Europe Highlights - 10 Days
- Our saving
- US $ 1,360
- View the Eiffel Tower and dine in the Latin Quarter
- Enjoy traditional Bavarian beer and delicious Tuscan wine
- Go to the highest train station in Europe – Jungfraujoch
- See the Leaning Tower of Pisa and tour the ancient Rome
- Taste some delicious Dutch cheese and Belgian waffles
- Rather Poor
- JTJillWritten on November 17, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Had a fantastic time. Very busy, got to see and experience heaps. Perci was an amazing guide. Loved all of the history, amazing info bits and safety briefings. Perci had everything organised so accommodation and meals ran smoothly. We only had one breakfast... Read more
- MEMurrayWritten on November 11, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
An amazing trip.Perci our leader and Graham our driver were great.Would love to do it again.
- ASAllanWritten on November 6, 20184.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
Pros: The tour guide Percy is amazing! He was very helpful. Graham our driver is an excellent driver. He was attentive and focused. Cons: No internet in the bus, lots of walking, it’s not recommended for the senior citizens, very limited time for... Read more
- RLRobertWritten on September 14, 20182.5 - AverageShow detailed ratings
The quality of the tour starts with the guide and Peter acted as if he did not want to be with us. Also the stops were all at service areas whereas they should be at photo op areas. Too much time on bus so the tour should be longer. Bus was a disaster with... Read more
- EEmilrichardsonWritten on September 12, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Very pleased with a very experienced and amusing tour guide. Driver was very good too. Being a fish eating vegetarian and dairy intolerant it was a challenge sometimes, but worked out not too bad. Cheers
- EPEdgardoWritten on September 12, 20184.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
We enjoyed our Europe tour adventure. It’s very memorable experience. I hope there’s a tour around London, UK included in this package.
- AArlysBrandenWritten on September 11, 20183.0 - AverageShow detailed ratings
We did not receive any information when in the coach or at any stops. Peter did only what was absolutely necessary. We spent many hours in silence on the bus. We took the tour to receive information about places and expected more interaction from our guide.... Read more
- LRLynetteWritten on September 8, 20184.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Loved the tour - Jamie was a fantastic host. Really switched on - lots of local history and information about the culture of the country we were visiting. Great sense of humour and great at keeping the group up to date with what was happening and what to... Read more
- AAnonymousWritten on September 8, 20184.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Jamie was absolutely the best tour guide. He kept us well informed about every place we stopped- what to expect what not to expect. He kept us well informed of the history and culture of each country along with anything we needed to be aware of. His sense... Read more
- TSTomWritten on September 2, 20184.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
We found Steve to be very professional & his knowledge of Europe was outstanding. Very friendly would do another tour with him in a heartbeat.
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
Day 1: London - Paris
Start point Outside Hotel Novotel at Greenwich station, 173-185 Greenwich High Road, London, SE10 8JA 06:30
- Day 2: Paris - Free day
- Day 3: Burgundy - Swiss Alps
- Day 4: Swiss Alps - Free day
- Day 5: Pisa - Tuscany
- Day 6: Florence - Venice
- Day 7: Innsbruck - Munich - Bavaria
- Day 8: Bavaria - Rhine Valley
- Day 9: Rhine Valley - Amsterdam
Day 10: Bruges - London
End point Greenwich train station, 173-185 Greenwich High Road, London, SE10 8JA 18:30 – 21:30
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
Paris - Ibis la Defense
Address: 4 Boulevard de Neuilly, 92400 Courbevoie, France
Swiss Alps - Alpenrose Hotel & Gardens
Address: Kirchgasse 72B, 3812 Wilderswil, Switzerland
Tuscany - Hotel Massimo d'Azeglio
Address: Corso Matteotti 42, 51016 Montecatini Terme PT, Italy
Venice - Elite Residence Hotel
Address: Via Forte Marghera, 119, 30173 Venezia VE, Italy
Munich - ACHAT Premium München-Süd
Address: Perchtinger Str. 3, 81379 München, Germany
Rhine Valley - Rheinlust
Address: Rheinallee 27-30, 56154 Boppard, Germany
Amsterdam - Hampton by Hilton Schipol Airport
Address: Neptunusstraat 1, 2132 JA Hoofddorp, Netherlands
*Please note exact accommodation and details are re-confirmed at time of booking and subject to change up to 6 weeks prior to departure
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Europe Highlights 10 Days
- Western Europe Travel Guide
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Can you assist with booking additional accommodation?
Expat Explore is unable to book additional accommodation for this tour but you are more than welcome to book directly with the hotel yourself.
How much time do you spend in each city?
You can have as much time as you like to do your own thing as nothing on a tour is mandatory. This tour is designed to offer you free time, or optional activities as you prefer, so you can decide how to spend your time. It is fair to say that the days you move between one city and another, that these are full travel days, with some short sight-seeing stops along the way.
Will wifi be available on the tour?
There will be wi-fi available in all of the hotels you stay at on the tour.
Guides who have led this tour
- "Worked in the industry for over 10 years now in various countries around Europe. Worked with Santa in..."
- "I love to travel, so this job is perfect. I get to meet passengers of all ages and from all over the..."
- "Hi everyone, I'm Botrous aka Peter as my friends like to call me. Born and raised near Luxor where I..."
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Art17th November 2018
Europe Highlights - 10 Days
- Upcoming departures
- March 2019
- April 2019
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- April 2020
- WednesdayMar 27, 2019from London10 DaysFridayApr 5, 2019to London0 seats leftUSD $2,040
- WednesdayApr 17, 2019from London10 DaysFridayApr 26, 2019to London9 seats left$235$2,040-12%USD $1,805
- SaturdayApr 27, 2019from London10 DaysMondayMay 6, 2019to London10+ seats left$400$2,040-20%USD $1,640
- SaturdayMay 11, 2019from London10 DaysMondayMay 20, 2019to London10+ seats left$435$2,040-21%USD $1,605
- SaturdayMay 25, 2019from London10 DaysMondayJun 3, 2019to London10+ seats left$355$2,040-17%USD $1,685
- TuesdayMay 28, 2019from London10 DaysThursdayJun 6, 2019to London0 seats leftUSD $2,040
- SaturdayJun 8, 2019from London10 DaysMondayJun 17, 2019to London10+ seats left$285$2,040-14%USD $1,755
- TuesdayJun 11, 2019from London10 DaysThursdayJun 20, 2019to London0 seats leftUSD $2,040
- SaturdayJun 22, 2019from London10 DaysMondayJul 1, 2019to London10+ seats left$355$2,040-17%USD $1,685
- TuesdayJun 25, 2019from London10 DaysThursdayJul 4, 2019to London0 seats leftUSD $2,040
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- Pound sterlingEngland
- EuroFrance , Italy , Austria , Germany , Netherlands and Belgium
Plugs & Adapters
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Switzerland, Austria and Germany. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Start and end in London.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Expat Explore Travel to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 10% to confirm this Expat Explore Travel booking. The remaining balance is then payable 65 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 14 February 2019 the full payment of $1,360 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 65 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1360 for Europe Highlights - 10 Days, but the deposit of 10% is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Expat Explore Travel tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- London (England)
- 343 km
- Paris (France)
- 494 km
- Jungfraujoch (Switzerland)
- 367 km
- Pisa (Italy)
- 69 km
- Florence (Italy)
- 203 km
- Venice (Italy)
- 215 km
- Innsbruck (Austria)
- 97 km
- Munich (Germany)
- 360 km
- St Goar (Germany)
- 13 km
- Boppard (Germany)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,360 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,734 tours in Europe
- covered by 301 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 65 days prior to the departure date.
- 72 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe Highlights - 10 Days