Baltic Capital Cities (Christmas)
- Tour Operator:
- Max group size:
- Age range:
- 14 to 85
- Operated in:
- Tour id:
Pay over time
Pay over time
TourRadar makes your next trip easier to book by letting you pay over time without any interest or extra fees.
Divide your payments
Pay smaller amounts every two weeks until your departure.
No interest or extra fees
You don't pay any interest or extra fees.
For select departures only
Check Dates & Availability to see which departures offer our instalment option.
Places You’ll See
- Explore the stunning Medieval architecture of Tallinn
- Spend the night at the exquisite Pakruojis Manor
- Indulge in a traditional dinner and beer tasting
- Learn of Lithuania's troubled past at the KGB Museum
- Savour the sights and smells at Riga's Central Market
Ready-to-book adventures, personalized
Make your adventure more you
Enjoy a tour focused solely on your travel group
Access our Travel Experts’ insider knowledge
Travel within your own bubble
- Day 1: Join trip in Vilnius, Lithuania
- Day 2: Walking tour of Vilnius, visit to the KGB Museum and Christmas Market
- Day 3: Drive to Pakruojis Manor via Trakai Castle and Kaunas
- Day 4: Visit the Hill of Crosses en route to Riga, Latvia; walking tour of Riga
- Day 5: Visit to Riga Central Market and the Christmas Market
- Day 6: Drive to Tallinn, Estonia via the seaside city of Parnu
- Day 7: Walking tour of Tallinn; visit the Dominican Monastery
- Day 8: Trip ends in Tallinn, Estonia
- Additional Services
- Additional Services
Where You'll Stay
- Overall RatingExcellent
- Most Recent
- Most Popular
- Highest First
- Lowest First
- AJennifer· December 23rd, 2019A bit too much very detailed history and very long tours of cities with no time for a 10 minute coffee break. We were all wilting after several hours non stop. But we really appreciated the personal stories of how life had been under the Soviet regime.Explore! commented on this reviewthanks for your feedback, we'll pass your comments to the leaders to make time for a bit of exploring and relaxing in between the infoTrip date: June 2019Review collected by Explore!
- ASuzanne· December 23rd, 2019This was a super trip. I thoroughly enjoyed myself, our guide was excellent and took time to show us places that were not included in the itinerary.Explore! commented on this reviewThanks for your feedback, i'm so glad you enjoyed your tripTrip date: June 2019Review collected by Explore!
- AJean· December 23rd, 2019It would be nice to get the group together for a joint meal on the first night. We were left at the hotel at 2pm and told to meet for breakfast the next morning.Explore! commented on this reviewthanks for the feedback, sorry to hear that wasn't arranged for you, we'll look in to it.Trip date: June 2019Review collected by Explore!
- ABetty· December 23rd, 2019Well organised trip with knowledgeable local guide. Included tours were interesting & varied .Our guide found interesting places to eat, & serenaded us on the last meal together. .Explore! commented on this reviewThank you for the lovely feedback on your Baltic adventureTrip date: May 2019Review collected by Explore!
- ANityanand Shekar· December 23rd, 2019Enjoyed the tripExplore! commented on this reviewGreat! thank youTrip date: October 2019Review collected by Explore!
- ALarry· December 23rd, 2019different hotels in Vilnius and Tallinn should be foundExplore! commented on this reviewThanks for the feedback, we'll pass this to our product teamTrip date: September 2019Review collected by Explore!
- ARobert· December 23rd, 2019-Explore! commented on this reviewThanks for the review. Glad you had a nice trip!Trip date: September 2019Review collected by Explore!
- AMarion· December 23rd, 2019The trip would have benefitted from being for 10 daysExplore! commented on this reviewthanks for the feedbackTrip date: August 2019Review collected by Explore!
- ENEric· November 6th, 2019Accommodations were good with the exception o Ecotel, Vilnius. Beds seemed more like box Springs with very thin mattress and no way to tuck in bottom sheet. very basic hotel (hostel) far from the old town.Explore! commented on this reviewthanks for the feedback, we are constantly reviewing trips so we'll take a look at this hotelTrip date: October 2019
- NSNITYANAND SHEKAR· October 30th, 2019Made good friends, small group, Multiple nationalities, centrally located hotelsExplore! commented on this reviewGreat, thanks for your feedback :)Trip date: October 2019
Dates & Availability
Book With Flexibility
You're not locked in! Make changes to your dates or switch tours. Learn More
Take advantage of our 0% interest instalment plan on selected departures. Learn More
- Get Instant ConfirmationMonday20 Dec, 2021EnglishMonday27 Dec, 2021Multiple Room Types$1,5400% Interest InstalmentsBook With Flexibility
- Get Instant ConfirmationTuesday20 Dec, 2022EnglishTuesday27 Dec, 2022Multiple Room Types$1,6800% Interest Instalments
Frequently Asked Questions
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!
Good to Know
- Plugs & Adapters
- Payment information
- Cancellation Policy
- Discover TourRadar