Secrets in White and Green
Member-Only Savings Unlock up to $600 in extra savings
ends on 31 May 2018
- Our saving
- US $ 1,702
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
Start in Prague and end in Zurich! With the discovery tour Secrets in White and Green, you have a 13 day tour package taking you through Prague, Czech Republic and 18 other destinations in Europe. Secrets in White and Green includes accommodation in a hotel as well as an expert guide, transport.
- Age range
- 5 to 90 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Train & Rail, Coach / Bus
- Rather Poor
- JMjasbirWritten on November 25, 20174.0 - GoodAccommodation: was better than I expected, except for Paris where I slept on a sofa bed. I was not expecting that a shared room would mean one of the occupants had to sleep on a sofa. it was extremely uncomfortable and borderline ruined my experience in Paris as I was always tired as a result of lack of sleep. Guide: Linus was BEYOND EXCELLENT. made an extra effort with every traveller and was amazing company. Enjoyed being around him. Mustafa was good too. Cecilia was the WORST. the day I landed she called the taxi driver and said to me that the next day was free ( I arrived on 12th and my tour started on 13th). she said not to expect her on 12th; but on 13th. This was a surprise. I spent the whole of 13th in prague and returned to the hotel at around 6:15 pm. she called my room at 6:30 and asked if I wanted to join the group for dinner. I said I will be down in 5 mins. my itenary said I would meet her at 7:30. I rushed. I was confused as the itenary said 7:30, but she called me at 6:30 but she also told the taxi driver that I shouldn't wait for her. I when I got to her within 5 mins (at 6:35 sharp), she yelled at me infront of the other travellers and pointed at the clock and said 'CAN YOU NOT SEE THE TIME??? WE ARE LATE'. This was by far the worst experience. Zurich was excellent, Amsterdam was excellent. cruise on lake Zurich and river Rhine were fabulous!Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Prague
- Day 2: Prague
- Day 3: Prague, Lauf, Wurzburg, Frankfurt
- Day 4: Frankfurt, Cruise On The River Rhine, Cologne (köln), Amsterdam
- Day 5: Amsterdam
- Day 6: Amsterdam, Paris
- Day 7: Paris
- Day 8: Paris
- Day 9: Paris, Noyers, Beaune, Lyon
- Day 10: Lyon, Geneva, Zurich
- Day 11: Zurich
- Day 12: Zurich, Louver, Zurich
- Day 13: Zurich
AccommodationRated Average by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Good by past passengers
- Optional Extras
- A Sneak Peek of Europe Tour with Europamundo
- Spectacular Video of Europamundo Fancy Tours
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Annie14th May 2018
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
Secrets in White and Green
Select Departure Month
- Upcoming departures
- June 2018
- July 2018
- August 2018
- September 2018
- October 2018
- November 2018
- December 2018
- January 2019
- February 2019
- March 2019
STARTENDSEATS LEFTSAVE NOW PRICE
- MondayJun 4, 2018from Prague13 DaysSaturdayJun 16, 2018to Zurich10+ seats left$44USD $1,748Based on Double Room
- MondayJun 11, 2018from Prague13 DaysSaturdayJun 23, 2018to Zurich10+ seats left$44USD $1,748Based on Double Room
- MondayJun 18, 2018from Prague13 DaysSaturdayJun 30, 2018to Zurich10+ seats left$44USD $1,748Based on Double Room
- MondayJun 25, 2018from Prague13 DaysSaturdayJul 7, 2018to Zurich10+ seats left$43USD $1,719Based on Double Room
- MondayJul 2, 2018from Prague13 DaysSaturdayJul 14, 2018to Zurich10+ seats left$43USD $1,719Based on Double Room
- MondayJul 9, 2018from Prague13 DaysSaturdayJul 21, 2018to Zurich10+ seats left$43USD $1,719Based on Double Room
- MondayJul 16, 2018from Prague13 DaysSaturdayJul 28, 2018to Zurich10+ seats left$43USD $1,719Based on Double Room
- MondayJul 23, 2018from Prague13 DaysSaturdayAug 4, 2018to Zurich10+ seats left$43USD $1,719Based on Double Room
- MondayJul 30, 2018from Prague13 DaysSaturdayAug 11, 2018to Zurich10+ seats left$43USD $1,719Based on Double Room
- MondayAug 6, 2018from Prague13 DaysSaturdayAug 18, 2018to Zurich10+ seats left$43USD $1,719Based on Double Room
Show more departures
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
- KorunaCzech Republic
- EuroGermany , Netherlands , Belgium and France
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Czech Republic. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Czech Republic. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Czech Republic, Germany and Switzerland. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Prague is the starting point and Zurich is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Europamundo booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 26 July 2018 the full payment of $1,702 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1702 for Secrets in White and Green, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Europamundo will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Europamundo tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 2,354 km.
- Prague (Czech Republic)
- 235 km
- Lauf an der Pegnitz (Germany)
- 100 km
- Wurzburg (Germany)
- 98 km
- Frankfurt-am-Main (Germany)
- 152 km
- Cologne (Germany)
- 214 km
- Amsterdam (Netherlands)
- 18 km
- Volendam (Netherlands)
- 17 km
- Zaanse Schans (Netherlands)
- 13 km
- Amsterdam (Netherlands)
- 173 km
- Brussels (Belgium)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,702 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 8,095 tours in Europe
- covered by 212 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Secrets in White and Green via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 1 Genuine Review
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Secrets in White and Green