Croatian & Eastern Delights - 14 Days
- Our saving
- US $ 1,655
- Rather Poor
- JacquesWritten on July 16, 20185.0 - ExcellentExcellent tour. Blake is very enthusiastic about work and it shows. He is very knowledge about the history of the areas visited. Zoltan was the driver. He was very good and careful on the road. It made us feel safe The places visited were wonderful; our favorites were Budapest and Dubrovnik.Show detailed ratings
- ESEloiseWritten on July 15, 20184.0 - GoodVery fast paced but a good way to have a small taste of some new countries to come back an visit at another time.Show detailed ratings
- PBPhillipWritten on July 15, 20185.0 - ExcellentOnly concern was hotel Medina in northern Croatia.Show detailed ratings
- MTMICHAELWritten on July 2, 20185.0 - ExcellentHad one of the best experiences traveling with Expat Explore . The tour guide Dee and coach driver Zoltan were amazing , the itinerary was just brilliant as we saw so much . Would highly recommend this 14 Day Croatian Tour , you wont be disappointedShow detailed ratings
- MSMaxWritten on October 12, 20174.5 - ExcellentFantastic tour of Croata and Eastern Europe. Well planned cand organised an d action packed throughout. Brilliant tour leader.Show detailed ratings
- BrandenWritten on September 11, 20174.5 - ExcellentTour was great! Lots of great sites and fantastic tour guides at each city. Majority of the hotels were in great condition and exceeded expectations. Included breakfast at each hotel was amazing, and the included dinners were very good.Show detailed ratings
- SaikatWritten on September 1, 20174.0 - GoodGreattt tour with lots of places coveredShow detailed ratings
- SteveWritten on August 24, 20174.5 - ExcellentThis is our second Expat Explore Tour and it delivered up to our expectations just like our first. Our Tour guide Dorota (Dee) was a wealth of knowledge with the countries and history that we visited during the two week tour. She was extremely organized, polite, friendly and went out of her way to make sure everyone was enjoying the tour, meals and optional excursions. She gave us daily updates to each city with maps, addresses, highlights and how to use the public transit system. Zoltan our bus driver made us feel safe on the roads and highways and was courteous in helping us load and unload our luggage. We started each day bright and early but is was necessary because we had a lot of land to travel and boarders crossings to go through. We had plenty of breaks every two hours for bathroom, snacks or leg stretching. The tour guides in each city gave us a personal view of their city and showed us the main sites and told us stories and legends. Be prepared to walk during these guided tours because it is the only way to truly see the cities and get fully immersed into the culture. All of the places we visited were filled with history, architecture, culture and friendly people. Dubrovnik, Budapest and Prague were considered highlights but the other cities like Salzburg, Ljubljana, Split, Mostar, Sarajevo, Belgrade, Vienna and Nuremberg will also leave lasting memories. All the hotels were located withing walking distance to the historic centers or public transportation. We had no issues in learning the system and getting around in the different countries. The best meals were the Hungarian Horse Farm Lunch and the Czech Folklore Dinner. We started with 47 strangers on the tour together and by the end we were saying good bye to 47 of our new friends. We have already signed up for Expats UK and Ireland Tour for 2018. Keep Exploring!Show detailed ratings
- IPIngeWritten on August 23, 20174.5 - ExcellentThe tour was good, good guide, good bus driver both friendly knowledgeable and helpful. A lot was packed into the 2 weeks. Good fitness is a plus.Show detailed ratings
- KFKokWritten on August 21, 20174.0 - GoodTour was good and well organised. Guide and driver excellent but hotels in Ljubljana and Dubrovnik were terrible and very much below even 1 star. These hotels have no maintenance and no service.Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Munich
- Day 2: Salzburg - Lake Bled - Ljubljana
- Day 3: Plitvice Lakes - Split region
- Day 4: Split - Dubrovnik
- Day 5: Dubrovnik - Free day
- Day 6: Mostar - Sarajevo
- Day 7: Belgrade
- Day 8: Belgrade - Hungarian Horse Farm - Budapest
- Day 9: Budapest - Free day
- Day 10: Bratislava - Vienna
- Day 11: Mauthausen - Cesky Krumlov - Prague
- Day 12: Prague - Free day
- Day 13: Nuremberg - Munich
- Day 14: End of tour
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Optional Extras
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
When and where does the tour end?
This tour concludes after breakfast at either Super 8 Munich City West Hotel, Azimut Hotel Munich City East or Econtel Hotel Munich (The hotel is subject to change until booking is finalised). Don’t forget to swap details with your fellow travellers before your onward journey home!
When and where does the tour start?
The first day of this tour is an arrivals day so you can arrive at any time at Super 8 Munich City West Hotel (subject to change), however, your tour guide will be at the hotel between 2 pm and 5 pm on the first day of the tour to help you with check in, and later in the evening, you will meet your fellow explorers and get to know them over a beer as you are all going to a traditional German beer hall for dinner and to get a taste of German culture.
What are the optional excursions?
Please see below the list of optional excursions in local currency which will be booked on tour, however, please note this is a guideline only and prices are subject to change:
Montenegro day-trip. Price: EUR 65
Traditional Czech Folk Music & Dance Evening. Price: EUR 35
Slovenian Evening. Price: EUR 35
Danube Evening Cruise. Price: EUR 18
Mozart Concert. Price: EUR 65
Hungarian goulash lunch. Price: EUR 10
193 travellers met before going on their Expat Explore Travel Croatian & Eastern Delights - 14 Days tour.
Select the departure date of the tour that you're planning on going on and chat with other travellers going on that tour.
- Departs 25th August 20182 comments"Hello! Who else has booked this tour? "
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Elvio18th May 2018
Croatian & Eastern Delights - 14 Days
- SundayJul 29, 2018from Munich14 DaysSaturdayAug 11, 2018to Munich10+ seats left$530$2,570-21%USD $2,040
- SundayAug 12, 2018from Munich14 DaysSaturdayAug 25, 2018to Munich6 seats left$915$2,570-36%USD $1,655
- SundayAug 26, 2018from Munich14 DaysSaturdaySep 8, 2018to Munich10+ seats left$530$2,570-21%USD $2,040
- SundaySep 9, 2018from Munich14 DaysSaturdaySep 22, 2018to Munich10+ seats left$530$2,570-21%USD $2,040
- SundaySep 23, 2018from Munich14 DaysSaturdayOct 6, 2018to Munich10+ seats left$530$2,570-21%USD $2,040
- SundayOct 7, 2018from Munich14 DaysSaturdayOct 20, 2018to Munich10+ seats left$650$2,570-25%USD $1,920
- SundayMay 5, 2019from Munich14 DaysSaturdayMay 18, 2019to Munich10+ seats left$770$2,600-30%USD $1,830
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- EuroGermany , Austria , Slovenia and Slovakia
- KorunaCzech Republic
Plugs & Adapters
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Germany, Austria, Slovenia, Croatia, Hungary, Slovakia and Czech Republic. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Slovenia, Bosnia, Serbia, Hungary, Slovakia and Czech Republic. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Slovenia, Croatia, Bosnia, Serbia, Hungary, Slovakia and Czech Republic. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Recommended for Bosnia. Ideally 3 months before travel.
- Start and end in Munich.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Expat Explore Travel to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 10% to confirm this Expat Explore Travel booking. The remaining balance is then payable 65 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 24 September 2018 the full payment of $1,655 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 65 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1655 for Croatian & Eastern Delights - 14 Days, but the deposit of 10% is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Expat Explore Travel tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Munich (Germany)
- 115 km
- Salzburg (Austria)
- 224 km
- Ljubljana (Slovenia)
- 157 km
- Plitvice Lakes National Park (Croatia)
- 164 km
- Split (Croatia)
- 164 km
- Dubrovnik (Croatia)
- 0 km
- Dubrovnik (Croatia)
- 134 km
- Sarajevo (Bosnia)
- 206 km
- Belgrade (Serbia)
- 317 km
- Budapest (Hungary)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,655 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 8,722 tours in Europe
- covered by 241 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 65 days prior to the departure date.
- 27 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Croatian & Eastern Delights - 14 Days