Spirit of Europe
- Our saving
- US $ 2,735
- The perfect Euro experience of East meets West
- Enjoy the streets of Paris
- Explore the splendours of Italy
- Wind your way East through the historic cities of Vienna, Hungary and Poland
- Age range
- 18 to 39 year olds
- Hostel, Bungalow
- Coach / Bus
- Rather Poor
- LaurenWritten on March 24, 20184.5 - ExcellentStien was the best guide ever she definitely made the trip the best it could be!Show detailed ratings
- StephWritten on March 24, 20185.0 - ExcellentStien was amazing she made the trip what it was. Her knowledge and enthusiasm made the trip spectacular. She was always ready to help and full of ideas for what to do in that city. The trip was long and at points challenging but i loved every minute of it.Show detailed ratings
- HHannahWritten on March 23, 20185.0 - ExcellentStien was awesome!!!!Show detailed ratings
- JJessWritten on March 23, 20185.0 - ExcellentStien was great fun and awesome with her enthusiasm and clear explanation of all our places visited. Loved the trip and was great value. Would recommend stein and topdeck to travel withShow detailed ratings
- CCharlotteWritten on November 13, 20175.0 - ExcellentThis trip completely exceeded all my exceptions. The group were all so welcoming and Sarah made joining half way through so easy. She made everything fun and easy-going and I'm so glad we could be part of her last Topdeck trip and make it extra special for such a lovely lady. I just had the best time and can't recommend Topdeck enough! xShow detailed ratings
- PAPaolaWritten on November 12, 20175.0 - ExcellentI had the best time on my Topdeck Trip! Sarah made the trip so fun and so exciting! Thanks to Sarah we all felt like a family.Sarah is an amazing trip leader, I'm sure that I will repeat the Topdeck experience!!!!Show detailed ratings
- SShelbyWritten on November 8, 20174.5 - ExcellentMy topdeck trip with sarah as our guide was unforgettable! She was so welcoming from start to finish and made the normally boring parts of travelling so much fun! I made so many great friendships during my trip and the memories will last me a lifetime! Thanks again Sarah for being one hell of an amazing guide and friendShow detailed ratings
- CSChrisWritten on November 7, 20174.0 - GoodAbsolutely fantastic Sarah was amazing and I loved the tourShow detailed ratings
- AAlecWritten on November 7, 20174.5 - ExcellentMy experience on my Topdeck tour couldn’t have been more amazing and spectacular! From the sights we saw, to the people we traveled with, it was the most eye opening and memorable thing I’ve done. No small thanks to Sarah our tour leader, whom without her incredible energy, knowledge and personable nature I would not have felt so comfortable with complete strangers in completely strange places. I would recommend this trip and the Sarah as a tour guide to anyone.Show detailed ratings
- AAlexWritten on November 7, 20175.0 - ExcellentI had such a fantastic time on my central European tour with Sarah as our amazing, friendly, knowledgeable and professional guide! I don't think I know a more bubbly person! I have no doubt that our tour wouldn't have been nearly as great as it was without her as our guide. She always knew the cool spots to go, got along well with the locals, and was a friend to absolutely everyone in the group! Definitely someone who could lead by day and be super awesome to chill with at night! The odd late-night pizza slice hunting didn't disappoint either!! Couldn't have asked for someone better :)Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: London, England to Paris, France
- Day 2: Paris
- Day 3: Paris to Swiss Alps, Switzerland
- Day 4: Swiss Alps
- Day 5: Swiss Alps to French Riviera, France
- Day 6: French Riviera including Monaco visit
- Day 7: French Riviera to Florence, Italy
- Day 8: Florence to Rome
- Day 9: Rome including Vatican City visit
- Day 10: Rome to Venice
- Day 11: Venice
- Day 12: Venice to Vienna, Austria
- Day 13: Vienna
- Day 14: Vienna to Budapest, Hungary via Bratislava, Slovakia
- Day 15: Budapest
- Day 16: Budapest to Krakow, Poland
- Day 17: Krakow
- Day 18: Krakow to Prague, Czech Republic
- Day 19: Prague
- Day 20: Prague to Berlin, Germany
- Day 21: Berlin
- Day 22: Berlin to Amsterdam, Netherlands
- Day 23: Amsterdam
- Day 24: Amsterdam to London, England
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Europe: Experience the Magic of Europe
- Western Europe Travel Guide
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
- April 1, 2016
Can I can travel to Poland and Slovakia with a Schengen visa?
Unfortunately we are unable to give visa advice due to the vast number of nationalities which our customers represent. Some nationalities can travel freely over borders, where others require advance permission to enter. There are also changes in requirements from time to time. We recommend checking your local embassy or consulate's website for the latest up to date information.
- April 1, 2016
How soon can I get the documents for visa application?
Upon payment of deposit, we will send you a reference number confirming your booking along with an invoice as proof of payment and confirmation of your trip.
- March 1, 2016
I was wondering if the day spent in Krakow would allow a visit to Auschwitz concentration camp?
You will actually visit Auschwitz en route from Budapest to Krakow. The reason they do not advertise this in their daily description is because it's subject to availability. TopDeck books sufficient tickets as soon as they become available, two months before the date of visit but they are not guaranteed. Where they are able to get tickets (and they have actually never not been able to get enough for one of their tour groups, so chances are good), this visit is also included in the cost of your tour.
Guides who have led this tour
- "MY NAME IS SARAH, PICK UP STICKS ENTHUSIAST, AND LOVER OF THE CAPSLOCK! I worked as a clinical pharmacist..."
- "I am half Australian and half Swiss (grew up in Aus). I have been living in Europe for over five years..."
- "Hi I am a trip leader at Topdeck. I decided to get into trip leading due to the perfect mix of travel..."
- ""Not all those who wander are lost" From an early age I was always the "wanderer",..."
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Richard17th December 2017
Spirit of Europe
- Upcoming departures
- March 2018
- April 2018
- May 2018
- June 2018
- July 2018
- August 2018
- September 2018
- October 2018
- TuesdayMar 27, 2018from London24 DaysThursdayApr 19, 2018to London0 seats left$114USD $2,735
- TuesdayApr 10, 2018from London24 DaysThursdayMay 3, 2018to London10+ seats left$114USD $2,735
- TuesdayApr 17, 2018from London24 DaysThursdayMay 10, 2018to London0 seats left$114USD $2,735
- TuesdayApr 24, 2018from London24 DaysThursdayMay 17, 2018to London8 seats left$114USD $2,735
- TuesdayMay 8, 2018from London24 DaysThursdayMay 31, 2018to London7 seats left$114USD $2,735
- TuesdayMay 15, 2018from London24 DaysThursdayJun 7, 2018to London10+ seats left$122USD $2,917
- TuesdayMay 22, 2018from London24 DaysThursdayJun 14, 2018to London0 seats left$122USD $2,917
- TuesdayMay 29, 2018from London24 DaysThursdayJun 21, 2018to London10+ seats left$122USD $2,917
- TuesdayJun 5, 2018from London24 DaysThursdayJun 28, 2018to London10+ seats left$122USD $2,917
- TuesdayJun 12, 2018from London24 DaysThursdayJul 5, 2018to London0 seats left$122USD $2,917
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- Pound sterlingEngland
- EuroFrance , Monaco , Italy , Austria , Slovakia , Germany , Netherlands and Belgium
- KorunaCzech Republic
Plugs & Adapters
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Switzerland, Austria, Slovakia, Hungary, Poland, Czech Republic and Germany. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Slovakia, Hungary, Poland and Czech Republic. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Slovakia, Hungary, Poland and Czech Republic. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Start and end in London.
- Max group size
- 48 is the maximum group size for Spirit of Europe.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Topdeck to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $200 to confirm this Topdeck booking. The remaining balance is then payable 47 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 10 May 2018 the full payment of $2,735 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 47 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $2735 for Spirit of Europe, but the deposit of $200 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Topdeck tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- London (England)
- 109 km
- Dover (England)
- 43 km
- Calais (France)
- 235 km
- Paris (France)
- 486 km
- Lauterbrunnen (Switzerland)
- 321 km
- Monaco (Monaco)
- 240 km
- Pisa (Italy)
- 69 km
- Florence (Italy)
- 232 km
- Rome (Italy)
- 394 km
- Venice (Italy)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $2,735 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 7,447 tours in Europe
- covered by 190 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 47 days prior to the departure date.
- 96 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Spirit of Europe