Best of Germany and Austria Summer 2018
- US $ 3,250
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
Have a question? Call us +1 844 311 3006
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
- City tour in Berlin, Salzburg and Vienna
- Cruise along the River Rhine
- See the Lorelei Rock, Marienberg Fortress
- View the Cologne Cathedral
- Age range
- 5 to 99 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Train & Rail, Coach / Bus
Start in Frankfurt-am-Main and end in Vienna! With the discovery tour Best of Germany and Austria Summer 2018, you have a 13 day tour package taking you through Frankfurt-am-Main, Germany and 11 other destinations in Europe. Best of Germany and Austria Summer 2018 includes accommodation as well as an expert guide, meals, transport and more.
Other reviews about Trafalgar:Write a review
- Chan Meng Kuan's review about another Trafalgar tour4.0 - GoodThe tourist guide is experience. Hotels are good. Unfortunately, 20% of the travellers were sick during the period, but ... Read more
- Cheryl Hommen-Nisler's review about another Trafalgar tour4.5 - ExcellentMy husband and I enjoyed an amazing tour of Europe. We traveled to 5 countries in 10 days. Our Tour Director Kassie Jone... Read more
- Julia Pendery's review about another Trafalgar tour4.5 - ExcellentGood combination of planned activities and free time or optional activities. Nice to stay two nights in each hotel. Good... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Arrive Frankfurt (Offenbach)
- Day 2: Frankfurt (Offenbach) – Rhine Cruise – Cologne
- Day 3: Cologne – High Speed Train – Berlin Sightseeing (2 Nights)
- Day 4: Berlin Sightseeing
- Day 5: Berlin – Würzburg – Rothenburg
- Day 6: Rothenburg – Munich (2 Nights)
- Day 7: Munich Orientation
- Day 8: Munich – Neuschwanstein – Oberammergau
- Day 9: Oberammergau – Innsbruck Orientation
- Day 10: Innsbruck – Salzburg Sightseeing
- Day 11: Salzburg – Dürnstein – Vienna (2 Nights)
- Day 12: Vienna Sightseeing
- Day 13: Depart Vienna
- Western Europe Travel Guide
- Love Travel?
- Travel Today Sustain Tomorrow
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Annie14th May 2018
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
Best of Germany and Austria Summer 2018
Select Departure Month
- Upcoming departures
- June 2018
- July 2018
- August 2018
- September 2018
- October 2018
STARTENDSEATS LEFT PRICE
- SundayJun 3, 2018from Frankfurt-am-Main13 DaysFridayJun 15, 2018to Vienna9 seats leftUSD $3,250
- SundayJun 10, 2018from Frankfurt-am-Main13 DaysFridayJun 22, 2018to Vienna7 seats leftUSD $3,250
- SundayJun 17, 2018from Frankfurt-am-Main13 DaysFridayJun 29, 2018to Vienna7 seats leftUSD $3,250
- SundayJun 24, 2018from Frankfurt-am-Main13 DaysFridayJul 6, 2018to Vienna10+ seats leftUSD $3,250
- SundayJul 1, 2018from Frankfurt-am-Main13 DaysFridayJul 13, 2018to Vienna10+ seats leftUSD $3,250
- SundayJul 29, 2018from Frankfurt-am-Main13 DaysFridayAug 10, 2018to Vienna10+ seats leftUSD $3,275
- SundayAug 5, 2018from Frankfurt-am-Main13 DaysFridayAug 17, 2018to Vienna10+ seats leftUSD $3,275
- SundayAug 12, 2018from Frankfurt-am-Main13 DaysFridayAug 24, 2018to Vienna8 seats leftUSD $3,275
- SundayAug 19, 2018from Frankfurt-am-Main13 DaysFridayAug 31, 2018to Vienna10+ seats leftUSD $3,275
- SundayAug 26, 2018from Frankfurt-am-Main13 DaysFridaySep 7, 2018to Vienna0 seats leftUSD $3,275Sold outSee similar tours on this date
Show more departures
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
- EuroGermany and Austria
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Germany and Austria. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Frankfurt-am-Main is the starting point and Vienna is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Trafalgar to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $200 to confirm this Trafalgar booking. The remaining balance is then payable 50 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 14 July 2018 the full payment of $3,250 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $3250 for Best of Germany and Austria Summer 2018, but the deposit of $200 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Trafalgar tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 1,945 km.
- Frankfurt-am-Main (Germany)
- 152 km
- Cologne (Germany)
- 478 km
- Berlin (Germany)
- 313 km
- Bayreuth (Germany)
- 198 km
- Rothenburg (Germany)
- 247 km
- Munich (Germany)
- 89 km
- Neuschwanstein (Germany)
- 25 km
- Oberammergau (Germany)
- 44 km
- Innsbruck (Austria)
- 138 km
- Salzburg (Austria)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $3,250 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 7,980 tours in Europe
- covered by 211 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date.
- 17,970 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours