Europe Highlights - 10 Days
- Our saving
- US $ 1,306
- View the Eiffel Tower and dine in the Latin Quarter
- Enjoy traditional Bavarian beer and delicious Tuscan wine
- Go to the highest train station in Europe – Jungfraujoch
- See the Leaning Tower of Pisa and tour the ancient Rome
- Taste some delicious Dutch cheese and Belgian waffles
- Rather Poor
- RLRobertWritten on September 14, 20182.5 - AverageThe quality of the tour starts with the guide and Peter acted as if he did not want to be with us. Also the stops were all at service areas whereas they should be at photo op areas. Too much time on bus so the tour should be longer. Bus was a disaster with broken windshield wiper that kept everyone awake, broken seats, broken tables and stains in many places. Three hours in a Munich shopping area is not my idea of seeing the sights.Show detailed ratings
- EPEdgardoWritten on September 12, 20184.5 - ExcellentWe enjoyed our Europe tour adventure. It’s very memorable experience. I hope there’s a tour around London, UK included in this package.Show detailed ratings
- AArlysBrandenWritten on September 11, 20183.0 - AverageWe did not receive any information when in the coach or at any stops. Peter did only what was absolutely necessary. We spent many hours in silence on the bus. We took the tour to receive information about places and expected more interaction from our guide. We are extremely disappointed is everyone else. We would never take another tour if this is what to expectShow detailed ratings
- LRLynetteWritten on September 8, 20184.5 - ExcellentLoved the tour - Jamie was a fantastic host. Really switched on - lots of local history and information about the culture of the country we were visiting. Great sense of humour and great at keeping the group up to date with what was happening and what to expect. Graham was a fantastic bus driver - which made for a very enjoyable and comfortable trip. We met some new friends and all in all had a great time. ThanksShow detailed ratings
- AAnonymousWritten on September 8, 20184.5 - ExcellentJamie was absolutely the best tour guide. He kept us well informed about every place we stopped- what to expect what not to expect. He kept us well informed of the history and culture of each country along with anything we needed to be aware of. His sense of humour along with his local knowledge was of great benefit. We made some friends and met from different countries on the tour. Graham was a great driver and having the confidence in him made our trip very comfortable and enjoyable.Show detailed ratings
- LALorieWritten on August 29, 20184.5 - ExcellentMemorable Tour. Something to cherish.Show detailed ratings
- AAnonymousWritten on August 28, 20184.5 - ExcellentThis tour is very fast paced but one gets to experience life in Europe. 8 countries, 10 days, 2700mi on the coach. Jamie is a phenomenal tour guide and Graham a phenomenal driver and they worked excellent as a team. Definitely do the optional excursion in Switzerland.Show detailed ratings
- JohnWritten on August 14, 20185.0 - ExcellentAmazing tour and you were able to see a lot of countries. Our guide Jaime was absolutely amazing!!! Such a great trip and Expact knows how to run a tour.Show detailed ratings
- SSSiobhanWritten on August 1, 20184.0 - GoodOverall good experience and I was able to visit countries that I may not have thought to visit on my own.Show detailed ratings
- DWDereckWritten on July 27, 20184.5 - ExcellentExcellent trip. Memories for whole family.Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
Day 1: London - Paris
Start point Outside Hotel Novotel at Greenwich station, 173-185 Greenwich High Road, London, SE10 8JA 06:30
- Day 2: Paris - Free day
- Day 3: Burgundy - Swiss Alps
- Day 4: Swiss Alps - Free day
- Day 5: Pisa - Tuscany
- Day 6: Florence - Venice
- Day 7: Innsbruck - Munich - Bavaria
- Day 8: Bavaria - Rhine Valley
- Day 9: Rhine Valley - Amsterdam
Day 10: Bruges - London
End point Greenwich train station, 173-185 Greenwich High Road, London, SE10 8JA 18:30 – 21:30
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
Paris - Ibis la Defense
Address: 4 Boulevard de Neuilly, 92400 Courbevoie, France
Swiss Alps - Alpenrose Hotel & Gardens
Address: Kirchgasse 72B, 3812 Wilderswil, Switzerland
Tuscany - Hotel Massimo d'Azeglio
Address: Corso Matteotti 42, 51016 Montecatini Terme PT, Italy
Venice - Elite Residence Hotel
Address: Via Forte Marghera, 119, 30173 Venezia VE, Italy
Munich - ACHAT Premium München-Süd
Address: Perchtinger Str. 3, 81379 München, Germany
Rhine Valley - Rheinlust
Address: Rheinallee 27-30, 56154 Boppard, Germany
Amsterdam - Hampton by Hilton Schipol Airport
Address: Neptunusstraat 1, 2132 JA Hoofddorp, Netherlands
*Please note exact accommodation and details are re-confirmed at time of booking and subject to change up to 6 weeks prior to departure
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Europe Highlights 10 Days
- Western Europe Travel Guide
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Can you assist with booking additional accommodation?
Expat Explore is unable to book additional accommodation for this tour but you are more than welcome to book directly with the hotel yourself.
How much time do you spend in each city?
You can have as much time as you like to do your own thing as nothing on a tour is mandatory. This tour is designed to offer you free time, or optional activities as you prefer, so you can decide how to spend your time. It is fair to say that the days you move between one city and another, that these are full travel days, with some short sight-seeing stops along the way.
Will wifi be available on the tour?
There will be wi-fi available in all of the hotels you stay at on the tour.
Guides who have led this tour
- "Worked in the industry for over 10 years now in various countries around Europe. Worked with Santa in..."
- "I love to travel, so this job is perfect. I get to meet passengers of all ages and from all over the..."
- "Hi everyone, I'm Botrous aka Peter as my friends like to call me. Born and raised near Luxor where I..."
427 travellers met before going on their Expat Explore Travel Europe Highlights - 10 Days tour.
Select the departure date of the tour that you're planning on going on and chat with other travellers going on that tour.
- Departs 29th September 20182 comments"Anyone going on this tour, shout out ! "
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Amanda15th May 2018
Europe Highlights - 10 Days
- Upcoming departures
- September 2018
- October 2018
- November 2018
- March 2019
- April 2019
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- April 2020
- SaturdaySep 29, 2018from London10 DaysMondayOct 8, 2018to London0 seats left$82USD $1,958
- SaturdayOct 13, 2018from London10 DaysMondayOct 22, 2018to London7 seats left$283$2,040-14%USD $1,757
- SaturdayOct 27, 2018from London10 DaysMondayNov 5, 2018to London10+ seats left$283$2,040-14%USD $1,757
- ThursdayNov 22, 2018from London10 DaysSaturdayDec 1, 2018to London0 seats left$82USD $1,958
- WednesdayMar 27, 2019from London10 DaysFridayApr 5, 2019to London0 seats left$82USD $1,958
- WednesdayApr 17, 2019from London10 DaysFridayApr 26, 2019to London10+ seats left$499$2,040-24%USD $1,541
- SaturdayApr 27, 2019from London10 DaysMondayMay 6, 2019to London10+ seats left$480$2,040-24%USD $1,560
- SaturdayMay 11, 2019from London10 DaysMondayMay 20, 2019to London10+ seats left$706$2,040-35%USD $1,334
- SaturdayMay 25, 2019from London10 DaysMondayJun 3, 2019to London10+ seats left$499$2,040-24%USD $1,541
- TuesdayMay 28, 2019from London10 DaysThursdayJun 6, 2019to London$82USD $1,958
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- Pound sterlingEngland
- EuroFrance , Italy , Austria , Germany , Netherlands and Belgium
Plugs & Adapters
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Switzerland, Austria and Germany. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Start and end in London.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Expat Explore Travel to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 10% to confirm this Expat Explore Travel booking. The remaining balance is then payable 65 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 24 November 2018 the full payment of $1,306 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 65 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1306 for Europe Highlights - 10 Days, but the deposit of 10% is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Expat Explore Travel tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- London (England)
- 343 km
- Paris (France)
- 494 km
- Jungfraujoch (Switzerland)
- 367 km
- Pisa (Italy)
- 69 km
- Florence (Italy)
- 203 km
- Venice (Italy)
- 215 km
- Innsbruck (Austria)
- 97 km
- Munich (Germany)
- 360 km
- St Goar (Germany)
- 13 km
- Boppard (Germany)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,306 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,810 tours in Europe
- covered by 255 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 65 days prior to the departure date.
- 67 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe Highlights - 10 Days