7 days / $137 per day
Ask a question about this tour
24/7 Customer Support
- Take a boat trip across Zurich Lake
- Embark on a scenic trip through Berne
- See the Lourve Museum in Paris
- Rather Poor
- DDeborahJacksonWritten on August 8, 20183.5 - GoodI won’t be travelling with Europamundo ever again. Too disorganised for me. I can spend the same amount of money with other tour operators & not be left in unfamiliar cities & told “to make my own way back to the hotel”.Show detailed ratingsEuropamundo commented on this reviewHello Deborah, receive a greeting from us. We regret your comments and it makes us feel very bad that you have not considered your trip with us as a satisfactory experience. Know that this is never our intention, on the contrary, we work hard so that customers enjoy their holidays to the fullest. In the same way we are at your orders. Best regards.... Cynthia from Europamundo.
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Zurich
- Day 2: Zurich
- Day 3: Zurich, Louver, Zurich
- Day 4: Zurich, Berne, Paris
- Day 5: Paris
- Day 6: Paris
- Day 7: Paris
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Average by past passengers
- Optional Extras
- A Sneak Peek of Europe Tour with Europamundo
- Spectacular Video of Europamundo Fancy Tours
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Carlos4th June 2018
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
Select Departure Month
- Upcoming departures
- August 2018
- September 2018
- October 2018
- November 2018
- December 2018
- January 2019
- February 2019
- March 2019
STARTENDSEATS LEFTSAVE NOW PRICE
- WednesdayAug 22, 2018from Zurich7 DaysTuesdayAug 28, 2018to Paris10+ seats left$24USD $970Based on Double Room
- WednesdayAug 29, 2018from Zurich7 DaysTuesdaySep 4, 2018to Paris10+ seats left$24USD $970Based on Double Room
- WednesdaySep 5, 2018from Zurich7 DaysTuesdaySep 11, 2018to Paris10+ seats left$24USD $970Based on Double Room
- WednesdaySep 12, 2018from Zurich7 DaysTuesdaySep 18, 2018to Paris10+ seats left$24USD $970Based on Double Room
- WednesdaySep 19, 2018from Zurich7 DaysTuesdaySep 25, 2018to Paris10+ seats left$24USD $970Based on Double Room
- WednesdaySep 26, 2018from Zurich7 DaysTuesdayOct 2, 2018to Paris10+ seats left$24USD $970Based on Double Room
- WednesdayOct 3, 2018from Zurich7 DaysTuesdayOct 9, 2018to Paris10+ seats left$24USD $970Based on Double Room
- WednesdayOct 10, 2018from Zurich7 DaysTuesdayOct 16, 2018to Paris10+ seats left$24USD $970Based on Double Room
- WednesdayOct 17, 2018from Zurich7 DaysTuesdayOct 23, 2018to Paris10+ seats left$24USD $970Based on Double Room
- WednesdayOct 24, 2018from Zurich7 DaysTuesdayOct 30, 2018to Paris10+ seats left$24USD $970Based on Double Room
Show more departures
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Switzerland. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Zurich is the starting point and Paris is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Europamundo booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 15 October 2018 the full payment of $959 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $959 for European Extravaganza, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Europamundo will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Europamundo tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 727 km.
- Zurich (Switzerland)
- 91 km
- Interlaken (Switzerland)
- 14 km
- Grindelwald (Switzerland)
- 52 km
- Lucerne (Switzerland)
- 39 km
- Zurich (Switzerland)
- 95 km
- Bern (Switzerland)
- 435 km
- Paris (France)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $959 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 8,978 tours in Europe
- covered by 253 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for European Extravaganza via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 1 Genuine Review
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on European Extravaganza