Paris, London and Central Capitals
The Discovery Sale Unlock up to $600 in extra savings
ends in 07:16:12
- Our saving
- US $ 2,104
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
Start and end in Paris! With the discovery tour Paris, London and Central Capitals, you have a 15 day tour package taking you through Paris, France and 18 other destinations in Europe. Paris, London and Central Capitals includes accommodation in a hotel as well as an expert guide, transport.
- Age range
- 5 to 90 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Train & Rail, Coach / Bus
Other reviews about Europamundo:Write a review
- MeredithGawler's review about another Europamundo tour4.0 - GoodMy meals comment refers only to breakfasts as that is all that was included for me. Would have liked more optional activ... Read more
- Marica Farrugia's review about another Europamundo tour4.5 - ExcellentWell organised tour visiting 4 Capital Cities.
- JIROPAS PULSUWAN's review about another Europamundo tour5.0 - ExcellentAll guides are very informative. Hotels are very suitable for family of 3 adult.Transportation is very smooth and ontim... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Paris
- Day 2: Paris
- Day 3: Paris, Rouen
- Day 4: Rouen, Eperlecques, Canterbury, London
- Day 5: London
- Day 6: London, Colchester, Ferry Colchester Volendam
- Day 7: Ferry Colchester Volendam, Volendam, Amsterdam
- Day 8: Amsterdam, Hamelin, Berlin
- Day 9: Berlin
- Day 10: Berlin, Dresden, Prague
- Day 11: Prague
- Day 12: Prague, Munich, Innsbruck
- Day 13: Innsbruck, Zurich
- Day 14: Zurich
- Day 15: Zurich, Berne, Paris
- Optional Extras
- A Sneak Peek of Europe Tour with Europamundo
- Spectacular Video of Europamundo Fancy Tours
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Elvio18th May 2018
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
Paris, London and Central Capitals
Select Departure Month
- Upcoming departures
- June 2018
- July 2018
- August 2018
- September 2018
- October 2018
- November 2018
- December 2018
- January 2019
- February 2019
- March 2019
STARTENDSEATS LEFTSAVE NOW PRICE
- SaturdayJun 2, 2018from Paris15 DaysSaturdayJun 16, 2018to Paris10+ seats left$55USD $2,180Based on Double Room
- SaturdayJun 9, 2018from Paris15 DaysSaturdayJun 23, 2018to Paris10+ seats left$55USD $2,180Based on Double Room
- SaturdayJun 16, 2018from Paris15 DaysSaturdayJun 30, 2018to Paris10+ seats left$55USD $2,180Based on Double Room
- SaturdayJun 23, 2018from Paris15 DaysSaturdayJul 7, 2018to Paris10+ seats left$55USD $2,180Based on Double Room
- SaturdayJun 30, 2018from Paris15 DaysSaturdayJul 14, 2018to Paris10+ seats left$54USD $2,145Based on Double Room
- SaturdayJul 7, 2018from Paris15 DaysSaturdayJul 21, 2018to Paris10+ seats left$54USD $2,145Based on Double Room
- SaturdayJul 14, 2018from Paris15 DaysSaturdayJul 28, 2018to Paris10+ seats left$54USD $2,145Based on Double Room
- SaturdayJul 21, 2018from Paris15 DaysSaturdayAug 4, 2018to Paris10+ seats left$54USD $2,145Based on Double Room
- SaturdayJul 28, 2018from Paris15 DaysSaturdayAug 11, 2018to Paris10+ seats left$54USD $2,145Based on Double Room
- SaturdayAug 4, 2018from Paris15 DaysSaturdayAug 18, 2018to Paris10+ seats left$54USD $2,145Based on Double Room
Show more departures
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
- EuroFrance , Netherlands , Germany and Austria
- Pound sterlingEngland
- KorunaCzech Republic
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Germany, Czech Republic, Austria and Switzerland. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Czech Republic. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Czech Republic. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Start and end in Paris.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Europamundo booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 24 July 2018 the full payment of $2,104 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $2104 for Paris, London and Central Capitals, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Europamundo will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Europamundo tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 3,033 km.
- Paris (France)
- 115 km
- Amiens (France)
- 102 km
- Eperlecques (France)
- 92 km
- Canterbury (England)
- 88 km
- London (England)
- 107 km
- Harwich (England)
- 26 km
- Colchester (England)
- 292 km
- Volendam (Netherlands)
- 18 km
- Amsterdam (Netherlands)
- 306 km
- Hameln (Germany)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $2,104 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 7,980 tours in Europe
- covered by 211 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Paris, London and Central Capitals via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 17,970 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours