Spirit of Europe
- Our saving
- US $ 2,989
- JUST PAY $99 DEPOSIT TODAY
- Get excited to explore Florence, Berlin and Amsterdam
- Picnic on a prominent spot next to the famed Eiffel Tower
- See the Schonbrunn in Vienna and visit the ancient Rome
- Absorb the atmosphere of the glamorous French Riviera
- Tour the Eastern European cities and savour local cuisine
- Rather Poor
- AbrahamWritten on October 11, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Spirit of Europe tour really hit the mark in all of my expectations. The length of the tour, the cities in each country we visited and the freedom as well as optionals on offer were superb. Would I recommend this tour to someone? Most definitely and I have... Read more
- AAnonymousWritten on September 21, 20184.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
The trip was amazing but i felt like our tour guide did more partying than she should have......
- SophieWritten on June 5, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Millie was an incredible tour guide! She provided excellent banter, some quality anecdotes and some seriously envious knowledge of history and art and the culture throughout Europe. She was a top gal and knew when to step up as a guide to make sure everyone... Read more
- NNataliechurcherWritten on June 4, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Your guide was great at keeping secret about her 1st tour (would never have known until she informed me at the end). Tried to accomodate all travellers and was very helpful when lost. She was as much fun when she could be and serious at times when needed.... Read more
- VBVictoriaWritten on May 31, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
The tour guide and the memories I've made
- CharlotteWritten on May 31, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
I did the Spirit of Europe trip with my partner this summer and it did not disappoint! Tia was a knowledgeable and sensible trip leader but wasn’t afraid to join us on nights out. Her pub/bar choices (which we could choose to go on or not) were good and... Read more
- AAmySinghWritten on May 22, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
It was an all round wonderful experience - from Millie's wonderful, cheerful and organised way with us (and her colourful tour notes each day were much appreciated), Zsolt our happy and resourceful driver, the fab people we met along the way, and of course... Read more
- KKatrinaRothwellWritten on May 21, 20184.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
The itineraries were clear and allowed flexibility for us to take time away as well. The food provided was excellent! I was expecting average sandwiches every day but instead every day different types of food and meals were served with good options. There... Read more
- BibinWritten on May 21, 20184.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Both my husband and I enjoyed the European trip.. It was made more so because we had Millie!!! We think that she is a vibrant, amazing and experienced tour leader. Millie was also very responsible, making sure that we were safe while having fun. She had... Read more
- VVictoriaWritten on May 21, 20184.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
I loved the fun environment that Millie created on the tour
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: London, England to Paris, France (or join in Paris)
- Day 2: Paris
- Day 3: Paris to Swiss Alps, Switzerland
- Day 4: Swiss Alps
- Day 5: Swiss Alps to French Riviera, France
- Day 6: French Riviera including Monaco visit
- Day 7: French Riviera to Florence, Italy
- Day 8: Florence to Rome
- Day 9: Rome including Vatican City visit
- Day 10: Rome to Venice
- Day 11: Venice
- Day 12: Venice to Vienna, Austria
- Day 13: Vienna
- Day 14: Vienna to Budapest, Hungary via Bratislava, Slovakia
- Day 15: Budapest
- Day 16: Budapest to Kraków, Poland
- Day 17: Kraków
- Day 18: Kraków to Prague, Czech Republic
- Day 19: Prague
- Day 20: Prague to Berlin, Germany
- Day 21: Berlin
- Day 22: Berlin to Amsterdam, Netherlands
- Day 23: Amsterdam
- Day 24: Amsterdam to London, England
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- We Are Topdeck
- Europe: Experience the Magic of Europe
- Western Europe Travel Guide
- Live your best life in European Summer
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Is there a hotel list available?
Hotel lists for this trip are not confirmed until your final trip documents are released, which will be 2 to 3 weeks prior to departure. This trip is hosted by Hostel Plus, who are known for their eclectic and fun accommodation styles! During the tour, you will be spending 17 nights in hostel accommodation and 6 nights in bungalows at European campsites.
When and where does the tour end?
Your coach will arrive back in London between 6.30pm and 8.30pm. The drop-off point will usually be the Wombats hostel, however please check your itinerary carefully for the exact details. Please be aware that our return time is dependant upon external factors.
When and where does the tour start?
The tour commences at 6 am in London, on the morning of your first day. You will depart from the following hostel only if your trip code ends with a -7:
Wombats City Hostel
7 Dock Street
London, E1 8JN
The closest London Underground stop is Tower Hill on the District and Circle lines. You can find directions on the Wombats website. If your trip code ends with a -8 you will depart from the following location:
37 Tavistock Place,
We recommend arriving with plenty of time to spare to ensure that everything is in order for your adventure! Due to the early morning start some passengers prefer to book pre-departure accommodation at the meeting point. We would be happy to assist with these arrangements.
Guides who have led this tour
- "MY NAME IS SARAH, PICK UP STICKS ENTHUSIAST, AND LOVER OF THE CAPSLOCK! I worked as a clinical pharmacist..."
- "I am originally from London, UK and have had the pleasure of travelling for the last 5 years. I have..."
- "I am half Australian and half Swiss (grew up in Aus). I have been living in Europe for over five years..."
- "Hi I am a trip leader at Topdeck. I decided to get into trip leading due to the perfect mix of travel..."
- "Hello! I'm Stien, from Belgium. After leading groups around African and Asian countries for Belgian tour..."
- ""Not all those who wander are lost" From an early age I was always the "wanderer",..."
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Svetlana17th February 2019
Spirit of Europe
- Upcoming departures
- April 2019
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- TuesdayApr 9, 2019from London24 DaysThursdayMay 2, 2019to London8 seats left$120USD $2,989
- TuesdayApr 23, 2019from London24 DaysThursdayMay 16, 2019to London10+ seats left$120USD $2,989
- TuesdayMay 7, 2019from London24 DaysThursdayMay 30, 2019to London10+ seats left$120USD $2,989
- TuesdayMay 14, 2019from London24 DaysThursdayJun 6, 2019to London10+ seats left$130USD $3,239
- TuesdayMay 28, 2019from London24 DaysThursdayJun 20, 2019to London10+ seats left$130USD $3,239
- TuesdayJun 11, 2019from London24 DaysThursdayJul 4, 2019to LondonOnly 2 seats left$130USD $3,239
- TuesdayJun 18, 2019from London24 DaysThursdayJul 11, 2019to London10+ seats left$140USD $3,499
- TuesdayJun 25, 2019from London24 DaysThursdayJul 18, 2019to London0 seats left$140USD $3,499Sold outSee similar tours on this date
- TuesdayJul 2, 2019from London24 DaysThursdayJul 25, 2019to London4 seats left$140USD $3,499
- TuesdayJul 9, 2019from London24 DaysThursdayAug 1, 2019to London10+ seats left$140USD $3,499
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- Pound sterlingEngland
- EuroFrance , Monaco , Italy , Austria , Slovakia , Germany , Netherlands and Belgium
- KorunaCzech Republic
Plugs & Adapters
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Switzerland, Austria, Slovakia, Hungary, Poland, Czech Republic and Germany. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Slovakia, Hungary, Poland and Czech Republic. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Slovakia, Hungary, Poland and Czech Republic. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Start and end in London.
- Max group size
- 48 is the maximum group size for Spirit of Europe.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Topdeck to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $99 to confirm this Topdeck booking. The remaining balance is then payable 47 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 8 May 2019 the full payment of $2,989 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 47 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $2989 for Spirit of Europe, but the deposit of $99 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Topdeck tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- London (England)
- 109 km
- Dover (England)
- 43 km
- Calais (France)
- 235 km
- Paris (France)
- 486 km
- Lauterbrunnen (Switzerland)
- 321 km
- Monaco (Monaco)
- 240 km
- Pisa (Italy)
- 69 km
- Florence (Italy)
- 232 km
- Rome (Italy)
- 394 km
- Venice (Italy)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $2,989 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 11,830 tours in Europe
- covered by 450 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 47 days prior to the departure date.
- 117 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Spirit of Europe