European Tapestry with London
- Our saving
- US $ 3,706
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
Start in Amsterdam and end in London! With the discovery tour European Tapestry with London, you have a 16 day tour package taking you from Amsterdam to London and through Amsterdam, Netherlands and 14 other destinations in Europe. European Tapestry with London includes accommodation as well as an expert guide, meals, transport.
- Age range
- 8 to 80 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Train & Rail, Coach / Bus, Ship, Boat
- Travel style
- Rather Poor
- KKarienWritten on August 18, 20183.0 - AverageTour Leader was unprofessional and kept on telling us that we should be very greatful for the extra effort he put in for us to organise vegetarian meals (which we did not always get and they also do not cater for vegans). One of the hotels was so bad that we ended up booking ourselves into another hotel. Was also disappointed that we reached some of the cities late afternoon/early evening and departed again the next morning.Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: ARRIVE IN AMSTERDAM, HOLLAND
- Day 2: AMSTERDAM
- Day 3: AMSTERDAM–HEIDELBERG, GERMANY–RHINELAND
- Day 4: RHINELAND–BLACK FOREST–RHINE FALLS, SWITZERLAND–LUCERNE
- Day 5: LUCERNE–VADUZ, LIECHTENSTEIN–INNSBRUCK, AUSTRIA
- Day 6: INNSBRUCK–VENICE, ITALY
- Day 7: VENICE–ROME
- Day 8: ROME
- Day 9: ROME–FLORENCE
- Day 10: FLORENCE–PISA–MONTE CARLO, MONACO
- Day 11: MONTE CARLO–NICE, FRANCE–LYON
- Day 12: LYON–PARIS
- Day 13: PARIS
- Day 14: PARIS–LONDON, ENGLAND
- Day 15: LONDON
- Day 16: LONDON
Expand allDownload PDF Brochure
AccommodationRated Average by past passengers
GuideRated Rather poor by past passengers
MealsRated Average by past passengers
TransportRated Average by past passengers
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Is there a single supplement available on this tour?
Yes. Please contact us to arrange this.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Ellen22nd July 2018
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
European Tapestry with London
Select Departure Month
- Upcoming departures
- April 2019
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
STARTENDSEATS LEFTSAVE NOW PRICE
- SaturdayApr 13, 2019from Amsterdam16 DaysSundayApr 28, 2019to London10+ seats left$357$4,099-9%USD $3,742Based on Double Room
- SaturdayApr 27, 2019from Amsterdam16 DaysSundayMay 12, 2019to London10+ seats left$360$4,129-9%USD $3,769Based on Double Room
- SaturdayMay 11, 2019from Amsterdam16 DaysSundayMay 26, 2019to London0 seats leftUSD $4,289Based on Double RoomSold outSee similar tours on this date
- SaturdayMay 25, 2019from Amsterdam16 DaysSundayJun 9, 2019to London9 seats left$368$4,199-9%USD $3,831Based on Double Room
- SaturdayJun 8, 2019from Amsterdam16 DaysSundayJun 23, 2019to London10+ seats left$375$4,289-9%USD $3,914Based on Double Room
- SaturdayJun 22, 2019from Amsterdam16 DaysSundayJul 7, 2019to London7 seats left$368$4,199-9%USD $3,831Based on Double Room
- SaturdayJul 6, 2019from Amsterdam16 DaysSundayJul 21, 2019to London10+ seats left$353$4,059-9%USD $3,706Based on Double Room
- SaturdayJul 20, 2019from Amsterdam16 DaysSundayAug 4, 2019to London9 seats left$353$4,059-9%USD $3,706Based on Double Room
- SaturdayAug 3, 2019from Amsterdam16 DaysSundayAug 18, 2019to London9 seats left$353$4,059-9%USD $3,706Based on Double Room
- SaturdayAug 17, 2019from Amsterdam16 DaysSundaySep 1, 2019to LondonOnly 2 seats left$353$4,059-9%USD $3,706Based on Double Room
Show more departures
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
- EuroNetherlands , Germany , Austria , Italy and France
- FrancSwitzerland and Liechtenstein
- Pound sterlingEngland
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Germany, Switzerland and Austria. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Amsterdam is the starting point and London is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Globus to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $250 to confirm this Globus booking. The remaining balance is then payable 50 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 10 December 2018 the full payment of $3,706 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $3706 for European Tapestry with London, but the deposit of $250 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Globus tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 3,261 km.
- Amsterdam (Netherlands)
- 423 km
- Heidelberg (Germany)
- 263 km
- Lucerne (Switzerland)
- 92 km
- Vaduz (Liechtenstein)
- 143 km
- Innsbruck (Austria)
- 215 km
- Venice (Italy)
- 394 km
- Rome (Italy)
- 232 km
- Florence (Italy)
- 94 km
- Tuscany (Italy)
- 97 km
- Pisa (Italy)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $3,706 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,509 tours in Europe
- covered by 258 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date.
- 1 Genuine Review
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on European Tapestry with London