European Tapestry with London
The Discovery Sale Unlock up to $600 in extra savings
ends in 12:07:18
- Our saving
- US $ 3,925
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
Have a question? Call us +1 844 311 3006
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
Start in Amsterdam and end in London! With the discovery tour European Tapestry with London, you have a 16 day tour package taking you from Amsterdam to London and through Amsterdam, Netherlands and 14 other destinations in Europe. European Tapestry with London includes accommodation as well as an expert guide, meals, transport.
- Age range
- 8 to 80 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Train & Rail, Coach / Bus, Ship, Boat
Other reviews about Globus:Write a review
- DianeAmbro's review about another Globus tour4.5 - ExcellentWonderful tour of Scotland. We were able to see and do many interesting things. I especially enjoyed the tour of the Bri... Read more
- Maxsimpson's review about another Globus tour5.0 - ExcellentGreat tour had a brillIant time
- Nan. O's review about another Globus tour4.5 - ExcellentWent on Normandy, Chateaux country tour. Had Riccardo, he was great. The tour was a well organized tour, and his attent... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: ARRIVE IN AMSTERDAM, HOLLAND
- Day 2: AMSTERDAM
- Day 3: AMSTERDAM–HEIDELBERG, GERMANY–RHINELAND
- Day 4: RHINELAND–BLACK FOREST–RHINE FALLS, SWITZERLAND–LUCERNE
- Day 5: LUCERNE–VADUZ, LIECHTENSTEIN–INNSBRUCK, AUSTRIA
- Day 6: INNSBRUCK–VENICE, ITALY
- Day 7: VENICE–ROME
- Day 8: ROME
- Day 9: ROME–FLORENCE
- Day 10: FLORENCE–PISA–MONTE CARLO, MONACO
- Day 11: MONTE CARLO–NICE, FRANCE–LYON
- Day 12: LYON–PARIS
- Day 13: PARIS
- Day 14: PARIS–LONDON, ENGLAND
- Day 15: LONDON
- Day 16: LONDON
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
- April 1, 2016
Is there a single supplement available on this tour?
Yes. Please contact us to arrange this.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Sheila11th May 2018
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
European Tapestry with London
Select Departure Month
- Upcoming departures
- May 2018
- June 2018
- July 2018
- August 2018
- September 2018
STARTENDSEATS LEFTSAVE NOW PRICE
- SaturdayMay 26, 2018from Amsterdam16 DaysSundayJun 10, 2018to London0 seats left$166USD $3,993Based on Double Room
- SaturdayJun 9, 2018from Amsterdam16 DaysSundayJun 24, 2018to LondonOnly 2 seats left$164USD $3,945Based on Double Room
- SaturdayJun 23, 2018from Amsterdam16 DaysSundayJul 8, 2018to London0 seats left$165USD $3,964Based on Double Room
- SaturdayJul 7, 2018from Amsterdam16 DaysSundayJul 22, 2018to London0 seats left$164USD $3,945Based on Double Room
- SaturdayJul 21, 2018from Amsterdam16 DaysSundayAug 5, 2018to London0 seats left$164USD $3,945Based on Double Room
- SaturdayAug 4, 2018from Amsterdam16 DaysSundayAug 19, 2018to London7 seats left$164USD $3,945Based on Double Room
- SaturdayAug 18, 2018from Amsterdam16 DaysSundaySep 2, 2018to London7 seats left$164USD $3,945Based on Double Room
- SaturdaySep 1, 2018from Amsterdam16 DaysSundaySep 16, 2018to London0 seats left$165USD $3,964Based on Double Room
- SaturdaySep 15, 2018from Amsterdam16 DaysSundaySep 30, 2018to London0 seats left$164USD $3,945Based on Double Room
- SaturdaySep 29, 2018from Amsterdam16 DaysSundayOct 14, 2018to London10+ seats left$164USD $3,925Based on Double Room
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
- EuroNetherlands , Germany , Austria , Italy and France
- FrancSwitzerland and Liechtenstein
- Pound sterlingEngland
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Germany, Switzerland and Austria. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Amsterdam is the starting point and London is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Globus to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $250 to confirm this Globus booking. The remaining balance is then payable 50 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 12 July 2018 the full payment of $3,925 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $3925 for European Tapestry with London, but the deposit of $250 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Globus tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 3,261 km.
- Amsterdam (Netherlands)
- 423 km
- Heidelberg (Germany)
- 263 km
- Lucerne (Switzerland)
- 92 km
- Vaduz (Liechtenstein)
- 143 km
- Innsbruck (Austria)
- 215 km
- Venice (Italy)
- 394 km
- Rome (Italy)
- 232 km
- Florence (Italy)
- 94 km
- Tuscany (Italy)
- 97 km
- Pisa (Italy)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $3,925 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 7,995 tours in Europe
- covered by 210 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date.
- 17,965 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours