Europe Highlights - 10 Days
- Tour Operator:
- Expat Explore Travel
- Max group size:
- Age range:
- 10 to 90
- Operated in:
- Tour id:
Pay over time
Pay over time
TourRadar makes your next trip easier to book by letting you pay over time without any interest or extra fees.
Divide your payments
Pay smaller amounts every two weeks until your departure.
No interest or extra fees
You don't pay any interest or extra fees.
For select departures only
Check Dates & Availability to see which departures offer our instalment option.
Places You’ll See
- Sankt Goar
- View the Eiffel Tower and dine in the Latin Quarter
- Enjoy traditional Bavarian beer and delicious Tuscan wine
- Go to the highest train station in Europe – Jungfraujoch
- See the Leaning Tower of Pisa and tour the ancient Rome
- Taste some delicious Dutch cheese and Belgian waffles
Travel, Your Way
Good reasons for travelling privately:
Personalise your trip
Make changes to the itinerary, accommodation, or transport method
Increased safety during COVID
Spend the majority of time amongst your group to reduce exposure to others
Travel more exclusively
Your tour guide can focus all their attention on your group
Travel for a special occasion
Celebrate an important event by only travelling with your friends or family
- Day 1: Start of tour in Rome - Venice
- Day 2: Innsbruck - Munich - Bavaria Region
- Day 3: Bavaria Region - Rhine Valley
- Day 4: Rhine Valley - Amsterdam
- Day 5: Amsterdam - Ghent - Paris
- Day 6: Paris: Optional Free Day
- Day 7: Paris - Burgundy - Swiss Alps
- Day 8: Swiss Alps: Optional Free Day
- Day 9: Swiss Alps - Como - Pisa - Tuscany
- Day 10: Tuscany - Florence - Rome
- Additional Services
- Additional Services
Where You'll Stay
- Overall RatingExcellent
- Most Recent
- Most Popular
- Highest First
- Lowest First
- JJamesBernardo· January 4th, 2020We did not expect much from this tour but me and my family were surprised that it turned out much better than we thought. Luke was an excellent tour director. He made sure we were properly informed about the tour and the places we would be going to. He... Show moreTrip date: December 2019
- TTiffanyMeyer· January 4th, 2020Steve was awesome. First time to Europe and we had a great time. Enough time to explore ourselves but still had guidance from Steve. Very knowledgeable of all the places we visited. I would go on a tour with him again in a heartbeat!Trip date: June 2017
- IDImelda· November 22nd, 2019Great tour! We saw a lot in a short amount of time. It was fast paced but enjoyable! We had an awesome tour leader Vicky, she’s very knowledgeable and informative of the highlights of the countries and cities we were visiting and that made our trip... Show moreTrip date: October 2019
- ZMZenaida· November 9th, 2019Suggest to have the gondola ride in Venice and Canal Cruise in Amsterdam when there is still sunlight. My experience on these rides was a bit disappointing coz it was dark especially in Venice and we could not appreciate fully the surrounding.Trip date: October 2019
- DEEANNA· November 5th, 2019Our guide was great. Rooms and amenities are left to be desired. Foods are okay, some better, some worse.Trip date: October 2019
- Justin· November 1st, 2019It was my first time in Europe and Mr Kevin Screene the tour guide and Mr Craig the driver made it a wonderful experience. Kevin was very knowledgeable about the countries and very easy to chat with, he would make recommendations to us at the different... Show moreTrip date: October 2019
- CKCynthia· October 23rd, 2019Awesome trip. Kevin and our driver Craig were great. They made their jobs look so effortless but I know it wasn't. They exceeded my expectations! If I had the option of booking a future trip and picking the tour leader and driver it would be these... Show moreTrip date: October 2019
- OSOlive· October 23rd, 2019I love all the places we visited and our time was fully maximized. This trip was all worth it. Our tour guide Kevin Screene was fantastic, very knowledgeable and fun. He made our trip very interactive with everyone that the whole group became friends... Show moreTrip date: October 2019
- JBJuny· October 23rd, 2019Great tour - amazing sites - convenient hotels.Trip date: September 2019
- Hee Soo· October 14th, 2019Fantastic trip! Couldn't have had a better tour leader and driver.Trip date: October 2019
Dates & Availability
Book With Flexibility
You're not locked in! Make changes to your dates or switch tours. Learn More
Take advantage of our 0% interest instalment plan on selected departures. Learn More
- Saturday15 May, 2021EnglishMonday24 May, 2021See Similar Tours For These Dates$2,040
- Saturday29 May, 2021EnglishMonday7 Jun, 2021See Similar Tours For These Dates$2,040
- Saturday12 Jun, 2021EnglishMonday21 Jun, 2021See Similar Tours For These Dates$2,260Only Pay 10% Deposit
- 2 Other Unavailable Departures
- -21%Saturday26 Jun, 2021EnglishMonday5 Jul, 2021$2,260$1,775Book With FlexibilityOnly Pay 10% Deposit
- -14%Saturday10 Jul, 2021EnglishMonday19 Jul, 2021$2,260$1,9450% Interest InstalmentsBook With FlexibilityOnly Pay 10% Deposit
- -21%Saturday24 Jul, 2021EnglishMonday2 Aug, 2021$2,260$1,7750% Interest InstalmentsBook With FlexibilityOnly Pay 10% Deposit
- -21%Wednesday28 Jul, 2021EnglishFriday6 Aug, 2021$2,260$1,7750% Interest InstalmentsBook With FlexibilityOnly Pay 10% Deposit
- -17%Wednesday11 Aug, 2021EnglishFriday20 Aug, 2021$2,260$1,8650% Interest InstalmentsBook With FlexibilityOnly Pay 10% Deposit
- -21%Get Instant ConfirmationWednesday25 Aug, 2021EnglishFriday3 Sep, 2021$2,260$1,7750% Interest InstalmentsBook With FlexibilityOnly Pay 10% Deposit
- -17%Get Instant ConfirmationSaturday4 Sep, 2021EnglishMonday13 Sep, 2021$2,260$1,8650% Interest InstalmentsBook With FlexibilityOnly Pay 10% Deposit
Frequently Asked Questions
- Where does this tour start and finish?
- Can you assist with booking additional accommodation?
- How much time do you spend in each city?
- Will wifi be available on the tour?
- Does the tour include sightseeing in London?
- Is there a hotel list available?
- When and where does the tour end?
- Can this tour accommodate a motorized scooter or wheelchair if it is needed?
- Do you arrange airport transfers?
- What language does the tour guide generally speak?
Good to Know
- Plugs & Adapters
- Payment information
- Cancellation Policy
- Discover TourRadar