Europe Highlights - 10 Days
- Our saving
- US $ 1,505
- Visit Europe’s most spectacular sights and cities
- Amazing value for money
- Stroll the famous avenue, Champs Elysees
- Enjoy a beer in one of Munich’s traditional beer halls
- Age range
- 10 to 90 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus
- Rather Poor
- BeverleyWritten on April 7, 20183.5 - GoodWe had been warned about the small bathrooms, but the 2 Ibis were ridiculous, my husband had to sit sideways on the toilet. Scaramouche meal in France was only average, Montemartre meal was excellent. There seemed to be a lot of walking between accommodation and restaurants. Would have liked info on what to see in all the towns we had free time; also rating sheet should be given out early on in the journey.Show detailed ratings
- TETanyaWritten on January 6, 20185.0 - ExcellentThis trip was exceptional! Having being our first Europe trip and tour EVER, getting Kaeleigh as a tour guide made it an experience that we will never forget. Despite having to put up with a lot of people’s rubbish, she was funny, accommodating, always willing to assist and over all, an exceptional guide. If we ever decide to do a tour again, I will insist we have Kaeleigh as a guide :)Show detailed ratings
- DeliciaWritten on October 12, 20174.5 - ExcellentThis trip was more than expected. The locations, history lessons and an amazing tour guide and driver!!!Show detailed ratings
- SavannahWritten on September 20, 20175.0 - ExcellentBest decision my sister and I ever made!! We checked off so many places off our bucket list and made friends from all around the world! We already want to go back!Show detailed ratings
- AAAmericaWritten on September 14, 20174.5 - ExcellentExcellent tour you see more, price you pay is good. the hotel is good. But I recommend this tour to people the have energy to walk. You see many city short time and you going to walk a lot. IsShow detailed ratings
- CBCarolWritten on September 11, 20174.0 - GoodGreat trip. Wonderful experienceShow detailed ratings
- JBJacobWritten on July 30, 20174.5 - ExcellentAbsolutely incredible!! Erin and Chris were so amazing and I'm so sad it's overShow detailed ratings
- AnneAWritten on July 27, 20174.5 - ExcellentLoved our experience! We had a delay with the bus beeaking down however, once we were on our way it was only up from there. Our tour guide Steve was a wealth of knowledge and experience. Dianne our driver was second to none with her driving skills and was an amazing person. From Paris to Belgium it was an amazing adventure. By far our fave places were Switzerland, Venice and Austria. Travelled with my twin and we had a fab time. Loved all the hotels especially Rhine Valley. So many places to visit in see in only 10 days! Super lucky to have made the best travel friends and along with an awesome bus group. Could not have asked for a better tour group for our first Europe and bus tour! Anne & Anna (Australia)Show detailed ratings
- MMelissaWritten on July 19, 20174.0 - GoodOur trip was wonderful! If your looking for a tour that helps you see the most amount of places in ghee least amoint of time, this is the way to go. You are on a bus for a while so you can sleep or look the at beautiful countryside of all these countries.Show detailed ratings
- TMTalitaWritten on July 5, 20174.0 - GoodSteve was amazing! I had a history class every time I stepped into the coach. He was patient and organized. The accommodations were fair and the itinerary was great.Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
Day 1: London - Paris
Start point Outside Hotel Novotel at Greenwich station, 173-185 Greenwich High Road, London, SE10 8JA 06:30
- Day 2: Paris - Free day
- Day 3: Burgundy - Swiss Alps
- Day 4: Swiss Alps - Free day
- Day 5: Pisa - Tuscany
- Day 6: Florence - Venice
- Day 7: Innsbruck - Munich - Bavaria
- Day 8: Bavaria - Rhine Valley
- Day 9: Rhine Valley - Amsterdam
Day 10: Bruges - London
End point Greenwich train station, 173-185 Greenwich High Road, London, SE10 8JA 18:30 – 21:30
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
Paris - Ibis la Defense
Address: 4 Boulevard de Neuilly, 92400 Courbevoie, France
Swiss Alps - Alpenrose Hotel & Gardens
Address: Kirchgasse 72B, 3812 Wilderswil, Switzerland
Tuscany - Hotel Massimo d'Azeglio
Address: Corso Matteotti 42, 51016 Montecatini Terme PT, Italy
Venice - Elite Residence Hotel
Address: Via Forte Marghera, 119, 30173 Venezia VE, Italy
Munich - ACHAT Premium München-Süd
Address: Perchtinger Str. 3, 81379 München, Germany
Rhine Valley - Rheinlust
Address: Rheinallee 27-30, 56154 Boppard, Germany
Amsterdam - Hampton by Hilton Schipol Airport
Address: Neptunusstraat 1, 2132 JA Hoofddorp, Netherlands
*Please note exact accommodation and details are re-confirmed at time of booking and subject to change up to 6 weeks prior to departure
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Europe Highlights 10 Days
- Western Europe Travel Guide
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
- April 9, 2018
Can you assist with booking additional accommodation?
Unfortunately, Expat Explore can not book your pre/post accommodation for this tour but you are more than welcome to book directly with the hotel yourself.
- April 1, 2017
Where can I find more detailed information about this tour?
A trip note - which contains essential information about your trip will be given to you. Information such as the daily itinerary, where to meet on the first day, what time the trip starts, how to get to the joining point hotel, included activities, visa information, etc will be mentioned in there. Please contact us for this.
- April 1, 2017
How much time do you spend in each city?
You can have as much time as you like to do your own thing as nothing on a tour is mandatory. This tour is designed to offer you free time, or optional activities as you prefer, so you can decide how to spend your time. It is fair to say that the days you move between one city and another, that these are full travel days, with some short sight-seeing stops along the way.
Guides who have led this tour
- "Worked in the industry for over 10 years now in various countries around Europe. Worked with Santa in..."
- "I love to travel, so this job is perfect. I get to meet passengers of all ages and from all over the..."
427 travellers met before going on their Expat Explore Travel Europe Highlights - 10 Days tour.
Select the departure date of the tour that you're planning on going on and chat with other travellers going on that tour.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Robert19th January 2018
Europe Highlights - 10 Days
- Upcoming departures
- April 2018
- May 2018
- June 2018
- July 2018
- August 2018
- September 2018
- October 2018
- November 2018
- March 2019
- April 2019
- SaturdayApr 28, 2018from London10 DaysMondayMay 7, 2018to London0 seats leftUSD $2,230Sold outSee similar tours on this date
- SaturdayMay 12, 2018from London10 DaysMondayMay 21, 2018to LondonOnly 3 seats leftOnly 4 days left toSave $305$2,230-14%USD $1,925
- SaturdayMay 26, 2018from London10 DaysMondayJun 4, 2018to LondonOnly 3 seats leftOnly 4 days left toSave $230$2,230-10%USD $2,000
- SaturdayJun 9, 2018from London10 DaysMondayJun 18, 2018to London10+ seats leftOnly 4 days left toSave $305$2,230-14%USD $1,925
- SaturdayJun 23, 2018from London10 DaysMondayJul 2, 2018to LondonOnly 1 seat leftOnly 4 days left toSave $230$2,230-10%USD $2,000
- SaturdayJul 7, 2018from London10 DaysMondayJul 16, 2018to London0 seats leftUSD $2,230Sold outSee similar tours on this date
- SaturdayJul 21, 2018from London10 DaysMondayJul 30, 2018to LondonOnly 3 seats leftOnly 4 days left toSave $230$2,230-10%USD $2,000
- SaturdayAug 4, 2018from London10 DaysMondayAug 13, 2018to London4 seats leftOnly 4 days left toSave $230$2,230-10%USD $2,000
- SaturdayAug 18, 2018from London10 DaysMondayAug 27, 2018to London4 seats leftOnly 4 days left toSave $230$2,230-10%USD $2,000
- SaturdaySep 1, 2018from London10 DaysMondaySep 10, 2018to London10+ seats leftOnly 4 days left toSave $500$2,230-22%USD $1,730
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- Pound sterlingEngland
- EuroFrance , Italy , Austria , Germany , Netherlands and Belgium
Plugs & Adapters
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Switzerland, Austria and Germany. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Start and end in London.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Expat Explore Travel to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 10% to confirm this Expat Explore Travel booking. The remaining balance is then payable 65 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 27 June 2018 the full payment of $1,505 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 65 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1505 for Europe Highlights - 10 Days, but the deposit of 10% is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Expat Explore Travel tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- London (England)
- 343 km
- Paris (France)
- 494 km
- Jungfraujoch (Switzerland)
- 367 km
- Pisa (Italy)
- 69 km
- Florence (Italy)
- 203 km
- Venice (Italy)
- 215 km
- Innsbruck (Austria)
- 97 km
- Munich (Germany)
- 360 km
- St Goar (Germany)
- 13 km
- Boppard (Germany)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,505 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 7,672 tours in Europe
- covered by 201 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 65 days prior to the departure date.
- 52 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe Highlights - 10 Days