Europe Escape - 12 Days
- Our saving
- US $ 1,502
- Scenic drive through the Swiss Alps
- Wine tasting in the Rhine Valley
- See the 'City of Lights'
- Dine in a traditional beer hall
- Rather Poor
- PEPaulWritten on June 15, 20184.5 - ExcellentTerrific experience.Show detailed ratings
- BJBrendaWritten on June 15, 20184.5 - ExcellentGreat way to see the sites of Europe. The tour leader Caroline was professional, knowledgable on all the countries we visited and very relaxed and happy throughout the tour. Martin was an amazing and safe driver. They both made our life so easy so that we could do what we were there for - have a lot of fun and enjoy Europe at its best!Show detailed ratings
- CDChristineWritten on June 12, 20185.0 - ExcellentFantastic trip!!!!!!Show detailed ratings
- TDTomWritten on June 5, 20185.0 - ExcellentWe had a great trip and lots of memories.Show detailed ratings
- MarkWritten on May 29, 20184.5 - ExcellentHad a great time. Meet a great bunch of fellow travellers. Value for money. Recommend to anyone who is willing to go at a fast pace.Show detailed ratings
- ZairaWritten on May 28, 20184.5 - ExcellentI enjoyed the most VeniceShow detailed ratings
- NCNellyWritten on May 26, 20185.0 - ExcellentOverall intinerary was very goodShow detailed ratings
- EEleanorJordanWritten on May 17, 20185.0 - ExcellentMy husband and I thoroughly enjoyed our European Escape tour. It was excellent, well organised and delivered by our exemplary tour guide and driver Alice and Craig, respectively. Our experience has been indelibly etched on our minds. A humongous thank you to Alice, Craig and Expat Tours. We are satisfied expats. Looking forward to our next tour.Show detailed ratings
- LBLeilaWritten on May 12, 20184.5 - ExcellentEmma and Minty were the best! Really enjoyed the trip. Got to meet some fantastic people and see lots of beautiful countryside. Looking at where I want to go next! LeilaShow detailed ratings
- RuthWritten on May 12, 20184.5 - ExcellentI liked having to visit most if not all the popular landmarks in Europe and to name a few, the Swiss Alps Top of Europe @ Jungfraujoch & Interlaken, Eiffel Tower, Arc the Triomphe, Notre Dame Cathedral, the Louvre in Paris, Leaning Tower of Pisa, I Amsterdam, Vatican City in Rome, its Museum, St Peter's Square, Duomo and many more in Florence, Italy, the Fontanas and Piazzas in Rome, Munich Germany and so much more. It had been the most amazing 12-days for me and my husband. Our tour leader Grace Alice and driver Monty had spoilt us. The people in our group were all easy to get along with we're all like a family.Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
Day 1: London - Paris
Start point Outside Hotel Novotel at Greenwich station, 173-185 Greenwich High Road, London, SE10 8JA 06:30
- Day 2: Paris - Free day
- Day 3: Burgundy - Swiss Alps
- Day 4: Swiss Alps - Free day
- Day 5: Swiss Alps - Florence - Tuscany
- Day 6: Tuscany - Pisa - Rome
- Day 7: Rome - Free day
- Day 8: Rome - Venice
- Day 9: Innsbruck - Munich - Bavaria
- Day 10: Bavaria - Rhine Valley
- Day 11: Rhine Valley - Amsterdam
Day 12: Amsterdam - Bruges - London
End point Greenwich train station, 173-185 Greenwich High Road, London, SE10 8JA 18:30 - 21:30
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
Paris - Ibis la Defense
Address: 4 Boulevard de Neuilly, 92400 Courbevoie, France
Swiss Alps - Alpenrose Hotel & Gardens
Address: Kirchgasse 72B, 3812 Wilderswil, Switzerland
Tuscany - Hotel Massimo d'Azeglio
Address: Corso Matteotti 42, 51016 Montecatini Terme PT, Italy
Rome - Hotel Cristoforo Colombo
Address: Via Cristoforo Colombo, 710, 00144 Roma RM, Italy
Venice - Elite Residence Hotel
Address: Via Forte Marghera, 119, 30173 Venezia VE, Italy
Munich - ACHAT Premium München-Süd
Address: Perchtinger Str. 3, 81379 München, Germany
Rhine Valley - Rheinlust
Address: Rheinallee 27-30, 56154 Boppard, Germany
Amsterdam - Hampton by Hilton Schipol Airport
Address: Neptunusstraat 1, 2132 JA Hoofddorp, Netherlands
*Please note exact accommodation and details are re-confirmed at time of booking and subject to change up to 6 weeks prior to departure
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Europe Escape - 12 Days
- Western Europe Travel Guide
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
- March 21, 2018
Is this tour suitable for solo travellers?
Group tours are a wonderful option for solo travellers! You will get to meet lots of like-minded travellers on your trip, and the guide will be there for the duration of the tour for any questions you may have.
Additionally, you will be able to share a room with someone on the tour of the same gender (unless you decide to upgrade to a single room).
- April 1, 2017
Is it advisable to reach London one day earlier and depart one day later?
You could, of course, arrive one day earlier and leave one day later, as the tour starts early in the morning and ends in the evening. However Expat Explore does not offer pre-trip or post-trip accommodations in London, and you would need to arrange accommodation yourself.
- April 1, 2017
Do you arrange airport transfers?
Expat Explore can provide airport transfers for passengers. Please contact our Customer Support team for more information or to arrange this.
Guides who have led this tour
- "Worked in the industry for over 10 years now in various countries around Europe. Worked with Santa in..."
- "Once upon a time, in a sleepy little village near Bristol, there lived a chubby, curly-haired girl called..."
- "I love to travel, so this job is perfect. I get to meet passengers of all ages and from all over the..."
- "Hi everyone, I'm Botrous aka Peter as my friends like to call me. Born and raised near Luxor where I..."
1,382 travellers met before going on their Expat Explore Travel Europe Escape - 12 Days tour.
Select the departure date of the tour that you're planning on going on and chat with other travellers going on that tour.
- Departs 2nd July 20182 comments"Anyone else going on the 2nd?"
- Departs 8th July 20184 comments"Hi there, I am excited to meet new people around. I am traveling with my family. (4 people). Myself, wife and 2 daughters are on this "
- Departs 23rd July 20181 comment"Hii any one here"
- Departs 27th July 20181 comment"Hi, I put down my deposit for this trip not too long ago. Would love to meet anyone else going!"
- Departs 10th September 20182 comments"Hi"
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Debra2nd June 2018
Europe Escape - 12 Days
- Upcoming departures
- June 2018
- July 2018
- August 2018
- September 2018
- October 2018
- November 2018
- December 2018
- January 2019
- February 2019
- March 2019
- April 2019
- MondayJun 25, 2018from London12 DaysFridayJul 6, 2018to LondonOnly 2 seats left$586$2,720-22%USD $2,134
- FridayJun 29, 2018from London12 DaysTuesdayJul 10, 2018to London4 seats left$586$2,720-22%USD $2,134
- MondayJul 2, 2018from London12 DaysFridayJul 13, 2018to LondonOnly 3 seats left$586$2,720-22%USD $2,134
- MondayJul 9, 2018from London12 DaysFridayJul 20, 2018to London0 seats left$151USD $2,569
- FridayJul 13, 2018from London12 DaysTuesdayJul 24, 2018to London0 seats left$151USD $2,569
- MondayJul 16, 2018from London12 DaysFridayJul 27, 2018to LondonOnly 1 seat left$586$2,720-22%USD $2,134
- MondayJul 23, 2018from London12 DaysFridayAug 3, 2018to LondonOnly 2 seats left$586$2,720-22%USD $2,134
- ThursdayJul 26, 2018from London12 DaysMondayAug 6, 2018to London0 seats left$151USD $2,569
- FridayJul 27, 2018from London12 DaysTuesdayAug 7, 2018to LondonOnly 1 seat left$586$2,720-22%USD $2,134
- MondayJul 30, 2018from London12 DaysFridayAug 10, 2018to LondonOnly 3 seats left$586$2,720-22%USD $2,134
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- Pound sterlingEngland
- EuroFrance , Italy , Vatican City (Holy See) , Austria , Germany , Netherlands and Belgium
Plugs & Adapters
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Switzerland, Austria and Germany. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Start and end in London.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Expat Explore Travel to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 10% to confirm this Expat Explore Travel booking. The remaining balance is then payable 65 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 24 August 2018 the full payment of $1,502 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 65 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1502 for Europe Escape - 12 Days, but the deposit of 10% is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Expat Explore Travel tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- London (England)
- 343 km
- Paris (France)
- 263 km
- Dijon (France)
- 239 km
- Jungfraujoch (Switzerland)
- 401 km
- Florence (Italy)
- 41 km
- Montecatini (Italy)
- 37 km
- Pisa (Italy)
- 265 km
- Rome (Italy)
- 3 km
- Vatican City (Vatican City (Holy See))
- 394 km
- Venice (Italy)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,502 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 8,603 tours in Europe
- covered by 222 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 65 days prior to the departure date.
- 268 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe Escape - 12 Days