Highlights of Scandinavia Summer
- Our saving
- US $ 2,194
- Age range
- 5 to 80 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus
- Rather Poor
- BMBonnieWritten on November 5, 20175.0 - ExcellentThe trip was all I expected an much more. I don't usually sign up for bus tours and was a little apprehensive, but I learned and saw a great deal more than I would have done on my own. Lasse Darmstadt was our guide, and was exceptional. He was knowledgable, entertaining and thoughtful at every turn. We could not have asked for a better guide. As a professor I am aware of the skills it takes to convey information to a group with varied interests and he stick-handled this superbly. Full marks.Show detailed ratings
- HHayleyWritten on May 4, 20175.0 - ExcellentExcellent, absolutely loved itShow detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Arrive Copenhagen (2 Nights)
- Day 2: Copenhagen Sightseeing and Free Time
- Day 3: Copenhagen – Odense – Frederikshavn
- Day 4: Frederikshavn – Gothenburg – Oslo
- Day 5: Oslo Sightseeing – Vrådal
- Day 6: Vrådal – Bergen (2 Nights)
- Day 7: Bergen Sightseeing and Free Time
- Day 8: Bergen – Fagernes
- Day 9: Fagernes – Lillehammer – Karlstad
- Day 10: Karlstad – Örebro – Stockholm (2 Nights)
- Day 11: Stockholm Sightseeing and Free Time
- Day 12: Depart Stockholm
- Dining Highlights
- First class travel Highlights
- Sightseeing Highlights
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
- February 1, 2017
Does the price include airport transfer and from and to hotels?
All Trafalgar guests receive complimentary arrival and departure transfers by shuttle bus on the arrival and departure day of their guided holiday at the times specified below. Any guests whose flight times do not coincide with the shuttle bus transfer timings may choose to book and purchase a transfer. Additionally, guests arriving before or leaving after the scheduled holiday may also book and buy a transfer through Trafalgar providing that they also purchase the additional pre and post holiday hotel night(s) from Trafalgar.
- September 13, 2016
Are museum entry prices included in the price of this tour?
Entry prices to museums are not included in the price of this tour and will need to be paid directly to the museums visited.
- July 13, 2016
What time does the tour begin?
The first day of the tour is just an arrival day so you can arrive at any time, and check in to the hotel after check in time opens.
Guides who have led this tour
- "Hi everyone, I am a happy and enthusiastic Dane, who loves showing the beauty of Scandinavia and Europe..."
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Janet, 30 years old7th April 2017
Highlights of Scandinavia Summer
- Upcoming departures
- May 2018
- June 2018
- July 2018
- August 2018
- September 2018
- October 2018
- WednesdayMay 2, 2018from CopenhagenSundayMay 13, 2018in StockholmOur saving$56PriceUSD $2,194Based on Twin Room9 spaces left
- WednesdayMay 9, 2018from CopenhagenSundayMay 20, 2018in StockholmOur saving$59PriceUSD $2,291Based on Twin Room9 spaces left
- WednesdayMay 16, 2018from CopenhagenSundayMay 27, 2018in StockholmOur saving$59PriceUSD $2,291Based on Twin Room9 spaces left
- WednesdayMay 23, 2018from CopenhagenSundayJun 3, 2018in StockholmOur saving$59PriceUSD $2,291Based on Twin Room9 spaces left
- WednesdayMay 30, 2018from CopenhagenSundayJun 10, 2018in StockholmOur saving$59PriceUSD $2,291Based on Twin Room9 spaces left
- WednesdayJun 13, 2018from CopenhagenSundayJun 24, 2018in StockholmOur saving$66PriceUSD $2,574Based on Twin Room9 spaces left
- WednesdayJun 20, 2018from CopenhagenSundayJul 1, 2018in StockholmOur saving$59PriceUSD $2,291Based on Twin Room9 spaces left
- WednesdayJul 4, 2018from CopenhagenSundayJul 15, 2018in StockholmOur saving$59PriceUSD $2,291Based on Twin Room9 spaces left
- WednesdayJul 11, 2018from CopenhagenSundayJul 22, 2018in StockholmOur saving$59PriceUSD $2,291Based on Twin Room9 spaces left
- WednesdayJul 18, 2018from CopenhagenSundayJul 29, 2018in StockholmOur saving$59PriceUSD $2,291Based on Twin Room9 spaces left
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- KroneDenmark and Norway
Plugs & Adapters
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Denmark, Sweden and Norway. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Copenhagen is the starting point and Stockholm is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request CostSaver to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $200 to confirm this CostSaver booking. The remaining balance is then payable 50 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 7 January 2018 the full payment of $2,194 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $2194 for Highlights of Scandinavia Summer, but the deposit of $200 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for CostSaver tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Copenhagen (Denmark)
- 140 km
- Odense (Denmark)
- 227 km
- Frederickshavn (Denmark)
- 92 km
- Gothenburg (Sweden)
- 255 km
- Oslo (Norway)
- 144 km
- Vradal (Norway)
- 212 km
- Bergen (Norway)
- 223 km
- Fagernes (Norway)
- 68 km
- Lillehammer (Norway)
- 256 km
- Karlstad (Sweden)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $2,194 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 6,318 tours in Europe
- covered by 168 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date.
- 28,163 travellers have already met
before they left for their Europe tour
Download TourRadar Meet App
- 2 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Highlights of Scandinavia Summer