Britain and Ireland Panorama (19 Days)
- Our saving
- US $ 3,915
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Arrive London (2 Nights)
- Day 2: London Sightseeing and Free Time
- Day 3: London – Stratford-upon-Avon – York
- Day 4: York – Jedburgh – Edinburgh (2 Nights)
- Day 5: Edinburgh Sightseeing and Free Time
- Day 6: Edinburgh – St. Andrews – Pitlochry – Scottish Highlands (2 Nights)
- Day 7: Isle of Skye Sightseeing and Scenic Highland Excursion
- Day 8: Scottish Highlands – Glencoe – Loch Lomond – Glasgow
- Day 9: Glasgow – Lake District – Liverpool
- Day 10: Liverpool – Chester – Dublin (2 Nights)
- Day 11: Dublin Sightseeing and Free Time
- Day 12: Dublin – Galway – Limerick
- Day 13: Limerick – Ring of Kerry – Cork
- Day 14: Cork – Blarney – Cobh – Waterford – Wexford
- Day 15: Wexford – Cardiff
- Day 16: Cardiff – Bath – Glastonbury – Plymouth (2 Nights)
- Day 17: Polperro and Dartmoor Excursion
- Day 18: Plymouth – Stonehenge – London
- Day 19: Depart London
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Rather Poor
- STStephenWritten on September 25, 20195.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
An outstanding tour with Brooke our outstanding guide. Truly no-worry traveling.
- BrianWritten on September 16, 20195.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Everything about the trip was good, including the weather, and Greg even influenced that, playing the Beatles "Here comes the sun" to start every morning. Full breakfast was good fuel for the day. Greg was enthusiastic, knowledgable, amusing, and patient... Read more
- JudyWritten on September 9, 20194.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
Itinerary was strenuous - sometimes we didn't get to hotel until 10:00. Also not enough time at most stops
- JMJamesWritten on August 22, 20195.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Guide was very knowledgeable and informative, and also pleasantly helpful to the tourists. Drivers were excellent.
- JonWritten on June 22, 20193.0 - Average
Great tour the only let down was the hotels and included meals.Show detailed ratingsTrafalgar commented on this reviewThank you for reviewing the Britain and Ireland Panorama guided holiday. To begin, we are disappointed to read that the hotels and dining experiences were not what you were expecting on this occasion. We take our guests' feedback very seriously here at Trafalgar, so please be assured that your comments are being given the full attention they deserve to establish what potential improvements we might make going forward with this particular trip. Despite this, we are very pleased to read that you enjoyed your trip overall, and hope that we will have the chance to welcome you back again for another great adventure soon.
- NGnevilleWritten on May 23, 20194.0 - Good
The tour was great,we seen so much of the UK,Ireland, our guide Jim Michell was so informative,with the history of the UK you learn so much,there was so many great places we went to its hard to name any one place that was special, but one place i will... Read moreShow detailed ratingsTrafalgar commented on this reviewHere at Trafalgar, we put careful thought into the creation of our itineraries to ensure that our guests are able to capture the country's unique culture and history. Still, we are delighted to read that Jim's knowledge and passion for Britain and Ireland helped you to truly appreciate the destinations visited, ensuring that you really were able to see and experience everything that you had been looking forward to. It was certainly our pleasure to welcome you on this journey, and we hope that you will join us again for another captivating adventure soon.
- RERuthWritten on October 11, 20175.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Anna was amazing. I really enjoyed the trip it actually was more than I expected. Our guide ANNA really made the trip.
- SBsandyWritten on November 23, 20155.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Amazing adventure, Love the extras, enjoyed the sights, everything ran so smoothly. I really enjoyed just sitting back and leaving the planning to someone else
- SKSharonWritten on October 27, 20154.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
Our TD (Matt) and Driver (John)where fabulous very professional it helps a lot as I travelled on my own.I loved all the amazing sights and pretty much every place we ate at the food was great.It is pretty full on but I did enjoy this most days, you do spend... Read more
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Are gluten free meals available?
In many European countries this is not an issue as it is widely catered for more frequently. However there are some important notes to know, whilst all restaurants can be advised of gluten-free requests this may only be available at an additional cost and in some cases, the availability may vary due to seasonal produce and last minute changes to set menu options.
Also, it is recommended that you pack your own snacks as this cannot be guaranteed to be available as a gluten free.
Does the Trafalgar 19 day tour Britain Ireland panorama summer include Edinburgh tattoo tickets?
Yes, the Edinburgh Tattoo tickets are included on this tour.
What luggage am I allowed on this tour?
You can bring one suitcase per person with the dimensions of 76cm x 46cm x 25cm (30” x 18” x 10”) and weight not exceeding 23kg (50 lbs) due to the limited space on the coach. You can also bring one piece of hand luggage, provided it is small enough to take on the coach and does not have telescopic handles.
- Western Europe Travel Guide
- Love Travel?
- Hidden Gems - London
- Connect with Locals - Wales
- Dive Into Culture | Glengoyne Distillery | Scotland, UK
- Stays with Stories | Ashford Castle | Ireland
- Dive Into Culture | Guiness Storehouse | Dublin, Ireland
- Stays with Stories | Laggan Gaskmore | The Highlands, Scotland
- Hidden Gems | Dublin
- Make A Difference | Quarry Bank | Chesire
- The Icons | London, England
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Trisha3rd March 2019
Britain and Ireland Panorama (19 Days)
- Upcoming departures
- April 2020
- May 2020
- June 2020
- July 2020
- August 2020
- September 2020
- TuesdayApr 7, 2020from London19 DaysSaturdayApr 25, 2020to London10+ seats left$435$4,350-10%USD $3,915Sharing a twin room
- TuesdayApr 14, 2020from London19 DaysSaturdayMay 2, 2020to London10+ seats left$435$4,350-10%USD $3,915Sharing a twin room
- TuesdayApr 21, 2020from London19 DaysSaturdayMay 9, 2020to London7 seats left$435$4,350-10%USD $3,915Sharing a twin room
- TuesdayApr 28, 2020from London19 DaysSaturdayMay 16, 2020to London10+ seats left$445$4,450-10%USD $4,005Sharing a twin room
- TuesdayMay 5, 2020from London19 DaysSaturdayMay 23, 2020to LondonOnly 1 seat leftUSD $4,450Sharing a twin roomBook Now Hold my
- TuesdayMay 12, 2020from London19 DaysSaturdayMay 30, 2020to London9 seats leftUSD $4,450Sharing a twin room
- TuesdayMay 19, 2020from London19 DaysSaturdayJun 6, 2020to London10+ seats left$445$4,450-10%USD $4,005Sharing a twin room
- TuesdayMay 26, 2020from London19 DaysSaturdayJun 13, 2020to London0 seats leftUSD $4,450Sold outSee similar tours on this date
- TuesdayJun 2, 2020from London19 DaysSaturdayJun 20, 2020to London10+ seats left$445$4,450-10%USD $4,005Sharing a twin room
- TuesdayJun 9, 2020from London19 DaysSaturdayJun 27, 2020to London10+ seats left$445$4,450-10%USD $4,005Sharing a twin room
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- Pound sterlingEngland , Scotland and Wales
Plugs & Adapters
- Start and end in London.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Trafalgar to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- For any tour departing before 10 January 2020 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after 10 January 2020, a minimum payment of $200 is required to confirm your booking with Trafalgar. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 50 days days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Cancellation policy
- TourRadar is an authorised Agent of Trafalgar. Please familiarise yourself with the Trafalgar payment, cancellation and refund conditions.
- Payment methods
- The following cards are accepted for Trafalgar tours: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- London (England)
- 133 km
- Stratford-upon-Avon (England)
- 201 km
- York (England)
- 193 km
- Jedburgh (Scotland)
- 66 km
- Edinburgh (Scotland)
- 49 km
- St Andrews (Scotland)
- 70 km
- Pitlochry (Scotland)
- 177 km
- Isle of Skye (Scotland)
- 117 km
- Glencoe (Scotland)
- 70 km
- Loch Lomond (Scotland)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $3,915 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 12,621 tours in Europe
- covered by 531 different operators in Europe
- Use Discounts and Credits*
- Past passenger discounts or credits, early-bird savings, child discounts, and multi-person discounts offered by the tour operator may be applicable when you book with TourRadar. *Discounts and credits are subject to the tour operator terms and conditions.
- 5 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Britain and Ireland Panorama (19 Days)