Seven Countries, Venice & Paris
- US $ 1,569
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: ARRIVE IN LONDON, ENGLAND
- Day 2: LONDON
- Day 3: LONDON–BRUSSELS, BELGIUM
- Day 4: BRUSSELS–RHINE CRUISE, GERMANY–FRANKFURT AREA
- Day 5: FRANKFURT AREA–ROMANTIC ROAD–INNSBRUCK AREA, AUSTRIA
- Day 6: INNSBRUCK AREA–BRENNER PASS–VENICE AREA, ITALY
- Day 7: VENICE AREA–VERONA–LUCERNE AREA, SWITZERLAND
- Day 8: LUCERNE AREA–DIJON, FRANCE
- Day 9: DIJON–PARIS
- Day 10: PARIS
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Rather Poor
- LeannWritten on October 29, 20195.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Everything you would expect for the pace of the agenda and value for money. Thanks AliReview collected by Cosmos
- TerriWritten on October 23, 20195.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
This was my first visit to Europe so I didn't really have any expectations. I have to say it was an incredible trip. Our tour guide Alex and driver Christian made sure that we had an good experience. I never felt rushed, it was just enough time in the... Read more
- SydneyWritten on October 22, 20194.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
Great value for money. Our guide was Mike Armstrong and he was fantasticReview collected by Cosmos
- JoselitoWritten on October 5, 20193.0 - AverageShow detailed ratings
There was a toilet in the bus and yet we still have to use the toilet (most of them paid) during stops. The accommodation in Austria was horrible, there was not enough dinner for everyone. I never received the brochure or travel booklet prior to the trip... Read moreReview collected by Cosmos
- VictorWritten on October 4, 20194.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Overall, we liked our tour. We were a bit disappointed when the tour actually started. The dates were September sixth to September fifteenth. We thought there would be some touring in London, before setting off to Belgium on September eighth. We felt... Read moreReview collected by Cosmos
- RichardWritten on August 25, 20193.0 - AverageShow detailed ratings
Too hurried, poor hotels, didn't stop enough for pictures, London bus race caused tours to be canceled, disappointing and frustrating overall.Review collected by Cosmos
- HHannahWritten on July 1, 20194.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
Tour was very fast paced which meant a lot of travel time but it was expected and we got to see a lot! We were exhausted by the end but had a wonderful time and when looking back at our photos - it is hard to believe how much we saw. Even our ten year old... Read more
- StephenWritten on June 30, 20193.0 - AverageShow detailed ratings
It was actually 7 countries in 8 days as the first and last days we did nothing. and did spend the majority of time in hotels or on the bus. For what we did see was great but be prepared to be in transit 50% off the time.Review collected by Cosmos
- ThomasWritten on June 22, 20194.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
Trip was excellent, some hotel rooms very small, included food needed more variety. Gondola ride was not worth the money!!!!!Review collected by Cosmos
- AndreaWritten on June 11, 20193.5 - GoodShow detailed ratings
Our guide, Patrizia was very knowledgeable, friendly and fun - she was the best part of the trip. Hotels were clean but not very big and not in very good locations. Nothing around many of them and when we were on our own for dinner there wasn't much to... Read moreReview collected by Cosmos
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Where can I find more detailed information about this tour?
A trip note - which contains essential information about your trip will be given to you. Information such as the daily itinerary, where to meet on the first day, what time the trip starts, how to get to the joining point hotel, included activities, visa information, etc will be mentioned in there. Please contact us for this.
Are tips and gratuities included in the price?
Tips and gratuities are not included in the price, and are completely at your own discretion whilst on the trip. Whilst tipping in restaurants is common in Europe (no more than 5% usually) it is not typical to tip for other services.
What is the age range?
The age range for this tour is 8 - 99 years old. Children under 8 are unable to participate in this tour, however, there is no strict upper age limit. If passengers feel comfortable with the itinerary then they are welcome to join the tour!
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- David28th August 2019
Seven Countries, Venice & Paris
- Upcoming departures
- November 2019
- December 2019
- January 2020
- February 2020
- March 2020
- April 2020
- May 2020
- June 2020
- July 2020
- August 2020
- September 2020
- October 2020
- November 2020
- December 2020
- January 2021
- February 2021
- March 2021
- SaturdayNov 23, 2019from London10 DaysMondayDec 2, 2019to ParisOnly 3 seats leftUSD $1,629Based on Double Room
- SaturdayNov 30, 2019from London10 DaysMondayDec 9, 2019to Paris0 seats leftUSD $1,629Based on Double Room
- TuesdayDec 31, 2019from London10 DaysThursdayJan 9, 2020to ParisOnly 3 seats leftUSD $1,569Based on Double Room
- SaturdayJan 4, 2020from London10 DaysMondayJan 13, 2020to Paris9 seats leftUSD $1,699Based on Double Room
- SaturdayFeb 15, 2020from London10 DaysMondayFeb 24, 2020to Paris7 seats leftUSD $1,789Based on Double Room
- SaturdayFeb 29, 2020from London10 DaysMondayMar 9, 2020to Paris0 seats leftUSD $1,789Based on Double Room
- SaturdayMar 14, 2020from London10 DaysMondayMar 23, 2020to ParisOnly 2 seats leftUSD $1,849Based on Double Room
- SaturdayMar 21, 2020from London10 DaysMondayMar 30, 2020to Paris7 seats leftUSD $1,789Based on Double Room
- SaturdayMar 28, 2020from London10 DaysMondayApr 6, 2020to Paris0 seats leftUSD $1,879Based on Double Room
- SaturdayApr 4, 2020from London10 DaysMondayApr 13, 2020to Paris10+ seats leftUSD $1,899Based on Double Room
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- Pound sterlingEngland
- EuroBelgium , Germany , Austria , Italy and France
Plugs & Adapters
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Germany, Austria and Switzerland. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- London is the starting point and Paris is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Cosmos to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- For any tour departing before 16 January 2020 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after 16 January 2020, a minimum payment of $250 is required to confirm your booking with Cosmos. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 60 days days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Cancellation policy
- TourRadar is an authorised Agent of Cosmos. Please familiarise yourself with the Cosmos payment, cancellation and refund conditions.
- Payment methods
- The following cards are accepted for Cosmos tours: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- London (England)
- 321 km
- Brussels (Belgium)
- 317 km
- Frankfurt-am-Main (Germany)
- 374 km
- Innsbruck (Austria)
- 215 km
- Venice (Italy)
- 103 km
- Verona (Italy)
- 273 km
- Lucerne (Switzerland)
- 249 km
- Dijon (France)
- 263 km
- Paris (France)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,569 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 12,439 tours in Europe
- covered by 527 different operators in Europe
- Use Discounts and Credits*
- Past passenger discounts or credits, early-bird savings, child discounts, and multi-person discounts offered by the tour operator may be applicable when you book with TourRadar. *Discounts and credits are subject to the tour operator terms and conditions.
- 14 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Seven Countries, Venice & Paris