Tokyo to Tokyo - Japan by The Dragon Trip
- Tour Operator:
- The Dragon Trip
- Max group size:
- Age range:
- 18 to 50
- Operated in:
- Tour id:
Pay over time
Pay over time
TourRadar makes your next trip easier to book by letting you pay over time without any interest or extra fees.
Divide your payments
Pay smaller amounts every two weeks until your departure.
No interest or extra fees
You don't pay any interest or extra fees.
For select departures only
Check Dates & Availability to see which departures offer our instalment option.
Places You’ll See
- Visit the Hiroshima Peace Memorial Museum
- Check out the international Manga museum
- Experience Kyoto’s Geisha district
- Learn how to make sushi
- Day 1 - Meet your fellow dragons + Tsukiji Outer Market
- Day 2 - Sushi making class + MariCar (Optional)
- Day 3 - Tokyo Imperial Palace + Shibuya Crossing
- Day 4 - Visit Sumo Museum + Robot Show (Optional Activities)
- Day 5 - Arrive in Kamakura + Great Buddha Statue
- Day 6 - Travel to Hakone + Mount Fuji
- Day 7 - Travel to Kyoto + Visit Kiyomizu temple
- Day 8 - Boat trip down the Hozugawa River
- Day 9 - Free day to explore
- Day 10 - Golden Pavilion + Travel to Hiroshima
- Day 11 - Hiroshima Peace Memorial Museum
- Day 12 - Travel to Osaka + Osaka Castle
- Day 13 - Say your goodbyes + Travel back to Tokyo
- Additional Services
- Additional Services
Where You'll Stay
- Overall RatingExcellent
- Most Recent
- Most Popular
- Highest First
- Lowest First
- Aal· February 17th, 2021We were unable to take the trip due to COVID. However we are extremely displeased with The Dragon Trip for not refunding us 20% for a trip to Japan scheduled for April 2020. We are out £2000. This will not change despite my contacting The Dragon Trip.... Show moreThe Dragon Trip commented on this reviewI am sorry to hear you are disappointed in our response. We do feel that we handled this situation fairly and were very responsive throughout the crisis. As you mentioned, you chose to cancel the tour and move dates. At that stage, we did lose money... Show moreTrip date: April 2020
- MMichaela· June 5th, 2020Brilliant company! I was booked on to do a few tours with The Dragon Trip, however all were cancelled due to coronavirus. The company were brilliant in keeping me up to date and were always so quick to reply to my emails. I was offered a credit note but... Show moreThe Dragon Trip commented on this reviewWe're really pleased you were happy with our customer service, Michaela! We hope to have you travelling with us soon ????Trip date: March 2020
- LLucyDey· May 19th, 2020Unfortunately our trip was cancelled due to the Pandemic but other than a slight hiccup during booking the customer service from The Dragon Trip was amazing. We were contacted in advance of our trip to be told it had been cancelled and offered a 110%... Show moreThe Dragon Trip commented on this reviewHi Lucy, thanks for your feeedback, we're really pleased to hear that you appreciated our customer service. Although we weren't able to operate the trip this time, we look forward to having you travelling with us in future!Trip date: April 2020
- Charlotte· March 25th, 2020The trip was good but not worth the amount paid for it. There were multiple attractions that we couldn’t attend due to the corona virus which is understandable, however, I feel this should have been compensated on some way. There was a lot of waiting... Show moreThe Dragon Trip commented on this reviewHi Charlotte, We're really pleased to hear you enjoyed the trip! As you said, the Novel Coronavirus did have an impact on tour itineraries which we did our best to reduce and I am sorry you feel that this could have been handled better. It would be... Show moreTrip date: March 2020
- LLeighHuggins· January 10th, 2020Fantastic well organised. Taste of an amazing country and the people made it so special. I count my lucky with meeting a great group to do it withThe Dragon Trip commented on this reviewThanks for your lovely review. <3Trip date: October 2019
- AAlanFrame· January 9th, 2020Overall it was excellent but our guide was very negative about my vegan diet which I was assured wouldn't be a problem before the trip. There was also a lot of pressure to drink alcohol, which I think prople should know about in advance.The Dragon Trip commented on this reviewHi Alan, it is very challenging to stick to a vegan diet in Japan as the vast majority of their favourite dishes consist of fish or traces of it. Our Adventure Leaders know all of the best spots to eat and try to consider all dietary requirements, plus... Show moreTrip date: November 2019
- VVinh· December 13th, 2019Overall We had a good time and Juno is good in trying to accommodate the schedule, The tour is ok not great, many destinations were tourists trap and unnecessary. Rushing to see many things and not the quality. This tour is geared toward backpacking so... Show moreThe Dragon Trip commented on this reviewHi Vinh, thank you for your feedback. Our trips are tailored to backpackers and budget travellers and we have updated this platform to make this even clearer in recent months. We do try to pack in as much as possible so that you can make as much of your... Show moreTrip date: November 2019
- TTerri· November 29th, 2019The tour was great. All hostels but 1 were great. Tokyo house Inn not so great. Chipa knows alot about the country and the way of the people which was good. But his food choices not great he did not even try find a gluten free place for one of the... Show moreThe Dragon Trip commented on this reviewThank you for your feedback. We are very pleased that you enjoyed the trip overall. We are very sorry that you and Abigail felt this way about your Adventure Leader, Chipa. He has received outstanding feedback all year from everyone who he has welcomed... Show moreTrip date: November 2019
- ACAbigail· November 26th, 2019Chips had good knowledge of the areas and good for translation but he quickly made me and many others in the group uncomfortable / felt he was unapproachable. It felt half my money for this tour was spent on helping Chips find an English girl on the... Show moreThe Dragon Trip commented on this reviewHi Abigail, we are really sorry that you felt this way about Chips. He is one of our most popular Adventure Leaders and has always received outstanding feedback from past Dragons. This is an accusation that he strongly denies and feedback which we have... Show moreTrip date: November 2019
- MNMinh· November 20th, 2019Juno was an excellent tour guide. He knows the locations, the history and the train/bus system very well so we were glad to have him a the tour guide. About the tour, great Itinerary, we got to see all highlights in main cities (Tokyo, Kyoto, Osaka,... Show moreThe Dragon Trip commented on this reviewThanks so much for your feedback. We are constantly reviewing our tours and will definitely take your comments on board. :-)Trip date: November 2019
Dates & Availability
Book With Flexibility
You're not locked in! Make changes to your dates or switch tours. Learn More
Take advantage of our 0% interest instalment plan on selected departures. Learn More
- Monday21 Jun, 2021EnglishSaturday3 Jul, 2021See Similar Tours For These Dates$2,588
- Monday28 Jun, 2021EnglishSaturday10 Jul, 2021See Similar Tours For These Dates$2,588
- Monday5 Jul, 2021EnglishSaturday17 Jul, 2021See Similar Tours For These Dates$2,588
- Monday12 Jul, 2021EnglishSaturday24 Jul, 2021See Similar Tours For These Dates$2,732
- Monday19 Jul, 2021EnglishSaturday31 Jul, 2021See Similar Tours For These Dates$2,588
- Monday26 Jul, 2021EnglishSaturday7 Aug, 2021See Similar Tours For These Dates$2,588
- Monday2 Aug, 2021EnglishSaturday14 Aug, 2021See Similar Tours For These Dates$2,588
- 6 Other Unavailable Departures
- Get Instant ConfirmationMonday9 Aug, 2021EnglishSaturday21 Aug, 2021Multiple Room Types$2,588Book With Flexibility
- Get Instant ConfirmationMonday16 Aug, 2021EnglishSaturday28 Aug, 2021Multiple Room Types$2,588Book With Flexibility
- Monday23 Aug, 2021EnglishSaturday4 Sep, 2021See Similar Tours For These Dates$2,444
- Monday30 Aug, 2021EnglishSaturday11 Sep, 2021See Similar Tours For These Dates$2,444
- 1 Other Unavailable Departure
- Get Instant ConfirmationMonday6 Sep, 2021EnglishSaturday18 Sep, 2021Multiple Room Types$2,444Book With Flexibility
- Get Instant ConfirmationMonday13 Sep, 2021EnglishSaturday25 Sep, 2021Multiple Room Types$2,444Book With Flexibility
- Get Instant ConfirmationMonday20 Sep, 2021EnglishSaturday2 Oct, 2021Multiple Room Types$2,444Book With Flexibility
Frequently Asked Questions
- When and where does the tour end?
- When and where does the tour start?
- Do you arrange airport transfers?
- Is there a hotel list available?
- What are the optional excursions?
- Can you assist with booking additional accommodation?
- What is the age range?
- I'm a solo traveller, is there a single supplement?
- I’m a vegetarian/have allergies – will I be able to get the right food?
- How much should I budget for food and drink on the Dragon Trip?
Good to Know
- Plugs & Adapters
- Payment information
- Cancellation Policy
- Discover TourRadar