Spirit of Europe
- Our saving
- US $ 2,500
- The perfect Euro experience of East meets West
- Enjoy the streets of Paris
- Explore the splendours of Italy
- Wind your way East through the historic cities of Vienna, Hungary and Poland
- Age range
- 18 to 39 year olds
- Hostel, Bungalow
- Coach / Bus
- Rather Poor
- DGDerekWritten on October 13, 20175.0 - ExcellentTopdeck was amazing. I was skeptical going into it as I had never done anything like this before, but it was the best thing ever. My tour guide was super fun, the driver was great, the locations were amazing, the food was all fantastic, and the people were amazing. 10/10 would recommendShow detailed ratings
- ACAndreaWritten on August 24, 20174.0 - GoodThe trip was great. We had Steve as a great tour leader and Otto as a great driver. The only problem I had was with some of the accommodations.Show detailed ratings
- HRHectorWritten on August 17, 20174.5 - ExcellentDefinitely the best tour of my life with Sarah, she is the best tour leader. The places were amazing and the acomodation was very nice!!! I'm sure that I will repeat the Topdeck experience!!!!Show detailed ratings
- APAdamWritten on August 13, 20175.0 - ExcellentWhat can I say about sarah hat hasn't already been said. Well she loves gin and tonic you should buy her one ;) her go to karaoke song was "Teenage Dirtbag" and she nailed it, she does an amazing virtual tour of Budapest, and most of all she is the best tour guide I've ever had and I don't just say that about all my tour guides. I had the most amazing time doing my "Spirit of Europe" tour and met the best people to do the tour with.Show detailed ratings
- TWTaylahWritten on August 12, 20175.0 - ExcellentSarah was absolutely amazing as our trip leader! 100% certain our trip wouldn't have been as good as it was if she wasn't our leader! Honestly, it was the time of my life and if i had the chance to go back and do it all again (especially with the same people) I would in a heartbeat. Loved every minute of the trip and getting to explore and experience new things with such an amazingly wonderful person!Show detailed ratings
- GBGregWritten on August 12, 20175.0 - Excellentthe trip was absolutely amazing, trip of a lifetime! It totally would not have been the same without Sarah as our trip leader! She was always so cheerful, informative, and welcoming. Interacting with Sarah, you felt like lifelong friends, not like you just met a few days priorShow detailed ratings
- NMNikkiWritten on August 12, 20174.5 - ExcellentSarah made our trip absolutely INCREDIBLE!! It wouldn't have been the same without her. She was always so upbeat and positive and funny. I miss her so much!Show detailed ratings
- RRochelleWritten on August 12, 20175.0 - ExcellentThis trip was amazing! I had the best time of my life and Sarah made the trip so easy and fun! She was a ball of a time and I wish the trip was longerShow detailed ratings
- MDMadeleineWritten on February 3, 20175.0 - ExcellentThis trip was more amazing than I could have ever hoped for. I was so sad to leave in Rome! Jess was an incredible tour leader. She is a genuinely lovely person, who was so approachable and helpful. She would answer any questions, and if she didn't know the answer straight away she would do her best to find one. She made every bus ride fun with her goofy jokes and funny stories. She was also a wealth of knowledge about every place we went to, and you could tell just how much she loves what she does. Such a pleasure to have her as our guide.Show detailed ratings
- SStephenWritten on February 3, 20174.0 - GoodJess was such a positive and uplifting guide that you cannot help but smile whenever she cracked a goofy joke or shared stories of her own travels. Thank you Jess for laughs and fond memories :)Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: London, England to Paris, France
- Day 2: Paris
- Day 3: Paris to Swiss Alps, Switzerland
- Day 4: Swiss Alps
- Day 5: Swiss Alps to French Riviera, France
- Day 6: French Riviera including Monaco visit
- Day 7: French Riviera to Florence, Italy
- Day 8: Florence to Rome
- Day 9: Rome including Vatican City visit
- Day 10: Rome to Venice
- Day 11: Venice
- Day 12: Venice to Vienna, Austria
- Day 13: Vienna
- Day 14: Vienna to Budapest, Hungary via Bratislava, Slovakia
- Day 15: Budapest
- Day 16: Budapest to Krakow, Poland
- Day 17: Krakow
- Day 18: Krakow to Prague, Czech Republic
- Day 19: Prague
- Day 20: Prague to Berlin, Germany
- Day 21: Berlin
- Day 22: Berlin to Amsterdam, Netherlands
- Day 23: Amsterdam
- Day 24: Amsterdam to London, England
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Europe: Experience the Magic of Europe
- Western Europe Travel Guide
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
- April 1, 2016
Can I can travel to Poland and Slovakia with a Schengen visa?
Unfortunately we are unable to give visa advice due to the vast number of nationalities which our customers represent. Some nationalities can travel freely over borders, where others require advance permission to enter. There are also changes in requirements from time to time. We recommend checking your local embassy or consulate's website for the latest up to date information.
- April 1, 2016
How soon can I get the documents for visa application?
Upon payment of deposit, we will send you a reference number confirming your booking along with an invoice as proof of payment and confirmation of your trip.
- March 1, 2016
I was wondering if the day spent in Krakow would allow a visit to Auschwitz concentration camp?
You will actually visit Auschwitz en route from Budapest to Krakow. The reason they do not advertise this in their daily description is because it's subject to availability. TopDeck books sufficient tickets as soon as they become available, two months before the date of visit but they are not guaranteed. Where they are able to get tickets (and they have actually never not been able to get enough for one of their tour groups, so chances are good), this visit is also included in the cost of your tour.
Guides who have led this tour
- "MY NAME IS SARAH, PICK UP STICKS ENTHUSIAST, AND LOVER OF THE CAPSLOCK! I worked as a clinical pharmacist..."
- "I am half Australian and half Swiss (grew up in Aus). I have been living in Europe for over five years..."
- "Hi I am a trip leader at Topdeck. I decided to get into trip leading due to the perfect mix of travel..."
- ""Not all those who wander are lost" From an early age I was always the "wanderer",..."
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Luz, 66 years old16th April 2017
Spirit of Europe
- Upcoming departures
- March 2018
- April 2018
- May 2018
- June 2018
- July 2018
- August 2018
- September 2018
- October 2018
- TuesdayMar 27, 2018from LondonThursdayApr 19, 2018in LondonOur saving$349Price$2,849-12%USD $2,50010+ spaces left
- TuesdayApr 10, 2018from LondonThursdayMay 3, 2018in LondonOur saving$349Price$2,849-12%USD $2,50010+ spaces left
- TuesdayApr 17, 2018from LondonThursdayMay 10, 2018in LondonOur saving$349Price$2,849-12%USD $2,50010+ spaces left
- TuesdayApr 24, 2018from LondonThursdayMay 17, 2018in LondonOur saving$349Price$2,849-12%USD $2,50010+ spaces left
- TuesdayMay 8, 2018from LondonThursdayMay 31, 2018in LondonOur saving$349Price$2,849-12%USD $2,50010+ spaces left
- TuesdayMay 15, 2018from LondonThursdayJun 7, 2018in LondonOur saving$372Price$3,039-12%USD $2,66710+ spaces left
- TuesdayMay 22, 2018from LondonThursdayJun 14, 2018in LondonOur saving$372Price$3,039-12%USD $2,66710+ spaces left
- TuesdayMay 29, 2018from LondonThursdayJun 21, 2018in LondonOur saving$372Price$3,039-12%USD $2,66710+ spaces left
- TuesdayJun 5, 2018from LondonThursdayJun 28, 2018in LondonOur saving$372Price$3,039-12%USD $2,66710+ spaces left
- TuesdayJun 12, 2018from LondonThursdayJul 5, 2018in LondonOur saving$372Price$3,039-12%USD $2,66710+ spaces left
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- Pound sterlingEngland
- EuroFrance , Monaco , Italy , Austria , Slovakia , Germany , Netherlands and Belgium
- KorunaCzech Republic
Plugs & Adapters
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Switzerland, Austria, Slovakia, Hungary, Poland, Czech Republic and Germany. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Slovakia, Hungary, Poland and Czech Republic. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Slovakia, Hungary, Poland and Czech Republic. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Start and end in London.
- Max group size
- 48 is the maximum group size for Spirit of Europe.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Topdeck to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $200 to confirm this Topdeck booking. The remaining balance is then payable 47 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 2 December 2017 the full payment of $2,500 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 47 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $2500 for Spirit of Europe, but the deposit of $200 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Topdeck tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- London (England)
- 109 km
- Dover (England)
- 43 km
- Calais (France)
- 235 km
- Paris (France)
- 486 km
- Lauterbrunnen (Switzerland)
- 321 km
- Monaco (Monaco)
- 240 km
- Pisa (Italy)
- 69 km
- Florence (Italy)
- 232 km
- Rome (Italy)
- 394 km
- Venice (Italy)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $2,500 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 6,437 tours in Europe
- covered by 164 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 47 days prior to the departure date.
- 980 travellers have already met
before they left for Spirit of Europe tour
Download TourRadar Meet App
- 72 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Spirit of Europe