Namibias Heart Spectacular Safari Adventure **Sustainable Approach to Travel
- Tour Operator:
- World Adventure Tours
- Max group size:
- Age range:
- 15 to 90
- Operated in:
- Tour id:
Places You’ll See
- Day 1 *MONDAY* WINDHOEK AIRPORT – WINDHOEK CITY CENTER (50KM) | HILTON HOTEL
- Day 2 *TUESDAY* WINDHOEK – ETOSHA NATIONAL PARK (500KM) | HALALI CAMP
- Day 3 *WEDNESDAY* ETOSHA NATIONAL PARK – TALENI (70KM) | ETOSHA VILLAGE
- Day 4 *THURSDAY* ETOSHA – SWAKOPMUND (510KM) | HOTEL A LA MER
- Day 5 *FRIDAY* SWAKOPMUND – SESRIEM (350KM) | DESERT CAMP
- Day 6 *SATURDAY* SOSSUSVLEI – DEAD VLEI – DUNE 45 – SESRIEM CANYON (120 KM) | DESERT CAMP
- Day 7 *SUNDAY* SESRIEM – WINDHOEK AIRPORT (320KM) | DEPART
- Additional Services
Where You'll Stay
Operated by World Adventure Tours
World Adventure Tours is a small family-run company located in Uppsala, Sweden. We believe in the know-how and experience of the people who live and work locally. That’s why we don’t make our adventure packages ourselves. We get them from the most qualified: the locals. In short: we exist to put you in touch with reliable local travel companies so that you can get the best possible adventure experience. We also provide travel guarantees, insurance, and reliable payment options. We have our priorities straight. All adventures with us will be ethical, green, and fair. By that, we mean that your once-in-a-lifetime adventure will not have a negative impact on the wondrous destinations that welcome us. This goes for the environmental impact as well as the social and economic effects of tourism. We have all the important certifications, but most importantly, by booking locally through us, most of your money ends up in the hands of the people doing most of the work. This benefits local development and the economy in a way that, for example, charities cannot. We have a small selection of destinations and adventures to offer you. This is because we carefully select them from local companies that we know and trust to ensure quality. We want to have a personal relationship with every single person that you are going to meet on your adventure -from agents and hotel managers to guides and drivers. We have arranged a travel guarantee with the Swedish Legal, Financial, and Administrative Services Agency (Kammarkollegiet). The travel guarantee means that you will be able to receive compensation if any part of your package trip or linked travel arrangements is canceled in the event that we should become insolvent. The travel guarantee that we have arranged means that you are entitled to compensation for the unfulfilled part of the package trip or linked travel arrangement that we are responsible for. We work with many people in tourism, like travelers, tour guides, agents, hotel managers, and drivers. Because of this, we have a small but important role to play in developing sustainable tourism. As a result, we have committed our company to work towards sustainability. We will implement and promote good sustainability practices. We do this to maximize the positive impacts and minimize the harmful effects of tourism. We also try to influence our travelers and partners to do the sameRead more
- Overall RatingExcellent
- EElizabeth· May 22nd, 2023My husband and I had an incredible experience in Namibia thanks to Kalus our wonderful guide/driver for the safari. We were lucky to go with Kalus, he made finding wild animals appear easy, giving us the opportunity to see many different animals,... Show moreWorld Adventure Tours commented on this reviewThank you very much, Elizabeth. We are very happy to hear that your safari was a success. You and your husband are always welcome back.Trip date: May 2023
- RKRasmus· May 11th, 2023My family has just come back from doing a spectacular safari in Namibia. The safari took us through Etosha NP, Swakompund, Sesriem and Sossusvlei hosted by guide Steinner. Planning for the trip was smooth as Anna from admin was only one email/message... Show moreTrip date: May 2023
Dates & Availability
Take advantage of our 0% interest instalment plan on selected departures. Learn More
- Tuesday26 Sep, 2023Monday2 Oct, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$1,899
- Wednesday27 Sep, 2023Tuesday3 Oct, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$1,899
- Thursday28 Sep, 2023Wednesday4 Oct, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$1,899
- Friday29 Sep, 2023Thursday5 Oct, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$1,899
- Saturday30 Sep, 2023Friday6 Oct, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$1,899
- Sunday1 Oct, 2023Saturday7 Oct, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$1,899
- Monday2 Oct, 2023Sunday8 Oct, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$1,899
- Tuesday3 Oct, 2023Monday9 Oct, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$1,899
- Wednesday4 Oct, 2023Tuesday10 Oct, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$1,899
- Thursday5 Oct, 2023Wednesday11 Oct, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$1,899
Frequently Asked Questions
- Where does this tour start and finish?
- What is the average group size for this tour?
- What type of accommodation is used for this tour?
- Can I join this tour after it's already departed?
- How much time is spent driving/on the bus each day?
- What is the physical rating for this tour?
- Do you charge a single supplement fee or can I be matched with another solo traveller?
- Do you arrange airport transfers?
- Can you assist with booking additional accommodation?
- What do I need to pack/bring for this tour?
Good to Know
- Plugs & Adapters
- Payment information
- People also viewed
Keep Exploring Namibia
- Complete Safari Packing List: Clothes, Medicines, Gear & Essentials
- Best time to visit Namibia in 2023/2024
- 10 Best Adventure Tour and Travel Companies
- 10 Best Budget Adventure Tours 2023/2024
- Namibia from Windhoek
- Namibia Active Adventure
- 7 days Namibia
- Operators in Africa
- Namibias Heart Spectacular Safari Adventure **Sustainable Approach to Travel Tours in Namibia
- Active Adventure Tours
- Sossusvlei Tours
- Namibia Tours
- Africa Tours
- Active Adventure Tours
- Group Tours
- Fully Guided Tours
- Christmas & New Year Tours
- Namibia tours