Start planning your tour
Places You’ll See
- Blue Lagoon
- Visit the Harpa Concert Hall
- See the Selijalandsfoss waterfall
- Hike along impress glaciers
- Bathe in natural hot springs
Start and end in Reykjavik! With the adventure tour Iceland Northern Lights, you have a 5 day tour package taking you through Reykjavik, Iceland and 11 other destinations in Iceland. Iceland Northern Lights includes accommodation in a hotel as well as an expert guide, meals, transport and more.
- Day 1: Start Reyjavik.
- Day 2: Drive along the south coast stopping at Seljalandsfoss and Skogafoss waterfalls and Reynisfjara volcanic beach.
- Day 3: Drive across Skeidararsandur floodplains to Skaftafell for stop and visit; on to Svinafellsjokull outlet glacier for easy glacier walk. Drive to Jokulsarlon Glacial Lagoon.
- Day 4: Drive along the south coast passing Eyjafjallajokull Volcano; visit Gullfoss Waterfall, spouts at Geysir and explore the rift valley at Thingvellir N.P.; on to Reykjavik.
- Day 5: End Reykjavik.
- Additional Services
- Additional Services
Where You'll Stay
- Overall RatingExcellent
- Most Recent
- Most Popular
- Highest First
- Lowest First
- BAbarbara· December 07, 2016I enjoyed my trip.Trip date: December 2016
- BABrian· November 22, 2016The experience was fantastic. It was a great way to get acquainted with Iceland. Our guide Petur is an expert on the country, its history and all of the sites that you are seeing. He genuinely enjoyed sharing his country with our tour group. The... Show moreTrip date: November 2016
- AKaren Mather· April 26, 2013This was probably one of the best holidays that i have been on and a great taster for seeing what Iceland has to offer.What was the most inspirational moment of your trip?Where do i begin? There were so many. Iceland is a fantastic place - stunning... Show moreReview collected by Exodus Travels
- AAnthony Spinks· April 09, 2013Iceland is an amazing country with some very dramatic scenery. Although a short trip, we packed a lot into the time available. Seeing the Northern Lights (as we did) is undoubtedly a bonus - but even if you don't get an Aurora sighting, the trip is... Show moreReview collected by Exodus Travels
- AAyme Lipscombe· April 09, 2013Wow, what can I say, it was brilliant!!! My first group holiday and I definately chose well. Glacier trekking was awesome, we were lucky to have fantastic weather on this day, we also saw the iceberg lagoon and yes, later that evening we saw the... Show moreReview collected by Exodus Travels
- ABeverly Cotterill· April 09, 2013A fairly intense itinerary that enables you to see stunning scenery and magnificent waterfalls and if you are lucky, some fantastic northern lights.What was the most inspirational moment of your trip?Seeing the immense and beautiful Skogarfoss... Show moreReview collected by Exodus Travels
- APeter Beasley· March 12, 2013An excellent short trip to Iceland, made unforgettable by being fortunate enough to see the Northern Lights only a few hours after arrival. But sorry not to have had a few hours available to explore the heart of Reykjavik which looked both interesting... Show moreReview collected by Exodus Travels
- ADian Reed· January 29, 2013This was an amazing trip - Iceland proved to be a very interesting and beautiful country.What was the most inspirational moment of your trip?Walking on the glacier definitely, closely followed by the lava cave and seeing the Northern Lights.What did you... Show moreReview collected by Exodus Travels
- ARachel Smith· December 26, 2012Overall a fabulous trip - expect alot of time travelling (hazard of the desire to go further afield than just the usual 'Golden Circle' combined with ever changing weather conditions), but then you get to see some incredibly beautiful sights.When you... Show moreReview collected by Exodus Travels
- ALinda Whitehead· November 23, 2012One of the best ever short holidays! With every type of weather imaginable to contend with our guides Paul and Christian found us some of the best photographic opportunities on this wonderful island including the northern lights on two of the four... Show moreReview collected by Exodus Travels
- When is the best time of year to take this tour?
- Am I guaranteed to see the Northern Lights?
- What's the weather like in Iceland?
- Do you arrange airport transfers?
- Does this tour cater for Vegetarians?
Good to Know
- About the country
- Payment information
- Cancellation Policy
- Discover TourRadar