The Discovery Sale Unlock up to $600 in extra savings
ends in 19:39:44
- Our saving
- US $ 995
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
- Take a boat trip across Zurich Lake
- Embark on a scenic trip through Berne
- See the Lourve Museum in Paris
- Age range
- 5 to 90 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Train & Rail, Coach / Bus
Other reviews about Europamundo:Write a review
- Shari Whittick's review about another Europamundo tour4.0 - Good...ny questions I had were answered promptly, usually within 24 hours by Europamundo. The company I toured with, ... Read more
- Rose Palmer's review about another Europamundo tour4.0 - GoodThe itinerary was great. Tour leaders very professional
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Zurich
- Day 2: Zurich
- Day 3: Zurich, Louver, Zurich
- Day 4: Zurich, Berne, Paris
- Day 5: Paris
- Day 6: Paris
- Day 7: Paris
- Optional Extras
- A Sneak Peek of Europe Tour with Europamundo
- Spectacular Video of Europamundo Fancy Tours
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Frances Anne9th April 2018
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
Select Departure Month
- Upcoming departures
- May 2018
- June 2018
- July 2018
- August 2018
- September 2018
- October 2018
- November 2018
- December 2018
- January 2019
- February 2019
- March 2019
STARTENDSEATS LEFTSAVE NOW PRICE
- WednesdayMay 30, 2018from Zurich7 DaysTuesdayJun 5, 2018to Paris10+ seats left$25USD $1,007Based on Double Room
- WednesdayJun 6, 2018from Zurich7 DaysTuesdayJun 12, 2018to Paris10+ seats left$25USD $1,007Based on Double Room
- WednesdayJun 13, 2018from Zurich7 DaysTuesdayJun 19, 2018to Paris10+ seats left$25USD $1,007Based on Double Room
- WednesdayJun 20, 2018from Zurich7 DaysTuesdayJun 26, 2018to Paris10+ seats left$25USD $1,007Based on Double Room
- WednesdayJun 27, 2018from Zurich7 DaysTuesdayJul 3, 2018to Paris10+ seats left$25USD $1,007Based on Double Room
- WednesdayJul 4, 2018from Zurich7 DaysTuesdayJul 10, 2018to Paris10+ seats left$25USD $1,007Based on Double Room
- WednesdayJul 11, 2018from Zurich7 DaysTuesdayJul 17, 2018to Paris10+ seats left$25USD $1,007Based on Double Room
- WednesdayJul 18, 2018from Zurich7 DaysTuesdayJul 24, 2018to Paris10+ seats left$25USD $1,007Based on Double Room
- WednesdayJul 25, 2018from Zurich7 DaysTuesdayJul 31, 2018to Paris10+ seats left$25USD $1,007Based on Double Room
- WednesdayAug 1, 2018from Zurich7 DaysTuesdayAug 7, 2018to Paris10+ seats left$25USD $1,007Based on Double Room
Show more departures
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Switzerland. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Zurich is the starting point and Paris is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Europamundo booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 22 July 2018 the full payment of $995 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $995 for European Extravaganza, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Europamundo will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Europamundo tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 727 km.
- Zurich (Switzerland)
- 91 km
- Interlaken (Switzerland)
- 14 km
- Grindelwald (Switzerland)
- 52 km
- Lucerne (Switzerland)
- 39 km
- Zurich (Switzerland)
- 95 km
- Bern (Switzerland)
- 435 km
- Paris (France)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $995 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 7,995 tours in Europe
- covered by 210 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for European Extravaganza via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 17,944 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours