Highlights of Scandinavia
- Our saving
- US $ 2,232
- Rather Poor
- BMBonnieWritten on November 5, 20175.0 - ExcellentThe trip was all I expected an much more. I don't usually sign up for bus tours and was a little apprehensive, but I learned and saw a great deal more than I would have done on my own. Lasse Darmstadt was our guide, and was exceptional. He was knowledgable, entertaining and thoughtful at every turn. We could not have asked for a better guide. As a professor I am aware of the skills it takes to convey information to a group with varied interests and he stick-handled this superbly. Full marks.Show detailed ratings
- HHayleyWritten on May 4, 20175.0 - ExcellentExcellent, absolutely loved itShow detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Arrive Copenhagen (2 Nights)
- Day 2: Copenhagen Sightseeing and Free Time
- Day 3: Copenhagen – Odense – Frederikshavn
- Day 4: Frederikshavn – Gothenburg – Oslo
- Day 5: Oslo Sightseeing – Vrådal
- Day 6: Vrådal – Bergen (2 Nights)
- Day 7: Bergen Sightseeing and Free Time
- Day 8: Bergen – Fagernes
- Day 9: Fagernes – Lillehammer – Karlstad
- Day 10: Karlstad – Örebro – Stockholm (2 Nights)
- Day 11: Stockholm Sightseeing and Free Time
- Day 12: Depart Stockholm
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
- May 10, 2018
When and where does the tour end?
This tour generally concludes after breakfast at Quality Friends Solna in Stockholm, where an included departure transfer will take you to the airport at either 7.30 am or 11 am. It's time to say farewell to Scandinavia, your Travel Director and new-found friends as your memorable holiday comes to an end. Please be aware the hotel is subject to change until your final documents are released.
- May 10, 2018
When and where does the tour start?
This tour generally starts from Scandic Sluseholmen in Copenhagen and as the first day is just an arrivals day you can arrive at any time. After check-in, you can relax and unwind, as the rest of your day is free to explore this magical city. In the evening you will meet your Travel Director and fellow travellers for dinner at the hotel. Please be aware the starting hotel is subject to change until your final documents are released.
- May 10, 2018
Do you arrange airport transfers?
Airport transfers are included in this tour at designated times. When you arrive in Copenhagen, transfers will be available at 9 am, 12 pm and 3.30 pm and when you depart Stockholm, transfers are available at 7.30 am and 11 am.
Guides who have led this tour
- "Hi everyone, I am a happy and enthusiastic Dane, who loves showing the beauty of Scandinavia and Europe..."
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Debra2nd June 2018
Highlights of Scandinavia
- Upcoming departures
- July 2018
- August 2018
- September 2018
- October 2018
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- WednesdayJul 4, 2018from Copenhagen12 DaysSundayJul 15, 2018to Stockholm7 seats left$106DealUSD $2,534
- WednesdayJul 11, 2018from Copenhagen12 DaysSundayJul 22, 2018to Stockholm10+ seats left$106DealUSD $2,534
- WednesdayJul 18, 2018from Copenhagen12 DaysSundayJul 29, 2018to Stockholm8 seats left$106DealUSD $2,534
- WednesdayJul 25, 2018from Copenhagen12 DaysSundayAug 5, 2018to Stockholm10+ seats left$94DealUSD $2,256
- WednesdayAug 1, 2018from Copenhagen12 DaysSundayAug 12, 2018to Stockholm9 seats left$106DealUSD $2,534
- WednesdayAug 8, 2018from Copenhagen12 DaysSundayAug 19, 2018to Stockholm10+ seats left$106DealUSD $2,534
- WednesdayAug 15, 2018from Copenhagen12 DaysSundayAug 26, 2018to Stockholm7 seats left$106DealUSD $2,534
- WednesdayAug 22, 2018from Copenhagen12 DaysSundaySep 2, 2018to Stockholm0 seats left$106USD $2,534Sold outSee similar tours on this date
- WednesdayAug 29, 2018from Copenhagen12 DaysSundaySep 9, 2018to Stockholm10+ seats left$106DealUSD $2,534
- WednesdaySep 5, 2018from Copenhagen12 DaysSundaySep 16, 2018to Stockholm9 seats left$106DealUSD $2,534
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- KroneDenmark and Norway
Plugs & Adapters
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Denmark, Sweden and Norway. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Copenhagen is the starting point and Stockholm is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request CostSaver to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $200 to confirm this CostSaver booking. The remaining balance is then payable 50 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 13 August 2018 the full payment of $2,232 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $2232 for Highlights of Scandinavia, but the deposit of $200 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for CostSaver tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Copenhagen (Denmark)
- 140 km
- Odense (Denmark)
- 227 km
- Frederickshavn (Denmark)
- 92 km
- Gothenburg (Sweden)
- 255 km
- Oslo (Norway)
- 144 km
- Vradal (Norway)
- 212 km
- Bergen (Norway)
- 223 km
- Fagernes (Norway)
- 68 km
- Lillehammer (Norway)
- 256 km
- Karlstad (Sweden)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $2,232 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 8,594 tours in Europe
- covered by 225 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date.
- 2 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Highlights of Scandinavia