Little Tibet (Phyang Festival)
- Tour Operator:
- Max group size:
- Age range:
- 14 to 85
- Operated in:
- Tour id:
Pay over time
Pay over time
TourRadar makes your next trip easier to book by letting you pay over time without any interest or extra fees.
Divide your payments
Pay smaller amounts every two weeks until your departure.
No interest or extra fees
You don't pay any interest or extra fees.
For select departures only
Check Dates & Availability to see which departures offer our instalment option.
Ready-to-book adventures, personalized
Make your adventure more you
Enjoy a tour focused solely on your travel group
Access our Travel Experts’ insider knowledge
Travel within your own bubble
- Day 1: Join tour in Amritsar
- Day 2: Travel to Dharamsala, home of the Dalai Lama
- Day 3: A free day to explore Dharamsala's temples
- Day 4: Drive to Mandi and visit the Tilonath Temple
- Day 5: Visit Nagar Castle en route to Manali
- Day 6: Cross the Rohtang La Pass (3977m)
- Day 7: Visit Shashur and Khardang Monasteries
- Day 8: Drive to Jespa
- Day 9: Drive to Sarchu via the Baralacha La Pass (4891m)
- Day 10: Experience the Gata Loops on the road to Leh
- Day 11: Spend a day watching the masked dances of the Phyang Festival
- Day 12: Visit the monasteries at Thiksey, Tak Tak and Hemis
- Day 13: A chance to raft on the Indus River on the way to Alchi
- Day 14: Explore Saspol Caves and Rizong Monastery
- Day 15: Take a walk to Likir Gompa before returning to Leh
- Day 16: Fly to Delhi and explore the city
- Day 17: Trip ends in Delhi
- Additional Services
Where You'll Stay
- Most Recent
- Most Popular
- Highest First
- Lowest First
- ADavid· May 17th, 2019already mentioned everything you might find useful, the only other thing I would share is sadly there was one person on the trip who seemed to make it their mission not to fit in...fortunately every other traveller was fun to be with and no one seemed... Show moreExplore! commented on this reviewThanks for taking the time to write a review. I am glad that you rated the trip highly.Trip date: June 2018Review collected by Explore!
- APhilippa· May 17th, 2019I think that more information could have been given about the climb to the Saspol Caves as the path was not stable due to loose rocks and stones and I didn't make it to the top as you had to scramble to get into the caves. Although I appreciate that... Show moreExplore! commented on this reviewThanks for your feedback and review.Trip date: June 2018Review collected by Explore!
- AStephen· May 17th, 2019The tour notes don't really prepare you for the many very long journeys (usually 6 hours plus) over rough roads on this trip. I enjoyed the road journeys very much, but I can see that not everyone would. The mountain scenery is absolutely spectacular,... Show moreExplore! commented on this reviewThanks for your feedback and review.Trip date: July 2018Review collected by Explore!
- AAnthony· May 17th, 2019If it is logistically possible it would have been interesting to drive up to the (by some calculations!) highest pass in the Himalayas just north of Leh. I appreciate that this would add in a long driving day.Explore! commented on this reviewThanks for your feedback and review.Trip date: June 2018Review collected by Explore!
- AMargaret· May 17th, 2019A fascinating trip with loads packed in but never feeling under pressure to rush through things too quickly. The right amount of down time for personal exploration or relaxing.Explore! commented on this reviewThanks for your feedback and review.Trip date: August 2018Review collected by Explore!
- AWei· May 17th, 2019Excellent trip made memorable by the excellent drivers and tour leader ( Sanjeev Gurung) and local guide in Ladakh ( Snam Gyalpo)Explore! commented on this reviewThanks for your feedback and review.Trip date: June 2018Review collected by Explore!
- APamela· May 17th, 2019Just shorten by one day (see ininerary notes) as there was a bit of “dead time” on the Keylong/Jispa days.Explore! commented on this reviewThanks for taking the time to review your trip, I am really pleased that you rated it highly! The number of days in Keylong and Jispa are required for altitude acclimatisation purposes and helps to reduce any discomfort felt when sleeping in such a... Show moreTrip date: June 2018Review collected by Explore!
- AJonathan· May 17th, 2019The attitude of the group leader made the trip more enjoyable and relaxing.Explore! commented on this reviewThanks for your review. Hope to travel with you in the future.Trip date: August 2018Review collected by Explore!
Dates & Availability
Take advantage of our 0% interest instalment plan on selected departures. Learn More
- Get Instant ConfirmationSaturday16 Jul, 2022EnglishMonday1 Aug, 2022Multiple Room Types$2,6600% Interest Instalments
- Get Instant ConfirmationThursday28 Jul, 2022EnglishSaturday13 Aug, 2022Multiple Room Types$2,6100% Interest Instalments
Frequently Asked Questions
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!
Good to Know
- Plugs & Adapters
- Payment information
- Cancellation Policy
- Discover TourRadar