- Our saving
- US $ 428
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
- Enjoy a boat tour in Danube River in Budapest
- Learn Bratislava's history
- Discover local experiences in Prague
- Rather Poor
- SPSoniaWritten on August 9, 20182.5 - AverageThe whole tour was badly organised. Not impressed at all. I was left stranded all day in Budapest without any information whereas I heard I could have done day tour. All included was a 1 hour trip on Danube, wow:( There was too much free time and no tour sightseeing info. Won’t be booking with you again. The tour guides didn’t speak English very wellzShow detailed ratingsEuropamundo commented on this reviewello Sonia, receive a greeting from us. We are very sorry that we did not meet your travel expectations. Know that we always do our best to please our customers. We will consider your comments a lot. In the same way we are at your orders. Best regards.... Cynthia from Europamundo.
- EGEricWritten on August 2, 20183.0 - AverageThe tour was average because on arrival we spent 4 hours trying to find our accommodation, we were not booked into the hotel we expected and we were not booked in to the hotel you expected us to be in. Also the hotel we stayed in in Budapest had no air conditioning and our fridge didn’t work even after asking for repairs to be made. The sightseeing was quite nice but we thought there was way too much free time, and waiting for the transfers back to the hotel were too lengthy.Show detailed ratingsEuropamundo commented on this reviewHello Eric, receive a greeting. I am very sorry that the incorporation to the circuit was not ideal, and that some confusion with the hotels was created, that is something beyond our control. At the same time we are very pleased that you have enjoyed your tour in general. We appreciate your comments. Thank you very much and best regards.... Cynthia from Europamundo
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Budapest
- Day 2: Budapest
- Day 3: Budapest, Bratislava, Prague
- Day 4: Prague
- Day 5: Prague
Expand allDownload PDF Brochure
AccommodationRated Average by past passengers
GuideRated Average by past passengers
TransportRated Average by past passengers
- A Sneak Peek of Europe Tour with Europamundo
- Spectacular Video of Europamundo Fancy Tours
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Carlos4th June 2018
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
Select Departure Month
- Upcoming departures
- October 2018
- November 2018
- December 2018
- January 2019
- February 2019
- March 2019
- April 2019
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- November 2019
- December 2019
- January 2020
- February 2020
- March 2020
STARTENDSEATS LEFTSAVE NOW PRICE
- SaturdayOct 20, 2018from Budapest5 DaysWednesdayOct 24, 2018to Prague0 seats left$24USD $480Based on Double RoomSold outSee similar tours on this date
- SaturdayOct 27, 2018from Budapest5 DaysWednesdayOct 31, 2018to Prague10+ seats left$24USD $474Based on Double Room
- SaturdayNov 3, 2018from Budapest5 DaysWednesdayNov 7, 2018to Prague10+ seats left$24USD $474Based on Double Room
- SaturdayNov 10, 2018from Budapest5 DaysWednesdayNov 14, 2018to Prague10+ seats left$21USD $428Based on Double Room
- SaturdayNov 24, 2018from Budapest5 DaysWednesdayNov 28, 2018to Prague10+ seats left$21USD $428Based on Double Room
- SaturdayDec 8, 2018from Budapest5 DaysWednesdayDec 12, 2018to Prague10+ seats left$21USD $428Based on Double Room
- SaturdayDec 22, 2018from Budapest5 DaysWednesdayDec 26, 2018to Prague10+ seats left$24USD $474Based on Double Room
- SaturdayJan 5, 2019from Budapest5 DaysWednesdayJan 9, 2019to Prague10+ seats left$21USD $428Based on Double Room
- SaturdayJan 12, 2019from Budapest5 DaysWednesdayJan 16, 2019to Prague10+ seats left$21USD $428Based on Double Room
- SaturdayJan 26, 2019from Budapest5 DaysWednesdayJan 30, 2019to Prague10+ seats left$21USD $428Based on Double Room
Show more departures
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
- KorunaCzech Republic
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Hungary, Slovakia and Czech Republic. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Hungary, Slovakia and Czech Republic. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Hungary, Slovakia and Czech Republic. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Budapest is the starting point and Prague is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Europamundo booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 16 December 2018 the full payment of $428 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $428 for Eastern Capitals, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Europamundo will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Europamundo tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 453 km.
- Budapest (Hungary)
- 161 km
- Bratislava (Slovakia)
- 291 km
- Prague (Czech Republic)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $428 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,367 tours in Europe
- covered by 258 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Eastern Capitals via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 2 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Eastern Capitals