Start planning your tour
Places You’ll See
- Day 01: Fly to Pokhara 820m (30 mins by air) drive to Syali Bazaar 1,100 m walk to Ghandruk village 1,930 m – 06 hrs.
- Day 02: Sinwa Danda 2,355 m via Chomrong 2,170 m – 06 hrs.
- Day 03: Deurali 3,235 m – 06 hrs.
- Day 04: Trek to Annapurna Base Camp (ABC) at 4,130 m – 06 hrs.
- Day 05: Annapurna Base Camp to Bamboo 2,345 m – 06 hrs
- Day 06: Trek beyond Jhinu village 1,780 m and drive to Pokhara – 07 hrs.
- Day 07: Drive or fly back to Kathmandu and transfer to hotel.
- Additional Services
- Additional Services
- Overall RatingExcellent
- Most Recent
- Most Popular
- Highest First
- Lowest First
- GGeneNovember 21, 2019Recently, I had the opportunity to visit Nepal with my friends and it was a lovely experience. The people are warm and welcoming. The place is breathtakingly beautiful and it feels so peaceful while you are in the mountains. We had hired the Eco... Show moreTrip date: November 2019
- AnonymousNovember 08, 2019My recent trip to Nepal was a fun filled and exciting holiday I ever spent. When my friend Terry suggested me of this place, I was not sure at first whether to visit or not. Finally I decided to give it a shot and I am glad I did. Words like Beautiful... Show moreTrip date: August 2019
- JJanetOctober 27, 2019I was a solo traveler and had the most amazing time and am extremely grateful to Eco Holidays team for all their organisation to ensure my holiday was fantastic. The Eco team are highly professional, everything went smoothly and they were able to offer... Show moreTrip date: October 2019
- Al3ameedOctober 24, 2019We had wonderful trip to Annapurna Base Camp. Specially Helicopter tour was incredible. Enjoyed lots.Trip date: October 2019
- ElOctober 22, 2019Trekking the Short Annapurna Base camp was a great feeling for me. I was at the peak of my excitement when I landed in Nepal dreaming of the trek session in my mind. The Eco Holidays team was really welcoming and received us with a warm welcome. All our... Show moreTrip date: September 2019
- RickOctober 04, 2019We had an amazing time trekking the Short Annapurna Base Camp. The views were lovely and breathtaking. All thanks to Eco Holidays company for providing the itinerary well in advance. it was very helpful for us to prepare for the trek. They were very... Show moreTrip date: June 2019
- FFireman247August 29, 2019I am extremely thankful to the Eco Holidays team for making my Holiday memorable in Nepal. I had always wanted to experience the feeling of trekking and thankfully I came across this company. They were extremely cordial and detail-oriented. They... Show moreTrip date: May 2019
- SatishJuly 24, 2019I visited Nepal for the 1st time and it was an amazing experience all thanks to the Eco Holidays team .. They are very prompt with their response amd services .. Cordial, Jolly amd Experienced are the 3 words that describes the team best .... Would... Show moreTrip date: April 2019
- SStrokJamesJune 09, 2019Me and my friend did 6 days Annapurna Base Camp. We booked through Eco Holidays Nepal. They provided Best Guide Santosh, Porter Hari both are very experienced and kind. The company arranged our fly tickets to Pokhara, necessary Transports, Permits, Food... Show moreTrip date: June 2019
- PPhinakjhonMay 09, 2019I had wonderful trek to ANNAPURNA BASE CAMP with Eco Holidays Nepal. They provided best guide and strong Porter. Best Company for trekking arrange in Nepal. Highly recommended company for best price with quality services.Eco Holidays Nepal commented on this reviewDearsir, Many thanks for your wonderful words about Eco Holidays Nepal. Hopefully see you soon and get chance to serve you. Best Regards Dhruba DharelTrip date: April 2019
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
Short Annapurna Base Camp Trekking- 7 Days
Select Departure Month
- Upcoming departures
- December 2019
- January 2020
- February 2020
- March 2020
- April 2020
- May 2020
- June 2020
- July 2020
- August 2020
- September 2020
- October 2020
- November 2020
- December 2020
- January 2021
- February 2021
STARTENDSEATS LEFTSAVE NOW PRICE
- FridayDec 20, 2019from Kathmandu7 DaysThursdayDec 26, 2019to Pokhara10+ seats left$12USD $598Sharing a twin room
- WednesdayDec 25, 2019from Kathmandu7 DaysTuesdayDec 31, 2019to Pokhara10+ seats left$12USD $598Sharing a twin room
- MondayDec 30, 2019from Kathmandu7 DaysSundayJan 5, 2020to Pokhara10+ seats left$12USD $598Sharing a twin room
- WednesdayJan 1, 2020from Kathmandu7 DaysTuesdayJan 7, 2020to Pokhara10+ seats left$12USD $598Sharing a twin room
- FridayJan 10, 2020from Kathmandu7 DaysThursdayJan 16, 2020to Pokhara10+ seats left$12USD $598Sharing a twin room
- MondayJan 20, 2020from Kathmandu7 DaysSundayJan 26, 2020to Pokhara10+ seats left$12USD $598Sharing a twin room
- ThursdayJan 30, 2020from Kathmandu7 DaysWednesdayFeb 5, 2020to Pokhara10+ seats left$12USD $598Sharing a twin room
- SaturdayFeb 1, 2020from Kathmandu7 DaysFridayFeb 7, 2020to Pokhara10+ seats left$12USD $598Sharing a twin room
- MondayFeb 10, 2020from Kathmandu7 DaysSundayFeb 16, 2020to Pokhara10+ seats left$12USD $598Sharing a twin room
- SaturdayFeb 15, 2020from Kathmandu7 DaysFridayFeb 21, 2020to Pokhara10+ seats left$12USD $598Sharing a twin room
Show more departures
Frequently asked questions
- Can you cater for dietary requirements?
- Do I need a visa for this tour?
- Is travel insurance recommended?
- Is there a guide?
- Are meals included?
Good to know
- About the country
- Payment information
- Cancellation Policy
- Discover TourRadar