Croatian & Eastern Delights - 14 Days
- Our saving
- US $ 1,790
- JUST PAY $99 DEPOSIT TODAY
- Admire the scenery of Plitvice Lakes National Park
- Stroll Dubrovnik’s Old town or visit the charming Kotor
- Sample traditional Czech beer and local cuisine
- Visit Vienna and Budapest, jewels on the Danube
- Stop in Mostar and take photos with the iconic Old Bridge
- Age range
- 10 to 90 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus, Local Transport
- Travel style
- Discovery, Coach / Bus
- Rather Poor
- MVMariaWritten on October 22, 20184.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
I love all the countries that we went.
- AAnonymousWritten on October 21, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
The tour was everything it was billed as being, we covered a lot of ground in a short amount of time. The meals were all excellent and the Accommodations adequate. Expat Explorer did a great job of planning and organizing this trip. Overall I would rate... Read more
- TTimJenBellWritten on October 7, 20183.5 - GoodShow detailed ratings
Communication from tour guide was excellent and informative. Helpful and caring too. Driver very safe and punctual. Fellow tourists friendly.
- JSJeanWritten on October 3, 20184.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Fast paced tour. Up early every day and on the bus by 7 or 7:30. Had opportunity to see many beautiful and interesting places. Enjoyed the places we stayed for 2 days (Dobrovnik, Budapest and Prague) when we had more time to explore the city. Lucky to... Read more
- CLChristopherWritten on October 3, 20184.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
Many interesting and old places visited, so much history. Wonderful sights. Travelled with a great group of people. Days full on with travelling, scheduled stops, and guided city tours and walks. Appreciated the 2 night stops in 3 cities, allowed us to do... Read more
- NCNoelWritten on September 24, 20184.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
Lovely well planned tour, although a bit hectic at times. Brilliant tour guide Dorota, the best I have encountered in all my tours. Had a lovely experience with Expat Explore, that I will always keep them as my go to tour operator when traveling next.
- FTFerozaWritten on September 11, 20183.0 - AverageShow detailed ratings
Dorota was my guide and I was most upset that she did nothing about the sexual harrassment that took place on the bus btwn me/my fellow female travelers and one of the males on this trip. He was taking pictures of us and our body parts and we caught him... Read more
- SharonWritten on September 9, 20184.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Dorota (Dee) our guide and Zoltan our driver are excellent. The trip was well planned and we got to see some amazing sights, tasted local food and partake in some local activities. Some of the hotel selections were not great, e.g. no lifts or the amenities... Read more
- AAnonymousWritten on September 9, 20184.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Dorota (Dee), our tour leader and Zoltan our bus driver, are excellent. The trip was generally well planned and there was a good balance of sights, activities and food. Some of the selection of hotels were questionable and I would have liked the stop at... Read more
- KumarWritten on September 5, 20183.0 - AverageShow detailed ratings
A coach trip was a new experience for us. We have done all our travels on our own.With a coach trip you get the instant feel that you've got 40 or so more friends. You can discuss and do things together. Most of the things are taken care of. The tour... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Munich
- Day 2: Salzburg - Lake Bled - Ljubljana
- Day 3: Plitvice Lakes - Split region
- Day 4: Split - Dubrovnik
- Day 5: Dubrovnik - Free day
- Day 6: Mostar - Sarajevo
- Day 7: Belgrade
- Day 8: Belgrade - Hungarian Horse Farm - Budapest
- Day 9: Budapest - Free day
- Day 10: Bratislava - Vienna
- Day 11: Mauthausen - Cesky Krumlov - Prague
- Day 12: Prague - Free day
- Day 13: Nuremberg - Munich
- Day 14: End of tour
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
When and where does the tour end?
This tour concludes after breakfast at either Super 8 Munich City West Hotel, Azimut Hotel Munich City East or Econtel Hotel Munich (The hotel is subject to change until booking is finalised). Don’t forget to swap details with your fellow travellers before your onward journey home!
When and where does the tour start?
The first day of this tour is an arrivals day so you can arrive at any time at Super 8 Munich City West Hotel (subject to change), however, your tour guide will be at the hotel between 2 pm and 5 pm on the first day of the tour to help you with check in, and later in the evening, you will meet your fellow explorers and get to know them over a beer as you are all going to a traditional German beer hall for dinner and to get a taste of German culture.
What are the optional excursions?
Please see below the list of optional excursions in local currency which will be booked on tour, however, please note this is a guideline only and prices are subject to change:
Montenegro day-trip. Price: EUR 65
Traditional Czech Folk Music & Dance Evening. Price: EUR 35
Slovenian Evening. Price: EUR 35
Danube Evening Cruise. Price: EUR 18
Mozart Concert. Price: EUR 65
Hungarian goulash lunch. Price: EUR 10
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Diana18th January 2019
Croatian & Eastern Delights - 14 Days
- Upcoming departures
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- SundayMay 5, 2019from Munich14 DaysSaturdayMay 18, 2019to MunichOnly 3 seats left$442$2,530-17%USD $2,088
- SundayMay 19, 2019from Munich14 DaysSaturdayJun 1, 2019to Munich0 seats left$101USD $2,429Sold outSee similar tours on this date
- SundayJun 2, 2019from Munich14 DaysSaturdayJun 15, 2019to Munich10+ seats left$456$2,530-18%USD $2,074
- SundayJun 16, 2019from Munich14 DaysSaturdayJun 29, 2019to Munich10+ seats left$615$2,530-24%USD $1,915
- SundayJun 30, 2019from Munich14 DaysSaturdayJul 13, 2019to Munich10+ seats left$740$2,530-29%USD $1,790
- SundayJul 14, 2019from Munich14 DaysSaturdayJul 27, 2019to Munich10+ seats left$533$2,530-21%USD $1,997
- SundayJul 28, 2019from Munich14 DaysSaturdayAug 10, 2019to Munich10+ seats left$533$2,530-21%USD $1,997
- SundayAug 11, 2019from Munich14 DaysSaturdayAug 24, 2019to Munich10+ seats left$629$2,530-25%USD $1,901
- SundayAug 25, 2019from Munich14 DaysSaturdaySep 7, 2019to Munich10+ seats left$615$2,530-24%USD $1,915
- SundaySep 8, 2019from Munich14 DaysSaturdaySep 21, 2019to Munich10+ seats left$533$2,530-21%USD $1,997
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- EuroGermany , Austria , Slovenia and Slovakia
- KorunaCzech Republic
Plugs & Adapters
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Germany, Austria, Slovenia, Croatia, Hungary, Slovakia and Czech Republic. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Slovenia, Bosnia, Serbia, Hungary, Slovakia and Czech Republic. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Slovenia, Croatia, Bosnia, Serbia, Hungary, Slovakia and Czech Republic. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Recommended for Bosnia. Ideally 3 months before travel.
- Start and end in Munich.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Expat Explore Travel to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $99 to confirm this Expat Explore Travel booking. The remaining balance is then payable 65 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 25 June 2019 the full payment of $1,790 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 65 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1790 for Croatian & Eastern Delights - 14 Days, but the deposit of $99 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Expat Explore Travel tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Munich (Germany)
- 115 km
- Salzburg (Austria)
- 224 km
- Ljubljana (Slovenia)
- 157 km
- Plitvice Lakes National Park (Croatia)
- 164 km
- Split (Croatia)
- 164 km
- Dubrovnik (Croatia)
- 0 km
- Dubrovnik (Croatia)
- 134 km
- Sarajevo (Bosnia)
- 206 km
- Belgrade (Serbia)
- 317 km
- Budapest (Hungary)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,790 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 11,861 tours in Europe
- covered by 483 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 65 days prior to the departure date.
- 44 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Croatian & Eastern Delights - 14 Days