Egypt Highlights 14 days
- Our saving
- US $ 732
- +6 Destinations
- Nile Valley
- See the Great Pyramids and the Sphinx in Giza
- Feel as if you have travelled back in time on a Nile cruise
- Get your camera ready as you visit the great temples
- Soak up the sun, go snorkelling and relax in Hurghada
- Buy a few awesome souvenirs at the Bazaar in Cairo
- Age range
- 5 to 70 year olds
- Hotel, Berth / Cabin
- Boat, Private Vehicle
- Travel style
- Discovery, Adventure
- Rather Poor
- AAnonymousWritten on September 11, 20184.0 - GoodI did this tour in August with my Daughter and it was just amazing. Yes it was hot 35-45 but not humid so less crowded everywhere which is a bonus. Relaxing at Hurghada afterwards a great way to unwind as it is a full on tour,getting up at 3am for the Abu Simbel trip and the balloon flight over the Valley of the Kings well worth the effort! We felt safe at all times even had an armed guard occasionally. Take more cash with you as it is an all cash country only the hotels and large souvineer shops take credit cards. Timeless Tours were fantastic no problem too small to sort out . The Guides were all very knowledgable Arkmed who took us to Alexandria and Dashur to see the Bent and Red pyramids (well worth the extra visit before tour) then Ramez and Mariam all easy to get on with. Once again thank you for a life long memory of Egypt which we will never forget.Show detailed ratings
- AAnonymousWritten on September 11, 20185.0 - ExcellentThis was a fantastic value for money tour! The local Egyptian tour guides Mariam and Rames were friendly, well educated in Egyptian history and super accommodating to the groups needs. When a couple issues arose they were on them instantly and persistently until they were solved. Summer was hot but nothing two Aussies couldn't handle with an air-conditioned bus - also less tourists! Pros of going to Egypt with Timeless Tours: It's an amazing life changing trip, just do it! Great value for money. Semi-flexible tour options e.g. flying vs. bus, felucca vs cruise boat, lunch options adjusted to suit needs. Attentive tour guides. Tips for Egypt: Expect heat in summer. Bring a hat, sunnies and sunscreen. Comfy sandals and long sleeve cotton shirts are your best friend. Bring lots of cash because card is only accepted in hotels and very few high-end businesses. ATMs are available but expect fees. Buy a data sim card on arrival as WiFi is limited and usually not free. I also really recommend the 14 day over the 9/10 day tours as you have more time to relax in Hurghada after a high intensity few days (especially if you do all of the optional extras, which I highly recommend especially the hot air balloon, scuba diving, and Nubian dinner). Did I mention the Hurghada beach resort has unlimited free alcohol and food?!? We also booked a dessert safari here through Tripadvisor but your tour guide is seriously happy to help with anything you need. They even went to the shop and bought us green tea and cold tablets! What are you waiting for, book the trip already. I have no regrets and would recommend this tour to any of my traveller friends.Show detailed ratings
- AAnonymousWritten on September 10, 20184.0 - GoodI did this tour in August with my Daughter and it was just amazing. Yes it was hot 35-45 but it is a dry heat which means it is less crowded everywhere which is a bonus. Relaxing at Hurghada afterwards a great way to unwind as it is a full on trip in the beginning,getting up at 3am for the Abu Simble and the balloon trip over the Valley of the Kings well worth the effort ! We felt safe at all times even had an armed guard occasionally . Take more cash with you as it is an all cash society only the hotels and larger shops take credit cards. Timeless Tours were fantastic no problem too small to sort out and the tour guides Miriam,Ramez and Arkmed very knowledgable . Have already recommended them to friends. Once again thankyou for a life long memory of Egypt which we will never forget.Show detailed ratings
- GloriaWritten on August 18, 20184.5 - ExcellentIt was excellent and our guide Ramaz went above and beyond for taking care of us and making sure we were safe even to the extent of having a security guard with us on occasions.Show detailed ratings
- AllanWritten on August 13, 20184.0 - GoodGreat locations, and tour guide was helpful and very informative.Show detailed ratings
- CchuckWritten on July 13, 20184.5 - ExcellentThe tour went very well. All transfers and transportation were smooth. The hotels were 3-4 star and quite adequate. The included meals were a little above average, however we like middle eastern cuisine. The Nile cruise food and culture show were very good. The included itinerary covers most of the highlights and the few optional tours complete the trip. Having said that, Egypt is not a beginners trip for most people. Culture shock is unavoidable. You should have a prescription for stomach ailments. The peddlers will follow you and they do not like to take no for an answer. You will see plenty of automatic rifles in the hands of the Egyptian army and security forces. We never felt concerned for our safety. The one included boat tour in Cairo on the last day of the Pharaonic village was not very good. The rest of the tours were great. The people were friendly and the tour guides professional.Show detailed ratings
- JJoannWritten on June 22, 20185.0 - ExcellentAbsolutely fantastic tour guide. Knowledgeable, funny and bubbly and always attentive to our needs. Thank you for the memories.. it stays in our hearts even after few years...Show detailed ratings
- IIsmaelThorOlafssonWritten on May 12, 20185.0 - ExcellentPeter was great, funny, made us feel safe and all around good guide. I would not have to think twice to recommend him to a different group.Show detailed ratings
- IIsmaelThorOlafssonWritten on May 12, 20185.0 - ExcellentPeter was great, he was funny and made us feel safe. Would definitely recommend him to another group and would love to have him for the second timeShow detailed ratings
- AAnonymousWritten on May 11, 20185.0 - ExcellentBotrous was fantastic. I have been on many tours n trips, but he was the best guide by a long way. He was very knowledgeable, friendly and fun to be around.Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Cairo
- Day 2: Cairo - Giza Pyramids
- Day 3: Aswan
- Day 4: Nile Cruise, Kom-Ombo, Edfu
- Day 5: Nile Cruise to Luxor
- Day 6: Luxor
- Day 7: Luxor to Red Sea Hurghada
- Day 8: Hurghada, Red Sea
- Day 9: Hurghada, Red Sea
- Day 10: Hurghada, Red Sea
- Day 11: Back to Cairo
- Day 12: Cairo
- Day 13: Cairo
- Day 14: Cairo - Flight back home
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Is it safe to travel to Egypt?
- After the devastating event that took place in North Sina Egypt we asked our travellers who are currently on our Nile Jewel 9 day tour How do they feel about safety in the tour, and this is what they had to say. Please watch and share
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
When and where does the tour end?
After breakfast, the trip will end in Cairo where it began and transfer to the airport is provided without an additional cost.
When and where does the tour start?
Day 1 of the tour is an arrivals day, so you can arrive at any time. Airport transfers are included and there will be a briefing in the evening.
Do you arrange airport transfers?
Airport transfers are included in the tour price and can be served at any time 24 hours a day.
Guides who have led this tour
- "Hi everyone, I'm Botrous aka Peter as my friends like to call me. Born and raised near Luxor where I..."
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Debra2nd June 2018
Egypt Highlights 14 days
- Upcoming departures
- September 2018
- October 2018
- November 2018
- December 2018
- January 2019
- February 2019
- March 2019
- April 2019
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- November 2019
- December 2019
- SaturdaySep 22, 2018from Cairo14 DaysFridayOct 5, 2018to Cairo10+ seats left$538$1,270-42%USD $732
- SaturdaySep 29, 2018from Cairo14 DaysFridayOct 12, 2018to Cairo10+ seats left$538$1,270-42%USD $732
- SaturdayOct 6, 2018from Cairo14 DaysFridayOct 19, 2018to Cairo5 seats left$538$1,270-42%USD $732
- SaturdayOct 13, 2018from Cairo14 DaysFridayOct 26, 2018to Cairo10+ seats left$538$1,270-42%USD $732
- SaturdayOct 20, 2018from Cairo14 DaysFridayNov 2, 2018to Cairo10+ seats left$538$1,270-42%USD $732
- SaturdayOct 27, 2018from Cairo14 DaysFridayNov 9, 2018to Cairo9 seats left$538$1,270-42%USD $732
- SaturdayNov 3, 2018from Cairo14 DaysFridayNov 16, 2018to Cairo10+ seats left$538$1,270-42%USD $732
- SaturdayNov 10, 2018from Cairo14 DaysFridayNov 23, 2018to Cairo9 seats left$538$1,270-42%USD $732
- SaturdayNov 17, 2018from Cairo14 DaysFridayNov 30, 2018to Cairo10+ seats left$538$1,270-42%USD $732
- SaturdayNov 24, 2018from Cairo14 DaysFridayDec 7, 2018to Cairo10+ seats left$538$1,270-42%USD $732
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Recommended for Egypt. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Egypt. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Egypt. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Recommended for Egypt. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Yellow fever
- Certificate of vaccination required if arriving from an infected area for Egypt. Ideally 10 days before travel.
- Start and end in Cairo.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Timeless Tours booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 17 November 2018 the full payment of $732 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $732 for Egypt Highlights 14 days, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Timeless Tours will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Timeless Tours : Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Cairo (Egypt)
- 4 km
- Giza (Egypt)
- 681 km
- Aswan (Egypt)
- 45 km
- Kom Ombo (Egypt)
- 55 km
- Edfu (Egypt)
- 84 km
- Luxor (Egypt)
- 210 km
- Hurghada (Egypt)
- 399 km
- Cairo (Egypt)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $732 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 2,485 tours in Africa
- covered by 137 different operators in Africa
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Egypt Highlights 14 days via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 21 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Egypt Highlights 14 days