Start planning your tour
Places You’ll See
- Walvis Bay
- Have fun on the world's highest sand dunes
- Search for wildlife and explore desert plains
- Discover ancient rock art and the Himba people
- Search for African penguins, Cape fur seals and whales
- Taste wines from world-renowned wine producers
- Day 1: Join tour Windhoek
- Day 2: Drive through Namib Desert to Sesriem
- Day 3: Exploring the highest sand dunes in the world in Sossusvlei
- Day 4: Drive to Swakopmund via Walvis Bay
- Day 5: Swakopmund, Explore the colonial town or time for optional activities
- Day 6: Drive via Cape Cross Seal Colony to Damaraland
- Day 7: Visit Himba Village; drive towards Etosha National Park
- Day 8: Game drives in Etosha National Park
- Day 9: Game drives in Etosha National Park
- Day 10: Visit Cheetah Conservation foundation; Waterberg Plateau Park
- Day 11: Morning walks or optional game drives; head to Windhoek
- Day 12: Tour ends Windhoek
- Additional Services
- Optional Extras
- Additional Services
Where You'll Stay
Berth / Cabin
- Overall RatingExcellent
- Most Recent
- Most Popular
- Highest First
- Lowest First
- MonikaOctober 03, 2019It's great! Well organized and full of attractions.Trip date: September 2019
- AMarkMay 17, 2019Trip notes said to take US Dollars to change once there into Namibian Dollars - I did ring and query this as South African Rand is legal tender - please update this on the trip notes as it was not easy to find places to change US Dollars or Pounds - so... Show moreTrip date: November 2018Review collected by Explore!
- AGeraldMay 17, 2019Where meals were provided, the standard was very good. The meal at Brandberg was disappointing. Optional trips were good. Overall experience was good.Trip date: November 2018Review collected by Explore!
- AKevinMay 17, 2019The trip notes would have been better if reference to a bag cover had been mentioned. This would have assisted in keeping the bags cleaner and avoiding the inevitable dust ingress from the “interesting “ roads!Trip date: August 2018Review collected by Explore!
- ARobertMay 17, 2019Just that this was my 20th Explore trip and I easily rated it joint first, which is going somewhat. As mentioned elsewhere, the leader and driver were absolutely first rate.Trip date: February 2019Review collected by Explore!
- AMaxineMay 17, 2019On a trip like this it would have been useful in the trip notes to suggest having s cover for bags. They are stored in the lower part of the truck and got very dustyTrip date: August 2018Review collected by Explore!
- ASusanMay 17, 2019I wish you'd instigate a tour driver award as you do for a tour leader. If you did Clint would be right up there among the very best as was Wendy, the tour leader.Trip date: February 2019Review collected by Explore!
- AFionaMay 17, 2019I would like to return to Africa with you on another trip - ideally with Reinier and Clint as the tour team leads - they were excellent.Trip date: February 2018Review collected by Explore!
- AChristineMay 17, 2019There were quite a few optional extras which added to the cost, (as you would not want to miss out!!) still think it was good value.Trip date: September 2018Review collected by Explore!
- ASusanMay 17, 2019I really enjoyed the trip and it certainly lived up to my expectations. Our leader was excellent and the group size was good.Trip date: October 2018Review collected by Explore!
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
Namibia Lodge Safari
Select Departure Month
- Upcoming departures
- February 2020
- March 2020
- April 2020
- July 2020
- September 2020
STARTENDSEATS LEFT PRICE
- TuesdayFeb 4, 2020from Windhoek12 DaysSaturdayFeb 15, 2020to Windhoek7 seats leftUSD $3,240Sharing a twin room
- TuesdayMar 3, 2020from Windhoek12 DaysSaturdayMar 14, 2020to Windhoek10+ seats leftUSD $3,240Sharing a twin room
- TuesdayApr 7, 2020from Windhoek12 DaysSaturdayApr 18, 2020to Windhoek10+ seats leftUSD $3,240Sharing a twin room
- TuesdayJul 28, 2020from Windhoek12 DaysSaturdayAug 8, 2020to Windhoek10+ seats leftUSD $3,240Sharing a twin room
- TuesdaySep 15, 2020from Windhoek12 DaysSaturdaySep 26, 2020to Windhoek10+ seats leftUSD $3,240Sharing a twin room
- TuesdaySep 29, 2020from Windhoek12 DaysSaturdayOct 10, 2020to Windhoek10+ seats leftUSD $3,240Sharing a twin room
Frequently asked questions
- Do I need a visa for this tour?
- Is travel insurance recommended?
- Is there a guide?
- Are meals included?
- Is transport included?
Good to know
- About the country
- Payment information
- Cancellation Policy
- Discover TourRadar
- Travelling alone can take you out of your comfort zone
- Explore! Namibia and Botswana
- Explore Nambia & Botswana