Seven Countries, Venice & Paris
- Our saving
- US $ 1,506
- Age range
- 8 to 99 year olds
- Hotel, Guesthouse
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus
- Rather Poor
- SNSusanWritten on March 10, 20184.0 - GoodSuzanne our Tour director was very nice and knowledgeable, an expert sharing all information that we needed to know to make our trip more enjoyable, even taking us to places that weren't originally included, such as the square in Brussels. It also helps that she's a linguist speaking all the languages of the countries visited. We were also fortunate to have a very good driver in Pasquale, so we always felt safe while on the roads. Most of the hotels, breakfast were OK, if you're not so fussed - for instance bathroom in Paris had some problems. Though this is a fast pace introductory tour of Europe, we were able to see highlights of the countries visited in so short a time. Except London - but cosmos reps based in hotel can provide information for sight seeing and offer "optional" excursions for a price, there's NO included UK activity on the itinerary. Basically, we're on our own exploring for 4-5 days London and outskirts. I think Cosmos should include a free activity, even a ticket to Hop On: Hop Off bus to at least have some structure on the London portion, because there's just nothing. If you've not done some research, you'll end up wasting valuable time. Novotel Hotel West London is centrally located, handy to Hammersmith station - with direct line to Heathrow airport - good if you're on a budget. Taxis are everywhere. Overall, the tour was enjoyable, thanks to everyone who got along well together without any dramas. I'm looking forward to another Cosmos tour.Show detailed ratings
- GUGautamWritten on January 26, 20184.5 - ExcellentIt was a great trip! Covered a lot In 10 days, our tour director Truus and our bus driver Vincenzo were amazing! Highly recommend this trip!Show detailed ratings
- LWLawrenceWritten on January 16, 20185.0 - ExcellentA very enjoyable tour made great by the efforts of the tour director and driver. Every detail was taken care of very professionallyShow detailed ratings
- MAMarinelWritten on October 16, 20175.0 - ExcellentThe tour was great and it was well planned. Our tour guide Mihaela B. is very hardworking,she made sure that we see the best sceneries and have one of the most memorable experiences of our lives. Raoul on the other hand, was a very skillful driver. He embraced the curves of the road with a cool demeanor and he kept us safe. It was my first time to ever have this tour with my mom and I am very happy that I booked it with Cosmos. It was well worth it. The memories that you will remember out of this tour is priceless. I look forward booking my future tour with Cosmos.. I highly recommend it.Show detailed ratings
- VivienneWritten on January 13, 20174.0 - GoodOur Cosmos tour exceeded our expectations. Our Tour Director was very professional also warm and caring. We had a very good driver and the coach was very clean and comfortable. Some of the accommodation was below standard.Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: ARRIVE IN LONDON, ENGLAND
- Day 2: LONDON
- Day 3: LONDON–BRUSSELS, BELGIUM
- Day 4: BRUSSELS–RHINE CRUISE, GERMANY–FRANKFURT AREA
- Day 5: FRANKFURT AREA–ROMANTIC ROAD–INNSBRUCK AREA, AUSTRIA
- Day 6: INNSBRUCK AREA–BRENNER PASS–VENICE AREA, ITALY
- Day 7: VENICE AREA–VERONA–LUCERNE AREA, SWITZERLAND
- Day 8: LUCERNE AREA–DIJON, FRANCE
- Day 9: DIJON–PARIS
- Day 10: PARIS
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
- April 1, 2017
Is it possible to use a separate vehicle?
Since this is a group tour, it will not be possible to organise a separate vehicle.
- April 1, 2017
Is Rome included on this tour?
Rome is not included in the tour.
- April 1, 2017
Where can I find more detailed information about this tour?
A trip note - which contains essential information about your trip will be given to you. Information such as the daily itinerary, where to meet on the first day, what time the trip starts, how to get to the joining point hotel, included activities, visa information, etc will be mentioned in there. Please contact us for this.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Robert19th January 2018
Seven Countries, Venice & Paris
- Upcoming departures
- May 2018
- June 2018
- July 2018
- August 2018
- September 2018
- October 2018
- November 2018
- December 2018
- January 2019
- February 2019
- March 2019
- SaturdayMay 26, 2018from London10 DaysMondayJun 4, 2018to ParisOnly 3 seats left$76USD $1,823Based on Double Room
- FridayJun 1, 2018from London10 DaysSundayJun 10, 2018to ParisOnly 2 seats left$77USD $1,842Based on Double Room
- SaturdayJun 2, 2018from London10 DaysMondayJun 11, 2018to ParisOnly 2 seats left$77USD $1,842Based on Double Room
- FridayJun 8, 2018from London10 DaysSundayJun 17, 2018to Paris0 seats left$77USD $1,842Based on Double Room
- SaturdayJun 9, 2018from London10 DaysMondayJun 18, 2018to ParisOnly 2 seats left$77USD $1,842Based on Double Room
- FridayJun 15, 2018from London10 DaysSundayJun 24, 2018to Paris0 seats left$77USD $1,842Based on Double Room
- SaturdayJun 16, 2018from London10 DaysMondayJun 25, 2018to Paris0 seats left$77USD $1,842Based on Double Room
- FridayJun 22, 2018from London10 DaysSundayJul 1, 2018to Paris0 seats left$77USD $1,842Based on Double Room
- SaturdayJun 23, 2018from London10 DaysMondayJul 2, 2018to Paris0 seats left$77USD $1,842Based on Double Room
- FridayJun 29, 2018from London10 DaysSundayJul 8, 2018to Paris0 seats left$73USD $1,756Based on Double Room
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- Pound sterlingEngland
- EuroBelgium , Germany , Austria , Italy and France
Plugs & Adapters
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Germany, Austria and Switzerland. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- London is the starting point and Paris is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Cosmos to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $250 to confirm this Cosmos booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 20 July 2018 the full payment of $1,506 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1506 for Seven Countries, Venice & Paris, but the deposit of $250 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Cosmos tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- London (England)
- 321 km
- Brussels (Belgium)
- 317 km
- Frankfurt-am-Main (Germany)
- 374 km
- Innsbruck (Austria)
- 215 km
- Venice (Italy)
- 103 km
- Verona (Italy)
- 273 km
- Lucerne (Switzerland)
- 249 km
- Dijon (France)
- 263 km
- Paris (France)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,506 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 7,925 tours in Europe
- covered by 209 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date.
- 5 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Seven Countries, Venice & Paris