Baltic Capital Cities
- Our saving
- US $ 1,076
- JUST PAY $99 DEPOSIT TODAY
- Explore the stunning Medieval architecture of Tallinn
- Spend the night at the exquisite Pakruojis Manor
- Indulge in a traditional dinner and beer tasting
- Learn of Lithuania's troubled past at the KGB Museum
- Savour the sights and smells at Riga's Central Market
- Age range
- 14 to 85 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus
- Travel style
- Discovery, In-depth Cultural
- Rather Poor
- VVirginiaWritten on May 17, 20195.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Tatiana is s star!! Please tell herReview collected by Explore!
- CChristopherWritten on May 17, 20194.7 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Some of our fellow travellers (from hot Australia) didn't have adequate footwear. There was no advice on footwear for snow on the trip notes. The Manor stay was great fun and a beautiful location, but we didn't enjoy the shopping opportunity.Review collected by Explore!
- DDavidWritten on May 17, 20194.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
Try and select a different hotel in Vilnius. Location was noisy and the restuarant/bar staff rude. Hotel Pakruojis Manor and its environment is exceptional and a very memorable experienceReview collected by Explore!
- SMSusette MarieWritten on May 17, 20194.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
Overall it was a fantastic tour. I didn't much about the history of the Baltic's until this tour. The city tours were really good especially the KGB museum. Our guide was excellent. She taught us a few words from each country which was very helpful.Review collected by Explore!
- JJeniferWritten on May 17, 20194.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
It was a good trip which enabled me to get to know the history and context of the Baltic States. They are a hidden gem and I will certainly be returning. The people we met were good humoured both travelling companions and locals.Review collected by Explore!
- AAlisonWritten on May 17, 20194.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
A good overview of all 3 countries. The beer explanation session at the Manor was too long. The monastery in Tallinn (a substitute) wasn't particularly enjoyable. The coffee stops were well chosen by Dzuigas and were welcome.Review collected by Explore!
- CCarlWritten on May 17, 20194.3 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Brilliant trip but not sure why the night at the manor is put in when it is billed as a capital city tour. I know it was to break trip up but it didn’t add anything to the tour, apart from about 10 mosquito bitesReview collected by Explore!
- MMarionWritten on May 17, 20194.3 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Visit to the opera with a couple of other people was an experience not to be missed. Loved finding places to eat as well as those suggested. We had a great group of people and everyone got on well.Review collected by Explore!
- DDaphneWritten on May 17, 20194.3 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
I had a good break in three interesting countries - it was easy travel, with nice people and a good tour leader.Review collected by Explore!
- UEUlrikeWritten on January 6, 20194.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Explore tours was new to me and I will use them again. I liked my experience very much, we a knowledgeable guide and all questions were answered. Good camaraderie within the group.
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
Day 1: Join trip in Vilnius, Lithuania
Start point Ecotel Vilnius, Hotel Reception, 8, Slucko g., Vilnius 09312, Lithuania 19:00
- Day 2: Walking tour of Vilnius and visit to the KGB Museum
- Day 3: Drive to Pakruojis Manor via Trakai Castle and Kaunas
- Day 4: Visit the Hill of Crosses en route to Riga, Latvia; walking tour of Riga
- Day 5: Visit to Riga Central Market; afternoon at leisure
- Day 6: Drive to Tallinn, Estonia via the seaside city of Parnu
- Day 7: Orientation walking tour of Tallinn; visit to the Bastion Tunnels
Day 8: Trip ends in Tallinn
End point Hotel Go Shnelli, Hotel reception, Toompuiestee 37, 10133 Tallinn, Estonia 09:00
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
- Solo travel reviews: Travelling solo with Explore is not travelling alone...
- Welcome to Explore
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Edith29th September 2018
Baltic Capital Cities
- Upcoming departures
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- December 2019
- May 2020
- June 2020
- July 2020
- August 2020
- September 2020
- October 2020
- December 2020
- SaturdayJun 1, 2019from Vilnius8 DaysSaturdayJun 8, 2019to TallinnOnly 3 seats left$156$1,320-12%USD $1,164
- SaturdayJun 8, 2019from Vilnius8 DaysSaturdayJun 15, 2019to TallinnOnly 3 seats left$156$1,320-12%USD $1,164
- SaturdayJul 6, 2019from Vilnius8 DaysSaturdayJul 13, 2019to Tallinn4 seats left$159$1,350-12%USD $1,191
- SaturdayJul 27, 2019from Vilnius8 DaysSaturdayAug 3, 2019to Tallinn6 seats left$158$1,340-12%USD $1,182
- SaturdayAug 17, 2019from Vilnius8 DaysSaturdayAug 24, 2019to Tallinn10+ seats left$150$1,270-12%USD $1,120
- SaturdaySep 14, 2019from Vilnius8 DaysSaturdaySep 21, 2019to Tallinn8 seats left$158$1,340-12%USD $1,182
- SaturdaySep 28, 2019from Vilnius8 DaysSaturdayOct 5, 2019to Tallinn10+ seats left$150$1,270-12%USD $1,120
- SaturdayOct 19, 2019from Vilnius8 DaysSaturdayOct 26, 2019to Tallinn10+ seats left$144$1,220-12%USD $1,076
- SaturdayMay 2, 2020from Vilnius8 DaysSaturdayMay 9, 2020to Tallinn10+ seats left$25USD $1,235
- SaturdayMay 23, 2020from Vilnius8 DaysSaturdayMay 30, 2020to Tallinn10+ seats left$25USD $1,235
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- EuroLithuania , Latvia and Estonia
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Lithuania, Latvia and Estonia. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Recommended for Lithuania and Latvia. Ideally 3 months before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Lithuania, Latvia and Estonia. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Lithuania, Latvia and Estonia. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Vilnius is the starting point and Tallinn is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $99 to confirm this Explore! booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 23 July 2019 the full payment of $1,076 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1076 for Baltic Capital Cities, but the deposit of $99 is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Explore! will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Explore! tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Vilnius (Lithuania)
- 23 km
- Trakai (Lithuania)
- 73 km
- Kaunas (Lithuania)
- 121 km
- Pakruojis (Lithuania)
- 28 km
- Hill of Crosses (Lithuania)
- 112 km
- Riga (Latvia)
- 161 km
- Parnu (Estonia)
- 118 km
- Tallinn (Estonia)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,076 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 12,179 tours in Europe
- covered by 535 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Baltic Capital Cities via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 26,895 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours