Europe Highlights - 10 Days
- Our saving
- US $ 1,430
- Visit Europe’s most spectacular sights and cities
- Amazing value for money
- Stroll the famous avenue, Champs Elysees
- Enjoy a beer in one of Munich’s traditional beer halls
- Rather Poor
- CJCarlaWritten on May 19, 20185.0 - ExcellentAll arrangements. Good Guide/Nice driver.Show detailed ratings
- GMGabbiWritten on May 11, 20185.0 - ExcellentLiterally the best trip of my life! Gustavo our tour guide and Graham our driver were a dream team and so fun to be around. Met amazing people from all over the world and would love to do a reunion tour with them! Never felt rushed or not fulfilled by each city and was so pleased with the accommodations and meals at every stop.Show detailed ratings
- MMMichelleWritten on May 11, 20185.0 - ExcellentOur tour guide (Gustavo) & driver (Graham) were both TOP NOTCH! They made the trip Amazing! I have no complaints, made lasting memories with my daughter that will last a lifetime! The scenery was breathtaking, food was Great, and our Expat family on the bus will never be forgotten! Made many new friends all over the world. Big SHOUT OUT to Gustavo & Graham, you both ROCKED!!! Highly recommend doing this tour!!Show detailed ratings
- BeverleyWritten on April 7, 20183.5 - GoodWe had been warned about the small bathrooms, but the 2 Ibis were ridiculous, my husband had to sit sideways on the toilet. Scaramouche meal in France was only average, Montemartre meal was excellent. There seemed to be a lot of walking between accommodation and restaurants. Would have liked info on what to see in all the towns we had free time; also rating sheet should be given out early on in the journey.Show detailed ratings
- TETanyaWritten on January 6, 20185.0 - ExcellentThis trip was exceptional! Having being our first Europe trip and tour EVER, getting Kaeleigh as a tour guide made it an experience that we will never forget. Despite having to put up with a lot of people’s rubbish, she was funny, accommodating, always willing to assist and over all, an exceptional guide. If we ever decide to do a tour again, I will insist we have Kaeleigh as a guide :)Show detailed ratings
- DeliciaWritten on October 12, 20174.5 - ExcellentThis trip was more than expected. The locations, history lessons and an amazing tour guide and driver!!!Show detailed ratings
- SavannahWritten on September 20, 20175.0 - ExcellentBest decision my sister and I ever made!! We checked off so many places off our bucket list and made friends from all around the world! We already want to go back!Show detailed ratings
- AAAmericaWritten on September 14, 20174.5 - ExcellentExcellent tour you see more, price you pay is good. the hotel is good. But I recommend this tour to people the have energy to walk. You see many city short time and you going to walk a lot. IsShow detailed ratings
- CBCarolWritten on September 11, 20174.0 - GoodGreat trip. Wonderful experienceShow detailed ratings
- JBJacobWritten on July 30, 20174.5 - ExcellentAbsolutely incredible!! Erin and Chris were so amazing and I'm so sad it's overShow detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
Day 1: London - Paris
Start point Outside Hotel Novotel at Greenwich station, 173-185 Greenwich High Road, London, SE10 8JA 06:30
- Day 2: Paris - Free day
- Day 3: Burgundy - Swiss Alps
- Day 4: Swiss Alps - Free day
- Day 5: Pisa - Tuscany
- Day 6: Florence - Venice
- Day 7: Innsbruck - Munich - Bavaria
- Day 8: Bavaria - Rhine Valley
- Day 9: Rhine Valley - Amsterdam
Day 10: Bruges - London
End point Greenwich train station, 173-185 Greenwich High Road, London, SE10 8JA 18:30 – 21:30
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
Paris - Ibis la Defense
Address: 4 Boulevard de Neuilly, 92400 Courbevoie, France
Swiss Alps - Alpenrose Hotel & Gardens
Address: Kirchgasse 72B, 3812 Wilderswil, Switzerland
Tuscany - Hotel Massimo d'Azeglio
Address: Corso Matteotti 42, 51016 Montecatini Terme PT, Italy
Venice - Elite Residence Hotel
Address: Via Forte Marghera, 119, 30173 Venezia VE, Italy
Munich - ACHAT Premium München-Süd
Address: Perchtinger Str. 3, 81379 München, Germany
Rhine Valley - Rheinlust
Address: Rheinallee 27-30, 56154 Boppard, Germany
Amsterdam - Hampton by Hilton Schipol Airport
Address: Neptunusstraat 1, 2132 JA Hoofddorp, Netherlands
*Please note exact accommodation and details are re-confirmed at time of booking and subject to change up to 6 weeks prior to departure
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Europe Highlights 10 Days
- Western Europe Travel Guide
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Can you assist with booking additional accommodation?
Expat Explore is unable to book additional accommodation for this tour but you are more than welcome to book directly with the hotel yourself.
How much time do you spend in each city?
You can have as much time as you like to do your own thing as nothing on a tour is mandatory. This tour is designed to offer you free time, or optional activities as you prefer, so you can decide how to spend your time. It is fair to say that the days you move between one city and another, that these are full travel days, with some short sight-seeing stops along the way.
Will wifi be available on the tour?
There will be wi-fi available in all of the hotels you stay at on the tour.
Guides who have led this tour
- "Worked in the industry for over 10 years now in various countries around Europe. Worked with Santa in..."
- "I love to travel, so this job is perfect. I get to meet passengers of all ages and from all over the..."
- "Hi everyone, I'm Botrous aka Peter as my friends like to call me. Born and raised near Luxor where I..."
427 travellers met before going on their Expat Explore Travel Europe Highlights - 10 Days tour.
Select the departure date of the tour that you're planning on going on and chat with other travellers going on that tour.
- Departs 29th September 20182 comments"Anyone going on this tour, shout out ! "
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Anna13th June 2018
Europe Highlights - 10 Days
- Upcoming departures
- July 2018
- August 2018
- September 2018
- October 2018
- November 2018
- March 2019
- April 2019
- SaturdayJul 21, 2018from London10 DaysMondayJul 30, 2018to LondonOnly 2 seats left$215$2,115-10%USD $1,900
- SaturdayAug 4, 2018from London10 DaysMondayAug 13, 2018to LondonOnly 1 seat left$215$2,115-10%USD $1,900
- SaturdayAug 18, 2018from London10 DaysMondayAug 27, 2018to LondonOnly 3 seats left$215$2,115-10%USD $1,900
- SaturdaySep 1, 2018from London10 DaysMondaySep 10, 2018to London10+ seats left$285$2,115-13%USD $1,830
- SaturdaySep 15, 2018from London10 DaysMondaySep 24, 2018to London10+ seats left$285$2,115-13%USD $1,830
- SaturdaySep 29, 2018from London10 DaysMondayOct 8, 2018to London4 seats left$215$2,115-10%USD $1,900
- SaturdayOct 13, 2018from London10 DaysMondayOct 22, 2018to London10+ seats left$370$2,115-17%USD $1,745
- SaturdayOct 27, 2018from London10 DaysMondayNov 5, 2018to London10+ seats left$370$2,115-17%USD $1,745
- ThursdayNov 22, 2018from London10 DaysSaturdayDec 1, 2018to London0 seats leftUSD $2,115Sold outSee similar tours on this date
- WednesdayMar 27, 2019from London10 DaysFridayApr 5, 2019to LondonUSD $2,190
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- Pound sterlingEngland
- EuroFrance , Italy , Austria , Germany , Netherlands and Belgium
Plugs & Adapters
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Switzerland, Austria and Germany. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Start and end in London.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Expat Explore Travel to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 10% to confirm this Expat Explore Travel booking. The remaining balance is then payable 65 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 21 September 2018 the full payment of $1,430 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 65 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1430 for Europe Highlights - 10 Days, but the deposit of 10% is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Expat Explore Travel tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- London (England)
- 343 km
- Paris (France)
- 494 km
- Jungfraujoch (Switzerland)
- 367 km
- Pisa (Italy)
- 69 km
- Florence (Italy)
- 203 km
- Venice (Italy)
- 215 km
- Innsbruck (Austria)
- 97 km
- Munich (Germany)
- 360 km
- St Goar (Germany)
- 13 km
- Boppard (Germany)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,430 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 8,717 tours in Europe
- covered by 242 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 65 days prior to the departure date.
- 55 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe Highlights - 10 Days