Europe Escape - 12 Days
- Our saving
- US $ 1,650
- See the Eiffel Tower and the Arc de Triomphe
- Enjoy a great bird’s-eye view from the top of Swiss Alps
- Visit Vatican City - the smallest country in the world
- Taste the local Bavarian beer and famous Burgundy wine
- Sample the tasty Belgian chocolate and Dutch cheese
- Rather Poor
- MCMariaWritten on December 8, 20184.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Tour guide Helen and driver German Joe were excellent!!! Unfortunately I got sick on the 3rd day. I noticed a couple of fellow tourist were coughing in the bus without covering their mouths. It’s a closed bus and without using proper manners, when you... Read more
- DJDennisseWritten on November 25, 20184.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
I enjoyed this experience a lot. Will be returning again!!
- AAnonymousWritten on November 15, 20184.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
fdf sreere e dssa ad s adsads ads
- JWJaniceWritten on November 13, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
To be honest at first I thought this tour was a fake. Between talking to a different person each time when I had a question and having my money go to a bank that I don't know in Europe, I was a bit unsure of it, even though there were great reviews. Once... Read more
- DHDavidWritten on November 13, 20183.5 - GoodShow detailed ratings
This tour did indeed show many sights in Europe as expected, and it will be a great memory for us as our 20th Anniversary trip. It is not a tour for the faint of heart however, as there is considerable, long walking and overly extensive bus rides, some 8+... Read more
- MAMarioWritten on November 13, 20184.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Great time. Helen was knowledgeable. Wayne was a professional driver. Some meals were not included that may be included in the package.
- BobWritten on November 13, 20184.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
Overall Tour was great. Paris hotel was poor . Tour leader and driver both were outstanding .
- PeiWritten on November 11, 20184.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
It was an amazing experience. It was quick pace but worth it all. Some places we stopped at wished we had more time to spend compared to other places. The optional were nice but I wish I knew in advance so I could of exchanged more money so I wasn’t... Read more
- LMLynneWritten on November 11, 20184.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
Steve is wonderful, very knowledgeable, very organized, and personable. We enjoyed put rour a lot. We would take another tour with him in a heartbeat!
- HKHadiaWritten on November 10, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
It was the best trip ever
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
Day 1: London - Paris
Start point Outside Hotel Novotel at Greenwich station, 173-185 Greenwich High Road, London, SE10 8JA 06:30
- Day 2: Paris - Free day
- Day 3: Burgundy - Swiss Alps
- Day 4: Swiss Alps - Free day
- Day 5: Swiss Alps - Florence - Tuscany
- Day 6: Tuscany - Pisa - Rome
- Day 7: Rome - Free day
- Day 8: Rome - Venice
- Day 9: Innsbruck - Munich - Bavaria
- Day 10: Bavaria - Rhine Valley
- Day 11: Rhine Valley - Amsterdam
Day 12: Amsterdam - Bruges - London
End point Greenwich train station, 173-185 Greenwich High Road, London, SE10 8JA 18:30 - 21:30
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
Paris - Ibis la Defense
Address: 4 Boulevard de Neuilly, 92400 Courbevoie, France
Swiss Alps - Alpenrose Hotel & Gardens
Address: Kirchgasse 72B, 3812 Wilderswil, Switzerland
Tuscany - Hotel Massimo d'Azeglio
Address: Corso Matteotti 42, 51016 Montecatini Terme PT, Italy
Rome - Hotel Cristoforo Colombo
Address: Via Cristoforo Colombo, 710, 00144 Roma RM, Italy
Venice - Elite Residence Hotel
Address: Via Forte Marghera, 119, 30173 Venezia VE, Italy
Munich - ACHAT Premium München-Süd
Address: Perchtinger Str. 3, 81379 München, Germany
Rhine Valley - Rheinlust
Address: Rheinallee 27-30, 56154 Boppard, Germany
Amsterdam - Hampton by Hilton Schipol Airport
Address: Neptunusstraat 1, 2132 JA Hoofddorp, Netherlands
*Please note exact accommodation and details are re-confirmed at time of booking and subject to change up to 6 weeks prior to departure
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Europe Escape - 12 Days
- Western Europe Travel Guide
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
I'm a solo traveller, is there a single supplement?
A single supplement is not mandatory for this tour, as travellers can be roomed with a fellow traveller of the same sex for no additional cost. This is a great way to get to know your group and enrich your travel experience! If you would prefer a little more privacy, a single supplement can be paid, which will guarantee you your own room for the duration of the tour. Please contact our Travel Experts to arrange this.
Which currency is most widely accepted on this tour?
The accepted currency for the countries visited on this tour are as follows:
- Austria - Euro (EUR)
- France - Euro (EUR)
- Germany - Euro (EUR)
- Italy - Euro (EUR)
- Netherlands - Euro (EUR)
- Switzerland - Swiss franc (CHF)
- United Kingdom - Pound sterling (£)
Should I book pre/post tour accommodation?
Some passengers prefer to arrive one day earlier and leave one day later, as the tour starts early in the morning and ends in the evening. Expat Explore does not offer pre-trip or post-trip accommodations in London, therefore you would need to arrange accommodation yourself.
Guides who have led this tour
- "Worked in the industry for over 10 years now in various countries around Europe. Worked with Santa in..."
- "I love to travel, so this job is perfect. I get to meet passengers of all ages and from all over the..."
- "Hi everyone, I'm Botrous aka Peter as my friends like to call me. Born and raised near Luxor where I..."
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Shereen22nd June 2018
Europe Escape - 12 Days
- Upcoming departures
- December 2018
- January 2019
- February 2019
- March 2019
- April 2019
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- November 2019
- December 2019
- January 2020
- February 2020
- March 2020
- April 2020
- SaturdayDec 22, 2018from London12 DaysWednesdayJan 2, 2019to London0 seats leftUSD $2,470Sold outSee similar tours on this date
- SundayJan 13, 2019from London12 DaysThursdayJan 24, 2019to London8 seats left$285$2,470-12%USD $2,185
- SundayJan 27, 2019from London12 DaysThursdayFeb 7, 2019to London0 seats leftUSD $2,470Sold outSee similar tours on this date
- SundayFeb 10, 2019from London12 DaysThursdayFeb 21, 2019to London10+ seats left$400$2,470-16%USD $2,070
- SundayFeb 24, 2019from London12 DaysThursdayMar 7, 2019to London10+ seats left$520$2,470-21%USD $1,950
- SundayMar 10, 2019from London12 DaysThursdayMar 21, 2019to London10+ seats left$520$2,470-21%USD $1,950
- SundayMar 17, 2019from London12 DaysThursdayMar 28, 2019to London10+ seats left$400$2,470-16%USD $2,070
- SundayMar 24, 2019from London12 DaysThursdayApr 4, 2019to London10+ seats left$400$2,470-16%USD $2,070
- SundayMar 31, 2019from London12 DaysThursdayApr 11, 2019to London10+ seats left$400$2,470-16%USD $2,070
- SundayApr 7, 2019from London12 DaysThursdayApr 18, 2019to London7 seats left$210$2,470-9%USD $2,260
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- Pound sterlingEngland
- EuroFrance , Italy , Vatican City (Holy See) , Austria , Germany , Netherlands and Belgium
Plugs & Adapters
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Switzerland, Austria and Germany. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Start and end in London.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Expat Explore Travel to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 10% to confirm this Expat Explore Travel booking. The remaining balance is then payable 65 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 18 February 2019 the full payment of $1,650 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 65 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1650 for Europe Escape - 12 Days, but the deposit of 10% is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Expat Explore Travel tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- London (England)
- 343 km
- Paris (France)
- 263 km
- Dijon (France)
- 239 km
- Jungfraujoch (Switzerland)
- 401 km
- Florence (Italy)
- 41 km
- Montecatini (Italy)
- 37 km
- Pisa (Italy)
- 265 km
- Rome (Italy)
- 3 km
- Vatican City (Vatican City (Holy See))
- 394 km
- Venice (Italy)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,650 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 10,106 tours in Europe
- covered by 311 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 65 days prior to the departure date.
- 391 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe Escape - 12 Days