Britain and Ireland Panorama 2019 (19 Days)
- Our saving
- US $ 4,163
- Rather Poor
- RERuthWritten on October 11, 20175.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Anna was amazing. I really enjoyed the trip it actually was more than I expected. Our guide ANNA really made the trip.
- SBsandyWritten on November 23, 20155.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Amazing adventure, Love the extras, enjoyed the sights, everything ran so smoothly. I really enjoyed just sitting back and leaving the planning to someone else
- SKSharonWritten on October 27, 20154.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
Our TD (Matt) and Driver (John)where fabulous very professional it helps a lot as I travelled on my own.I loved all the amazing sights and pretty much every place we ate at the food was great.It is pretty full on but I did enjoy this most days, you do spend... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Arrive London (2 Nights)
- Day 2: London Sightseeing and Free Time
- Day 3: London – Stratford-upon-Avon – York
- Day 4: York – Jedburgh – Edinburgh (2 Nights)
- Day 5: Edinburgh Sightseeing and Free Time
- Day 6: Edinburgh – St. Andrews – Pitlochry – Scottish Highlands (2 Nights)
- Day 7: Isle of Skye, Culloden and Scenic Highland Excursion
- Day 8: Scottish Highlands – Glencoe – Loch Lomond – Glasgow
- Day 9: Glasgow – Lake District – Liverpool
- Day 10: Liverpool – Chester – Dublin (2 Nights)
- Day 11: Dublin Sightseeing and Free Time
- Day 12: Dublin – Galway – Limerick
- Day 13: Limerick – Ring of Kerry – Cork
- Day 14: Cork – Blarney – Cobh – Waterford – Wexford
- Day 15: Wexford – Cardiff
- Day 16: Cardiff – Bath – Glastonbury – Plymouth (2 Nights)
- Day 17: Polperro and Dartmoor Excursion
- Day 18: Plymouth – Stonehenge – London
- Day 19: Depart London
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Western Europe Travel Guide
- Love Travel?
- Hidden Gems - London
- Connect with Locals - Wales
- Dive Into Culture | Glengoyne Distillery | Scotland, UK
- Stays with Stories | Ashford Castle | Ireland
- Dive Into Culture | Guiness Storehouse | Dublin, Ireland
- Stays with Stories | Laggan Gaskmore | The Highlands, Scotland
- Hidden Gems | Dublin
- Make A Difference | Quarry Bank | Chesire
- The Icons | London, England
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Are gluten free meals available?
In many European countries this is not an issue as it is widely catered for more frequently. However there are some important notes to know, whilst all restaurants can be advised of gluten-free requests this may only be available at an additional cost and in some cases, the availability may vary due to seasonal produce and last minute changes to set menu options.
Also, it is recommended that you pack your own snacks as this cannot be guaranteed to be available as a gluten free.
Does the Trafalgar 19 day tour Britain Ireland panorama summer include Edinburgh tattoo tickets?
Yes, the Edinburgh Tattoo tickets are included on this tour.
What luggage am I allowed on this tour?
You can bring one suitcase per person with the dimensions of 76cm x 46cm x 25cm (30” x 18” x 10”) and weight not exceeding 23kg (50 lbs) due to the limited space on the coach. You can also bring one piece of hand luggage, provided it is small enough to take on the coach and does not have telescopic handles.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Vicki10th June 2018
Britain and Ireland Panorama 2019 (19 Days)
- Upcoming departures
- April 2019
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- TuesdayApr 9, 2019from London19 DaysSaturdayApr 27, 2019to London10+ seats left$463$4,625-10%USD $4,163+ $20 Government V A T Tax
- TuesdayApr 16, 2019from London19 DaysSaturdayMay 4, 2019to London9 seats left$463$4,625-10%USD $4,163+ $20 Government V A T Tax
- TuesdayApr 23, 2019from London19 DaysSaturdayMay 11, 2019to LondonOnly 1 seat left$463$4,625-10%USD $4,163+ $20 Government V A T Tax
- TuesdayApr 30, 2019from London19 DaysSaturdayMay 18, 2019to London10+ seats left$468$4,675-10%USD $4,208+ $20 Government V A T Tax
- TuesdayMay 7, 2019from London19 DaysSaturdayMay 25, 2019to LondonOnly 1 seat left$473$4,725-10%USD $4,253+ $20 Government V A T Tax
- TuesdayMay 14, 2019from London19 DaysSaturdayJun 1, 2019to LondonOnly 1 seat leftUSD $4,725+ $20 Government V A T Tax
- TuesdayMay 21, 2019from London19 DaysSaturdayJun 8, 2019to London7 seats left$473$4,725-10%USD $4,253+ $20 Government V A T Tax
- TuesdayMay 28, 2019from London19 DaysSaturdayJun 15, 2019to London7 seats left$473$4,725-10%USD $4,253+ $20 Government V A T Tax
- TuesdayJun 4, 2019from London19 DaysSaturdayJun 22, 2019to London8 seats leftUSD $4,725+ $20 Government V A T Tax
- TuesdayJun 11, 2019from London19 DaysSaturdayJun 29, 2019to LondonOnly 1 seat leftUSD $4,725+ $20 Government V A T Tax
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- Pound sterlingEngland , Scotland and Wales
Plugs & Adapters
- Start and end in London.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Trafalgar to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $200 to confirm this Trafalgar booking. The remaining balance is then payable 50 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 11 March 2019 the full payment of $4,163 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $4163 for Britain and Ireland Panorama 2019 (19 Days), but the deposit of $200 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Trafalgar tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- London (England)
- 133 km
- Stratford-upon-Avon (England)
- 201 km
- York (England)
- 193 km
- Jedburgh (Scotland)
- 66 km
- Edinburgh (Scotland)
- 49 km
- St Andrews (Scotland)
- 70 km
- Pitlochry (Scotland)
- 177 km
- Isle of Skye (Scotland)
- 117 km
- Glencoe (Scotland)
- 70 km
- Loch Lomond (Scotland)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $4,163 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 10,273 tours in Europe
- covered by 332 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date.
- 3 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Britain and Ireland Panorama 2019 (19 Days)