Europe Escape - 12 Days
- Tour Operator:
- Expat Explore Travel
- Max group size:
- Age range:
- 10 to 75
- Operated in:
- Tour id:
Pay over time
Pay over time
TourRadar makes your next trip easier to book by letting you pay over time without any interest or extra fees.
Divide your payments
Pay smaller amounts every two weeks until your departure.
No interest or extra fees
You don't pay any interest or extra fees.
For select departures only
Check Dates & Availability to see which departures offer our instalment option.
Places You’ll See
- Sankt Goar
- See the Eiffel Tower and the Arc de Triomphe
- Enjoy a great bird’s-eye view from the top of Swiss Alps
- Visit Vatican City - the smallest country in the world
- Taste the local Bavarian beer and famous Burgundy wine
- Sample the tasty Belgian chocolate and Dutch cheese
Travel, Your Way
Good reasons for travelling privately:
Personalise your trip
Make changes to the itinerary, accommodation, or transport method
Increased safety during COVID
Spend the majority of time amongst your group to reduce exposure to others
Travel more exclusively
Your tour guide can focus all their attention on your group
Travel for a special occasion
Celebrate an important event by only travelling with your friends or family
- Day 1: Start of tour in Rome - Venice
- Day 2: Innsbruck - Munich - Bavaria
- Day 3: Bavaria - Rhine Valley
- Day 4: Rhine Valley - Amsterdam
- Day 5: Amsterdam - Ghent - Paris
- Day 6: Paris: Optional Free Day
- Day 7: Paris - Burgundy - Swiss Alps
- Day 8: Swiss Alps: Optional Free Day
- Day 9: Lake Como - Pisa - Tuscany
- Day 10: Tuscany - Florence - Rome
- Day 11: Rome: Optional Free Day
- Day 12: End of tour in Rome
- Additional Services
Where You'll Stay
- Overall RatingExcellent
- Most Recent
- Most Popular
- Highest First
- Lowest First
- Jamilyn· September 19th, 2020Luke is king of the good times, but he is also super informative and engaging when helping travelers immerse themselves in a new culture and forgotten history. Highly recommend. Best tour guide ever.Trip date: May 2019
- CKChusnee· April 18th, 2020It was a wonderful experience. Saw a lot during those 12 days without having to worry about accommodation. Learnt a lot from our very knowledgeable and professional tour guide Steve. Special thanks to our driver Jean. The way he got us though the crazy... Show moreTrip date: December 2019
- EAElizabeth· March 7th, 20205 stars does not do justice for our 12 day Europe Escape Tour. Everything was perfect, even though we had some days where the weather was not too good. Our Tour guide Gustavo was 10+, he was so professional, caring, supportive and has a good sense of... Show moreTrip date: February 2020
- Jane· January 13th, 2020I loved the tour leader! He was amazing, knowledgeable, very caring about each person and fun! The cities we visited were great, but sometimes arriving at one of the major cities was just before dark was upsetting. Example: we arrived at 4:00pm at... Show moreTrip date: December 2019
- Samir· January 8th, 2020Parts of the tour was hurried. Otherwise well organised. Due to taking a sharp turn my camera fell from the rack of the bus and was damaged !Trip date: May 2019
- KSKavyananda· January 7th, 2020Great Europe tour. Very friendly Tour guide and driver.Trip date: December 2019
- John· January 6th, 2020Great trip. Pedro and Alex were a great team. They were one's that made it great. Please thank them from us. JT & Susan Thomson.Trip date: December 2019
- JSJodi· January 5th, 2020Europe Escape Tour-April 2019; Jeff & I enjoyed this tour very much, Steve & our driver Daniel were great! steve has a breadth of historical knowledge & loved the morning history lessons during our drives which set the stage for the cities & countries... Show moreTrip date: April 2019
- MMichael· January 4th, 2020Wakey Wakey! Steve is very professional and very knowledgeable about all the places we visited. His passion for travel and history is evidenced by the way he runs his tours and all the information he provides. He is able to tell you in detail what to... Show moreTrip date: December 2019
- Byanka· January 4th, 2020Steve and Jean were awesome! We enjoyed it very much. It is fast paced but you get to see a lot. Will travel with Expat again.Trip date: December 2019
Dates & Availability
Book With Flexibility
You're not locked in! Make changes to your dates or switch tours. Learn More
Take advantage of our 0% interest instalment plan on selected departures. Learn More
- Sunday23 May, 2021EnglishThursday3 Jun, 2021See Similar Tours For These Dates$2,470
- Friday28 May, 2021EnglishTuesday8 Jun, 2021See Similar Tours For These Dates$2,470
- Monday31 May, 2021EnglishFriday11 Jun, 2021See Similar Tours For These Dates$2,470
- Sunday6 Jun, 2021EnglishThursday17 Jun, 2021See Similar Tours For These Dates$2,470Only Pay 10% Deposit
- Monday14 Jun, 2021EnglishFriday25 Jun, 2021See Similar Tours For These Dates$2,470Only Pay 10% Deposit
- 4 Other Unavailable Departures
- -5%Sunday20 Jun, 2021EnglishThursday1 Jul, 2021$2,470$2,345Book With FlexibilityOnly Pay 10% Deposit
- -5%Monday28 Jun, 2021EnglishFriday9 Jul, 2021$2,470$2,345Book With FlexibilityOnly Pay 10% Deposit
- -5%Sunday4 Jul, 2021EnglishThursday15 Jul, 2021$2,470$2,3450% Interest InstalmentsBook With FlexibilityOnly Pay 10% Deposit
- -3%Monday12 Jul, 2021EnglishFriday23 Jul, 2021$2,470$2,3950% Interest InstalmentsBook With FlexibilityOnly Pay 10% Deposit
- -8%Sunday18 Jul, 2021EnglishThursday29 Jul, 2021$2,470$2,2750% Interest InstalmentsBook With FlexibilityOnly Pay 10% Deposit
Frequently Asked Questions
- Can I start this tour in Paris instead?
- How do we cross the English Channel?
- I'm a solo traveller, is there a single supplement?
- Which currency is most widely accepted on this tour?
- Do you arrange airport transfers?
- What is the minimum tip for tour guides and bus drivers?
- Is this tour wheelchair friendly?
- What does the accommodation in twin rooms refer to?
- What is the transportation for this tour?
- Is there a hotel list available?
Good to Know
- Plugs & Adapters
- Payment information
- Cancellation Policy
- Discover TourRadar