Otago Rail Trail Classic
Save up to 75% across the globe
ends in 17:13:56
- Our saving
- US $ 1,217
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
- Experience the amazing trails of New Zealand
- Try and tackle the steepest street in the world
- Cycle through the scenic Idaburn valley
- Explore the old mining town of Cromwell
- Rather Poor
- MeganWritten on December 22, 2013Show detailed ratings4.5 - Excellent
- AnonymousWritten on January 9, 20125.0 - ExcellentTour guides where excellent, Well organised trip!
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Christchurch to Clyde
- Day 2: Clyde to Lauder
- Day 3: Lauder to Ranfurly
- Day 4: Ranfurly to Dunedin
- Day 5: Dunedin to Christchurch
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Debra2nd June 2018
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
Otago Rail Trail Classic
STARTENDSEATS LEFTSAVE NOW PRICE
- MondayDec 3, 2018from Christchurch5 DaysFridayDec 7, 2018to Christchurch0 seats left$49USD $1,181Based on Twin Share
- MondayDec 31, 2018from Christchurch5 DaysFridayJan 4, 2019to Christchurch0 seats left$52USD $1,258Based on Twin Share
- MondayMar 18, 2019from Christchurch5 DaysFridayMar 22, 2019to Christchurch0 seats left$49USD $1,181Based on Twin Share
- ThursdayApr 18, 2019from Christchurch5 DaysMondayApr 22, 2019to Christchurch10+ seats left$51USD $1,217Based on Twin Share
- MondayApr 22, 2019from Christchurch5 DaysFridayApr 26, 2019to Christchurch10+ seats left$51USD $1,217Based on Twin Share
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
- DollarNew Zealand
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
- Start and end in Christchurch.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Adventure South booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 25 November 2018 the full payment of $1,217 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1217 for Otago Rail Trail Classic, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Adventure South will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Adventure South tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 824 km.
- Christchurch (New Zealand)
- 182 km
- Lake Tekapo (New Zealand)
- 160 km
- Clyde (New Zealand)
- 9 km
- Alexandra (New Zealand)
- 24 km
- Omakau (New Zealand)
- 7 km
- Lauder (New Zealand)
- 34 km
- Ranfurly (New Zealand)
- 42 km
- Middlemarch (New Zealand)
- 51 km
- Dunedin (New Zealand)
- 84 km
- Kakanui (New Zealand)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,217 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 957 tours in Australia/Oceania
- covered by 67 different operators in Australia/Oceania
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Otago Rail Trail Classic via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 1 Genuine Review
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Otago Rail Trail Classic