Andorra Snow Weekend - Ski Trip
- Our saving
- US $ 265
- +1 Destinations
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1 Barcelona to Andorra
- Day 2 Andorra
- Day 3 Andorra to Barcelona
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Rather Poor
- AlexWritten on February 18, 20195.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
It was a great experience, the guides(Michael, Chantel & Yentle) were awesome and very Welcoming, I would definitely recommend Stoke Travel.
- SShayWritten on February 20, 20184.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Had an amazing time on our recent trip to Andorra for my first time skiing! Our tour leaders Erin & Casey were really helpful and easy going. First timers- I would definitely recommend lessons, but suss out your options if you are there for a short trip!
- HHollyWritten on February 16, 20185.0 - Excellent
Had an absolute ball on the weekend trip to Andorra! The tour leaders Casey and Erin were great and happy to help out whenever we needed it :) didn’t want to leave, had so much fun!!Show detailed ratingsStoke Travel commented on this reviewThanks Holly! Glad you had a great time :)
- KLKirstenWritten on February 16, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
I had an absolute blast on my trip to Andorra. It was well organised, the tour leaders Casey and Erin were lovely and very helpful. And of course got two great days of skiing!
- TBTessaWritten on March 10, 20174.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
I went to Andorra a couple of weeks ago, this was my second trip with Stoke Travel and it was a lot of fun. The guides from stoke where really nice and helpful. I went with a couple of friend from Barcelona, I study here, so it was perfect that it was just... Read more
- JBJamesWritten on January 20, 20174.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
I went on the Andorra weekender and had an absolute ball! I really liked the atmosphere and the old school ski outfits that some of the staff were wearing! I snowboarded all day on Saturday and then got to know everyone and had some beer and Sangria in the... Read more
- OBOliviaWritten on January 4, 20175.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Last year I went on the Andorra Snow weekend with Stoke Travel and had the best time! I bused from Barcelona with the group. We had hotel accommodation in a gorgeous little town not far from the mountain. It was all so easy! The cost of the trip included... Read more
- HHenrikeWritten on January 3, 20174.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Ohh wauw, I don't know were to start. the pup crawls were the the most fun I have ever had! The skiing was great, laughed a lot and made great friends. Dinner and accommodation are the best. Bus rides are never fun, but Stoke works with what they got and... Read more
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
What time does the Andorra Ski Weekend tour end on the 3rd day? - just so I know when to book my flight home to London.
We recommend staying the Sunday night in Barcelona. Because of traffic leaving Andorra, we can sometimes get back into Barcelona later than the scheduled time (as late as 10:30/11). We can help you out with accommodation in Barcelona.
- The Stoke Travel Passport
- The Stoke Travel Passport explained
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Laura20th May 2019
About the countries
- EuroSpain and Andorra
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Spain. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Start and end in Barcelona.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- For any tour departing before 20 November 2019 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after 20 November 2019, a minimum payment of 20% is required to confirm your booking with Stoke Travel. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 60 days days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Cancellation policy
- TourRadar is an authorised Agent of Stoke Travel. Please familiarise yourself with the Stoke Travel payment, cancellation and refund conditions. TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Stoke Travel will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Payment methods
- The following cards are accepted for Stoke Travel tours: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- Barcelona (Spain)
- 136 km
- Andorra La Vella (Andorra)
- 136 km
- Barcelona (Spain)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $265 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 12,225 tours in Europe
- covered by 553 different operators in Europe
- Use Discounts and Credits*
- Past passenger discounts or credits, early-bird savings, child discounts, and multi-person discounts offered by the tour operator may be applicable when you book with TourRadar. *Discounts and credits are subject to the tour operator terms and conditions.
- 8 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Andorra Snow Weekend - Ski Trip