Northern California Summer 2019
- Our saving
- US $ 2,426
- City tour of San Francisco
- Scenic drive along spectacular 17-Mile Drive
- See quaint Carmel, Big Sur and Napa Valley
- Visit the historic gold and silver mining town of Virginia City,
- Age range
- 5 to 99 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus
- Travel style
- In-depth Cultural, Coach / Bus
- Rather Poor
- WTWadeWritten on September 1, 20174.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Very good trip. Tour guide and coach driver were excellent. Accommodations were great. I would recommend this trip to others. Except, I would not recommend going to the trip sponsored dinner at the Happy Girl Coffee House in Monterey. The food was just... Read more
- JDJoeWritten on October 27, 20154.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Every aspect was well planned, tour guide & driver were courteous & knowledgeable
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Arrive San Francisco
- Day 2: San Francisco Sightseeing – Napa
- Day 3: Napa – Sacramento – Lake Tahoe (2 Nights)
- Day 4: Lake Tahoe Sightseeing
- Day 5: Lake Tahoe – Yosemite National Park
- Day 6: Yosemite National Park – Salinas Valley – Monterey (2 Nights)
- Day 7: Monterey, Carmel and 17-Mile Drive
- Day 8: Monterey – Roaring Camp – Depart San Francisco
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Love Travel?
- Trafalgar | The Good Life | USA Overview
- Connect With Locals | Groves | California
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Where and when does this tour end?
This tour ends in San Francisco after a short drive back from Monterey (approx 2hrs). The group should arrive in San Francisco in the early afternoon, where you can say your goodbyes or enjoy an extended stay.
When and where does the tour start?
Day 1 of this tour starts in San Francisco, the City by the Bay. There are no activities planned for this day so you're free to check into your accommodation and explore this wonderful city. At 6 pm an important welcome meeting will be held, where you can get to know your fellow travellers and tour guide. The joining point hotel is the Fairmont San Francisco, however, please check your final tour documents carefully as these details may be subject to change.
Do you arrange airport transfers?
This tour includes complimentary airport transfers on arrival and departure day, so you don't have to worry about a thing from the moment you touch down. Just be sure to let your us know your flight times and we will arrange the rest! If you are arriving early or departing late then alternate transfers may need to be booked.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Madison21st December 2018
Northern California Summer 2019
- Upcoming departures
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- SaturdayMay 11, 2019from San Francisco8 DaysSaturdayMay 18, 2019to San Francisco8 seats left$270$2,695-10%USD $2,426
- SaturdayMay 25, 2019from San Francisco8 DaysSaturdayJun 1, 2019to San Francisco9 seats left$270$2,695-10%USD $2,426
- SaturdayJun 15, 2019from San Francisco8 DaysSaturdayJun 22, 2019to San Francisco10+ seats left$275$2,750-10%USD $2,475
- SaturdayJun 22, 2019from San Francisco8 DaysSaturdayJun 29, 2019to San Francisco9 seats left$275$2,750-10%USD $2,475
- SaturdayJul 6, 2019from San Francisco8 DaysSaturdayJul 13, 2019to San Francisco9 seats left$275$2,750-10%USD $2,475
- SaturdayJul 13, 2019from San Francisco8 DaysSaturdayJul 20, 2019to San Francisco10+ seats left$270$2,695-10%USD $2,426
- SaturdayJul 27, 2019from San Francisco8 DaysSaturdayAug 3, 2019to San Francisco10+ seats left$270$2,695-10%USD $2,426
- SaturdayAug 3, 2019from San Francisco8 DaysSaturdayAug 10, 2019to San Francisco8 seats left$275$2,750-10%USD $2,475
- SaturdayAug 17, 2019from San Francisco8 DaysSaturdayAug 24, 2019to San Francisco10+ seats left$275$2,750-10%USD $2,475
- SaturdayAug 31, 2019from San Francisco8 DaysSaturdaySep 7, 2019to San Francisco10+ seats left$273$2,725-10%USD $2,453
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Start and end in San Francisco.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Trafalgar to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $200 to confirm this Trafalgar booking. The remaining balance is then payable 50 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 8 March 2019 the full payment of $2,426 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $2426 for Northern California Summer 2019, but the deposit of $200 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Trafalgar tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- San Francisco (USA)
- 58 km
- Sonoma (USA)
- 14 km
- Napa Valley (USA)
- 77 km
- Sacramento (USA)
- 139 km
- Lake Tahoe (USA)
- 159 km
- Yosemite NP (USA)
- 225 km
- Salinas (USA)
- 23 km
- Monterey (USA)
- 6 km
- Carmel (USA)
- 33 km
- Big Sur (USA)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $2,426 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 1,898 tours in North America
- covered by 79 different operators in North America
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date.
- 2 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Northern California Summer 2019