundayJun 17, 2018to BudapestOnly 1 seat left$87USD $2,088
- FridayJun 15, 2018from Prague10 DaysSundayJun 24, 2018to Budapest8 seats left$87USD $2,088
- FridayJun 22, 2018from Prague10 DaysSundayJul 1, 2018to Budapest10+ seats left$87USD $2,088
- FridayJun 29, 2018from Prague10 DaysSundayJul 8, 2018to Budapest0 seats left$85USD $2,040
- FridayJul 6, 2018from Prague10 DaysSundayJul 15, 2018to Budapest8 seats left$85USD $2,040
- FridayJul 13, 2018from Prague10 DaysSundayJul 22, 2018to Budapest0 seats left$85USD $2,040
- FridayJul 20, 2018from Prague10 DaysSundayJul 29, 2018to Budapest9 seats left$85USD $2,040Instant BookHold my
- FridayJul 27, 2018from Prague10 DaysSundayAug 5, 2018to Budapest0 seats left$85USD $2,040
- FridayAug 3, 2018from Prague10 DaysSundayAug 12, 2018to Budapest10+ seats left$330$2,125-16%USD $1,795Instant BookHold my
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- KorunaCzech Republic
- EuroSlovakia and Austria
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Czech Republic, Slovakia and Hungary. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Czech Republic, Slovakia and Hungary. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Czech Republic, Slovakia, Austria and Hungary. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Prague is the starting point and Budapest is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Trafalgar to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $200 to confirm this Trafalgar booking. The remaining balance is then payable 50 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 13 July 2018 the full payment of $1,795 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1795 for Prague Vienna and Budapest Summer 2018, but the deposit of $200 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Trafalgar tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Prague (Czech Republic)
- 186 km
- Brno (Czech Republic)
- 122 km
- Bratislava (Slovakia)
- 55 km
- Vienna (Austria)
- 182 km
- Esztergom (Hungary)
- 40 km
- Budapest (Hungary)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,795 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 7,987 tours in Europe
- covered by 211 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date.
- 4 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Prague Vienna and Budapest Summer 2018