Affordable Kenya Tanzania Safari
- Tour Operator:
- Holiday Destination Safaris
- Max group size:
- Age range:
- 5 to 80
- Operated in:
- English, French
- Tour id:
Places You’ll See
- Maasai Mara National Reserve
- Ngorongoro Conservation Area
- Lake Manyara
- Amboseli National Park
Ready-to-book adventures, personalized
Make your adventure more you
Enjoy a tour focused solely on your travel group
Access our Travel Experts’ insider knowledge
Travel within your own bubble
- Day 1 Airport Pick Up & Transfer
- Day 2 Nairobi - Masai Mara National Reserve
- Day 3 Masai Mara National Reserve
- Day 4 Masai Mara National Reserve - Lake Victoria
- Day 5 Serengeti National Park
- Day 6 Serengeti - Ngorongoro Conservation Area
- Day 7 Ngorongoro Crater Tour
- Day 8 Ngorongoro - Lake Manyara - Arusha
- Day 9 Arusha - Namanga - Amboseli National Park
- Day 10 Amboseli National Park
- Day 11 Amboseli National Park - Nairobi
Where You'll Stay
Reviews About This Operator
- Karen· September 23rd, 2022What a once in a lifetime experience. Never to be forgotten. Emmanuel, Francis and Adam were truly amazing and looked... Show more
- MosesCowan· June 13th, 2022It's amazing and worth experiencing in a life time
- Kay· June 8th, 2022Make sure you have enough space on your phone! Take a many photos as possible!
Dates & Availability
Take advantage of our 0% interest instalment plan on selected departures. Learn More
- Sunday9 Apr, 2023Wednesday19 Apr, 2023English, FrenchMultiple Room Types$3,970
- Get Instant ConfirmationSunday14 May, 2023Wednesday24 May, 2023English, FrenchMultiple Room Types$3,970
- Get Instant ConfirmationSunday4 Jun, 2023Wednesday14 Jun, 2023English, FrenchMultiple Room Types$4,035
- Get Instant ConfirmationSunday2 Jul, 2023Wednesday12 Jul, 2023English, FrenchMultiple Room Types$4,1850% Interest Instalments
- Get Instant ConfirmationSunday6 Aug, 2023Wednesday16 Aug, 2023English, FrenchMultiple Room Types$4,1850% Interest Instalments
- Get Instant ConfirmationSunday3 Sep, 2023Wednesday13 Sep, 2023English, FrenchMultiple Room Types$4,1850% Interest Instalments
- Get Instant ConfirmationSunday1 Oct, 2023Wednesday11 Oct, 2023English, FrenchMultiple Room Types$4,1850% Interest Instalments
- Get Instant ConfirmationSunday5 Nov, 2023Wednesday15 Nov, 2023English, FrenchMultiple Room Types$4,1450% Interest Instalments
- Get Instant ConfirmationSunday3 Dec, 2023Wednesday13 Dec, 2023English, FrenchMultiple Room Types$4,1450% Interest Instalments
- Get Instant ConfirmationSunday7 Jan, 2024Wednesday17 Jan, 2024English, FrenchMultiple Room Types$4,1450% Interest Instalments
Frequently Asked Questions
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!
Good to Know
- Kenyan ShillingKenya
- Tanzanian ShillingTanzania
- Plugs & Adapters
As a traveller from USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand you will need an adaptor for types G, D, M. As a traveller from England you will need an adaptor for types D, M. As a traveller from South Africa you will need an adaptor for type G.
- Type GKenya and Tanzania
- Type DTanzania
- Type MTanzania
- These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Typhoid - Recommended for Kenya and Tanzania. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis A - Recommended for Kenya and Tanzania. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Cholera - Recommended for Kenya and Tanzania. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Tuberculosis - Recommended for Kenya and Tanzania. Ideally 3 months before travel.
- Hepatitis B - Recommended for Kenya and Tanzania. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Rabies - Recommended for Kenya and Tanzania. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Meningococcal meningitis - Recommended for Kenya and Tanzania. Ideally 3 weeks before travel.
- Yellow fever - Recommended for Kenya. Ideally 10 days before travel.
- Unfortunately we cannot offer you a visa application service. Whether you need a visa or not depends on your nationality and where you wish to travel. Assuming your home country does not have a visa agreement with the country you're planning to visit, you will need to apply for a visa in advance of your scheduled departure.
- Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
- Payment information
- For any tour departing before May 31st, 2023 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after May 31st, 2023, a minimum payment of 20% is required to confirm your booking with Holiday Destination Safaris. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 60 days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Holiday Destination Safaris will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- The following cards are accepted for "Holiday Destination Safaris" tours: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- AccessibilitySome tours are not suitable for mobility-restricted traveller, however, some operators may be able to accommodate special requests. For any enquiries, you can contact our customer support team, who are ready and waiting to help you.
Keep Exploring Africa
- Complete Safari Packing List: Clothes, Medicines, Gear & Essentials
- Wildebeest Migration in Africa 2022 (incl. Migration Map)
- 10 Best Adventure Tour and Travel Companies
- 10 Best Budget Adventure Tours 2023/2024
- Africa from Nairobi
- Africa Active Adventure
- Small group tour
- 11 days Africa
- Operators in Africa
- Affordable Kenya Tanzania Safari Tours in East Africa
- Active Adventure Tours
- Kenya and Tanzania Tours
- East Africa Tours
- Africa Tours
- Active Adventure Tours
- Private Tours
- Group Tours
- Fully Guided Tours
- Kenya tours
- Tanzania tours