- Our saving
- US $ 853
- +5 Destinations
- Nile Valley
- See the Great Pyramids and the Sphinx in Giza
- Step back in time with a cruise on the Nile
- Get your camera ready as you visit the great temples
- Soak up the sun, go snorkelling and relax in Hurghada
- Buy a few awesome souvenirs at the Bazaar in Cairo
- Age range
- 12 to 99 year olds
- Hotel, Berth / Cabin
- Max Group Size
- Boat, Private Vehicle
- Travel style
- In-depth Cultural, River Cruise, Historical, Christmas & New Year
- Timeless Tours
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Cairo
- Day 2: Cairo - Giza Pyramids
- Day 3: Aswan
- Day 4: Nile Cruise, Kom-Ombo
- Day 5: Nile Cruise to Luxor
- Day 6: Luxor
- Day 7: Luxor to Red Sea Hurghada
- Day 8: Hurghada, Red Sea
- Day 9: Hurghada, Red Sea
- Day 10: Hurghada, Red Sea
- Day 11: Back to Cairo
- Day 12: Cairo
- Day 13: Cairo
- Day 14: Cairo - Flight back home
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Rather Poor
- GlennWritten on June 17, 20194.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
It was great itinerary , hotels were very good and Miriam was a excellent guide i learned a lot of information from her on Egypt from here and very help full throughout the my Vacation.Review collected by Timeless Tours
- GGlendaDyckWritten on June 4, 20194.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
We had an excellent time exploring Egypt and our guide was phenomenal! Thanks!
- LOLINDAWritten on June 3, 20194.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
The Itinerary was full of adventure and fast paced for the first few days was a better pace once we reached the River cruise. Loved our guide Nabil he made our trip so memorable best tour guide we have ever had. If anyone is planning this 14 day Egypt... Read more
- GSGeoffWritten on May 29, 20194.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Better air conditioning in transport ( small vans) would be good. Pharonic village could be skipped- it’s all replica - nothing beats the original. All staff were great & Mariam was brilliant- patient, tolerant and helpful.Cruise was great but ship needs an... Read more
- MMichelleWritten on May 21, 20194.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
We had the best time. Our guide Nabil was very knowledgeable and kind. We travelled with our three boys (8, 6, 5) and they loved him. He went beyond his duties and played with them. He was also flexible which I appreciated traveling with kids. I highly... Read more
- SPSaraWritten on May 4, 20194.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
Just loved our Timeless tour , such good value for money and our guide Nabil Shody was amazing!
- EAEmeshWritten on April 25, 20194.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
The Nile cruise was excellent, would have liked to spend more time on the cruise and less in Cairo. The Oasis Hotel in Cairo was very remote. The 3 Corners Beach Resort in Hurghada was great in every way except for the terrible beach front that was rocky,... Read more
- HYhongWritten on April 24, 20194.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Hotel wifi need improvement Tour bus should have WiFi
- YBYVONNEWritten on April 21, 20194.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
We loved the tour of Egypt! It was way beyond our expectations for value for money!! Everything was well organised, the hotels were good( especially in Hurghada), transport was great and our tour guide Meena was fantastic! He was so caring, had a great... Read more
- DebraWritten on April 20, 20194.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Cannot begin to express how good this tour was. From the moment we got off the plane, we received 5* treatment. Our guide Meena could not do enough for us, his passion and attention to detail was amazing. Nothing a bother you only had to ask and it was... Read more
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Is tipping included and if not, how much should I budget?
Tipping is not included in the tour price as this is at your own discretion. Your finalised travel documents will include further information in regards to the tour as well as suggestions for tipping amounts.
Can I join a tour late or leave it early?
It is possible to leave a tour early however you will be responsible for your own arrangements & costs from the moment you decide to leave the tour. If you feel this may be necessary for you to join the tour please consult our team of Travel Experts before you book your tour.
Is travel insurance compulsory?
Travel insurance is compulsory on this tour, if you have not already organised your travel insurance we recommend World Nomads as just one of many options to choose from.
- Is it safe to travel to Egypt?
- After the devastating event that took place in North Sina Egypt we asked our travellers who are currently on our Nile Jewel 9 day tour How do they feel about safety in the tour, and this is what they had to say. Please watch and share
- Egypt Tours - travel back in time
- Discover the Best of Egypt with Timeless Tours
Guides who have led this tour
- "I just wanna go on more adventures. Be around Good/Positive energy. Connect with people. Learn new things...."
- "Hi everyone, I'm Botrous aka Peter as my friends like to call me. Born and raised near Luxor where I..."
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Stephen24th June 2019
- Upcoming departures
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- November 2019
- December 2019
- January 2020
- February 2020
- SaturdayAug 31, 2019from Cairo14 DaysFridaySep 13, 2019to Cairo9 seats left$320$1,172-27%USD $853
- SaturdaySep 7, 2019from Cairo14 DaysFridaySep 20, 2019to Cairo10+ seats left$320$1,172-27%USD $853
- SaturdaySep 14, 2019from Cairo14 DaysFridaySep 27, 2019to Cairo10+ seats left$320$1,172-27%USD $853
- SaturdaySep 21, 2019from Cairo14 DaysFridayOct 4, 2019to Cairo10+ seats left$320$1,172-27%USD $853
- SaturdaySep 28, 2019from Cairo14 DaysFridayOct 11, 2019to Cairo8 seats left$320$1,172-27%USD $853
- SaturdayOct 5, 2019from Cairo14 DaysFridayOct 18, 2019to Cairo7 seats left$320$1,172-27%USD $853
- SaturdayOct 12, 2019from Cairo14 DaysFridayOct 25, 2019to Cairo6 seats left$320$1,172-27%USD $853
- SaturdayOct 19, 2019from Cairo14 DaysFridayNov 1, 2019to Cairo9 seats left$320$1,172-27%USD $853
- SaturdayOct 26, 2019from Cairo14 DaysFridayNov 8, 2019to Cairo8 seats left$320$1,172-27%USD $853
- SaturdayNov 2, 2019from Cairo14 DaysFridayNov 15, 2019to Cairo8 seats left$320$1,172-27%USD $853
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Recommended for Egypt. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Egypt. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Egypt. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Recommended for Egypt. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Yellow fever
- Certificate of vaccination required if arriving from an infected area for Egypt. Ideally 10 days before travel.
- Start and end in Cairo.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- For any tour departing before 23 October 2019 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after 23 October 2019, a minimum payment of 15% is required to confirm your booking with Timeless Tours . The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 65 days days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Cancellation policy
- TourRadar is an authorised Agent of Timeless Tours . Please familiarise yourself with the Timeless Tours payment, cancellation and refund conditions.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Timeless Tours will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Payment methods
- The following cards are accepted for Timeless Tours : Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- Cairo (Egypt)
- 4 km
- Giza (Egypt)
- 681 km
- Aswan (Egypt)
- 45 km
- Kom Ombo (Egypt)
- 138 km
- Luxor (Egypt)
- 210 km
- Hurghada (Egypt)
- 399 km
- Cairo (Egypt)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $853 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 6,530 tours in Africa
- covered by 522 different operators in Africa
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 65 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Egypt Highlights via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 67 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Egypt Highlights