Hiking along Four Rivers: The Moselle, Sarre, Romantic Rhine, and Neckar
- Tour Operator:
- CroisiEurope River Cruises
- Ship capacity:
- Age range:
- 1 to 99
- Operated in:
- Tour id:
- Day 1: REMICH(1)
- Day 2: REMICH(1) - Luxembourg - REMICH(1) - SAARBURG
- Day 3: SAARBURG - TRIER
- Day 4: COCHEM
- Day 5: KOBLENZ - RÜDESHEIM(3)
- Day 6: RÜDESHEIM(3) - MANNHEIM - HEIDELBERG(2)
- Day 7: STRASBOURG
- Additional Services
- Additional Services
Where You'll Stay
Operated by CroisiEurope River Cruises
When river cruising was a privilege for the wealthy, CroisiEurope developed an affordable cruising concept offering the best value in river cruises at great prices, and appealing to every traveler. This was possible thanks to our involvement in all the steps: from the simple idea to the construction of our ships, the assembly of our crews, and the full integration of sales and logistical (purchasing, cuisine and maintenance) teams. Your pleasure is our priority, and we aim to provide just that in the comfort of our boats and the quality of the service you receive when dining. We call on all our expertise to better serve you, including working in partnership with some of the most renowned French chefs, such as Paul Bocuse and Marc Haeberlin. Owner and operator of 43 ships, the CroisiEurope river cruise company is proud to be the greatest river ship owners in Europe. Although the Rhine and its tributaries and the Danube remain the major river cruise destinations in Europe, we knew how to develop creative itineraries that appeal to everyone. But we also knew it was important to expand our cruises to unique destinations. These include the Seine and the Rhône, of course, but also the Tisza in Hungary, the Guadalquivir in Spain, the Douro in Portugal, the Dordogne and the Garonne in Bordeaux. Don’t forget our more exotic destinations as well: the Mekong in Vietnam and the Irrawaddy in Myanmar. Our founder’s pioneering spirit has been passed down through the generations. After having developed the novel concept of a coastal cruise on the Adriatic Sea aboard a 200-passenger, top-comfort and high-tech ship (La Belle de l’Adriatique), CroisiEurope revamped the feel of cruising the French canals in Alsace, Burgundy, Champagne, Provence, and Paris with a fleet of new, modern and comfortable hotel barges. With just 12 cabins, these barges bring you to the heart of each one of these regions to discover the hidden treasures awaiting you. As a French company, we are also proud to be launching a river cruise on the Loire. In a worldwide premier, our new revolutionary boat equipped with a paddle wheel will bring you into the interior of a mythical region like you have never experienced before. Alsatian, but French. French, but European. In 2014, we also launched the New MS Lafayette Class of intimate vessels with only 82 guests. CroisiEurope knew how to become global by providing cruises in some of the world’s most fabulous destinations. And it’s with this passion, friendliness, and professionalism that we welcome you aboard our fleet.Read more
Reduce Carbon Emissions
CroisiEurope River Cruises Ship
- MS La BohemeLa Boheme, a magnificent work of art of CroisiEurope, has been built in 1995, but went through a complete transformation in 2011. The res… Read moreBuilt1995 (refurbished 2011)Guests158Length110mWidth10mStaterooms80Electricity220v
- Overall RatingGood
- Doug· June 21st, 2022Destinations were good. Staff were very nice and helpful. Cabins clean and tidy. Showers only for the slim and agile. Wifi was OK. Food was OK, with no choices. Wine etc was plentiful. English definitely at a disadvantage with some guides and only two... Show moreCroisiEurope River Cruises commented on this reviewDear Mr. Yorke, We would like to thank you for your review. We will forward your compliments to the staff who will surely appreciate them. Your comments on the guides have been noted. We hope you were still able to enjoy your visits. Indeed, we... Show moreTrip date: June 2022
Dates & Availability
Take advantage of our 0% interest instalment plan on selected departures. Learn More
- Saturday23 Sep, 2023Friday29 Sep, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$2,8140% Interest Instalments
Frequently Asked Questions
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!
Good to Know
- EuroFrance, Germany and Luxembourg
- Plugs & Adapters
As a traveller from USA, Canada, England, Australia, New Zealand, South Africa you will need an adaptor for types C, E, F.
- Type CFrance, Germany and Luxembourg
- Type EFrance, Germany and Luxembourg
- Type FFrance, Germany and Luxembourg
- These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Tick-borne encephalitis - Recommended for Germany. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Unfortunately we cannot offer you a visa application service. Whether you need a visa or not depends on your nationality and where you wish to travel. Assuming your home country does not have a visa agreement with the country you're planning to visit, you will need to apply for a visa in advance of your scheduled departure.
- Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
- Payment information
- For any tour departing before July 24th, 2023 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after July 24th, 2023, a minimum payment of 30% is required to confirm your booking with CroisiEurope River Cruises. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 120 days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- The following cards are accepted for "CroisiEurope River Cruises" tours: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- Cancellation Policy
- TourRadar can request CroisiEurope River Cruises to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar is an authorised Agent of CroisiEurope River Cruises. Please familiarise yourself with the CroisiEurope River Cruises payment, cancellation and refund conditions.
- AccessibilitySome tours are not suitable for mobility-restricted traveller, however, some operators may be able to accommodate special requests. For any enquiries, you can contact our customer support team, who are ready and waiting to help you.
Keep Exploring Europe
- Germany Travel Guide | All You Need to Know
- Family Trip to Europe Itineraries (From 1 to 3 Weeks)
- 10 Best River Cruise Companies (With 5,640 Reviews)
- 10 Best Luxury River Cruises & Lines 2022
- World's Best River Cruises 2023/2024
- River Cruise
- 7 days
- Operators in Europe
- Hiking along Four Rivers: The Moselle, Sarre, Romantic Rhine, and Neckar Tours in Germany
- Moselle Tours
- Germany Tours
- River Cruise
- Fully Guided
- Hiking & Trekking
- Luxembourg tours
- Germany tours
- France tours