Andorra Snow Weekend - Ski Trip
- Our saving
- US $ 294
- +1 Destinations
- Rather Poor
- SShayWritten on February 20, 20184.5 - ExcellentHad an amazing time on our recent trip to Andorra for my first time skiing! Our tour leaders Erin & Casey were really helpful and easy going. First timers- I would definitely recommend lessons, but suss out your options if you are there for a short trip!Show detailed ratings
- HHollyWritten on February 16, 20185.0 - ExcellentHad an absolute ball on the weekend trip to Andorra! The tour leaders Casey and Erin were great and happy to help out whenever we needed it :) didn’t want to leave, had so much fun!!Show detailed ratingsStoke Travel commented on this reviewThanks Holly! Glad you had a great time :)
- KLKirstenWritten on February 16, 20185.0 - ExcellentI had an absolute blast on my trip to Andorra. It was well organised, the tour leaders Casey and Erin were lovely and very helpful. And of course got two great days of skiing!Show detailed ratings
- TBTessaWritten on March 10, 20174.5 - ExcellentI went to Andorra a couple of weeks ago, this was my second trip with Stoke Travel and it was a lot of fun. The guides from stoke where really nice and helpful. I went with a couple of friend from Barcelona, I study here, so it was perfect that it was just a weekend, in that way i didn't have to skip school or anything. We had really good weather, just don't forget your suncream.I did and I got burned pretty bad, but it was definitely worth it.Show detailed ratings
- JBJamesWritten on January 20, 20174.5 - ExcellentI went on the Andorra weekender and had an absolute ball! I really liked the atmosphere and the old school ski outfits that some of the staff were wearing! I snowboarded all day on Saturday and then got to know everyone and had some beer and Sangria in the evening. Then back on the slopes on Sunday! All in all a great trip.Show detailed ratings
- OBOliviaWritten on January 4, 20175.0 - ExcellentLast year I went on the Andorra Snow weekend with Stoke Travel and had the best time! I bused from Barcelona with the group. We had hotel accommodation in a gorgeous little town not far from the mountain. It was all so easy! The cost of the trip included all the food at the hotel, transfers to the mountain and back, ski gear and bar crawl on the last night! There was such a good group of us and considering I didn't know how to Ski I still had the best time! Would definitely recommend to anyone who wants a cheap, stress-free, ski weekend in Europe.Show detailed ratings
- HHenrikeWritten on January 3, 20174.5 - ExcellentOhh wauw, I don't know were to start. the pup crawls were the the most fun I have ever had! The skiing was great, laughed a lot and made great friends. Dinner and accommodation are the best. Bus rides are never fun, but Stoke works with what they got and made the bus ride bearable.Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1 Barcelona to Andorra
- Day 2 Andorra
- Day 3 Andorra to Barcelona
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Good by past passengers
- The Stoke Travel Passport
- The Stoke Travel Passport explained
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
What time does the Andorra Ski Weekend tour end on the 3rd day? - just so I know when to book my flight home to London.
We recommend staying the Sunday night in Barcelona. Because of traffic leaving Andorra, we can sometimes get back into Barcelona later than the scheduled time (as late as 10:30/11). We can help you out with accommodation in Barcelona.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- James12th May 2018
Andorra Snow Weekend - Ski Trip
- FridayJan 11, 2019from Barcelona3 DaysSundayJan 13, 2019to Barcelona10+ seats left$12USD $294
- FridayJan 18, 2019from Barcelona3 DaysSundayJan 20, 2019to Barcelona10+ seats left$12USD $294
- FridayJan 25, 2019from Barcelona3 DaysSundayJan 27, 2019to Barcelona10+ seats left$13USD $316
- FridayFeb 1, 2019from Barcelona3 DaysSundayFeb 3, 2019to Barcelona10+ seats left$12USD $294
- FridayFeb 8, 2019from Barcelona3 DaysSundayFeb 10, 2019to Barcelona10+ seats left$12USD $294
- FridayFeb 15, 2019from Barcelona3 DaysSundayFeb 17, 2019to Barcelona10+ seats left$13USD $316
- FridayFeb 22, 2019from Barcelona3 DaysSundayFeb 24, 2019to Barcelona10+ seats left$12USD $294
- FridayMar 1, 2019from Barcelona3 DaysSundayMar 3, 2019to Barcelona10+ seats left$12USD $294
- FridayMar 8, 2019from Barcelona3 DaysSundayMar 10, 2019to Barcelona10+ seats left$12USD $294
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- EuroSpain and Andorra
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Spain. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Start and end in Barcelona.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Stoke Travel booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 22 November 2018 the full payment of $294 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $294 for Andorra Snow Weekend - Ski Trip, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Stoke Travel will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Stoke Travel tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Barcelona (Spain)
- 136 km
- Andorra La Vella (Andorra)
- 136 km
- Barcelona (Spain)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $294 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,842 tours in Europe
- covered by 254 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Andorra Snow Weekend - Ski Trip via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 7 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Andorra Snow Weekend - Ski Trip