Highlights of Scandinavia
- Our saving
- US $ 2,232
- Rather Poor
- RMRAMESHWritten on August 2, 20183.0 - AverageNo food for vegetarians in included meals. Looks like Costsaver don’t like vegetarians on board. Rush rush in lot of places where we should have spent more time. Too many optionals and at the end of the day and you are spending a lot more money than the original cost quoted by Costsaver. Not good.Show detailed ratings
- BMBarbaraWritten on July 31, 20185.0 - ExcellentThis was my first trip out of the country and it was a great experience. We missed our Welcome gathering due to flight time and delay, but the rest of the trip was great. I took every excursion but one and I learned so much about each country. Our accommodations were good and the meals had plenty to eat.Show detailed ratings
- FrederickWritten on July 16, 20184.5 - ExcellentThis was the trip of a lifetime. Our driver was Tibor & our TD was Xavier. Both were top notch. The days were planned out beautiful. The breakfasts were “pretty good”, but the eggs were always soupy. I guess that’s how they do scrambled. The included dinners were generally quite nice. The accommodations were nice, except for yhe one in Vradal - it was rather dated. We would recommend this to anyone, 5 stars.Show detailed ratings
- ISIngridWritten on July 2, 20185.0 - ExcellentOther than the Grieg tour other options excellent, forget the Grieg tour.Show detailed ratings
- BMBonnieWritten on November 5, 20175.0 - ExcellentThe trip was all I expected an much more. I don't usually sign up for bus tours and was a little apprehensive, but I learned and saw a great deal more than I would have done on my own. Lasse Darmstadt was our guide, and was exceptional. He was knowledgable, entertaining and thoughtful at every turn. We could not have asked for a better guide. As a professor I am aware of the skills it takes to convey information to a group with varied interests and he stick-handled this superbly. Full marks.Show detailed ratings
- HHayleyWritten on May 4, 20175.0 - ExcellentExcellent, absolutely loved itShow detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Arrive Copenhagen (2 Nights)
- Day 2: Copenhagen Sightseeing and Free Time
- Day 3: Copenhagen – Odense – Frederikshavn
- Day 4: Frederikshavn – Gothenburg – Oslo
- Day 5: Oslo Sightseeing – Vrådal
- Day 6: Vrådal – Bergen (2 Nights)
- Day 7: Bergen Sightseeing and Free Time
- Day 8: Bergen – Fagernes
- Day 9: Fagernes – Lillehammer – Karlstad
- Day 10: Karlstad – Örebro – Stockholm (2 Nights)
- Day 11: Stockholm Sightseeing and Free Time
- Day 12: Depart Stockholm
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
When and where does the tour end?
This tour generally concludes after breakfast at Quality Friends Solna in Stockholm, where an included departure transfer will take you to the airport at either 7.30 am or 11 am. It's time to say farewell to Scandinavia, your Travel Director and new-found friends as your memorable holiday comes to an end. Please be aware the hotel is subject to change until your final documents are released.
When and where does the tour start?
This tour generally starts from Scandic Sluseholmen in Copenhagen and as the first day is just an arrivals day you can arrive at any time. After check-in, you can relax and unwind, as the rest of your day is free to explore this magical city. In the evening you will meet your Travel Director and fellow travellers for dinner at the hotel. Please be aware the starting hotel is subject to change until your final documents are released.
Do you arrange airport transfers?
Airport transfers are included in this tour at designated times. When you arrive in Copenhagen, transfers will be available at 9 am, 12 pm and 3.30 pm and when you depart Stockholm, transfers are available at 7.30 am and 11 am.
Guides who have led this tour
- "Hi everyone, I am a happy and enthusiastic Dane, who loves showing the beauty of Scandinavia and Europe..."
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Lynette12th April 2018
Highlights of Scandinavia
- Upcoming departures
- October 2018
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- WednesdayOct 3, 2018from Copenhagen12 DaysSundayOct 14, 2018to Stockholm9 seats left$105DealUSD $2,515
- WednesdayOct 10, 2018from Copenhagen12 DaysSundayOct 21, 2018to Stockholm10+ seats left$93DealUSD $2,232
- WednesdayMay 1, 2019from Copenhagen12 DaysSundayMay 12, 2019to Stockholm8 seats left$98DealUSD $2,352
- FridayMay 3, 2019from Copenhagen12 DaysTuesdayMay 14, 2019to Stockholm0 seats left$98USD $2,352Sold outSee similar tours on this date
- WednesdayMay 8, 2019from Copenhagen12 DaysSundayMay 19, 2019to Stockholm10+ seats left$98DealUSD $2,352
- FridayMay 10, 2019from Copenhagen12 DaysTuesdayMay 21, 2019to Stockholm0 seats left$98USD $2,352Sold outSee similar tours on this date
- WednesdayMay 15, 2019from Copenhagen12 DaysSundayMay 26, 2019to Stockholm10+ seats left$98DealUSD $2,352
- FridayMay 17, 2019from Copenhagen12 DaysTuesdayMay 28, 2019to Stockholm10+ seats left$98DealUSD $2,352
- WednesdayMay 22, 2019from Copenhagen12 DaysSundayJun 2, 2019to Stockholm7 seats left$98DealUSD $2,352
- FridayMay 24, 2019from Copenhagen12 DaysTuesdayJun 4, 2019to Stockholm10+ seats left$98DealUSD $2,352
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- KroneDenmark and Norway
Plugs & Adapters
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Denmark, Sweden and Norway. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Copenhagen is the starting point and Stockholm is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request CostSaver to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $200 to confirm this CostSaver booking. The remaining balance is then payable 50 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 8 November 2018 the full payment of $2,232 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $2232 for Highlights of Scandinavia, but the deposit of $200 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for CostSaver tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Copenhagen (Denmark)
- 140 km
- Odense (Denmark)
- 227 km
- Frederickshavn (Denmark)
- 92 km
- Gothenburg (Sweden)
- 255 km
- Oslo (Norway)
- 144 km
- Vradal (Norway)
- 212 km
- Bergen (Norway)
- 223 km
- Fagernes (Norway)
- 68 km
- Lillehammer (Norway)
- 256 km
- Karlstad (Sweden)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $2,232 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,827 tours in Europe
- covered by 254 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date.
- 6 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Highlights of Scandinavia