Europe Escape - 12 Days
- Our saving
- US $ 1,720
- Scenic drive through the Swiss Alps
- Wine tasting in the Rhine Valley
- See the 'City of Lights'
- Dine in a traditional beer hall
- Age range
- 10 to 90 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus
- Rather Poor
- RMRonaldWritten on April 20, 20184.5 - ExcellentWe never took a bus trip before and we really enjoyed our trip. Our guide Helen was great! Our driver - Joe did a great job!Show detailed ratings
- LYLiewWritten on April 17, 20184.0 - GoodGustavo was great, knowledgeable and the driver, Minty was good too. That made the hectic schedule more tolerable, that was otherwise very exhausting.Show detailed ratings
- AnaniasWritten on April 10, 20185.0 - ExcellentI love Switzerland, Innsbruck and Amsterdam the most... the weather was so unpredictable though it ruined some of the tour iteniraries coz it was so coldShow detailed ratings
- JocelynWritten on April 6, 20184.5 - ExcellentWe loved the opprtunity to be guided through Europe with Gustavo. We were never lost and always new the tricks and tips to EVERY AREA we explored. So blessed to have had the opportunity to have him as our guide and Minty as our driver! An excellent combination. Transportation cleanliness and ease of access was PERFECTION. Thank you for having two people who LOVE what they do take care of my family of five. They were amazing including taking care of my mother who had a disability which gustavo and minty accommodatedShow detailed ratings
- JoWritten on March 31, 20183.5 - GoodLoved it, only downside was the hotel in Florence which smelt of pee and needed a complete refurbishment.Show detailed ratings
- MareeWritten on March 30, 20184.5 - ExcellentTour was excellent highlight would have to be trip to Jungfraujoch, very fast paced but this was expected and only way you can fit 9 countries in 12 daysShow detailed ratings
- RajeshWritten on March 25, 20182.5 - AverageThe tour just sucks. There's more journey than visiting places. You end up having 70% travel. Tour is planned just to take extra money for free days. You pay almost the tour amount for free days. I would never recommend this tour. The hotel in Switzerland had bed bugs all the place. There is not a single group activity.Show detailed ratings
- GerardoWritten on March 5, 20184.0 - GoodEstamos complacidos con el trato y el viajeShow detailed ratings
- JSJordanWritten on January 29, 20185.0 - ExcellentAbout a month ago I decided to sign up for this tour on a total whim. I jumped in with zero planning or prep. I've never travelled before. I just got back about 2 days ago and now that I am at home I have to say, I can’t recommend it enough. As far as bang for your buck goes this is it. These guys are legit. I found it perfect for a first-time traveller in particular. It’s a great way to get a taste of places you might want to come back to. You get to see so many different countries and cities. While it is busy with long days, everything is laid out for you.. You never have to worry about where the nearest ATM's are, bathrooms, where to eat on your days off, recommendations of what to do… Our tour leader Kevin was just AMAZING. He was cheerful, organized, informed, gave us interesting information on the history, culture, language and food of each country. Any question you had, he had answers for. The amount of work he did to keep this running smoothly was insane; there were literally no hitches whatsoever. We also had Joe as our coach driver who was just fantastic. I actually really enjoyed the road-trip element to the tour. It felt like a fun adventure. I’ve never been to Europe so it was a novelty to see the views from the road, how each country changed from border to border, and Kevin always kept us entertained with well-timed stops and information and games on the bus.. There was never a point where I was dying from hunger or needing to use the washroom or from sitting for too long, the driving was broken up really well. The coach bus was also very comfortable. WAY more comfortable than the plane before and after the tour lol. There was plenty of legroom, huge windows for seeing everything and Joe kept it spotless every day. Our TOUR GROUP was also amazing, everyone was so friendly and open and kind and now I have friends from all around the world . The optional excursions in particular were really fantastic; you pay a lil extra [like 40euro or so] but you get stuff like a full look at all the main sights, informative tours, extra meals.. The food and accommodations were seriously so so good. No scuzzy hostels or weird smelling rooms or weird stains. everything was super comfortable and CLEAN. I don't know how they managed to fit so much into 12 days but they really nailed it. I saw so many sights that were just unbelievably beautiful, these are memories i’ll have for a lifetime. Very eyeopening to experience other cultures and it gave me a whole new perspective on my own country of Canada. Couldn't have asked for a better trip!!Show detailed ratings
- LALigayaWritten on January 26, 20184.0 - GoodThank you expat for making our adventure enjoyable and safe. I definitely recommend this tour, I enjoyed every single destination, Special thanks to our great tour leader Kevin! Go Kevin!!Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
Day 1: London - Paris
Start point Outside Hotel Novotel at Greenwich station, 173-185 Greenwich High Road, London, SE10 8JA 06:30
- Day 2: Paris - Free day
- Day 3: Burgundy - Swiss Alps
- Day 4: Swiss Alps - Free day
- Day 5: Swiss Alps - Florence - Tuscany
- Day 6: Tuscany - Pisa - Rome
- Day 7: Rome - Free day
- Day 8: Rome - Venice
- Day 9: Innsbruck - Munich - Bavaria
- Day 10: Bavaria - Rhine Valley
- Day 11: Rhine Valley - Amsterdam
Day 12: Amsterdam - Bruges - London
End point Greenwich train station, 173-185 Greenwich High Road, London, SE10 8JA 18:30 - 21:30
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
Paris - Ibis la Defense
Address: 4 Boulevard de Neuilly, 92400 Courbevoie, France
Swiss Alps - Alpenrose Hotel & Gardens
Address: Kirchgasse 72B, 3812 Wilderswil, Switzerland
Tuscany - Hotel Massimo d'Azeglio
Address: Corso Matteotti 42, 51016 Montecatini Terme PT, Italy
Rome - Hotel Cristoforo Colombo
Address: Via Cristoforo Colombo, 710, 00144 Roma RM, Italy
Venice - Elite Residence Hotel
Address: Via Forte Marghera, 119, 30173 Venezia VE, Italy
Munich - ACHAT Premium München-Süd
Address: Perchtinger Str. 3, 81379 München, Germany
Rhine Valley - Rheinlust
Address: Rheinallee 27-30, 56154 Boppard, Germany
Amsterdam - Hampton by Hilton Schipol Airport
Address: Neptunusstraat 1, 2132 JA Hoofddorp, Netherlands
*Please note exact accommodation and details are re-confirmed at time of booking and subject to change up to 6 weeks prior to departure
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Europe Escape - 12 Days
- Western Europe Travel Guide
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
- March 21, 2018
Is this tour suitable for solo travellers?
Group tours are a wonderful option for solo travellers! You will get to meet lots of like-minded travellers on your trip, and the guide will be there for the duration of the tour for any questions you may have.
Additionally, you will be able to share a room with someone on the tour of the same gender (unless you decide to upgrade to a single room).
- May 1, 2017
Where do I see the approximate amount of the tour?
You can see the approximate tour price on the right-hand side of the tour page. To see more prices per person simply click 'Check Availability' and then choose the departure date you are interested in.
- April 1, 2017
Is it advisable to reach London one day earlier and depart one day later?
You could, of course, arrive one day earlier and leave one day later, as the tour starts early in the morning and ends in the evening. However Expat Explore does not offer pre-trip or post-trip accommodations in London, and you would need to arrange accommodation yourself.
Guides who have led this tour
- "Worked in the industry for over 10 years now in various countries around Europe. Worked with Santa in..."
- "I love to travel, so this job is perfect. I get to meet passengers of all ages and from all over the..."
1,378 travellers met before going on their Expat Explore Travel Europe Escape - 12 Days tour.
Select the departure date of the tour that you're planning on going on and chat with other travellers going on that tour.
- Departs 14th May 20181 comment"Hi , guys, I’m Anna.. Is anyone else on board for this trip? "
- Departs 28th May 20181 comment"Hey everyone! Can't wait to meet you. I'm from New York City. How about you?"
- Departs 3rd June 20181 comment"Hi any one on this tour"
- Departs 18th June 20186 comments"Looking forward to meeting some of you before we go on this trip"
- Departs 2nd July 20182 comments"Anyone else going on the 2nd?"
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Vicki22nd December 2017
Europe Escape - 12 Days
- Upcoming departures
- April 2018
- May 2018
- June 2018
- July 2018
- August 2018
- September 2018
- October 2018
- November 2018
- December 2018
- January 2019
- February 2019
- March 2019
- April 2019
- MondayApr 30, 2018from London12 DaysFridayMay 11, 2018to London4 seats left$685$2,865-24%USD $2,180
- FridayMay 4, 2018from London12 DaysTuesdayMay 15, 2018to London4 seats left$810$2,865-28%USD $2,055
- MondayMay 7, 2018from London12 DaysFridayMay 18, 2018to LondonOnly 2 seats left$810$2,865-28%USD $2,055
- MondayMay 14, 2018from London12 DaysFridayMay 25, 2018to London10+ seats left$750$2,865-26%USD $2,115
- FridayMay 18, 2018from London12 DaysTuesdayMay 29, 2018to London6 seats left$685$2,865-24%USD $2,180
- MondayMay 21, 2018from London12 DaysFridayJun 1, 2018to London8 seats left$575$2,865-20%USD $2,290
- MondayMay 28, 2018from London12 DaysFridayJun 8, 2018to London10+ seats left$575$2,865-20%USD $2,290
- FridayJun 1, 2018from London12 DaysTuesdayJun 12, 2018to London10+ seats left$575$2,865-20%USD $2,290
- MondayJun 4, 2018from London12 DaysFridayJun 15, 2018to London10+ seats left$650$2,865-23%USD $2,215
- MondayJun 11, 2018from London12 DaysFridayJun 22, 2018to London10+ seats left$650$2,865-23%USD $2,215Instant BookHold my
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- Pound sterlingEngland
- EuroFrance , Italy , Vatican City (Holy See) , Austria , Germany , Netherlands and Belgium
Plugs & Adapters
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Switzerland, Austria and Germany. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Start and end in London.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Expat Explore Travel to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 10% to confirm this Expat Explore Travel booking. The remaining balance is then payable 65 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 27 June 2018 the full payment of $1,720 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 65 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1720 for Europe Escape - 12 Days, but the deposit of 10% is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Expat Explore Travel tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- London (England)
- 343 km
- Paris (France)
- 263 km
- Dijon (France)
- 239 km
- Jungfraujoch (Switzerland)
- 401 km
- Florence (Italy)
- 41 km
- Montecatini (Italy)
- 37 km
- Pisa (Italy)
- 265 km
- Rome (Italy)
- 3 km
- Vatican City (Vatican City (Holy See))
- 394 km
- Venice (Italy)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,720 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 7,672 tours in Europe
- covered by 201 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 65 days prior to the departure date.
- 248 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe Escape - 12 Days