Seven Countries, Venice & Paris
- US $ 1,569
- Rather Poor
- EMEmilyWritten on November 13, 20184.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
Our guide Britt made the experience absolutely phenomenal. She was so knowledgeable and helpful and lots of fun. I had such a great time and I will definitely ask for Britt for future tours!
- LLynnWritten on September 17, 20184.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Faith based travel September 3 to September 15, 2018 to Spain, France and Portugal was amazing. Our tour director Jeorge Leitao was the best. He was very thoughtful and he takes care of every little to big things. He made sure he took care everyone. If you... Read more
- LaurenWritten on September 14, 20184.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
The cosmos tour was truly worthwhile and exceeded every expectation I had coming into it. Our tour director Britt was knowledgeable and enthusiastic and had clever ways of keeping the group united and motivated. In spite of the long days that were... Read more
- JJudithJohnstonWritten on September 12, 20184.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Tour was a whirlwind of excitement with major cities included. Our driver, Massimo, was capable, efficient and friendly. Our tour guide was phenomenal and enhanced the experience way beyond expectations. She was very knowledgeable and inclusive and my... Read more
- NNatalieShantzWritten on September 12, 20184.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
This was an amazing experience. Britt was organized, informative, and enthusiastic. She gave the group freedom to explore and yet maintained accountability of travelers to adhere to timelines. Britt has a gift of connecting with people and balancing... Read more
- JJazzAtwalWritten on September 12, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
The tour was very organized and the food and accommodations were well planned.
- SNSusanWritten on March 10, 20184.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
Suzanne our Tour director was very nice and knowledgeable, an expert sharing all information that we needed to know to make our trip more enjoyable, even taking us to places that weren't originally included, such as the square in Brussels. It also helps... Read more
- GUGautamWritten on January 26, 20184.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
It was a great trip! Covered a lot In 10 days, our tour director Truus and our bus driver Vincenzo were amazing! Highly recommend this trip!
- LWLawrenceWritten on January 16, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
A very enjoyable tour made great by the efforts of the tour director and driver. Every detail was taken care of very professionally
- MAMarinelWritten on October 16, 20175.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
The tour was great and it was well planned. Our tour guide Mihaela B. is very hardworking,she made sure that we see the best sceneries and have one of the most memorable experiences of our lives. Raoul on the other hand, was a very skillful driver. He... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: ARRIVE IN LONDON, ENGLAND
- Day 2: LONDON
- Day 3: LONDON–BRUSSELS, BELGIUM
- Day 4: BRUSSELS–RHINE CRUISE, GERMANY–FRANKFURT AREA
- Day 5: FRANKFURT AREA–ROMANTIC ROAD–INNSBRUCK AREA, AUSTRIA
- Day 6: INNSBRUCK AREA–BRENNER PASS–VENICE AREA, ITALY
- Day 7: VENICE AREA–VERONA–LUCERNE AREA, SWITZERLAND
- Day 8: LUCERNE AREA–DIJON, FRANCE
- Day 9: DIJON–PARIS
- Day 10: PARIS
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Where can I find more detailed information about this tour?
A trip note - which contains essential information about your trip will be given to you. Information such as the daily itinerary, where to meet on the first day, what time the trip starts, how to get to the joining point hotel, included activities, visa information, etc will be mentioned in there. Please contact us for this.
Are tips and gratuities included in the price?
Tips and gratuities are not included in the price, and are completely at your own discretion whilst on the trip. Whilst tipping in restaurants is common in Europe (no more than 5% usually) it is not typical to tip for other services.
What is the age range?
The age range for this tour is 8 - 99 years old. Children under 8 are unable to participate in this tour, however, there is no strict upper age limit. If passengers feel comfortable with the itinerary then they are welcome to join the tour!
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Dennis31st October 2018
Seven Countries, Venice & Paris
- Upcoming departures
- February 2019
- March 2019
- April 2019
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- November 2019
- December 2019
- January 2020
- February 2020
- March 2020
- SaturdayFeb 16, 2019from London10 DaysMondayFeb 25, 2019to Paris9 seats leftUSD $1,619Based on Double Room
- SaturdayMar 2, 2019from London10 DaysMondayMar 11, 2019to Paris0 seats leftUSD $1,689Based on Double Room
- SaturdayMar 16, 2019from London10 DaysMondayMar 25, 2019to Paris9 seats leftUSD $1,689Based on Double Room
- SaturdayMar 23, 2019from London10 DaysMondayApr 1, 2019to Paris9 seats leftUSD $1,689Based on Double Room
- SaturdayMar 30, 2019from London10 DaysMondayApr 8, 2019to Paris10+ seats leftUSD $1,829Based on Double Room
- SaturdayApr 6, 2019from London10 DaysMondayApr 15, 2019to Paris0 seats leftUSD $1,829Based on Double Room
- SaturdayApr 13, 2019from London10 DaysMondayApr 22, 2019to Paris0 seats leftUSD $1,829Based on Double Room
- SaturdayApr 20, 2019from London10 DaysMondayApr 29, 2019to Paris10+ seats leftUSD $1,829Based on Double Room
- SaturdayApr 27, 2019from London10 DaysMondayMay 6, 2019to Paris10+ seats leftUSD $1,829Based on Double Room
- SaturdayMay 4, 2019from London10 DaysMondayMay 13, 2019to Paris10+ seats leftUSD $1,869Based on Double Room
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- Pound sterlingEngland
- EuroBelgium , Germany , Austria , Italy and France
Plugs & Adapters
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Germany, Austria and Switzerland. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- London is the starting point and Paris is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Cosmos to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $250 to confirm this Cosmos booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 17 March 2019 the full payment of $1,569 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1569 for Seven Countries, Venice & Paris, but the deposit of $250 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Cosmos tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- London (England)
- 321 km
- Brussels (Belgium)
- 317 km
- Frankfurt-am-Main (Germany)
- 374 km
- Innsbruck (Austria)
- 215 km
- Venice (Italy)
- 103 km
- Verona (Italy)
- 273 km
- Lucerne (Switzerland)
- 249 km
- Dijon (France)
- 263 km
- Paris (France)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,569 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 10,152 tours in Europe
- covered by 329 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date.
- 11 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Seven Countries, Venice & Paris