European Delight (from Rome to Paris)
The Discovery Sale Unlock up to $600 in extra savings
ends in 54:11:32
- Our saving
- US $ 2,040
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
- Visit the Vatican City in Rome
- Discover Romeo and Juliet in Verona
- Enjoy dinner in Budapest
- Age range
- 5 to 90 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus
Start in Rome and end in Paris! With the in-depth cultural tour European Delight (from Rome to Paris), you have a 16 day tour package taking you from Rome to Paris and through Rome, Italy and 14 other destinations in Europe. European Delight (from Rome to Paris) includes accommodation in a hotel as well as an expert guide, transport.
- Rather Poor
- SISUSANAWritten on March 2, 20184.0 - GoodThe tours were all ok. We had 4 differrent guides. But the best was Albert.Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Rome
- Day 2: Rome
- Day 3: Rome, Florence
- Day 4: Florence, Venice
- Day 5: Venice, Verona, Salzburg
- Day 6: Salzburg, Vienna
- Day 7: Vienna, Budapest
- Day 8: Budapest
- Day 9: Budapest, Bratislava, Prague
- Day 10: Prague
- Day 11: Prague, Lauf, Wurzburg, Frankfurt
- Day 12: Frankfurt, Cruise On The River Rhine, Cologne (köln), Amsterdam
- Day 13: Amsterdam
- Day 14: Amsterdam, Brussels, Bruges, Paris
- Day 15: Paris
- Day 16: Paris
AccommodationRated Average by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Optional Extras
- A Sneak Peek of Europe Tour with Europamundo
- Spectacular Video of Europamundo Fancy Tours
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Janice22nd December 2017
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
European Delight (from Rome to Paris)
Select Departure Month
- Upcoming departures
- May 2018
- June 2018
- July 2018
- August 2018
- September 2018
- October 2018
- November 2018
- December 2018
- January 2019
- February 2019
- March 2019
STARTENDSEATS LEFTSAVE NOW PRICE
- SundayMay 27, 2018from Rome16 DaysMondayJun 11, 2018to Paris10+ seats left$55USD $2,200Based on Double Room
- SundayJun 3, 2018from Rome16 DaysMondayJun 18, 2018to Paris10+ seats left$55USD $2,200Based on Double Room
- SundayJun 10, 2018from Rome16 DaysMondayJun 25, 2018to Paris10+ seats left$55USD $2,200Based on Double Room
- SundayJun 17, 2018from Rome16 DaysMondayJul 2, 2018to Paris10+ seats left$55USD $2,200Based on Double Room
- SundayJun 24, 2018from Rome16 DaysMondayJul 9, 2018to Paris10+ seats left$53USD $2,135Based on Double Room
- SundayJul 1, 2018from Rome16 DaysMondayJul 16, 2018to Paris10+ seats left$53USD $2,135Based on Double Room
- SundayJul 8, 2018from Rome16 DaysMondayJul 23, 2018to Paris10+ seats left$53USD $2,135Based on Double Room
- SundayJul 15, 2018from Rome16 DaysMondayJul 30, 2018to Paris10+ seats left$53USD $2,135Based on Double Room
- SundayJul 22, 2018from Rome16 DaysMondayAug 6, 2018to Paris10+ seats left$53USD $2,135Based on Double Room
- SundayJul 29, 2018from Rome16 DaysMondayAug 13, 2018to Paris10+ seats left$53USD $2,135Based on Double Room
Show more departures
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
- EuroItaly , Austria , Slovakia , Germany , Netherlands , Belgium and France
- KorunaCzech Republic
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Austria, Hungary, Slovakia, Czech Republic and Germany. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Hungary, Slovakia and Czech Republic. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Hungary, Slovakia and Czech Republic. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Rome is the starting point and Paris is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Europamundo booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 21 July 2018 the full payment of $2,040 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $2040 for European Delight (from Rome to Paris), but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Europamundo will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Europamundo tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 2,936 km.
- Rome (Italy)
- 232 km
- Florence (Italy)
- 203 km
- Venice (Italy)
- 269 km
- Salzburg (Austria)
- 450 km
- Budapest (Hungary)
- 161 km
- Bratislava (Slovakia)
- 291 km
- Prague (Czech Republic)
- 235 km
- Lauf an der Pegnitz (Germany)
- 100 km
- Wurzburg (Germany)
- 98 km
- Frankfurt-am-Main (Germany)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $2,040 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 7,958 tours in Europe
- covered by 208 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for European Delight (from Rome to Paris) via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 1 Genuine Review
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on European Delight (from Rome to Paris)