Europe Highlights - 10 Days
- Our saving
- US $ 1,405
- View the Eiffel Tower and dine in the Latin Quarter
- Enjoy traditional Bavarian beer and delicious Tuscan wine
- Go to the highest train station in Europe – Jungfraujoch
- See the Leaning Tower of Pisa and tour the ancient Rome
- Taste some delicious Dutch cheese and Belgian waffles
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
Day 1: London - Paris
Start point Outside Hotel Novotel at Greenwich station, 173-185 Greenwich High Road, London, SE10 8JA 06:30
- Day 2: Paris - Free day
- Day 3: Burgundy - Swiss Alps
- Day 4: Swiss Alps - Free day
- Day 5: Pisa - Tuscany
- Day 6: Florence - Venice
- Day 7: Innsbruck - Munich - Bavaria
- Day 8: Bavaria - Rhine Valley
- Day 9: Rhine Valley - Amsterdam
Day 10: Bruges - London
End point Greenwich train station, 173-185 Greenwich High Road, London, SE10 8JA 18:30 – 21:30
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
Paris - Ibis la Defense
Address: 4 Boulevard de Neuilly, 92400 Courbevoie, France
Swiss Alps - Alpenrose Hotel & Gardens
Address: Kirchgasse 72B, 3812 Wilderswil, Switzerland
Tuscany - Hotel Massimo d'Azeglio
Address: Corso Matteotti 42, 51016 Montecatini Terme PT, Italy
Venice - Elite Residence Hotel
Address: Via Forte Marghera, 119, 30173 Venezia VE, Italy
Munich - ACHAT Premium München-Süd
Address: Perchtinger Str. 3, 81379 München, Germany
Rhine Valley - Rheinlust
Address: Rheinallee 27-30, 56154 Boppard, Germany
Amsterdam - Hampton by Hilton Schipol Airport
Address: Neptunusstraat 1, 2132 JA Hoofddorp, Netherlands
*Please note exact accommodation and details are re-confirmed at time of booking and subject to change up to 6 weeks prior to departure
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Rather Poor
- CCeciliaHartmanWritten on August 5, 20194.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Some hotel accommodations has no air condition inspite of hot weather and also some is located away from the city center which is so inconvenient with limited time Timeframe. But having Filip as a tour guide, he made our tour enjoyable with his nice... Read more
- Christopher Ling KwongWritten on August 2, 20194.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
Well organized. Good information from guide. A bit too rush. Some destinations a bit cursory. Most destinations well chosen.Review collected by Expat Explore Travel
- Jamilah SueannWritten on July 27, 20194.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Great experience! !!Review collected by Expat Explore Travel
- MelindaWritten on July 27, 20194.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Fantastic tour Gustavo was a brilliant Tour guide with a wealth of knowledge and experience. He was always quick to follow up with any request and was genuinely caring of the whole group. The places we visited gave us a taste of Europe and our bus driver... Read moreReview collected by Expat Explore Travel
- SharonWritten on July 17, 20194.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
We all agreed this was our favorite vacation. The pieces all fell together. It was a great trip, we had fellow travelers that we bonded immediately with and our tour guide Gustavo who was professional but hilarious! Loved him! Peter our driver was great.... Read moreReview collected by Expat Explore Travel
- DaniellaWritten on July 14, 20193.0 - AverageShow detailed ratings
Air conditioning was not working properly on the bus, itinerary was too rushed and not enough time spent in places. Majority of the hotels included were terrible and without aircon in the middle of a heatwave. Too much time spent on the bus getting to placesReview collected by Expat Explore Travel
- shanvicbradWritten on June 22, 20195.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Amazing Experience! As a solo traveller i must say i was a bit scared, not knowing what to expect or how the people would be but i had the best time and met some amazing people, the whole group got on so well. I feel like i got more than my moneys worth on... Read more
- CassandraHammondWritten on June 18, 20195.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
The vacation of a lifetime. Very pleased with my experience. I would do it again in a heartbeat.Review collected by Expat Explore Travel
- ChristenWritten on June 18, 20194.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
It was extremely fast paced but so glad we got to see so much! Kevin was GREAT! Hotel in Montecatini Was dated and a/c did not work well which made for a hot night.Review collected by Expat Explore Travel
- HelenWritten on June 18, 20195.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Absolutely fantastic tour. Would highly recommend this tour. Excellent value for money and terrific guide and driver.Review collected by Expat Explore Travel
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Where does this tour start and finish?
This tour starts on Day 1 outside the Novotel Hotel at Greenwich Station. Please be ready for departure at 6:30 am. This tour also gives you the option to meet in the hotel lobby of the Holiday Inn Express in Greenwich for a 7:00 am departure. We recommend arranging pre-tour accommodation the night before at either hotel to ensure you do not miss your strict departure times.
This tour ends on Day 10 outside the Novotel Hotel at Greenwich Station. The coach should arrive between 6:30 pm - 9:30 pm depending on traffic conditions. We recommend booking departing flights for the day after to allow for any delays.
Can you assist with booking additional accommodation?
Expat Explore is able to book additional accommodation for this tour but you are more than welcome to book directly with the hotel yourself.
How much time do you spend in each city?
You can have as much time as you like to do your own thing as nothing on a tour is mandatory. This tour is designed to offer you free time, or optional activities as you prefer, so you can decide how to spend your time. It is fair to say that the days you move between one city and another, that these are full travel days, with some short sight-seeing stops along the way.
- Europe Highlights 10 Days
- Western Europe Travel Guide
Guides who have led this tour
- "Worked in the industry for over 10 years now in various countries around Europe. Worked with Santa in..."
- "I love to travel, so this job is perfect. I get to meet passengers of all ages and from all over the..."
- "I am a language teacher that does not enjoy the stuffiness of a classroom, so I venture out on the road..."
- "Hi everyone, I'm Botrous aka Peter as my friends like to call me. Born and raised near Luxor where I..."
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Thomas4th July 2019
Europe Highlights - 10 Days
- Upcoming departures
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- November 2019
- April 2020
- May 2020
- June 2020
- July 2020
- August 2020
- September 2020
- October 2020
- March 2021
- May 2021
- SaturdayAug 31, 2019from London10 DaysMondaySep 9, 2019to London0 seats leftUSD $2,040
- TuesdaySep 3, 2019from London10 DaysThursdaySep 12, 2019to London0 seats leftUSD $2,040
- SaturdaySep 14, 2019from London10 DaysMondaySep 23, 2019to London4 seats left$195$2,040-10%USD $1,845
- TuesdaySep 17, 2019from London10 DaysThursdaySep 26, 2019to London0 seats leftUSD $2,040
- SaturdaySep 28, 2019from London10 DaysMondayOct 7, 2019to London10+ seats left$195$2,040-10%USD $1,845
- SaturdayOct 12, 2019from London10 DaysMondayOct 21, 2019to London4 seats left$195$2,040-10%USD $1,845
- SaturdayOct 26, 2019from London10 DaysMondayNov 4, 2019to London10+ seats left$285$2,040-14%USD $1,755
- TuesdayNov 19, 2019from London10 DaysThursdayNov 28, 2019to London0 seats leftUSD $2,040
- WednesdayApr 8, 2020from London10 DaysFridayApr 17, 2020to London10+ seats left$285$2,040-14%USD $1,755
- SaturdayMay 9, 2020from London10 DaysMondayMay 18, 2020to London10+ seats left$490$2,040-24%USD $1,550
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- Pound sterlingEngland
- EuroFrance , Italy , Austria , Germany , Netherlands and Belgium
Plugs & Adapters
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Switzerland, Austria and Germany. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Start and end in London.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Expat Explore Travel to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- For any tour departing before 28 October 2019 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after 28 October 2019, a minimum payment of 10% is required to confirm your booking with Expat Explore Travel. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 65 days days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Cancellation policy
- TourRadar is an authorised Agent of Expat Explore Travel. Please familiarise yourself with the Expat Explore Travel payment, cancellation and refund conditions.
- Payment methods
- The following cards are accepted for Expat Explore Travel tours: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- London (England)
- 343 km
- Paris (France)
- 494 km
- Jungfraujoch (Switzerland)
- 367 km
- Pisa (Italy)
- 69 km
- Florence (Italy)
- 203 km
- Venice (Italy)
- 215 km
- Innsbruck (Austria)
- 97 km
- Munich (Germany)
- 360 km
- St Goar (Germany)
- 13 km
- Boppard (Germany)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,405 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 12,032 tours in Europe
- covered by 571 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 65 days prior to the departure date.
- 79 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe Highlights - 10 Days