Tokyo to Tokyo
- US $ 2,269
- +6 Destinations
- Central Japan
- Visit the Hiroshima Peace Memorial Museum
- Check out the international Manga museum
- Experience Kyoto’s Geisha district
- Learn how to make sushi
- Rather Poor
- WLWillWritten on November 21, 20184.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
A mesmeric trip. It was amazing. At times it felt very fast paced and I cannot stress enough the importance of snacks given the irregularity of eating times. All in all, it was a fantastic insight into a majestic culture.
- DMDanielWritten on October 7, 20184.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
This was an awesome trip with a great bunch of people and an excellent tour guide. I was tired at times and my feet hurt a bunch but I enjoyed every minute of it.
- AA TourRadar TravellerWritten on July 22, 20184.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
We had an incredible trip!! We all saw and learned so much about Japan! Our guide, Alan, was great!! Our other tour companions made the trip so much fun for our family! It is a back packers tour so be prepared to walk a lot and use public transportation to... Read more
- SCStaceyWritten on June 27, 20184.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
22 of us on the tour (Which is quite a big group to get together in the mornings etc), not sure if 22 is the limit? Would of thought it should of been smaller! Overall, the tour was amazing, absolutely jam-packed everyday, saw a lots of the “touristy”... Read more
- CFCalumWritten on June 10, 20184.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
The tour packed plenty into the thirteen days. Our guide, Juno, was fantastic. He was knowledgeable, easy to get on with and went out of his way to find extra information for us. Plenty of choice in activities and the activities were interesting and varied.... Read more
- LiliaWritten on March 30, 20184.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
Very fast paced and exciting tour . I would have liked more time in Osaka as we only arrived there at 1.30 pm and left 11 am the next day . Would have liked more time in Mijayama island to do a short walk. We only arrived there at about 2 pm.
- LeighWritten on November 29, 20175.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Fabulous experience on this tour!!! I don't think that I would have seen and done as much as I did if going on my own through Japan. Shanna was an excellent tour leader and was ever so patient and accommodating to the group's wants and needs!!! I couldn't... Read more
- JSjohnWritten on October 1, 20172.0 - Rather poorShow detailed ratings
good guide Alan has a very good knowledge of Japan and japan language.He is also patient with the travellers. Japan is a clean and friendly country. It also has some amazing architecture and civil engineering infrastructure. However the accommodation and... Read more
- RachaelWritten on September 10, 20174.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
This tour was fantastic, absolutely loved the itinerary, I felt like we did so much. The customer service beforehand was excellent, my questions were always answered promptly and helpfully. Our guide was brilliant, really knowledgeable and helpful, I never... Read more
- CourtneyWritten on June 12, 20174.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Overall, the tour was unforgettable. The highlights: our tour guide, Alan, was amazing with his in-depth knowledge of Japan language/culture/history and handled obstacles with humor and grace (such as when the sumo wrestler training was cancelled, so... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1 Tokyo
- Day 2 Tokyo
- Day 3 Tokyo
- Day 4 Tokyo
- Day 5 Kamakura
- Day 6 Mount Fuji, Hakone
- Day 7 Kyoto
- Day 8 Arashiyama, Kyoto
- Day 9 Kyoto
- Day 10 Kyoto, Hiroshima
- Day 11 Hiroshima
- Day 12 Osaka
- Day 13 Osaka
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Good by past passengers
- Japan: The Ultimate Travel Guide
- The Dragon Trip Japan Adventures
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
When and where does the tour end?
This tour finishes at around 4.30 pm at the Toyko Railway station after taking the train back from Osaka. It's time to say goodbye to your fellow Dragon Trippers and continue on your travels!
When and where does the tour start?
This tour starts in the reception of Tokyo House Inn at 10 am on the first day. Spend the rest of the day taking in the cityscape from the top of a skyscraper, check out Shinjuku, take a relaxing trip to a local bathhouse and explore the endless eating and drinking options in Tokyo by night. Please be aware that the starting hotel is subject to change until your final documents are released.
Do you arrange airport transfers?
Airport transfers are not available for this tour, however, the tour operator is happy to provide you with a detailed instructions pdf on how to arrive at Tokyo House Inn from the airport (both Haneda or Narita International Airports) after the booking is made.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Dennis31st October 2018
Tokyo to Tokyo
- Upcoming departures
- February 2019
- March 2019
- April 2019
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- November 2019
- MondayFeb 18, 2019from Tokyo13 DaysSaturdayMar 2, 2019to Tokyo0 seats leftUSD $2,062
- MondayFeb 25, 2019from Tokyo13 DaysSaturdayMar 9, 2019to Tokyo0 seats leftUSD $2,062
- MondayMar 4, 2019from Tokyo13 DaysSaturdayMar 16, 2019to Tokyo10+ seats leftUSD $2,062
- MondayMar 11, 2019from Tokyo13 DaysSaturdayMar 23, 2019to Tokyo0 seats leftUSD $2,062
- ThursdayMar 14, 2019from Tokyo13 DaysTuesdayMar 26, 2019to Tokyo0 seats leftUSD $2,269
- MondayMar 18, 2019from Tokyo13 DaysSaturdayMar 30, 2019to Tokyo0 seats leftUSD $2,320
- ThursdayMar 21, 2019from Tokyo13 DaysTuesdayApr 2, 2019to Tokyo0 seats leftUSD $2,320
- MondayMar 25, 2019from Tokyo13 DaysSaturdayApr 6, 2019to Tokyo0 seats leftUSD $2,320
- MondayApr 1, 2019from Tokyo13 DaysSaturdayApr 13, 2019to Tokyo0 seats leftUSD $2,320
- MondayApr 8, 2019from Tokyo13 DaysSaturdayApr 20, 2019to Tokyo0 seats leftUSD $2,320
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Japan. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Japan. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Japanese B encephalitis
- Recommended for Japan. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Start and end in Tokyo.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this The Dragon Trip booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 23 March 2019 the full payment of $2,269 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $2269 for Tokyo to Tokyo, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and The Dragon Trip will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for The Dragon Trip tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Tokyo (Japan)
- 47 km
- Kamakura (Japan)
- 47 km
- Hakone (Japan)
- 33 km
- Fuji (Japan)
- 265 km
- Kyoto (Japan)
- 311 km
- Hiroshima (Japan)
- 281 km
- Osaka (Japan)
- 402 km
- Tokyo (Japan)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $2,269 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 7,864 tours in Asia
- covered by 458 different operators in Asia
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Tokyo to Tokyo via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 9 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Tokyo to Tokyo