Seven Countries, Venice & Paris 2018
- US $ 1,629
- Rather Poor
- LLynnWritten on September 17, 20184.5 - ExcellentFaith based travel September 3 to September 15, 2018 to Spain, France and Portugal was amazing. Our tour director Jeorge Leitao was the best. He was very thoughtful and he takes care of every little to big things. He made sure he took care everyone. If you mention of a little problem he get it solve in a minute. He was so polite and funny. He made our trip so enjoyable . He is so organized, prompt and knowledgeable to every detail of all the places and the Christian/catholic history and just about everything you ask and want to know. I feel like he read all the books in the world of Christianity and it’s history and history of entire European continent. Amazing. He is selfless. He work so hard. He puts everyone above himself. For the amount we paid I think jeorge should get paid so much more. He works 24 hours/ day basically because he stays wherever we are staying and he cannot even visit his family all the times that he is with the touring time. He even missed his baby girl’s first day of school. Also his driver Gonzalo was amazing. He drives so safely and so careful and smooth. I give that drive excellent review. Great job Gonzalo. Merci, merci, merci to jeorge and Gonzalo.Show detailed ratings
- LaurenWritten on September 14, 20184.5 - ExcellentThe cosmos tour was truly worthwhile and exceeded every expectation I had coming into it. Our tour director Britt was knowledgeable and enthusiastic and had clever ways of keeping the group united and motivated. In spite of the long days that were characteristic of our trip (7 countries, 10 days), Britt went above and beyond to accommodate everyone and thought outside of the box to make the most of our time in each location. Her passion for what she does can be seen in her willingness to do whatever it takes to make her group members happy. I would 100% recommend Britt G. (From Holland) and cosmos tours to anyone looking for a memorable and rewarding experience abroad.Show detailed ratings
- JJudithJohnstonWritten on September 12, 20184.5 - ExcellentTour was a whirlwind of excitement with major cities included. Our driver, Massimo, was capable, efficient and friendly. Our tour guide was phenomenal and enhanced the experience way beyond expectations. She was very knowledgeable and inclusive and my daughter and I felt a little sad when we left all the friends from the seven nations who were on the tour. Two of our included meals in Lucerne and Paris were wonderful events and the treat of seeing the Eiffel Tower lit up at night was definitely the icing on the cake. Thank you Cosmos for an unforgettable holiday. I would definitely do it again!Show detailed ratings
- JJazzAtwalWritten on September 12, 20185.0 - ExcellentThe tour was very organized and the food and accommodations were well planned.Show detailed ratings
- SNSusanWritten on March 10, 20184.0 - GoodSuzanne our Tour director was very nice and knowledgeable, an expert sharing all information that we needed to know to make our trip more enjoyable, even taking us to places that weren't originally included, such as the square in Brussels. It also helps that she's a linguist speaking all the languages of the countries visited. We were also fortunate to have a very good driver in Pasquale, so we always felt safe while on the roads. Most of the hotels, breakfast were OK, if you're not so fussed - for instance bathroom in Paris had some problems. Though this is a fast pace introductory tour of Europe, we were able to see highlights of the countries visited in so short a time. Except London - but cosmos reps based in hotel can provide information for sight seeing and offer "optional" excursions for a price, there's NO included UK activity on the itinerary. Basically, we're on our own exploring for 4-5 days London and outskirts. I think Cosmos should include a free activity, even a ticket to Hop On: Hop Off bus to at least have some structure on the London portion, because there's just nothing. If you've not done some research, you'll end up wasting valuable time. Novotel Hotel West London is centrally located, handy to Hammersmith station - with direct line to Heathrow airport - good if you're on a budget. Taxis are everywhere. Overall, the tour was enjoyable, thanks to everyone who got along well together without any dramas. I'm looking forward to another Cosmos tour.Show detailed ratings
- GUGautamWritten on January 26, 20184.5 - ExcellentIt was a great trip! Covered a lot In 10 days, our tour director Truus and our bus driver Vincenzo were amazing! Highly recommend this trip!Show detailed ratings
- LWLawrenceWritten on January 16, 20185.0 - ExcellentA very enjoyable tour made great by the efforts of the tour director and driver. Every detail was taken care of very professionallyShow detailed ratings
- MAMarinelWritten on October 16, 20175.0 - ExcellentThe tour was great and it was well planned. Our tour guide Mihaela B. is very hardworking,she made sure that we see the best sceneries and have one of the most memorable experiences of our lives. Raoul on the other hand, was a very skillful driver. He embraced the curves of the road with a cool demeanor and he kept us safe. It was my first time to ever have this tour with my mom and I am very happy that I booked it with Cosmos. It was well worth it. The memories that you will remember out of this tour is priceless. I look forward booking my future tour with Cosmos.. I highly recommend it.Show detailed ratings
- VivienneWritten on January 13, 20174.0 - GoodOur Cosmos tour exceeded our expectations. Our Tour Director was very professional also warm and caring. We had a very good driver and the coach was very clean and comfortable. Some of the accommodation was below standard.Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: ARRIVE IN LONDON, ENGLAND
- Day 2: LONDON
- Day 3: LONDON–BRUSSELS, BELGIUM
- Day 4: BRUSSELS–RHINE CRUISE, GERMANY–FRANKFURT AREA
- Day 5: FRANKFURT AREA–ROMANTIC ROAD–INNSBRUCK AREA, AUSTRIA
- Day 6: INNSBRUCK AREA–BRENNER PASS–VENICE AREA, ITALY
- Day 7: VENICE AREA–VERONA–LUCERNE AREA, SWITZERLAND
- Day 8: LUCERNE AREA–DIJON, FRANCE
- Day 9: DIJON–PARIS
- Day 10: PARIS
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Where can I find more detailed information about this tour?
A trip note - which contains essential information about your trip will be given to you. Information such as the daily itinerary, where to meet on the first day, what time the trip starts, how to get to the joining point hotel, included activities, visa information, etc will be mentioned in there. Please contact us for this.
Are tips and gratuities included in the price?
Tips and gratuities are not included in the price, and are completely at your own discretion whilst on the trip. Whilst tipping in restaurants is common in Europe (no more than 5% usually) it is not typical to tip for other services.
What is the age range?
The age range for this tour is 8 - 99 years old. Children under 8 are unable to participate in this tour, however, there is no strict upper age limit. If passengers feel comfortable with the itinerary then they are welcome to join the tour!
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Hamish13th March 2018
Seven Countries, Venice & Paris 2018
- Upcoming departures
- September 2018
- October 2018
- November 2018
- December 2018
- January 2019
- February 2019
- March 2019
- April 2019
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- November 2019
- December 2019
- January 2020
- February 2020
- March 2020
- SaturdaySep 22, 2018from London10 DaysMondayOct 1, 2018to Paris0 seats leftUSD $1,919Based on Double Room
- SaturdaySep 29, 2018from London10 DaysMondayOct 8, 2018to ParisOnly 1 seat leftUSD $1,769Based on Double Room
- SaturdayOct 6, 2018from London10 DaysMondayOct 15, 2018to ParisOnly 2 seats leftUSD $1,769Based on Double Room
- SaturdayOct 13, 2018from London10 DaysMondayOct 22, 2018to ParisOnly 2 seats leftUSD $1,769Based on Double Room
- SaturdayOct 20, 2018from London10 DaysMondayOct 29, 2018to Paris10+ seats leftUSD $1,769Based on Double Room
- SaturdayOct 27, 2018from London10 DaysMondayNov 5, 2018to Paris0 seats leftUSD $1,769Based on Double Room
- SaturdayNov 3, 2018from London10 DaysMondayNov 12, 2018to Paris7 seats leftUSD $1,719Based on Double Room
- SaturdayNov 10, 2018from London10 DaysMondayNov 19, 2018to Paris0 seats leftUSD $1,719Based on Double Room
- SaturdayNov 17, 2018from London10 DaysMondayNov 26, 2018to Paris10+ seats leftUSD $1,719Based on Double Room
- SaturdayNov 24, 2018from London10 DaysMondayDec 3, 2018to Paris0 seats leftUSD $1,659Based on Double Room
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- Pound sterlingEngland
- EuroBelgium , Germany , Austria , Italy and France
Plugs & Adapters
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Germany, Austria and Switzerland. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- London is the starting point and Paris is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Cosmos to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $250 to confirm this Cosmos booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 18 November 2018 the full payment of $1,629 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1629 for Seven Countries, Venice & Paris 2018, but the deposit of $250 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Cosmos tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- London (England)
- 321 km
- Brussels (Belgium)
- 317 km
- Frankfurt-am-Main (Germany)
- 374 km
- Innsbruck (Austria)
- 215 km
- Venice (Italy)
- 103 km
- Verona (Italy)
- 273 km
- Lucerne (Switzerland)
- 249 km
- Dijon (France)
- 263 km
- Paris (France)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,629 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,827 tours in Europe
- covered by 254 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date.
- 9 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Seven Countries, Venice & Paris 2018