Highlights of Jordan
- Our saving
- US $ 999
- Enjoy traditional Bedouin cuisine
- Explore the resort city of Aqaba
- Behold the dramatic facade of Petra
- Ride 4x4 through Jordan's deserts
- Age range
- 12 to 70 year olds
- Hotel, Camping
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus, Jeep & 4WD, Overland Truck, Private Vehicle
- Travel style
- In-depth Cultural
- Rather Poor
- DKDanielleWritten on July 17, 20185.0 - ExcellentThis tour was amazing! We went to Jordan not knowing what to expect, nor did we know much about the country but it blew out all of our expectations. The itenary was incredible but what made the tour even more enjoyable was our guide Khadir. He went above and beyond to make sure everyone was happy and he is absolutely hilarious. He showed us the beautiful history of Jordan but with a sense of humour. I highly recommend this tour but recommend Khadir as your guide even moreShow detailed ratings
- JLJokWritten on June 7, 20184.5 - Excellentgood group size of 15, tour leader good knowledge, good optionsShow detailed ratingsG Adventures commented on this reviewThanks for taking the time to review, and thanks for choosing to see the world with us.
- ShandaWritten on May 28, 20184.5 - ExcellentI went on the Highlights of Jordan adventure from 3 May to 11 May and had one of the greatest experiences of my life. Our guide was very knowledgeable and friendly. He was able to give us a lot of historical information and was very open to any of our questions. The attractions did not disappoint. If you've always wanted to see Petra, Wadi Rum, the Red Sea, or just experience a whole new culture then you owe it to yourself to take this tour.Show detailed ratings
- LauraWritten on March 31, 20184.0 - GoodTour was run very efficiently; we packed a lot into the days without a significant amount of down time, and I liked that. Hotels were a mix of nice and unsatisfactory: Retaj in Amman was very nice but the first night so excruciatingly hot in the room I barely slept at all. I know several of us complained to the hotel desk. I finally slept a couple hours after I moved the bed across the room in front of the window; the road noise through the open window was really loud. Seven Wonders at Petra was a complete dump. The room reeked so badly of smoke I had to change rooms; the 2nd room looked like the carpet had not been vacuumed in a year, with obvious visible debris all over it; bathroom was not maintained with lots of mold and grunge; having a mini-fridge was nice except when you removed the keycard it turned off, ergo ruined perishables. Our bus was pretty full, so quite uncomfortable with nowhere but the dusty floor to place your backpack; overhead shelf was too slim to fit anything substantial up there. Our driver was a nice and pleasant guy who cared for the bus well and it was pretty clean. There seemed to be a lot of distortion in the bus' microphone (if was so much easier to understand our guide without it). Our guide Monty was excellent, friendly, easy going and caring. If we had any problems at all he was right on it for us. We were well taken care of. Overall GAP and our guide did a great job on this tour and it was most enjoyable. Any problems I encountered were related to difficulty dealing with the local Jordanians, who will take you for a ride if you aren't vigilant - a different culture.Show detailed ratings
- LucyWritten on January 1, 20185.0 - ExcellentI recently went on a tour to Jordan through G Adventures. I was always sceptical about travelling to the middle east but I felt safe throughout my trip. The tour was well put together and interesting. I look forward to travelling with them again.Show detailed ratings
- KMKENNETHWritten on October 28, 20175.0 - ExcellentA great trip from many perspectives. Wonderful, safe country, an urbane and quietly sophisticated leader, Jihad, warm and welcoming people, healthy variety in activities, good transportation and accommodations, great travel companions, delicious food and, if you are considering this trip for Petra, you will not be disappointedShow detailed ratings
- MMMadeleineWritten on January 16, 20174.0 - GoodGood guide, well planned tour!Show detailed ratings
- JoshWritten on December 12, 20164.5 - ExcellentJust back from a fantastic G Adventures Highlights of Jordan Tour. First and most importantly, our tour guide Zuhair was 10/10, a fountain of knowledge and made the trip what it was for myself and the 14 other travel companions. From bobbing about the Dead Sea and trekking around the spectacular City of Petra to spending the night in the colourful Wadi Rum desert and fishing on the the Red Sea, this trip was packed with fantastic surprises. Highly recommend visiting Jordan with G Adventures if you're considering it.Show detailed ratings
- MMMichelleWritten on October 3, 20164.5 - ExcellentWhere do I start? This trip was so much better than I thought it was going to be. When Zuhair (our CEO) told us that every day would get better than the last, I cynically rolled my eyes and didn't believe him. Boy was I wrong! Sight after amazing sight with a fantastic group of well travelled individuals showed off Jordan in its best light. From the ruins of Jerash to the magic of Petra: the weird floating below sea level in the Dead Sea to snorkelling in the Red Sea; from phenomenal falafel to mouth-watering kunafeh (you HAVE to try this); this country has so much going for it. It is really sad that the number of tourists is so low given its geographical location between a whole lot of contentious countries (great for our photos though) but this place is safe and waiting for you to come and visit. I couldn't recommend it more!! Book this trip now!!Show detailed ratings
- ETEamonWritten on September 5, 20165.0 - ExcellentI had an incredible experience and will definitely be using G Adventures again. The tour was very well organized and all of the accommodations were solid. Our tour guide, Bassam, was the best part of the entire G experience. He was very knowledgeable and personable. I would book another tour exclusively because of the quality of the tour guide.Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1 Amman
- Day 2 Amman/Jerash/Dead Sea/Amman (1B)
- Day 3 Amman/Karak/Petra (1B)
- Day 4 Petra (1B)
- Day 5 Petra/Wadi Rum (1B, 1D)
- Day 6 Wadi Rum/Aqaba (1B)
- Day 7 Aqaba/Amman (1B)
- Day 8 Amman (1B)
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Will the transportation have air conditioning units?
On this trip you will travel by air-conditioned private minivan for most of the journeys.
En route to Wadi Rum and our desert camp, we will travel in 4x4 vehicles (for example a Landrover or similar style).
Where can we store our luggage during the tour?
Baggage can usually be kept at the hotel for a small fee.
Can you provide a list of accommodation?
As requested, here is the list of hotels you would stay at on this great tour:
Day 1-2: Bellevue Hotel (or similar)
Day 3-4: Seven Wonders Hotel (or similar)
Day 5: Al Zawaydah Camp (or similar)
Day 6: Raed Suites Hotel (or similar)
Day 7: Bellevue Hotel (or similar)
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Vicki10th June 2018
Highlights of Jordan
- Upcoming departures
- July 2018
- August 2018
- September 2018
- October 2018
- November 2018
- December 2018
- January 2019
- February 2019
- March 2019
- April 2019
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- November 2019
- December 2019
- January 2020
- February 2020
- March 2020
- April 2020
- May 2020
- June 2020
- July 2020
- August 2020
- September 2020
- October 2020
- November 2020
- December 2020
- FridayJul 20, 2018from Amman8 DaysFridayJul 27, 2018to Amman0 seats left$25USD $999
- FridayJul 27, 2018from Amman8 DaysFridayAug 3, 2018to Amman0 seats left$25USD $999
- SundayJul 29, 2018from Amman8 DaysSundayAug 5, 2018to AmmanOnly 2 seats left$25USD $999
- FridayAug 3, 2018from Amman8 DaysFridayAug 10, 2018to Amman0 seats left$25USD $999
- FridayAug 10, 2018from Amman8 DaysFridayAug 17, 2018to Amman0 seats left$25USD $999
- SundayAug 12, 2018from Amman8 DaysSundayAug 19, 2018to Amman7 seats left$25USD $999
- FridayAug 17, 2018from Amman8 DaysFridayAug 24, 2018to Amman0 seats left$25USD $999
- SundayAug 19, 2018from Amman8 DaysSundayAug 26, 2018to Amman9 seats left$25USD $999
- FridayAug 24, 2018from Amman8 DaysFridayAug 31, 2018to Amman0 seats left$25USD $999
- SundaySep 2, 2018from Amman8 DaysSundaySep 9, 2018to Amman6 seats left$27USD $1,099
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Recommended for Jordan. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Jordan. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Jordan. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Recommended for Jordan. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Yellow fever
- Certificate of vaccination required if arriving from an area with a risk of yellow fever transmission for Jordan. Ideally 10 days before travel.
- Start and end in Amman.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request G Adventures to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $250 to confirm this G Adventures booking. The remaining balance is then payable 65 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 20 September 2018 the full payment of $999 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 65 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $999 for Highlights of Jordan, but the deposit of $250 is non-refundable. But, the deposit is fully transferable to future bookings with G Adventures.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for G Adventures tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Amman (Jordan)
- 36 km
- Jerash (Jordan)
- 90 km
- Dead Sea (Jordan)
- 137 km
- Petra (Jordan)
- 82 km
- Wadi Rum (Jordan)
- 41 km
- Aqaba (Jordan)
- 285 km
- Amman (Jordan)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $999 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 5,049 tours in Asia
- covered by 235 different operators in Asia
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 65 days prior to the departure date. As an added benefit though, you can use the deposit for future bookings with G Adventures.
- 12 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Highlights of Jordan