Europe Escape - 12 Days
- Scenic drive through the Swiss Alps
- Wine tasting in the Rhine Valley
- See the 'City of Lights'
- Dine in a traditional beer hall
- Rather Poor
- AandreaWritten on August 15, 20184.5 - ExcellentFirts thanks to Andrea she is Great create excellent group good attitude very happy with the tour I will recommended toy freinds great time love it Miguel and Daisy.Show detailed ratings
- EMEileenWritten on August 14, 20183.5 - GoodOur guide was very rude to us when speaking to my husband and to me throughout the trip. Her nasty approach to us was painful. She spoke about each city so briefly that it wasn't possible to learn much. All she seemed to discuss was how late we were and kept looking at her watch. She walked as if she was speed walking, It was difficult to keep up with her for anyone over the age of 50. She spoke to a group of 50 people without a microphone in noisy streets and when we asked her to repeat something that we didn't hear, she just gave us snotty replies. She said the group should ask her questions but when I did, she told me that she had already told the information. She told the driver to lock the bus toilet because too many passengers were using it instead of telling the driver to clean it. We had checked before the trip to be sure that the bus had a toilet. It did have one but they locked it without caring about the passengers' needs. My husband and I were so disappointed with this tour and guide. We have travelled abroad many many times and have never had so terrible of a guide who just did her job without caring about her passengers, and never was willing to just be warm. No guide had ever told us that she would leave behind any passenger who was even a little late. She didn't consider that sometimes someone may be in a toilet and can't be on the bus because of this, especially if the bus toilet was locked. WE will never travel again with your company because of our very bad and unfortunate experiences with Helen. We go abroad several times a year and tip very generously. This is the first time in our 40 years of travel that we didn't tip and couldn't wait to go home. . +Show detailed ratings
- AAnonymousWritten on August 12, 20183.5 - GoodParis - two days but not fully utilised. Visiting important places and spending more time there are more important than shopping oriented tours.Show detailed ratings
- DYDeniseWritten on August 10, 20184.5 - ExcellentWe saw so much! Still processing! Long days, lots of walking, long periods of bus riding, too short breaks, so we could get to a destination. The hot weather had a negative impact on our endurance and enjoyment. Each location was truly beautiful and unique.Show detailed ratings
- AAnonymousWritten on August 7, 20184.5 - ExcellentI loved the tour and the itineraryShow detailed ratings
- DBDexterWritten on August 7, 20184.5 - ExcellentGreat value! What a great experience! Would totally do it again!!!Show detailed ratings
- MMariechachaWritten on August 6, 20185.0 - ExcellentMe and Wife were so happy to do this, we have a lot of fun, thanks EXPATShow detailed ratings
- MCMarieWritten on August 6, 20185.0 - ExcellentMe and my were so happy to take this tour, it was fantastic, we love everything about it, we have great fun, thanks Expat.Show detailed ratings
- RCRhiannonWritten on August 5, 20185.0 - ExcellentLoved it! Karina was amazing. A fantastic way to sample Europe in a short amount of timeShow detailed ratings
- CYCharlotteWritten on August 2, 20185.0 - ExcellentOur driver, Minty, and our guide, John, worked so well together. It seemed that their mission was to make sure that we all got the best possible experience. The destinations were well thought out. John schooled us on the area's language and a bit of history before each stop. He instructed us on how to use the metro in Paris along with safety tips, which really helped us on our independent outings. The group's commeradarie was outstanding, which was modeled by John and Minty. My daughter and I have remained Facebook friends with many of the other travelers in our group, too.Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
Day 1: London - Paris
Start point Outside Hotel Novotel at Greenwich station, 173-185 Greenwich High Road, London, SE10 8JA 06:30
- Day 2: Paris - Free day
- Day 3: Burgundy - Swiss Alps
- Day 4: Swiss Alps - Free day
- Day 5: Swiss Alps - Florence - Tuscany
- Day 6: Tuscany - Pisa - Rome
- Day 7: Rome - Free day
- Day 8: Rome - Venice
- Day 9: Innsbruck - Munich - Bavaria
- Day 10: Bavaria - Rhine Valley
- Day 11: Rhine Valley - Amsterdam
Day 12: Amsterdam - Bruges - London
End point Greenwich train station, 173-185 Greenwich High Road, London, SE10 8JA 18:30 - 21:30
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
Paris - Ibis la Defense
Address: 4 Boulevard de Neuilly, 92400 Courbevoie, France
Swiss Alps - Alpenrose Hotel & Gardens
Address: Kirchgasse 72B, 3812 Wilderswil, Switzerland
Tuscany - Hotel Massimo d'Azeglio
Address: Corso Matteotti 42, 51016 Montecatini Terme PT, Italy
Rome - Hotel Cristoforo Colombo
Address: Via Cristoforo Colombo, 710, 00144 Roma RM, Italy
Venice - Elite Residence Hotel
Address: Via Forte Marghera, 119, 30173 Venezia VE, Italy
Munich - ACHAT Premium München-Süd
Address: Perchtinger Str. 3, 81379 München, Germany
Rhine Valley - Rheinlust
Address: Rheinallee 27-30, 56154 Boppard, Germany
Amsterdam - Hampton by Hilton Schipol Airport
Address: Neptunusstraat 1, 2132 JA Hoofddorp, Netherlands
*Please note exact accommodation and details are re-confirmed at time of booking and subject to change up to 6 weeks prior to departure
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Europe Escape - 12 Days
- Western Europe Travel Guide
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Will there be opportunities along the tour to exchange cash for the local currency if we do not want to use ATMs?
Yes, there will be opportunities to exchange cash but the ATMs will be cheaper.
Is it advisable to reach London one day earlier and depart one day later?
You could, of course, arrive one day earlier and leave one day later, as the tour starts early in the morning and ends in the evening. However Expat Explore does not offer pre-trip or post-trip accommodations in London, and you would need to arrange accommodation yourself.
Do you arrange airport transfers?
Expat Explore can provide airport transfers for passengers. Please contact our Customer Support team for more information or to arrange this.
Guides who have led this tour
- "Worked in the industry for over 10 years now in various countries around Europe. Worked with Santa in..."
- "I love to travel, so this job is perfect. I get to meet passengers of all ages and from all over the..."
- "Hi everyone, I'm Botrous aka Peter as my friends like to call me. Born and raised near Luxor where I..."
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Victoria8th April 2018
Europe Escape - 12 Days
- Upcoming departures
- August 2018
- September 2018
- October 2018
- November 2018
- December 2018
- January 2019
- February 2019
- March 2019
- April 2019
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- November 2019
- December 2019
- January 2020
- February 2020
- March 2020
- April 2020
- MondayAug 20, 2018from London12 DaysFridayAug 31, 2018to London0 seats leftUSD $2,470
- FridayAug 24, 2018from London12 DaysTuesdaySep 4, 2018to LondonOnly 2 seats left$210$2,470-9%USD $2,260
- MondayAug 27, 2018from London12 DaysFridaySep 7, 2018to LondonOnly 2 seats left$210$2,470-9%USD $2,260
- MondaySep 3, 2018from London12 DaysFridaySep 14, 2018to London0 seats leftUSD $2,470
- FridaySep 7, 2018from London12 DaysTuesdaySep 18, 2018to LondonOnly 2 seats left$210$2,470-9%USD $2,260
- MondaySep 10, 2018from London12 DaysFridaySep 21, 2018to London0 seats leftUSD $2,470
- MondaySep 17, 2018from London12 DaysFridaySep 28, 2018to LondonOnly 1 seat left$210$2,470-9%USD $2,260
- MondaySep 24, 2018from London12 DaysFridayOct 5, 2018to LondonOnly 3 seats left$210$2,470-9%USD $2,260
- MondayOct 1, 2018from London12 DaysFridayOct 12, 2018to London0 seats leftUSD $2,470
- MondayOct 8, 2018from London12 DaysFridayOct 19, 2018to LondonOnly 2 seats left$210$2,470-9%USD $2,260Instant BookHold my
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- Pound sterlingEngland
- EuroFrance , Italy , Vatican City (Holy See) , Austria , Germany , Netherlands and Belgium
Plugs & Adapters
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Switzerland, Austria and Germany. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Start and end in London.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Expat Explore Travel to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 10% to confirm this Expat Explore Travel booking. The remaining balance is then payable 65 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 21 October 2018 the full payment of $1,680 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 65 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1680 for Europe Escape - 12 Days, but the deposit of 10% is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Expat Explore Travel tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- London (England)
- 343 km
- Paris (France)
- 263 km
- Dijon (France)
- 239 km
- Jungfraujoch (Switzerland)
- 401 km
- Florence (Italy)
- 41 km
- Montecatini (Italy)
- 37 km
- Pisa (Italy)
- 265 km
- Rome (Italy)
- 3 km
- Vatican City (Vatican City (Holy See))
- 394 km
- Venice (Italy)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,680 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 8,984 tours in Europe
- covered by 255 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 65 days prior to the departure date.
- 318 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe Escape - 12 Days