Highlights of Scandinavia
- Our saving
- US $ 1,935
- Explore Copenhagen, Bergen, and Stockholm
- Start the day with a traditional Scandinavian breakfast
- Be inspired in Oslo by Vigeland Sculpture Park
- Pull up in Odense, birthplace of Hans Christian Andersen
- Photograph the largest fjord in Norway, Sognefjord
- Sail to Sweden and discover scenic Norwegian coast
- Age range
- 5 to 80 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus
- Travel style
- Discovery, Coach / Bus
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Arrive Copenhagen (2 Nights)
- Day 2: Copenhagen Sightseeing and Free Time
- Day 3: Copenhagen – Oslo (1 Night)
- Day 4: Oslo Sightseeing – Vrådal (1 Night)
- Day 5: Vrådal – Bergen (2 Nights)
- Day 6: Bergen Sightseeing and Free Time
- Day 7: Bergen – Sognefjord (Hafslo) (1 Night)
- Day 8: Sognefjord (Hafslo) – Fagernes (1 Night)
- Day 9: Fagernes – Lillehammer – Karlstad (1 Night)
- Day 10: Karlstad – Örebro – Stockholm (2 Nights)
- Day 11: Stockholm Sightseeing and Free Time
- Day 12: Depart Stockholm
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Rather Poor
- DonWritten on October 18, 20192.5 - AverageShow detailed ratings
Agent should check passport valid to date before taking payment. Mine was 8 days short requiring rescheduled flights and fees costing $1,800 AUD. This lack of attention to detail ruined our holiday and reflects poorly on the whole company. My reviews and... Read moreReview collected by Costsaver
- HarryWritten on October 13, 20194.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Excellent trip and I would recommend it highly to all of my friends.Review collected by Costsaver
- MarleneWritten on October 9, 20194.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
Director was very knowledgeable and prepared. He didn't connect with some travelersReview collected by Costsaver
- KarenWritten on August 20, 20194.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
Overall WeChat a terrific time and Amanda & Greg provided excellent service & leadership. The hotel Eikum was quite a let down in comparison and the so called vegetarian meal they served my dining companions was embarrassing - very poor effort. That was... Read moreReview collected by Costsaver
- GinaWritten on August 19, 20195.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
We had an amazing trip and had a blast time exploring the tour. Amanda Flint our tour director was so awesome.Enjoyed the history throughout the journey.Review collected by Costsaver
- KWKevinWritten on August 11, 20194.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Rebecca went beyond our expectations in providing very informative and entertaining details about Scandinavia during our bus time. She is well-spoken and very interested in ensuring we all understood our surroundings and the history, customs and special... Read more
- BalakrishnanWritten on August 3, 20194.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
The trip was very good But Larae the tour director and guide was superb and it made the entire tour memorable She was extremely knowledgeable about all aspects - (economic political historical ) of the Scandinavian countries and I learnt a lot . She was... Read moreReview collected by Costsaver
- JohnsonWritten on July 28, 20194.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Tour itself was great. The only complaint I have is the prices of the optional experiences being marked up too much and oversold on their descriptions. Even if it's something you want to do or see, take a look at how much it might cost for you to just go... Read moreReview collected by Costsaver
- LincolnWritten on July 11, 20194.5 - Excellent
David was great and the tour provided a comfortable way to see this truly beautiful part of our worldShow detailed ratingsCostsaver commented on this reviewWe are delighted to learn that you enjoyed every bit of time on the road through Scandinavia. We are even more delighted and proud to learn about the efforts put in by David to make your experience with CostSaver one to remember. Furthermore, it pleases us to read that your coach rides were comfortable and that overall you had an enjoyable time on the road with us.Review collected by Costsaver
- ErinWritten on July 1, 20195.0 - Excellent
Absolutely stunning landscape and information packed because of such a knowledgeable guide. Everything ran smoothly because the guide was so organized. Loved it!Show detailed ratingsCostsaver commented on this reviewIt certainly pleases us to learn that the professionalism and dedication shown by our staff were exceptional. Furthermore, we are very happy to hear that you were able to see all the wonderful sights of Scandinavia and we most definitely look forward to journeying with you again soon.Review collected by Costsaver
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
When and where does the tour end?
This tour generally concludes after breakfast at Quality Friends Solna in Stockholm, where an included departure transfer will take you to the airport at either 7.30 am or 11 am. It's time to say farewell to Scandinavia, your Travel Director and new-found friends as your memorable holiday comes to an end. Please be aware the hotel is subject to change until your final documents are released.
When and where does the tour start?
This tour generally starts from Scandic Sluseholmen in Copenhagen and as the first day is just an arrivals day you can arrive at any time. After check-in, you can relax and unwind, as the rest of your day is free to explore this magical city. In the evening you will meet your Travel Director and fellow travellers for dinner at the hotel. Please be aware the starting hotel is subject to change until your final documents are released.
Do you arrange airport transfers?
Airport transfers are included in this tour at designated times. When you arrive in Copenhagen, transfers will be available at 9 am, 12 pm and 3.30 pm and when you depart Stockholm, transfers are available at 7.30 am and 11 am.
- Western Europe Travel Guide
Guides who have led this tour
- "Hi everyone, I am a happy and enthusiastic Dane, who loves showing the beauty of Scandinavia and Europe..."
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Donna9th September 2019
Highlights of Scandinavia
- Upcoming departures
- April 2020
- May 2020
- June 2020
- July 2020
- August 2020
- September 2020
- October 2020
- WednesdayApr 29, 2020from Copenhagen12 DaysSundayMay 10, 2020to Stockholm10+ seats left$61USD $1,964Sharing a twin room
- FridayMay 1, 2020from Copenhagen12 DaysTuesdayMay 12, 2020to Stockholm10+ seats left$62USD $1,988Sharing a twin room
- FridayMay 8, 2020from Copenhagen12 DaysTuesdayMay 19, 2020to Stockholm7 seats left$62USD $1,988Sharing a twin room
- WednesdayMay 13, 2020from Copenhagen12 DaysSundayMay 24, 2020to Stockholm8 seats left$62USD $1,988Sharing a twin room
- WednesdayMay 20, 2020from Copenhagen12 DaysSundayMay 31, 2020to Stockholm10+ seats left$62USD $1,988Sharing a twin room
- FridayMay 22, 2020from Copenhagen12 DaysTuesdayJun 2, 2020to Stockholm10+ seats left$62USD $2,013Sharing a twin room
- FridayMay 29, 2020from Copenhagen12 DaysTuesdayJun 9, 2020to Stockholm10+ seats left$62USD $2,013Sharing a twin room
- WednesdayJun 3, 2020from Copenhagen12 DaysSundayJun 14, 2020to Stockholm9 seats left$62USD $2,013Sharing a twin room
- FridayJun 5, 2020from Copenhagen12 DaysTuesdayJun 16, 2020to Stockholm10+ seats left$62USD $2,013Sharing a twin room
- WednesdayJun 10, 2020from Copenhagen12 DaysSundayJun 21, 2020to Stockholm10+ seats left$62USD $2,013Sharing a twin room
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- KroneDenmark and Norway
Plugs & Adapters
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Denmark, Sweden and Norway. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Copenhagen is the starting point and Stockholm is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Costsaver to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- For any tour departing before 6 January 2020 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after 6 January 2020, a minimum payment of $200 is required to confirm your booking with Costsaver. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 50 days days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Cancellation policy
- TourRadar is an authorised Agent of Costsaver. Please familiarise yourself with the Costsaver payment, cancellation and refund conditions.
- Payment methods
- The following cards are accepted for Costsaver tours: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- Copenhagen (Denmark)
- 140 km
- Odense (Denmark)
- 227 km
- Frederickshavn (Denmark)
- 92 km
- Gothenburg (Sweden)
- 255 km
- Oslo (Norway)
- 144 km
- Vradal (Norway)
- 212 km
- Bergen (Norway)
- 223 km
- Fagernes (Norway)
- 68 km
- Lillehammer (Norway)
- 256 km
- Karlstad (Sweden)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,935 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 12,439 tours in Europe
- covered by 527 different operators in Europe
- Use Discounts and Credits*
- Past passenger discounts or credits, early-bird savings, child discounts, and multi-person discounts offered by the tour operator may be applicable when you book with TourRadar. *Discounts and credits are subject to the tour operator terms and conditions.
- 15 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Highlights of Scandinavia