Alpine Christmas Markets (Winter 2019 2020)
- Our saving
- US $ 1,788
- Taste the aromatic Lebkuchen with a glass of Glühwein
- Enjoy a medieval banquet of Austrian specialities
- Experience the wonderment of the Christmas Markets
- Ride on a horse-drawn Fiaker through Tyrol's countryside
- Attend Europe’s biggest indoor Christmas Marke
- Age range
- 5 to 99 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus, Private Vehicle, Plane
- Travel style
- Discovery, European Christmas Markets
- Insight Vacations
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Arrive in Munich.
- Day 2: Free time in the Bavarian capital.
- Day 3: Lake Chiemsee, Salzburg and Innsbruck.
- Day 4: Innsbruck at Leisure and Carriage Ride.
- Day 5: The Black Forest via Lindau.
- Day 6: Freiburg Sightseeing.
- Day 7: Strasbourg and Alsace experience.
- Day 8: The Swiss City of Zürich.
- Day 9: Depart Zürich.
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Rather Poor
- HHelenAdamsWritten on February 20, 20195.0 - Excellent
A beautiful alpine itinerary with fairytale scenery dusted in snow that certainly put me in the mood for Christmas. We visited a great variety of places and sampled some wonderful dining - my highlight was hearty German pork knuckle. The activities and... Read moreShow detailed ratingsInsight Vacations commented on this reviewThank you for informing us about the Alpine Christmas Markets trip with Insight Vacations. It certainly fills us with joy to learn that your time on the road was the perfect blend of tours and activities. We are also equally pleased to learn that our staff’s efforts set the tone for a seamless and informative experience. More so, we are happy to have hosted you and we certainly look forward to welcoming you back soon for more amazing destinations.
- SBStuartWritten on December 4, 20184.5 - Excellent
We really appreciated the well thought out itinerary. The towns we visited were lovely and not too far apart. We thought the logistics of the tour were excellent. Ellen, our guide, made sure that we were always comfortable,allowing for frequent rest... Read moreShow detailed ratingsInsight Vacations commented on this reviewThe Alpine Christmas Markets trip is a wonderful way for our guests to get a real feel for Europe; therefore we are delighted to know that you enjoyed your complete experience on the road with Insight Vacations. Equally, we are elated to know that the itinerary allowed you to see some of the most important cities of Europe and we hope that you were able to take home with you lots of amazing memories.
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
- Meet Insight Vacations Travel Director Tim Pendlebury
- Meet Insight Vacations Travel Director Sara Tuppen Veloso
- Deliciously Authentic Dining
- The Magic of an Insight Experience
- The Art of Traveling in Style
- Discover France with Insight Vacations
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Brandon14th June 2019
Alpine Christmas Markets (Winter 2019 2020)
- Upcoming departures
- November 2019
- December 2019
- SaturdayNov 23, 2019from Munich9 DaysSundayDec 1, 2019to Zurich10+ seats left$37USD $1,788
- SundayNov 24, 2019from Munich9 DaysMondayDec 2, 2019to Zurich10+ seats left$37USD $1,813
- MondayNov 25, 2019from Munich9 DaysTuesdayDec 3, 2019to Zurich10+ seats left$37USD $1,813
- WednesdayNov 27, 2019from Munich9 DaysThursdayDec 5, 2019to Zurich0 seats left$37USD $1,813
- SundayDec 1, 2019from Munich9 DaysMondayDec 9, 2019to Zurich0 seats left$37USD $1,813
- MondayDec 2, 2019from Munich9 DaysTuesdayDec 10, 2019to Zurich0 seats left$37USD $1,813
- WednesdayDec 4, 2019from Munich9 DaysThursdayDec 12, 2019to Zurich0 seats left$38USD $1,837
- SundayDec 8, 2019from Munich9 DaysMondayDec 16, 2019to ZurichOnly 1 seat left$37USD $1,813Book Now Hold my
- TuesdayDec 10, 2019from Munich9 DaysWednesdayDec 18, 2019to Zurich7 seats left$37USD $1,813
- WednesdayDec 11, 2019from Munich9 DaysThursdayDec 19, 2019to ZurichOnly 1 seat left$38USD $1,837Book Now Hold my
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- EuroGermany , Austria and France
Plugs & Adapters
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Germany, Austria and Switzerland. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Munich is the starting point and Zurich is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Insight Vacations to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- For any tour departing before 26 November 2019 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after 26 November 2019, a minimum payment of $200 is required to confirm your booking with Insight Vacations. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 65 days days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Cancellation policy
- TourRadar is an authorised Agent of Insight Vacations. Please familiarise yourself with the Insight Vacations payment, cancellation and refund conditions. TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees.
- Payment methods
- The following cards are accepted for Insight Vacations tours: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- Munich (Germany)
- 71 km
- Chiemsee Lake (Germany)
- 46 km
- Salzburg (Austria)
- 138 km
- Innsbruck (Austria)
- 134 km
- Lindau (Germany)
- 139 km
- Black Forest (Germany)
- 45 km
- Freiburg (Germany)
- 65 km
- Strasbourg (France)
- 147 km
- Zurich (Switzerland)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,788 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 12,225 tours in Europe
- covered by 552 different operators in Europe
- Use Discounts and Credits*
- Past passenger discounts or credits, early-bird savings, child discounts, and multi-person discounts offered by the tour operator may be applicable when you book with TourRadar. *Discounts and credits are subject to the tour operator terms and conditions.
- 1 Genuine Review
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Alpine Christmas Markets (Winter 2019 2020)