Highlights of Scandinavia Summer 2019
- Our saving
- US $ 1,964
- Explore Copenhagen, Bergen, and Stockholm
- Start the day with a traditional Scandinavian breakfast
- Be inspired in Oslo by Vigeland Sculpture Park
- Pull up in Odense, birthplace of Hans Christian Andersen
- Photograph the largest fjord in Norway, Sognefjord
- Sail to Sweden and discover scenic Norwegian coast
- Age range
- 5 to 80 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus
- Travel style
- Discovery, Coach / Bus
- Rather Poor
- JJulieMartinWritten on October 27, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Catrin’s information to us was excellent. Her manner with all travellers was fantastic. She made the tour fun for all. I would certainly love to have her as a tour director again.
- AAdrienneReddanWritten on October 27, 20184.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
This was a fantastic trip and as Cat reminded us it was just the highlights of Scandinavia, it would take years to see much more. The tour gave us enough to make us fall in love with each country and Cat certainly contributed to that with her local... Read more
- TWTANVIWritten on October 22, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Cat was wonderful! Her inside knowledge was exceptional. There was never a single dull moment with her. The driver, Jacek, made us feel safe and took us through some wonderfully scenic routes. The accomodation was exceptional and cosy. The optional tours... Read more
- SSSuzanneWritten on October 17, 20184.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Larae was so knowledgeable about all three countries and was always upbeat and treated all of us as good friends. I was so pleased to see so much of each country in such a short time even though the long bus rides were tedious. Great that Larae had us... Read more
- ENElisabethWritten on October 11, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
So enjoyed this tour! I feel fortunate to have been a part of a group of new friends that was interesting, eclectic, cohesive, and really nice to be with. Our tour guide was fantastic, always positive, always considerate, had a great sense of humor, and a... Read more
- HHHarrisonWritten on October 9, 20184.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Overall quite enjoyable.
- DWDouglasWritten on September 19, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Long bus rides and "hectic" mornings, but a GREAT trip.
- RMRAMESHWritten on August 2, 20183.0 - AverageShow detailed ratings
No food for vegetarians in included meals. Looks like Costsaver don’t like vegetarians on board. Rush rush in lot of places where we should have spent more time. Too many optionals and at the end of the day and you are spending a lot more money than the... Read more
- BMBarbaraWritten on July 31, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
This was my first trip out of the country and it was a great experience. We missed our Welcome gathering due to flight time and delay, but the rest of the trip was great. I took every excursion but one and I learned so much about each country. Our... Read more
- FrederickWritten on July 16, 20184.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
This was the trip of a lifetime. Our driver was Tibor & our TD was Xavier. Both were top notch. The days were planned out beautiful. The breakfasts were “pretty good”, but the eggs were always soupy. I guess that’s how they do scrambled. The included... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Arrive Copenhagen (2 Nights)
- Day 2: Copenhagen Sightseeing and Free Time
- Day 3: Copenhagen – Oslo
- Day 4: Oslo Sightseeing – Vrådal
- Day 5: Vrådal – Bergen (2 Nights)
- Day 6: Bergen Sightseeing and Free Time
- Day 7: Bergen – Sognefjord (Hafslo)
- Day 8: Sognefjord (Hafslo) – Fagernes
- Day 9: Fagernes – Lillehammer – Karlstad
- Day 10: Karlstad – Örebro – Stockholm (2 Nights)
- Day 11: Stockholm Sightseeing and Free Time
- Day 12: Depart Stockholm
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Western Europe Travel Guide
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
When and where does the tour end?
This tour generally concludes after breakfast at Quality Friends Solna in Stockholm, where an included departure transfer will take you to the airport at either 7.30 am or 11 am. It's time to say farewell to Scandinavia, your Travel Director and new-found friends as your memorable holiday comes to an end. Please be aware the hotel is subject to change until your final documents are released.
When and where does the tour start?
This tour generally starts from Scandic Sluseholmen in Copenhagen and as the first day is just an arrivals day you can arrive at any time. After check-in, you can relax and unwind, as the rest of your day is free to explore this magical city. In the evening you will meet your Travel Director and fellow travellers for dinner at the hotel. Please be aware the starting hotel is subject to change until your final documents are released.
Do you arrange airport transfers?
Airport transfers are included in this tour at designated times. When you arrive in Copenhagen, transfers will be available at 9 am, 12 pm and 3.30 pm and when you depart Stockholm, transfers are available at 7.30 am and 11 am.
Guides who have led this tour
- "Hi everyone, I am a happy and enthusiastic Dane, who loves showing the beauty of Scandinavia and Europe..."
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Jennifer, 59 years old26th September 2018
Highlights of Scandinavia Summer 2019
- Upcoming departures
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- WednesdayMay 1, 2019from Copenhagen12 DaysSundayMay 12, 2019to Stockholm8 seats left$70USD $2,255
- WednesdayMay 8, 2019from Copenhagen12 DaysSundayMay 19, 2019to StockholmOnly 1 seat left$64USD $2,061Book Now Hold my
- FridayMay 10, 2019from Copenhagen12 DaysTuesdayMay 21, 2019to Stockholm0 seats left$64USD $2,061Sold outSee similar tours on this date
- WednesdayMay 15, 2019from Copenhagen12 DaysSundayMay 26, 2019to Stockholm10+ seats left$71USD $2,279
- FridayMay 17, 2019from Copenhagen12 DaysTuesdayMay 28, 2019to Stockholm10+ seats left$71USD $2,279
- WednesdayMay 22, 2019from Copenhagen12 DaysSundayJun 2, 2019to Stockholm7 seats left$71USD $2,279
- FridayMay 24, 2019from Copenhagen12 DaysTuesdayJun 4, 2019to Stockholm10+ seats left$71USD $2,279
- WednesdayMay 29, 2019from Copenhagen12 DaysSundayJun 9, 2019to Stockholm7 seats left$71USD $2,279
- WednesdayJun 5, 2019from Copenhagen12 DaysSundayJun 16, 2019to Stockholm8 seats left$71USD $2,279
- WednesdayJun 12, 2019from Copenhagen12 DaysSundayJun 23, 2019to Stockholm10+ seats left$71USD $2,279
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- KroneDenmark and Norway
Plugs & Adapters
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Denmark, Sweden and Norway. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Copenhagen is the starting point and Stockholm is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request CostSaver to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $200 to confirm this CostSaver booking. The remaining balance is then payable 50 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 6 January 2019 the full payment of $1,964 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1964 for Highlights of Scandinavia Summer 2019, but the deposit of $200 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for CostSaver tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Copenhagen (Denmark)
- 140 km
- Odense (Denmark)
- 227 km
- Frederickshavn (Denmark)
- 92 km
- Gothenburg (Sweden)
- 255 km
- Oslo (Norway)
- 144 km
- Vradal (Norway)
- 212 km
- Bergen (Norway)
- 223 km
- Fagernes (Norway)
- 68 km
- Lillehammer (Norway)
- 256 km
- Karlstad (Sweden)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,964 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,442 tours in Europe
- covered by 271 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date.
- 13 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Highlights of Scandinavia Summer 2019