Road to Jordan with Cruise - 16 days
- Tour Operator:
- On The Go Tours
- Max group size:
- Age range:
- 18 to 80
- Operated in:
- Tour id:
Places You’ll See
- Kom Ombo
- Valley of the Kings
- Wadi Rum
- Dead Sea
- Relax, swim or snorkel in the coastal waters of Hurghada
- Discover treasures at the colourful souqs in Aswan
- Ride over rolling dunes on a 4WD adventure in Wadi Rum
- Float in the famously buoyant waters of the Dead Sea
- Day 1: Cairo
- Day 2: Pyramids of Giza
- Day 3: Cairo
- Day 4: Aswan
- Day 5: Abu Simbel
- Day 6: Nile Cruising
- Day 7: Luxor
- Day 8: Luxor
- Day 9-10: Hurghada
- Day 11: Petra
- Day 12: Petra
- Day 13: Wadi Rum
- Day 14: Petra
- Day 15: Dead Sea
- Day 16: Amman
- Additional Services
- Additional Services
Where You'll Stay
Operated by On The Go Tours
On The Go offer tours to a variety of destinations worldwide, while specialising in travel for those who are wanting to have fun, yet still have a cultural experience. The experienced team at On The Go provide carefully planned tours, as well as personalised tailor-made holidays! For those wanting the highest level of service as well as having a passion for being adventurous, On The Go Tours are a great company to travel with.Read more
- Overall RatingExcellent
- Most Recent
- Most Popular
- Highest First
- Lowest First
- PWPhyllis· February 13th, 2023The Road to Jordan 16 day trip was wonderful. The group was wonderful. The guides were excellent, knowledgeable, very helpful and anticipated help we would need and provided it. I learned so much including that it is cold and snows in the desert!On The Go Tours commented on this reviewThank you so much for the awesome review!Trip date: January 2023
- Judy· November 10th, 2022We were in awe of all the amazing sites, from the Pyramids to Abu Simbel to the Nile Cruise to Petra and the Wadi Rum desert, we covered all the highlights of the ancient world . Contrary to what you have heard, we felt so safe in Egypt. The highlight... Show moreOn The Go Tours commented on this reviewThank you kindly for sending through your comments! We are so pleased that you enjoyed your time in Egypt!Trip date: November 2022
- CCherylMazur· November 9th, 2022This tour was one of the best experiences! The tour itself was impeccable however our tour leader Momo, made it even that much better. He really became a friend to everyone in our group and his knowledge and love for what he does, shone through.On The Go Tours commented on this reviewMany thanks for the wonderful feedback!Trip date: October 2022
- AAlexander Jonathan Jeffrey Cop· January 17th, 2020What a fast-paced trip! I did so much during these two weeks - riding a camel at the Pyramids, swimming in the River Nile, hot air ballooning over the Valley of the Kings, snorkelling in the Red Sea, sleeping under the stars in Wadi Rum, and floating in... Show moreOn The Go Tours commented on this reviewWe very much appreciate the feedback!Trip date: April 2019Review collected by On The Go Tours
- AErroll Craig Veale· January 17th, 2020We would like to give some feedback regarding our recent trip with your company to Egypt and Jordan. We were a group of six travelling together and all had a great time. Special thanks go to the tour guides - they did an excellent job. In Egypt , Big Mo... Show moreOn The Go Tours commented on this reviewThankyou very much for taking the time to provide feedback on your recent trip with On The Go Tours. We are pleased you had a wonderful time. Feedback in very important to us to not only congratulate our teams who have done a wonderful job but to also... Show moreTrip date: January 2019Review collected by On The Go Tours
- AJames Eric Lundin· January 17th, 2020We had a wonderful time in Egypt, the places visited are amazing, we had the best group of friends and the best guides:Aamer in Cairo, Aswan and Horghada, and Luxor!On The Go Tours commented on this reviewThankyou very much for taking the time to provide feedback on your recent trip with On The Go Tours. We are pleased you had a wonderful time. Feedback in very important to us to not only congratulate our teams who have done a wonderful job but to also... Show moreTrip date: June 2019Review collected by On The Go Tours
- AIan Robert Sampson· January 17th, 2020Tour leader had a wealth of knowledge and taught me a lot about Egypt, along with allowing me to experience all the adventures I never thought I could do. All the staff and new friends I met made this trip an unforgettable one. I can't wait to go back... Show moreOn The Go Tours commented on this reviewMany thanks for your feedback!Trip date: May 2019Review collected by On The Go Tours
- AJoseph Christian Orlando· January 17th, 2020This is just a quick email to state that my recent Road to Jordan tour was absolutely brilliant! Both Egypt and Jordan are amazing countries, and the whole tour was well organized and very enjoyable. Special praise must go to 3 of the Egyptian guides... Show moreOn The Go Tours commented on this reviewThank you kindly for your feedback!Trip date: June 2019Review collected by On The Go Tours
- AAlan Barrow· January 17th, 2020The tour was well organised with friendly & experienced tour guides. Overall very happy with the tour & OTG.On The Go Tours commented on this reviewThank you kindly for your feedback!Trip date: May 2019Review collected by On The Go Tours
- AWendy Hines· January 17th, 2020The tour through Egypt was awesome with our guide, Nader, who showed us so much about his country. All the information he supplied was relevant and proved how passionate he was imparting his knowledge on culture and ancient Egypt to us, making sure we... Show moreOn The Go Tours commented on this reviewThank you kindly for your feedback!Trip date: February 2019Review collected by On The Go Tours
Dates & Availability
Book With Flexibility
You're not locked in! Make changes to your dates or switch tours. Learn More
Take advantage of our 0% interest instalment plan on selected departures. Learn More
- On RequestFriday31 Mar, 2023Saturday15 Apr, 2023EnglishBased on Double RoomSee Similar Tours For These Dates$2,865
- Friday14 Apr, 2023Saturday29 Apr, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$2,865
- Friday21 Apr, 2023Saturday6 May, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$2,865
- Friday5 May, 2023Saturday20 May, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$2,710
- Get Instant ConfirmationFriday19 May, 2023Saturday3 Jun, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$2,710Book With Flexibility
- Get Instant ConfirmationFriday2 Jun, 2023Saturday17 Jun, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$2,710Book With Flexibility
- Get Instant ConfirmationFriday16 Jun, 2023Saturday1 Jul, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$2,710Book With Flexibility
- Get Instant ConfirmationFriday30 Jun, 2023Saturday15 Jul, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$2,7100% Interest InstalmentsBook With Flexibility
- Get Instant ConfirmationFriday14 Jul, 2023Saturday29 Jul, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$2,7100% Interest InstalmentsBook With Flexibility
- Get Instant ConfirmationFriday28 Jul, 2023Saturday12 Aug, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$2,7100% Interest InstalmentsBook With Flexibility
Frequently Asked Questions
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!
Good to Know
- Egyptian PoundEgypt
- Jordanian DinarJordan
- Plugs & Adapters
As a traveller from USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand you will need an adaptor for types C, E, F, D, M, J, G. As a traveller from England you will need an adaptor for types C, E, F, D, M, J. As a traveller from South Africa you will need an adaptor for types C, E, F, J, G.
- Type CEgypt and Jordan
- Type EEgypt and Jordan
- Type FEgypt and Jordan
- Type DJordan
- Type MJordan
- Type JJordan
- Type GJordan
- These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Typhoid - Recommended for Egypt and Jordan. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis A - Recommended for Egypt and Jordan. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B - Recommended for Egypt and Jordan. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Rabies - Recommended for Egypt and Jordan. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Yellow fever - Certificate of vaccination required if arriving from an infected area for Egypt. Yellow fever - Certificate of vaccination required if arriving from an area with a risk of yellow fever transmission for Jordan. Ideally 10 days before travel.
- Unfortunately we cannot offer you a visa application service. Whether you need a visa or not depends on your nationality and where you wish to travel. Assuming your home country does not have a visa agreement with the country you're planning to visit, you will need to apply for a visa in advance of your scheduled departure.
- Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
- Payment information
- For any tour departing before May 30th, 2023 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after May 30th, 2023, a minimum payment of $300 is required to confirm your booking with On The Go Tours. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 65 days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and On The Go Tours will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- The following cards are accepted for "On The Go Tours" tours: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- Cancellation Policy
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar is an authorised Agent of On The Go Tours. Please familiarise yourself with the On The Go Tours payment, cancellation and refund conditions.
- AccessibilitySome tours are not suitable for mobility-restricted traveller, however, some operators may be able to accommodate special requests. For any enquiries, you can contact our customer support team, who are ready and waiting to help you.
Keep Exploring Africa
- 10 Best Cultural Travel Companies & Tour Operators
- 10 Best Cultural Experiences in The World 2023/2024
- Africa from Cairo
- Africa In-depth Cultural
- 16 days Africa
- From Cairo to Amman
- Operators in Africa
- The Nile Basin
- Holy Land
- Road to Jordan with Cruise - 16 days Tours in Middle East
- In-depth Cultural Tours
- Holy Land Tours
- In-depth Cultural Tours
- Boat Tours
- Group Tours
- Fully Guided Tours
- Explorer Tours
- Historical Tours
- Christmas & New Year Tours
- The Nile Basin
- Holy Land
- Egypt tours
- Jordan tours