Egypt Nile Adventure - 9 Days
- Tour Operator:
- Expat Explore Travel
- Max group size:
- Age range:
- 10 to 90
- Operated in:
- Tour id:
Pay over time
Pay over time
TourRadar makes your next trip easier to book by letting you pay over time without any interest or extra fees.
Divide your payments
Pay smaller amounts every two weeks until your departure.
No interest or extra fees
You don't pay any interest or extra fees.
For select departures only
Check Dates & Availability to see which departures offer our instalment option.
Places You’ll See
- Kom Ombo
- Step back in time and learn all about the ancient world.
- Snap a photo on a camel in front of the Pyramids.
- View the unearthed treasures of King Tut.
- Relax on a traditional Nile felucca cruise.
Ready-to-book adventures, personalized
Make your adventure more you
Enjoy a tour focused solely on your travel group
Access our Travel Experts’ insider knowledge
Travel within your own bubble
- Day 1: Arrive in Cairo
- Day 2: Giza Pyramids - Sphinx - Sakkara
- Day 3: Cairo - Philae Temple - Aswan
- Day 4: Nile felucca cruise
- Day 5: Kom-Ombo - Karnak - Luxor
- Day 6: Valley of the Kings - Hatshepsut - Hurghada
- Day 7: Hurghada: Free Day
- Day 8: Hurghada - Cairo
- Day 9: Departure
- Additional Services
- Additional Services
Where You'll Stay
- Overall RatingExcellent
- Most Recent
- Most Popular
- Highest First
- Lowest First
- KLKristina· July 19th, 2021I had a fantastic time with Timeless Tours/Expat Explore on my first ever group tour and first visit to Egypt. Our guide, Ramez was very knowledgeable and passionate about ancient Egyptian history. My eyes were completely opened to the wonder and depth... Show moreTrip date: July 2021
- ODOlivier· April 11th, 2020The tour was absolutely amazing. Our tour guide Meena was very nice and knowledgeable. It was very busy from early morning to the evenings, but there’s no other way to visit Egypt in 9 days. The hotels were nice and cozy. The restaurant choices were not... Show moreTrip date: February 2020
- Eva· March 21st, 2020Egypt Nile Adventure-9 days by Expat explore. I have wanted to see Egypt all my life and this trip was a dream come true. The places we visited were fabulous, the people ,the food and the amazing ancient history of Egypt make it a wonderful experience... Show moreTrip date: March 2020
- Geo· March 12th, 2020Did not visit everything listed on the itinerary.... Was taken to 4 sales premises to try and get us to buy product that cut short our time visiting the tour attractions.....Trip date: February 2020
- KCKimberley· March 3rd, 2020We took the 9 day Egypt tour. Our guide Mina was excellent and did a great job! Extremely knowledgeable on the history and passionate about telling the story. We highly recommend this tour for anyone wanting to see Egypt and learn more about it. The... Show moreTrip date: February 2020
- Abby· February 25th, 2020The 9 day tour in Egypt was well fairly well organized and exciting. The hotels were nice and comfortable. I was prepared for a busy week however, future travellers of this trip should be aware of the multiple early mornings and later arrivals to... Show moreTrip date: February 2020
- BBarbara· February 16th, 2020A very enjoyable tour. I got to see lots and lots of sites and had a lot of fun and laughs. The group was small enough that we got to know everyone. My guide was Mina and he was friendly and knowledge and fun to joke with. We had plenty of free time at... Show moreTrip date: January 2020
- GGail· February 16th, 2020I signed up for this tour to see all the things that I had only read about in history books. And it didn't disappoint. The tour starts with someone meeting you at the Cairo airport to help through customs. This makes it so easy. You get handed off a few... Show moreTrip date: January 2020
- RRiennnaThomas· February 2nd, 2020Ramez was our tour guide! He did an awesome job! I appreciated how well versed he was with both Egyptian and Nubian history(as Nubian is older I was much more interested in that). I think the Nubian museum was the best part! Totally clean and organized... Show moreTrip date: January 2020
- CCatWheelehan· January 30th, 2020This trip to Egypt was a dream come true and then some! The amount of history and distance we covered in just 9 days was absolutely unbelievable. It's a demanding schedule to be sure--late nights, early mornings, and a LOT of time on the bus--but... Show moreTrip date: January 2020
Dates & Availability
Book With Flexibility
You're not locked in! Make changes to your dates or switch tours. Learn More
Take advantage of our 0% interest instalment plan on selected departures. Learn More
- -45%Saturday21 Aug, 2021EnglishSunday29 Aug, 2021$1,210$664Book With Flexibility
- -45%Saturday2 Oct, 2021EnglishSunday10 Oct, 2021$1,210$664Book With FlexibilityOnly Pay 10% Deposit
- -45%Saturday13 Nov, 2021EnglishSunday21 Nov, 2021$1,210$6640% Interest InstalmentsBook With FlexibilityOnly Pay 10% Deposit
- -45%Get Instant ConfirmationSaturday25 Dec, 2021EnglishSunday2 Jan, 2022$1,210$6640% Interest InstalmentsBook With FlexibilityOnly Pay 10% Deposit
- -20%Get Instant ConfirmationSaturday1 Jan, 2022EnglishSunday9 Jan, 2022$915$7350% Interest InstalmentsBook With FlexibilityOnly Pay 10% Deposit
- -20%Get Instant ConfirmationSaturday8 Jan, 2022EnglishSunday16 Jan, 2022$915$7350% Interest InstalmentsBook With FlexibilityOnly Pay 10% Deposit
- -20%Get Instant ConfirmationSaturday15 Jan, 2022EnglishSunday23 Jan, 2022$915$7350% Interest InstalmentsBook With FlexibilityOnly Pay 10% Deposit
- -20%Get Instant ConfirmationSaturday22 Jan, 2022EnglishSunday30 Jan, 2022$915$7350% Interest InstalmentsBook With FlexibilityOnly Pay 10% Deposit
- -20%Get Instant ConfirmationSaturday29 Jan, 2022EnglishSunday6 Feb, 2022$915$7350% Interest InstalmentsBook With FlexibilityOnly Pay 10% Deposit
- -20%Get Instant ConfirmationSaturday5 Feb, 2022EnglishSunday13 Feb, 2022$915$7350% Interest InstalmentsBook With FlexibilityOnly Pay 10% Deposit
Frequently Asked Questions
- Do I need vaccinations?
- Which meals are included?
- Are the flights included?
- When and where does the tour end?
- When and where does the tour start?
- Do you arrange airport transfers?
- What is the age range?
- I'm a solo traveller, is there a single supplement?
- Is there a hotel list available?
- Do I need a visa?
Good to Know
- Plugs & Adapters
- Payment information
- Cancellation Policy
- Discover TourRadar