Croatian & Eastern Delights - 14 Days
- Our saving
- US $ 1,745
- Age range
- 10 to 90 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus
- Rather Poor
- MSMaxWritten on October 12, 20174.5 - ExcellentFantastic tour of Croata and Eastern Europe. Well planned cand organised an d action packed throughout. Brilliant tour leader.Show detailed ratings
- BrandenWritten on September 11, 20174.5 - ExcellentTour was great! Lots of great sites and fantastic tour guides at each city. Majority of the hotels were in great condition and exceeded expectations. Included breakfast at each hotel was amazing, and the included dinners were very good.Show detailed ratings
- SaikatWritten on September 1, 20174.0 - GoodGreattt tour with lots of places coveredShow detailed ratings
- SteveWritten on August 24, 20174.5 - ExcellentThis is our second Expat Explore Tour and it delivered up to our expectations just like our first. Our Tour guide Dorota (Dee) was a wealth of knowledge with the countries and history that we visited during the two week tour. She was extremely organized, polite, friendly and went out of her way to make sure everyone was enjoying the tour, meals and optional excursions. She gave us daily updates to each city with maps, addresses, highlights and how to use the public transit system. Zoltan our bus driver made us feel safe on the roads and highways and was courteous in helping us load and unload our luggage. We started each day bright and early but is was necessary because we had a lot of land to travel and boarders crossings to go through. We had plenty of breaks every two hours for bathroom, snacks or leg stretching. The tour guides in each city gave us a personal view of their city and showed us the main sites and told us stories and legends. Be prepared to walk during these guided tours because it is the only way to truly see the cities and get fully immersed into the culture. All of the places we visited were filled with history, architecture, culture and friendly people. Dubrovnik, Budapest and Prague were considered highlights but the other cities like Salzburg, Ljubljana, Split, Mostar, Sarajevo, Belgrade, Vienna and Nuremberg will also leave lasting memories. All the hotels were located withing walking distance to the historic centers or public transportation. We had no issues in learning the system and getting around in the different countries. The best meals were the Hungarian Horse Farm Lunch and the Czech Folklore Dinner. We started with 47 strangers on the tour together and by the end we were saying good bye to 47 of our new friends. We have already signed up for Expats UK and Ireland Tour for 2018. Keep Exploring!Show detailed ratings
- IPIngeWritten on August 23, 20174.5 - ExcellentThe tour was good, good guide, good bus driver both friendly knowledgeable and helpful. A lot was packed into the 2 weeks. Good fitness is a plus.Show detailed ratings
- KFKokWritten on August 21, 20174.0 - GoodTour was good and well organised. Guide and driver excellent but hotels in Ljubljana and Dubrovnik were terrible and very much below even 1 star. These hotels have no maintenance and no service.Show detailed ratings
- RWRowenaWritten on August 6, 20174.5 - ExcellentDee was a great tour leader and Zultan is a fantastic driverShow detailed ratings
- KirstyWritten on June 1, 20175.0 - ExcellentGreat tour, leader, accommodation and destinationsShow detailed ratings
- BevWritten on June 1, 20175.0 - ExcellentAwesome itinerary and well run tour.....highly recommendShow detailed ratings
- AAAhmedWritten on October 20, 20162.5 - AverageThe trip over all was delightful indeed , a once in a life time experience , but there were some comments that had to be said about the Accommodation , dinners and the stops before each city . In Slovenia the hotel was really bad , for me i had a blood stain on my bed /sheets , when i complained to the tour guide Stephen on breakfast next day he asked if i told the reception and i said no , should I? or was it enough to tell stephen , anyway for Czech republic the hotel was at the end of the city which took us 30 mins to reach the city center or some sightseeing with the metro only also the beds in the hotel were not that nice for a 2 days stay, for me accommodation in Croatia and Vienna were the best to remember. As for dinners that we had , all of them were decent except 3 , the first one in Munich the food had no taste , for Budapest the dinner was messy , no salad as expected & the service was really terrible not to mention the rude waiter that kept throwing things on the floor like glass and the receipt paper and last one was Split the food didnt taste good and was a bit cold. For the stops between countries , we had fun at some but others were just a waste of our time as its a long distance to travel and no time to use in the country we are heading to , like Nuremberg at the end , it should be straight to Munich as we were very tired and didnt even enjoy that stop and missed huge amount of time for shopping in Munich and next day was Sunday all the shops were closed, also the one called Budva wasnt really a good stop as well, but the ones that were really good like Chesy krumlov & Mostar , outstanding stops. Thank you for the lovely tour.Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Munich
- Day 2: Salzburg - Lake Bled - Ljubljana
- Day 3: Plitvice Lakes - Split region
- Day 4: Split - Dubrovnik
- Day 5: Dubrovnik - Free day
- Day 6: Mostar - Sarajevo
- Day 7: Belgrade
- Day 8: Belgrade - Hungarian Horse Farm - Budapest
- Day 9: Budapest - Free day
- Day 10: Bratislava - Vienna
- Day 11: Mauthausen - Cesky Krumlov - Prague
- Day 12: Prague - Free day
- Day 13: Nuremberg - Munich
- Day 14: End of tour
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Optional Extras
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
- April 26, 2018
When and where does the tour end?
This tour concludes after breakfast on either Super 8 Munich City West, Azimut Hotel Munich City East or Econtel Hotel Munich. Don’t forget to swap details with your fellow travellers before your onward journey home!
- April 26, 2018
When and where does the tour start?
The first day of this tour is an arrivals day. Meet your fellow travellers, and depending on what time you arrive, head into Munich and see the sights ahead of the start of your tour. The tour generally starts from Super 8 Munich City West, Azimut Hotel Munich City East or Econtel Hotel Munich. However, please be aware the starting hotel is subject to change until your final documents are released.
Your tour leader will be at the hotel between 2 pm and 5 pm on the first day of the tour, and later in the evening, you will meet your fellow explorers and get to know them over a beer as you are all going to a traditional German beer hall for dinner and to get a taste of German culture.
- April 26, 2018
What are the optional excursions?
Please see below the list of optional excursions in local currency, however, please note this is a guideline only and prices are subject to change:
Montenegro day-trip. Price: EUR 65
Traditional Czech Folk Music & Dance Evening. Price: EUR 35
Slovenian Evening. Price: EUR 35
Danube Evening Cruise. Price: EUR 18
Mozart Concert. Price: EUR 65
Hungarian goulash lunch. Price: EUR 10
192 travellers met before going on their Expat Explore Travel Croatian & Eastern Delights - 14 Days tour.
Select the departure date of the tour that you're planning on going on and chat with other travellers going on that tour.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Charmaine28th January 2018
Croatian & Eastern Delights - 14 Days
- Upcoming departures
- May 2018
- June 2018
- July 2018
- August 2018
- September 2018
- October 2018
- May 2019
- SundayMay 20, 2018from Munich14 DaysSaturdayJun 2, 2018to MunichOnly 1 seat leftOnly 1 day left toSave $455$2,705-17%USD $2,250
- SundayJun 3, 2018from Munich14 DaysSaturdayJun 16, 2018to Munich4 seats leftOnly 1 day left toSave $455$2,705-17%USD $2,250
- SundayJun 17, 2018from Munich14 DaysSaturdayJun 30, 2018to Munich10+ seats leftOnly 1 day left toSave $555$2,705-21%USD $2,150
- SundayJul 1, 2018from Munich14 DaysSaturdayJul 14, 2018to MunichOnly 3 seats leftOnly 1 day left toSave $455$2,705-17%USD $2,250
- SundayJul 15, 2018from Munich14 DaysSaturdayJul 28, 2018to Munich10+ seats leftOnly 1 day left toSave $555$2,705-21%USD $2,150
- SundayJul 29, 2018from Munich14 DaysSaturdayAug 11, 2018to Munich10+ seats leftOnly 1 day left toSave $685$2,705-25%USD $2,020
- SundayAug 12, 2018from Munich14 DaysSaturdayAug 25, 2018to Munich10+ seats leftOnly 1 day left toSave $960$2,705-35%USD $1,745
- SundayAug 26, 2018from Munich14 DaysSaturdaySep 8, 2018to Munich10+ seats leftOnly 1 day left toSave $890$2,705-33%USD $1,815
- SundaySep 9, 2018from Munich14 DaysSaturdaySep 22, 2018to Munich10+ seats leftOnly 1 day left toSave $685$2,705-25%USD $2,020
- SundaySep 23, 2018from Munich14 DaysSaturdayOct 6, 2018to Munich10+ seats leftOnly 1 day left toSave $555$2,705-21%USD $2,150
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- EuroGermany , Austria , Slovenia and Slovakia
- KorunaCzech Republic
Plugs & Adapters
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Germany, Austria, Slovenia, Croatia, Hungary, Slovakia and Czech Republic. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Slovenia, Bosnia, Serbia, Hungary, Slovakia and Czech Republic. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Slovenia, Croatia, Bosnia, Serbia, Hungary, Slovakia and Czech Republic. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Recommended for Bosnia. Ideally 3 months before travel.
- Start and end in Munich.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Expat Explore Travel to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 10% to confirm this Expat Explore Travel booking. The remaining balance is then payable 65 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 30 June 2018 the full payment of $1,745 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 65 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1745 for Croatian & Eastern Delights - 14 Days, but the deposit of 10% is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Expat Explore Travel tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Munich (Germany)
- 115 km
- Salzburg (Austria)
- 224 km
- Ljubljana (Slovenia)
- 157 km
- Plitvice Lakes National Park (Croatia)
- 164 km
- Split (Croatia)
- 164 km
- Dubrovnik (Croatia)
- 0 km
- Dubrovnik (Croatia)
- 134 km
- Sarajevo (Bosnia)
- 206 km
- Belgrade (Serbia)
- 317 km
- Budapest (Hungary)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,745 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 7,745 tours in Europe
- covered by 202 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 65 days prior to the departure date.
- 23 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Croatian & Eastern Delights - 14 Days