Egypt Nile Adventure - 9 Days
- Our saving
- US $ 655
- +4 Destinations
- Nile Valley
- Age range
- 10 to 90 year olds
- Hotel, Berth / Cabin
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus, Boat
- Rather Poor
- PPaulaWritten on January 6, 20184.5 - ExcellentWhat an absolutely excellent trip! Medhat was such a great, knowledgeable and chilled tour guide who really made the 9 days fly by. The night on the felucca on the Nile (although cold!) was one of the highlights. Would definitely recommend!!Show detailed ratings
- LGlauraWritten on May 6, 20175.0 - ExcellentTrip was amazing! Beyond expectations. Our tour guide sem sem was incredible. We learned so much and had so much fun along the whole way. The trip was so well planned out. The order of things we saw was done very wellShow detailed ratings
- MHMerataWritten on May 6, 20174.0 - GoodReally great value for money as we booked through travel talk (2 for 1). Saw so many things and everything ran smoothly, plus our tour guide Sem Sem was fantastic! Highly recoomendShow detailed ratings
- NhlanhlaWritten on May 6, 20174.5 - ExcellentThis trip was more than I expected! Had fun, met new friends & Felt safe at all times. I recommend this to everyoneShow detailed ratings
- ESEvadneWritten on January 20, 20172.0 - Rather poorPeter was excellent and a great tour guide. However, the tour was a lot more strenuous than I had been led to believe. My mother was not able to participate in hardly any of the tours. There were a lot of early mornings with packed breakfasts and the food included in the tour was horrible! It is worth it to pay extra and get food elsewhere. All that was included were buffets with poor quality food and myself, my mother, and daughter wound up getting extremely sick from food poisoning. The hotels were also sub-par. They are claimed to be 4 stars but in the U.S. they would only be rated maybe one star. The Oasis was run down and dated, and the Nile river cruise ship used was small and a little dated as well with little amenities. I thought that the grand seas resort in Hurgada would have more promise, but the hotel was terrible with rude staff and again awful food. I would have booked completely different hotels had I planned this trip myself. We had to harrass the staff to let us stay at a better hotel on our return to Cairo instead of going back to the Oasis and this transaction resulted in "Ramy" pocketing almost $120 from me. Come to find out he was able to get a really cheap discount for the hotel and he charged me full price and kept my cash. I chalked this up to business..However, at the end of the trip he claimed that my mother owed him $250 and he harassed us in our hotel lobby and even proceeded with us to the airport which almost caused us to miss our flight.Show detailed ratings
- TashaWritten on October 31, 20154.0 - GoodExcellent guide and knowledgeable in all areas making the tour both safe and fun at all times. Fantastic experience of both culture and tourist attractions. Night on the Felucca is a must do! A trip I will never forget and one of the best yet!Show detailed ratings
- EmmaWritten on October 31, 20154.0 - GoodGuide was very knowledgeable and informative at all the places we visited. He was organised and punctual and we had enough time to relax as well. Transport was punctual and drivers were mostly good although seat belts would make me feel safer. Food was good however it would be better if more meals were included. Overall it was an amazing experience!Show detailed ratings
- SamanthaWritten on October 18, 20154.5 - ExcellentGreat value for money tour hitting all the major sights of Egypt, plus amazing overnight stay on traditional Felucca sail boat, AND a stay in all inclusive resort on the red Sea! Not for the faint hearted - lots of early starts but the only way to fit it all into one week and definitely worth it.Show detailed ratings
- NNatashaWritten on October 18, 20155.0 - ExcellentMichael was the best tour guide I've ever had on a tour. He was incredibly informative and patient with us as a group. The group size was nice and small so we had a fantastic experience. Egypt as a whole is a fascinating place where I felt very safe and welcomed always by the locals! The entire experience was a very memorable one that I will be recommending to EVERYONE! Thank you Michael for showing us Egypt!Show detailed ratings
- RaewynWritten on June 20, 20155.0 - ExcellentOveralll trip was absolutely amazing and great value for money. Transport, food and accomodation all exceeded my expectations by a lot. Semsem made the trip very special for us, he was very well organised, had a really laid back attitude and was able to answer every question we had. His knowledge base is incredible and I will definately be recommending him to everyone.Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Arrive in Cairo
- Day 2: Giza Pyramids - Sphinx - Sakkara
- Day 3: Cairo - Philae Temple - Aswan
- Day 4: Nile felucca cruise
- Day 5: Kom-Ombo - Edfu - Karnak - Luxor
- Day 6: Valley of the Kings - Hatshepsut - Hurghada
- Day 7: Hurghada - Free day
- Day 8: Hurghada - Cairo
- Day 9: Departure
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Good by past passengers
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
- November 1, 2016
Can I arrange pre and post accomodation for this tour?
Expat themselves can't book the pre-tour accommodation however they do advise of the starting pick up location and provide information on which to book accommodation if you wish.
- September 15, 2016
I want to book the Egypt Nile Adventure - 9 Days tour for the 23rd - 24th. Does it matter what time I arrive on the 23rd or what time I leave on the 1st? I have a flight scheduled late on day one and early on day 9.
As the tour starts on 24th December you are able to arrive whenever you would like to on the 23rd. If you arrive on 24th December you can again arrive at anytime and will be able to check in with your luggage for 2pm.
On the last day of the tour 1st Jan the tour finishes after breakfast however you can choose to leave earlier in the morning if you wish too.
- September 1, 2016
What time does the tour start/end?
On the first day, you can arrive anytime and will be able to check in with your luggage for 2pm.
On the last day of the tour, it finishes after breakfast however you can choose to leave earlier in the morning if you wish too.
Guides who have led this tour
25 travellers met using the Meet App before going on their Expat Explore Travel Egypt Nile Adventure - 9 Days tour.
Select the departure date of the tour that you're planning on going on and chat with other travellers going on that tour. If you don't find your departure date, add a meet and others travellers will join.
- Departs 28th July 20181 comment"Hi, who is also doing this tour?"
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Shelby29th January 2018
Egypt Nile Adventure - 9 Days
- Upcoming departures
- February 2018
- March 2018
- April 2018
- May 2018
- June 2018
- July 2018
- August 2018
- September 2018
- October 2018
- November 2018
- December 2018
- SaturdayFeb 24, 2018from Cairo9 DaysSundayMar 4, 2018to Cairo0 seats leftUSD $1,115
- SaturdayMar 3, 2018from Cairo9 DaysSundayMar 11, 2018to Cairo10+ seats left$380$1,115-34%USD $735
- SaturdayMar 10, 2018from Cairo9 DaysSundayMar 18, 2018to Cairo10+ seats left$460$1,115-41%USD $655
- SaturdayMar 17, 2018from Cairo9 DaysSundayMar 25, 2018to Cairo0 seats leftUSD $1,115
- SaturdayMar 24, 2018from Cairo9 DaysSundayApr 1, 2018to Cairo10+ seats left$460$1,115-41%USD $655
- SaturdayMar 31, 2018from Cairo9 DaysSundayApr 8, 2018to Cairo10+ seats left$460$1,115-41%USD $655
- SaturdayApr 7, 2018from Cairo9 DaysSundayApr 15, 2018to Cairo10+ seats left$460$1,115-41%USD $655
- SaturdayApr 14, 2018from Cairo9 DaysSundayApr 22, 2018to Cairo10+ seats left$460$1,115-41%USD $655
- SaturdayApr 21, 2018from Cairo9 DaysSundayApr 29, 2018to Cairo10+ seats left$380$1,115-34%USD $735
- SaturdayApr 28, 2018from Cairo9 DaysSundayMay 6, 2018to Cairo0 seats leftUSD $1,115
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Recommended for Egypt. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Egypt. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Egypt. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Recommended for Egypt. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Yellow fever
- Certificate of vaccination required if arriving from an infected area for Egypt. Ideally 10 days before travel.
- Start and end in Cairo.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Expat Explore Travel to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 10% to confirm this Expat Explore Travel booking. The remaining balance is then payable 65 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 24 April 2018 the full payment of $655 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 65 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $655 for Egypt Nile Adventure - 9 Days, but the deposit of 10% is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Expat Explore Travel tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Cairo (Egypt)
- 684 km
- Aswan (Egypt)
- 45 km
- Kom Ombo (Egypt)
- 138 km
- Luxor (Egypt)
- 210 km
- Hurghada (Egypt)
- 399 km
- Cairo (Egypt)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $655 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 2,074 tours in Africa
- covered by 100 different operators in Africa
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 65 days prior to the departure date.
- 25 travellers have already met
before they left for Egypt Nile Adventure - 9 Days tour
Download TourRadar Meet App
- 11 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Egypt Nile Adventure - 9 Days