The Beautiful Blue Danube (port-to-port cruise)
- Our saving
- US $ 1,916
- Age range
- 2 to 99 year olds
- Stateroom / Suite
- Max Group Size
- Travel style
- River Cruise
- Rather Poor
- GTGlenWritten on August 26, 20185.0 - ExcellentThis was a wonderful first experience for us with a river cruise! The excursions were excellent and with great service on the cruise! They were even able to accommodate my very restricted diet. My only suggestion is to add a stop at one of the beaches on the Danube river for swimming, paddle boating, etc. Thank you all so much!Show detailed ratings
- CCaroleFreeWritten on July 25, 20184.5 - ExcellentStaff was very friendly but most people spoke French on board.Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: BUDAPEST
- Day 2: BUDAPEST - BRATISLAVA
- Day 3: BRATISLAVA - VIENNA
- Day 4: VIENNA
- Day 5: MELK - PASSAU
- Day 6: PASSAU
CroisiEurope River Cruises Ships
- MS VivaldiVivaldi is one of CroisiEurope’s finest river boats and a great choice for a Danube or Rhine river cruise. It features a modern and… Read moreBuilt2009Guests176Length110mWidth11.4mStaterooms88Electricity220v
- MS France2010 was the year when this gorgeous riverboat came back to life after 9 years of uninterrupted Seine cruises. The result is one that Cro… Read moreBuilt2001 (refurbished 2016)Guests159Length110mWidth11.4mStaterooms78Electricity220v
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Western Europe Travel Guide
- What is CroisiEurope?
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Are meals served onboard?
Once you are onboard the cruise, all of your meals including breakfast, lunch and dinner will be provided for the whole duration of your cruise. CroisiEurope is very proud of the meals they serve to passengers and you will probably experience some of the best French and European cuisine at their tables. Depending on the excursions planned, some meals may not be provided on board however if this is the case, it will be clearly stated in the cruise programme. Breakfast is usually a self-serve buffet in the onboard restaurant, which may include pastries, coffee, tea, juice, breads, jams, a variety of sausages and cold cut meats, eggs, fresh fruit, and yoghurt. Lunch and dinner will be a 3-course sit-down meal and is served at set times and in single seating for all passengers. Both lunch and dinner meals are paired with excellent complimentary wines for you to enjoy.
Will drinks be provided on the cruise?
On all CroisiEurope cruises, you will be provided with complimentary beverages at every meal, including mineral water, fruit juice, tea, coffee, house wine and beer. Drinks served at the bar are included in the full price of selected cruises as well. Champagne, premium brand vintage wines and spirits are listed on a special wine list and are available for an additional charge on all cruises.
Are you able to cater for people with food allergies or special dietary requests?
At the time of booking please advise your specific dietary needs to our team of cruise consultants and Croisi will do their best with a menu that will meet your needs.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Ann10th August 2018
The Beautiful Blue Danube (port-to-port cruise)
- ThursdayMay 23, 2019from Budapest6 DaysTuesdayMay 28, 2019to PassauOnly 2 seats leftMS FranceMS France$62USD $1,999Based on MAIN DECK 2 ADJUSTABLE TWIN BEDS
- SaturdayJun 22, 2019from Budapest6 DaysThursdayJun 27, 2019to PassauOnly 2 seats leftMS FranceMS France$68USD $2,193Based on UPPER DECK 2 SINGLE BED - HANDICAPED CABIN
- ThursdayJun 27, 2019from Budapest6 DaysTuesdayJul 2, 2019to Passau10+ seats left MS VivaldiMS Vivaldi$71USD $2,304Based on MAIN DECK 1 DOUBLE BED
- TuesdayJul 2, 2019from Budapest6 DaysSundayJul 7, 2019to Passau10+ seats left MS FranceMS France$59USD $1,916Based on MAIN DECK 2 ADJUSTABLE TWIN BEDS
- FridayJul 12, 2019from Budapest6 DaysWednesdayJul 17, 2019to PassauOnly 2 seats leftMS FranceMS France$59USD $1,916Based on MAIN DECK 2 ADJUSTABLE TWIN BEDS
- MondayJul 22, 2019from Budapest6 DaysSaturdayJul 27, 2019to PassauMS FranceNot available in your region
- SundayAug 11, 2019from Budapest6 DaysFridayAug 16, 2019to PassauOnly 3 seats leftMS FranceMS France$59USD $1,916Based on MAIN DECK 1 BED SINGLE - Single
- WednesdayAug 21, 2019from Budapest6 DaysMondayAug 26, 2019to PassauMS FranceNot available in your region
- SaturdayAug 31, 2019from Budapest6 DaysThursdaySep 5, 2019to Passau4 seats left MS FranceMS France$59USD $1,916Based on MAIN DECK 2 ADJUSTABLE TWIN BEDS
- FridaySep 20, 2019from Budapest6 DaysWednesdaySep 25, 2019to Passau10+ seats left MS FranceMS France$62USD $1,999Based on MAIN DECK 2 ADJUSTABLE TWIN BEDS
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- EuroSlovakia , Austria and Germany
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Hungary and Slovakia. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Hungary and Slovakia. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Hungary, Slovakia, Austria and Germany. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Budapest is the starting point and Passau is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request CroisiEurope River Cruises to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 30% to confirm this CroisiEurope River Cruises booking. The remaining balance is then payable 90 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 15 January 2019 the full payment of $1,916 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 90 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1916 for The Beautiful Blue Danube (port-to-port cruise), but the deposit of 30% is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for CroisiEurope River Cruises tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Budapest (Hungary)
- 161 km
- Bratislava (Slovakia)
- 55 km
- Vienna (Austria)
- 76 km
- Melk (Austria)
- 23 km
- Durnstein (Austria)
- 155 km
- Passau (Germany)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,916 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,367 tours in Europe
- covered by 258 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 90 days prior to the departure date.
- 2 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on The Beautiful Blue Danube (port-to-port cruise)